Mack's Progress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, how'd you work that one out?"

"Thought as much. I saw her watching you during the afternoon. She looked like she needed a good seeing to, and my Mack was just the boy to give it to her. Now, you got anything left for me tonight?" She grinned.

-------------------------

A week later Mary and her husband were back. This time though she must have fed him a fair amount of drink in the boat. Oh, I don't know though, perhaps she fed him a sleeping pill or something. Anyway she was waiting by my little domain's door when I got there that night. She left with a smile on her face and a tear in her eye just before dawn again. I saw her driving the boat away with the children on deck, when I went outside after breakfast. There was no sign of hubby. Perhaps Mary had overdone the sleeping pills or drowned the bugger or something.

My only other experience with holidaymakers - of a sexual nature that is - was with three young women from up north somewhere. I do believe I remember one of them mentioning Salford, but I won't swear to it. They stayed moored up near the pub at night for four days or should I say nights, going off cruising during the day and coming back every evening.

Anyway the long and short of it was, I had one each consecutive night. The third one was a virgin, who claimed that she'd got curious about what the other two were saying about me.

I've always wondered how she explained that one to her boyfriend, who she also claimed had been bugging her to have sex with him. Anyway on the fourth night I took the evening off from the pub and visited them on their hire boat. I think we brought a whole new meaning to the expression of 'rocking the boat', and it was my first, (but not my last) experience of having multiple sex partners at the same time.

Millie appeared quite happy about my little escapades. Actually I'd say she encouraged me. Perhaps she thought it might ease my conscience about Phil, who still made me feel very uncomfortable when he was around, picking Millie up and bringing her home from their dates etc.

'Surely!' I thought, "the silly sod would work it out one day!' But I really don't think he ever did. Ah, unless he reads this though. Shit, do you think I'd better warn Millie next time I see her?

I did telephone my parents in the end – Beverley kept on bugging me - and we had all the apology bit from them, not that it made any impression on me. Look, being insulted – that's what being called a little pervert is, an insult – by your own family, does tend to get your goat some. Well, it did mine anyway.

Unfortunately they also started on the "Lindsey didn't do anything wrong. Why are you being so nasty to her?" track pretty quickly as well. So the telephone call didn't last very long.

More weeks passed, with Millie improving my lovemaking techniques with every nighttime visit. And my understanding of running a country pub that relied on summer holiday trade got pretty good as well. I did have a couple more chances of scoring with some female holidaymakers and a couple of women (one married) who lived locally. I'm not sure why I didn't bang the holidaymakers; perhaps I was content enough with what Millie was throwing my way.

The local women, Millie warned me strongly against getting involved with, and I took her advice.

"If one of the silly cows gets sweet on you and decides that she wants to marry you, you could finish up either with the kind of reputation that you don't need, or if Carol finds she can't do without your favours, that husband of hers is a big boy. The bugger could kill you without even trying," Millie pointed out.

"But what if Phil ever works it out that I'm banging you on a regular basis, he's rather a big bloke as well!" I pointed out.

"I told you, don't worry about Phil. Remember he's 'ad the chance to shag me every bleeding week since the one and only time he did. I told him what would happen but he seems to believe that it never will. Whatever, the silly bugger's got religion and he's only too willing to forgive just about anyone for anything that they do. You know, sometimes I do wonder whether I should marry the bugger or not; he acts like a complete wimp sometimes. I have a damned hard time not losing respect for him."

I decided not to make any further comment on that one; the way I looked at it, Millie was showing Phil damned little respect anyway.

By September things had quietened down some on the river, and the pub began to change into off-season mode. Marge, the woman who helped out in the kitchen, left because there was no longer a need for her. Beverley said she hoped she could find someone with a few more people skills to replace her the following year. Bev's girls were back at college after their summer break. Some break; both girls worked their socks off most of the time.

I was surprised when Bev called Millie and me together one day and handed us both a cheque, for several hundred pounds. "I've taken the tax off so you don't have to worry about it," she told me as she handed me mine. "Are you going to stay with us during the off-season, Mack?"

"I've got nowhere else to go, Bev; if you want me here during the winter, I'm happy to stay."

"About time you popped home for a few days to see your folks though, don't you think?" she suggested.

"No, I ring them once a month or so and they are still on my back. I won't be going anywhere near home until they let go of it."

"Let go of what?" Bev asked.

"That girl of Mack's, they still bug him about her every time he calls them," Millie informed her.

"Perhaps you do need to talk to Lindsey, Mack," Beverley suggested.

That surprised me. I didn't think I'd ever mentioned Lindsey's name to Bev. I had to assume that Millie must have mentioned her name at sometime, completely forgetting about Julia's visit at the time.

In late September Bev went up to her sister's pub around Norwich way for a few days. I never did discover why, just a family visit I suppose. Anyway she left Millie and me in charge of the pub whilst she was gone. I had an inkling that Millie and I - or rather I - was going to have problems with Bev's two girls, when they didn't come straight home from college as normal the first day Bev was gone.

This, as far as I was concerned, was out of character. Both girls always seemed very mature and well behaved when Beverley was around. I definitely wasn't expecting any trouble from them when she wasn't. Millie appeared to take no notice and told me not to worry. But of course I did.

"Look, Mack, the twins...."

"Twins?" I exclaimed in shock, interrupting Millie mid sentence.

I'd realised that there wasn't a very great difference in their ages, but I had no idea that they were twins. Yeah, they looked very similar to their mother and everyone could plainly see that they were sisters, but they were never what you might call identical. There were marked differences between them actually.

"Yeah, twins. Didn't you know?" Millie said.

"No, I didn't have the faintest idea."

"Yeah, well they are, only not identical, that's for sure." Millie looked around the bar as if to make sure that none of the five patrons in the pub were within hearing distance. "The word is that they have different fathers!" Millie whispered, with that 'this is confidential information' look on her face.

"Oh, yeah. But that would mean..." I exclaimed, only very quietly.

"You got it, Mack, two different men and possibly the same evening or day at least. You know our Bev was quite a girl in her time!"

"And was her husband one of them?" I asked.

"From what I have gleaned, he wasn't her husband at the time of conception, no! I'm pretty sure he is the father of one of them though; she married him after she discovered that she was preggers."

"And the other one?"

"Well, it was either some local guy who I heard was in the army and got killed out in the Far East or somewhere like that, or, believe it or not, our friendly local bobby, George!"

"But George's youngest daughter; isn't she about the same age as Bev's two?"

"Yeah, well, don't tell anyone that I told you, okay?" Millie said with a wink.

"Beverley and PC plod, I can't imagine it."

"I can. Haven't you seen the way he looks at Bev?"

"No, can't say that I've ever noticed."

"Well, I suggest you do notice, the next time you see them talking together. Poor old George is all googly eyes over her. And also take note that Mrs PC Plod normally never shows her face around here, does she? Bev and her go at it like hammer and tongs, when they do run into each other, as I hear it."

"Do you think they still get together sometimes, Millie? You know, Bev and old George."

"Naw, pretty sure that they don't actually. Beverley is a tower of virtue nowadays, has been since that husband of hers passed on. Oh, you won't know about him, will you? He died on the nest!"

"What, whilst he was shagging Beverley? What'd he have a heart attack or something?"

"No, a twelve gauge in the arse. He was knocking off some farmer's misses from over the way there. We all thought he was out fishing on the river somewhere, the farmer caught them 'at it' in one of his barns; he was hunting rabbit, or so he said, so he had his shotgun with him. Bang, and that was the end of more than one beautiful relationship."

"Jesus, this all reads like Peyton Place, what with the Vicar, the local policeman and now the bloody publican. Is there anyone around here who isn't shagging someone else's woman?"

"That includes you, Mack, remember?" Millie said with one of her cheeky grins.

I reached and pinched her bottom. We were behind the bar so no one could see.

"Ouch, that hurt!" Millie said quite loudly.

"Not as much as that arse of yours is going to hurt tonight when I give you a tanning for being cheeky." I grinned back at her.

"Ooh, is that a threat or a promise?" Millie grinned. "But I somehow don't think you will tonight Mack."

"And why ever not?" I asked in surprise, thinking just for a minute that Millie might decide not to join me that evening. I do believe I was trying to do some mental arithmetic calculating when her last period was.

"Never mind, I think you'll be too busy to think about doing anything like that." She grinned back at me and turned away to tidy one of the bottle shelves.

I really should have listened to what she'd said a little more clearly. Or with a more open mind or even thought about the way she said it, a bit more, I suppose. It was only later that I realised she knew all about what had been planned by certain people that evening and Millie could have saved me a lot of mental turmoil.

Bev's two girls turned up about nine o'clock; they had two really obnoxious little turds in tow. It was pretty clear that they had all been drinking and the two boys were pretty free with their hands around the girls, whom I had never seen looking that inebriated before.

Looking is the important word here; I later discovered that both girls appear to be accomplished actresses. Well, let's put it this way; they were more in control of the situation than I had first assumed. Possibly Millie's training again, or from what Millie had told me earlier, maybe Bev had a hand in it as well.

Whatever, I didn't like the way any of the four were behaving in my bar. Yeah, well, actually Millie was the more experienced and held rank over me when Bev wasn't about. But I was the man of the house, wasn't I?

I told both the guys to tone it down a bit when they came to the bar to replenish drinks for the four of them. Both of the guys gave me that 'who the fuck do you think you are?' look.

"The guy who's going to kick your arse out of here!" I told one of them when he voiced the sentiment.

At the same time I lifted the cricket bat that we kept handy behind the bar for such occasions, so that he could see it.

"And besides, arsehole, if you and matey boy there think you're getting lucky with either of those girls tonight, you are very much mistaken. Whilst their mother's away, I'm responsible for their well being, and I can't see that that includes letting them be alone with two little wankers like you and your mate there," I informed him.

I did notice some giggling amongst all four of them after he'd returned to the table, and I was a little disappointed in the girls' behaviour that night. Later I was to learn that it was some kind of a test that the twins were putting me through.

Around closing time Millie told the guys they had to go. I stayed out of it, but within earshot so as not to inflame the situation.

"Pat's mother owns the place. What's wrong with a little lock in?" one of the guys suggested.

"And I'm the acting landlady!" Millie retorted. "I'm telling you to leave now, before I have to get serious about this!"

Bev's two girls told the boys they'd better go, although I don't think the guys wanted to. Possibly the fact that several of the regulars had congregated near me, and we were all watching what was happening very closely, had some influence of their decision to finally leave. I do believe one of the boys did get a thump off of someone when he shouted a disparaging remark about Millie's assets outside. I was locking the door when it happened and all I saw was his friend helping the boy up.

I can't be sure on how they just happened to be there, but apparently George, with some of his colleagues, was waiting in a police car at the end of the lane for the two boys as well. I heard that the driver failed the breath test and lost his licence.

"What the hell were you two playing at with those two idiots?" Millie demanded, as I slipped the bolts home on the door.

Both girls started laughing uncontrollably, although Michelle made her way round behind the bar and poured out four glasses of wine.

"A toast to two frustrated Casanovas," she declared, holding her glass up high.

Patricia seeing the confusion on Millie and my faces decided to explain.

"Those two think they are really something," she giggled. "Anyway we heard the other day they have been telling everyone at college that they were not only going to shag Michelle and me, but change partners in the process. They've done it before to a couple of girls, according to rumour. But they forgot that Michelle and I live in a pub, and we can handle our drink better than they can. So when they chatted us up tonight we thought we'd have some fun with them; no way were they going to get into our knickers in a hurry."

"Christ, girl, you were pushing your luck supposing they'd used one of those damned date rape drugs on you or something!" I commented.

"That's why we suggested that we come back here. We told them that mother was away and, well, you get the idea. We knew that Millie and you would watch our backs. Damn it, Mack; I thought you were going to throw them out on their ear earlier. Oh and in the future don't water our drinks down please, Mack. See, we knew what you were up to, as well."

"Well, Millie and I had no idea what game you two were playing. In the future let us in on it. will you? I thought the pair of you had gone off the rails because your mother isn't around," I lectured them.

"Not yet!" Michelle giggled.

"Pardon?" I asked not understanding the comment.

"Ah, diddums," Pat said leaning towards me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Come on, Chellie, let's go and get ready," she said, dragging her sister towards the stairs.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"You'll find out!" Pat replied as they disappeared.

"Yeah, that's what's worrying me, with the mood you two are in tonight." I called up after them.

More giggling was all I heard in reply.

Millie and I went through the normal after closing time rigmarole. She kissed me goodnight, told me she'd see me shortly, then locked the garden doors as I left through them. I have no idea why I didn't just use the door in the kitchen that lead directly into my bathroom; force of habit I can only assume.

Having had my shower I was nicely tucked up in bed when I heard Millie open the connecting door in my bathroom. Well, that's who I assumed it was, but the shadow on the wall was soon to tell me that whoever it was, she wasn't carrying Millie's extra weight.

Michelle must have taken a dive from the end of the bed because she suddenly landed on top of me virtually me trapping me under the duvet. This - much to her surprise - actually worked out in my favour, because I managed to wrap the duvet around her as we both fell into a tangled mess on the bedroom floor. Oh, I knew it was Michelle by her perfume first and her hair colour once we were in the glow of the light I'd left on in bathroom.

"What the hell are you playing at?" I demanded. After I'd finally established control of the situation.

"Looking for some fun, with you!" she replied.

"Michelle, your mother would castrate me if I laid a finger on you!"

"Then don't! You just lay there like a good boy and Patsy and I will do everything." She grinned back at me.

"You must be joking."

"No, Millie has a real good time with you, and Patsy and I thought we'd like to play as well. You know those boys at college aren't what you call very experienced. Millie gets more orgasms with you in one night than either of us has managed to achieve with all the boys we've ever been with. You can have me first, and Patsy will come in, in about an hour."

"No chance, Michelle. Your mother would kill me if she found out."

"But she won't find out. We certainly aren't going to tell her, and I'm damned sure you won't."

"And what about Millie. Supposing she gets jealous and tells Beverley."

"Don't be silly. Who the hell do you think told us how good you were and made sure that you didn't lock the door this evening. Besides we could always tell Philip where she spends her nights, couldn't we?"

"Is that how you persuaded her to help you, by threatening to tell Philip?"

"Of course not! We wouldn't do that to Millie. She's like a big sister to us. We did persuade her to help us get in here though. After all we couldn't let you fuck us whilst mother's around, so it's not as if she's worried about us stealing you from her. We just asked her if we could borrow you for a couple of nights. You'll enjoy it, honest. Millie's been coaching us in blowjob techniques. Come on, Mack, it can't be often that two horny women proposition you. Just think of the fun we can have until mum gets back."

All during our conversation Michelle had been grinding her body that I had trapped, wrapped within the duvet, beneath me, up against my body. And I think her movements were having the desired effect on my resolve.

The breaking point came though, when another naked body landed on my back only somewhat gentler than Michelle's arrival had been.

"Patricia, get off," I said... well, intended to say but the next few minutes were spent in rolling around on the floor with both of them. Then suddenly the light came on.

"For Chris'ake, are you two going to fuck him or kill him?" Millie demanded.

"Millie, was this your idea?" I asked her.

"No, they wanted to bed you. Or rather they wanted you to bed them. I can't see what harm it will do. After all they are both on the pill, aren't you, girls? And, Mack, they've both been checked, you know, medically, since they lost their virginity. I'm only pleased they want to bed you, rather than some little idiots like they brought here tonight," Millie said.

"But what about Bev?" I asked.

"What about her? She ain't here, is she, luvver! And what she don't know, can't hurt her none, can it?"

"Besides, one of these days mother is going to be feeling especially randy and it'll be her coming through that door instead of Millie one night, you do realise that, don't you, Mack?" Michelle added.

"Do what?" I asked in amazement at the suggestion of her mother's intentions.