Macy Sheds Another Inhibition Ch. 04

Story Info
Macy and I push the envelope to a new adventure.
5.5k words
4.46
124.3k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another beautiful night in paradise as my wife Macy and I finished dressing for dinner. From our balcony the soft lighting on the paths below gave just enough illumination to see other couples as they meandered through the fragrant gardens to one of the restaurants for their evening meal.

I had just come in and closed the sliding glass door to the balcony when Macy made her entrance from the bed room to the sitting area of our suite. Her flaxen blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and she wore just enough make up to accentuate her fine facial features and her ice blue eyes. Her smile beamed brightly and she quite pleased knowing that her curvaceous feminine body showed off her new dress to perfection.

It was a sumptuous silky fabric with a tropical floral print of deep blues and rich purples with a few bright yellow and red accents. The hem was cut a modest six inches above her knee. While front plunged low enough to accentuate and exhibit Macy's voluptuous cleavage in all it's glory. Her full ripe 38DD breasts pressed firmly against the luxurious material that seemed to cling to every overt jiggling sybaritic movement. It had thin straps that went up over her soft shoulders and crisscrossed in a woven lattice pattern down her smooth supple back till it tied in a bow low on her sensual round hips. As Macy strode confidently into the room clutching a small crimson purse in her willowy hand her red stiletto heels clicked sharply on the polished terrazzo tile floor. She paused for a moment and did a graceful pirouette causing the hem of her dress to flair with a supple fluid motion showing her beautiful long well defined tan legs.

"So do you like it?" She asked breaking the trance like spell I sometimes fall into as I watch her.

"What... Oh .. yeah... Wow you look stunning. Honey you are without a doubt the sexiest most beautiful woman I have ever known." Funny how she never ceases to amaze me with her beauty. To this day she still takes my breath away just watching her... In my opinion my wife is living work of art, and I am her biggest fan.

We left our room and made our way down the softly lighted path towards the restaurant. After a short discussion we decided to go local and eat Dominican.

Macy's heels were clicking a casual cadence as we strolled along the paved path with her holding tightly onto my right arm. With each sauntering step I could feel her enticing pendulous breast sway and brush my biceps. We continued this way till I couldn't resist any longer. I stopped and took her into my arms and in the muted ambient light of the fragrant gardens kissed her deeply, as a soft breeze rushed through the palms with a hushing sound. My hands cupped and kneaded her luscious tits through the opulent thin material of her dress. I could feel her sensitive nipples respond and stiffen against gentle friction of my palms. She sighed softly and pressed her licentious body firmly against mine.

Some women would push away or protested worrying about wrinkling their dress or ruining their make up, but not Macy. She melted into our embrace giving herself to me willingly as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and returned my kiss with heated passion. My hands traced the lattice lacing of her dress to her hips and then to the round fleshy cheeks of her ass. Our tongues twisted and twined as our libidinous kiss continued, fanning the smoldering embers of our lust to flame. When it finally broke Macy just smiled and said with a smirk,"well this night sure looks like it has promise."

I laughed and agreed teasingly. "Yeah... but maybe we should get something to eat first so we didn't get all dressed up for nothing."

"Oh ... I swear sometimes you are just such a man!" She said with a teasing slap on my chest.

"Yeah... I guess sometimes I am Honey but YOU are always all woman," as I gave her ass a firm squeeze.

"OK lets go." She quipped as she took my arm and we continued on our way. We stopped one more time just before the gardens edge for a long lustful kiss. Then it was off to dinner.

Our meal was quite good. The savory local spices and flavors made for an interesting dining experience. All topped off by a slightly sweet pastry and a strong fresh ground Dominican coffee. As I have grown accustom to when dining out with Macy, the male wait staff was very eager serve and very attentive to all our (Macy's) needs and wants. I'm guessing that the view of her alluring cleavage, corpulent breasts and firm nipples forming peaks in the fluid material of her dress MAY have had something to do with the superior service , and their lecherous lascivious glances.

When our dinner was finished we made our way to the main bar in the hotel lobby. They served top shelf liquor so I ordered a Jack Daniels on the rocks and one of the fine cigars they kept stocked behind the bar. Macy ordered a mixed tropical drink they called a Hummingbird. Her drink came in an oversized martini glass with a sugared rim and a hibiscus flower garnish. Mine came in a glass with ice. Nothing fancy no frills and straight forward just the way I like it.

We sauntered over to a table with very comfortable chairs and a beautiful open air view of the resort and settled in to enjoy ourselves. There was a three piece band playing giving the bar a more sophisticated lounge feel. I sat back and just enjoyed ambiance and just being there with my stunningly beautiful wife. As my cigar smoke wafted through the tropical night air I savored another decadent long slow sip of my whisky, and thought... damn this is great!

It was then that Macy saw Debbie and Bob walking into the bar and called them over. (For those of you who haven't read the previous stories Macy and I had met them on the beach, and had some ... interesting interaction. Especially with Debbie.)

Debbie was her usual effervescent self. "Hi guys," she chirped.

I stood and greeted them as they approached our table. "Hello Debbie, my you look radiant tonight. Hello Bob."

Debbie smiled at the compliment, giggled nervously and demurely responded. "Thank you you're sweet to say that, but your wife is gorgeous tonight. Macy you look amazing."

Bob was standing closer to my wife and added. "WOW ...yeah you look ... he paused for a moment ... beautiful Macy." His gaze was clearly transfixed on the unobstructed view down her cleavage.

Macy smiled up at them. "Would you care to join us?" She asked politely.

"Sure" Bob responded quickly. What are you guys drinking I'll order another round.

"I'm drinking JD on the rocks and Macy will have a Hummingbird." I answered.

Macy smiled and added, "Debbie if you and I have a few of these we will be humming all night."

Debbie laughed. "OK I'll have one of those too." And Bob was off to the bar.

Macy looked at Debbie and asked. "How are you two doing? Any better?"

Debbie responded with a half smile waiting for her husband to be out of ear shot. "Yeah but Bob needs to relax more. Would you believe that after we left the beach and went back up to our room he took a nap. A NAP! Here I am walking around on the beach topless and nearly naked and he wanted to take a nap! I mean he even asked me to go topless before we got here because it was on of his fantasies and when I do it .... nothing. Oh .... I know he is under a lot of pressure and stress but I'm stressed too... I just don't know what to do now."

I looked at Macy and she gave me one of her... I'll explain to you later looks. So I didn't say anything.

When Bob returned with our drinks Macy stood up and announced,"You know what? I know a better place for us to relax. Come on get up and follow me." We stood and did as instructed. We stopped at the bar and ordered yet another round and with two drinks in hand each we followed her down the path.

"I know that look Macy. What are you up to?" I whispered.

"Shhhhh you'll see. It will be fun. Just work with me here." She whispered back with a sly half smile.

We soon found ourselves approaching the pool area. The main lights were off and only the low garden lights illuminated the area. Just past the pool was a row of thatched roofed shelters that must have measured about eight feet by eight feet and had soft ten inch thick pads covering a two foot high raised platform. Just past the shelters was a row of in ground spa tubs. The pumps still churning the water energetically with a low humming and bubbling sounds.

Macy smiled. "At home when we want to really relax and get rid of stress we take our drinks and get in our spa tub. The drinks keeps it from being a totally salubrious experience, if you know what I mean. Just be careful you can become a really cheep drunk in these things. The drinks can go right to you head."

Bob had a shocked look on his face. "You don't mean us... I mean now? Here?"

"Sure I do." Macy replayed kicking off her heels as she untied the bow that was low on her hips and loosened the straps of her dress. The slinky material flowed over her sleek body finally forming a placid pool of silk as it heaped at her feet.

There she stood in only a purple lace thong as she hooked her fingers in the thin sides and bent at the waist pulling it down to her ankles revealing her smooth shaved pussy to us all. She stood back up wearing only a smile. She looked around at us ... "WELL?" Was all she said.

Debbie quickly followed suit and removed her dress laying it on one of the raised platform beds. Then she removed her bra and panties. I think she had shocked herself with her own willingness as she stood there naked in the warm night air. Her neatly trimmed triangle of hair glistened in the soft light with the dampness that had already started form.

I stripped off my clothes and Debbie smiled as she got her first view of my thick half hard cock. I stepped into the warm water of the tub only a few feet away and sat between her and Macy.

Macy Debbie and I were all sitting in the tub with drinks in hand and Bob had yet to take off so much as his shoes. Macy looked up at him from the churning water sitting up enough for her big beautiful shinning wet breasts to be revealed and told him in a soft seductive sensual voice. "Life isn't a spectator sport Bobby... You either join in ... or miss the game. So what is it going to be?... Hmmmm?... Do you wanna come and play? Or do you want my husband to have all the fun while you just watch. I'm sure he won't mind if you want to stay nice and dry." As she finished Macy nudged me under the tumultuous water.

I knew this was where I came in and called out. "Yeah Bob I don't mind being the only guy in the tub with two beautiful naked women." I wrapped my arms around them both and pulled them against me feeling both Macy's and Debbie's breasts pressing against my sides.

"Come on Bob," Debbie giggled and called out with a slight pleading in her voice. Though it sounded a little half harted to me.

"Oh damn I don't believe I'm doing this!" He said as he downed his drink and disrobed. Grabbing his second drink he joined us in the warm agitated water.

"Now isn't that better?" Macy asked coyly.

"Yes it is." Bob responded with a nervous smile.

Macy looked at Debbie and spoke softly. "Debbie do you mind if I help poor Bobby relax and relieve some stress?" Her hand slowly moving over his chest then down under the water and grabbing his cock as she spoke, causing Bob to moan as she finished the question.

"No I don't mind. I think he'd like that." She said with a knowing smile. "But what about us?" She said pointing at me.

"Oh that's true. That wouldn't be fair would it Bobby? So here is what we are going to do. Anything we do ... they can do. Is that alright with you Bobby?"

"OK" He said appearing to be straining to think, "but he can't fuck her, he anything can do other then that." He replied.

"Oh then we aren't going to be able to fuck either." She said with a pouting voice, as she took his hand and lead it to her glistening bobbing breast.

"NO ... he can't fuck her really!" He stated insistently.

"OK ... OK .. Relax we can do other things." Macy said as she straddled his legs and placed her voluptuous tits inches his face. Tantalizing him with a little shoulder shake that caused the beautiful orbs to jiggle enticingly.

Bob was eager to have her and started sucking and licking her fantastic tits like a starving man. While Macy encouraged him by running her fingers through his hair and moaning softly.

While Bob sucked Macy's tits Debbie had repositioned herself and was sitting on my lap with her back pressed against my chest. I was kneaded and fondled her sweet 34c tits. I kissed her neck and and rolled her sensitive stiff nipples between my fingers causing her to squirm moan and sigh as she became more stimulated. I nibbled on her ear as I ran my right hand down over her smooth skin of her torso. Slowly working my way to her swollen pussy lips. I stroking her lightly first with one finger the two and three. She groaned and whispered " oh god .. oh god .. ummmm oh god" her legs trembled and parted allowing me access to her erect hard little clit. I continued stroking her slowly working my fingers deeper making her moan as she twisted and turned her head to kiss me lustfully.

She could feel my now fully erect long, hard, thick cock pressed against the cheeks of her ass as he hips squirmed and moved with each stroke of her pussy. Her sense of reserve was lost in the swirl of carnal need and sensual desires as the warm water churned around our naked bodies.

Macy had moved Bob up to sit on the edge of the tub and she squeezed her magnificent breasts together letting his erect shaft glide easily between her wet glistening soft mounds, but before he lost all control her talented tongue was working on his stiff shaft. She pressed her beautiful full lips against the tip of his pulsing shaft and kissed it before taking him deep into her mouth sucking his cock like she was starving for it. Her mouth seemed to glide up and down his pumping hard rod. Macy gives a great blow job and I know that she was taking him all the way into her talented mouth and down her throat. As she licked his throbbing cock and balls Bob reached down and grasped at her bouncing wet breasts and for a moment reality set in.

Bob looked over at Debbie and me and he had a torn pained look on his face. For the first time he was watching another man fondling and pleasuring his sweet wife. It was obvious to him that my hand was deeply probing Debbie's writhing pussy as she moaned deeply with every movement. He could see her slim sleek body pressing against mine begging to be touched and taken. In the twisted torment of his brain he wanted it to stop, but he knew he couldn't if he wanted Macy to continue expertly sucking his aching cock.

It wasn't long before he couldn't hold himself in a sitting position and laid back while my wife continued bobbing and sucking his slick saliva soaked cock driving him towards the elation of orgasm. As he laid there listening to his own moans and the humming sounds that Macy made sending shivers surging through his groin. He could also hear the near by soft sweet moans and cries that Debbie emitted as she too was pushed towards euphoria of her building climax by another man. This was an exercise in mixed emotions for Bob as he felt Macy take his shaft deep down her throat again he knew he couldn't stop.

Debbie was becoming frantic with the stimulation of my hand and she lifted her hips and reached between her legs grabbed my aching cock. The feel of her fingers tightly wrapping around my thick rod sent surge of sensual sensations through my body. She pulled my cock forward and leaned back and whispered in a desperate lust filled whisper, "I need to have you ... I need to have you now!" As she forcefully lowered her hips pushing my cock deep into her hot tight pussy in one swift move.

My arms tightened around her holding her in place as I gasped at the feeling, the surge of lascivious energy that coursed and surged between us as she started to rock her hips against my groin. Debbie moaned with carnal desire that went far beyond mere need for sex. This was existential bliss.

Macy was still sucking Bobs cock with exuberance and skill. I could see she was working him slower now. Toying with him keeping him of the edge razors of ecstasy and release. He moaned and gasped as her teasing kept him on the precipice of exhilaration with every slow tantalizing movement of her skilled mouth. Bob was now moaning with a pleading tone with each agonizing moment. He was once again caught in the turmoil of mixed emotions. Wanting the exquisite sensations last and wanting to climax all at the same time.

Debbie's hips were ridding my aching cock hard and fast now. I continued stimulating her sensitive clit as she screamed and trashed with each frenzied thrust of her hips. I could feel the tightness building deep in my loins as I grew rapidly closer to my own climax. I moaned softly as I could in her ear that I was about to cum. Her only response was to moan deeply and thrust her hip harder. She cried out in the lascivious throws of her orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer and went over the edge with her sending hot jets of sperm into her quivering pulsating pussy. Surge after surge of my searing seed gushed deep into her willing womb. I could feel her clinch down on my surging cock milking out every drop with the last few convulsive thrusts of her hips.

By this time Bob was about to scream as Macy mercifully picked up her pace and allowed him to erupt in her warm wet mouth and down her throat as she swallowed every trace of his overwhelming orgasm. She it all except for the last few jets when she intentionally pulled back so his pearl white sperm could splatter on her heaving voluptuous 38DD breasts.

I slid up to sit on the edge of the tub and Debbie proceeded to lick and suck my still twitching hard cock. The hyper sensitive nerve endings sent shocking sensations through my body as Debbie lowered her pretty mouth and sucked my well drained balls.

Bob looked across the tub at us and commented. "She's good but I think Macy is better."

All I could think was ... what an ass .. but I answered. "Oh I don't know about that she more then met my expectations. I think you have a really sexy wife here Bob, you just have to give her a chance, and the right stimulation."

We all got out of the tub and lounged on the soft platform bed as we dried off in the warm night air. Macy was still in a highly aroused state due to the lack of Bobs attention to satisfy her. It was obvious that her was one of those ... "I got mine guys," as he laied on the thick cushion and almost immediately fell into a deep sleep.

Macy rested her head on one of the large pillows that were scattered in the thatched roof shelter. Her wet hair splayed out in golden ringlets as she took a deep breath causing her beautiful tits to rise and fall. I knew she was feeling the effects of her sexual frustration and decided to take action.

I leaned over and kissed Macy's sweet red lips and felt her respond as her tongue darted into my mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed with amazingly lustful passion, as she moaned softly into my mouth. Her muffled moans continued to grow in intensity as we kissed and her arms drew tighter around my neck. I could feel her body writhing with desire as I moved my hand to her full luscious breast. Imagine my surprise when I found another hand already there stimulating her sensitive erect nipple.

I broke our kiss and looked back only to be greeted by Debbie gaze as she looked up at me with a coquettish expression on her face. She demurely bit her lowed lip, and continued to trace slow circles around Macy's sensitive nipple with her manicured pink fingernail. I continued to watch as Debbie lowered her mouth to my wife's heaving breast, and with the tip of her sweet tongue delicately flicked the delectable little bud before kissing it softly and sucking it between her pretty pink lips.

12