Mack's Progress Ch. 11 & Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother was the most mixed up person, I've ever known, dad. She had three goals in her life, to see me and you happy! And to do down her stepmother at every opportunity that she could find. I think she succeeded in at least two of those goals. The only trouble was, she had the most miserable life of her own."

"You think so?" I commented, "I think your mother was always happy when she was with you."

"Not as happy as she would have been if we'd all been together, father." Mackenzie replied, then, she hugged me.

Well there it is and "Life Will Go On" as it always has too.

*

This is the last that you'll read of Mack and his women friends here; that I will write anyway. I'd like to thank the many people who've followed his adventures, trials and tribulations, and who took the time to write to me with their thoughts on the tale. Mack sure did upset some readers in the earlier chapters.

Mack started out as a typical, dumb, proud teenager, who thought he knew it all. And who had the habit of jumping to conclusions far too quickly for his own good. His pride all too often got in the way of his common sense, as well. Like most youngsters, almost any pretty female - with a glint in her eye - could lead Mack around like a pet dog.

Personally I got to like the guy quite a lot towards the end of the tale.