Madder Max Ch. 01

Story Info
Max searches for water in a barren wasteland.
1.3k words
4.34
17.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, this is my first story that I have submitted to literotica so if you like it please comment! This is intended to be a ten part series and if it's a little slow I apologize.

Rose looked over her shoulder to see the other one circling behind her. He beat a crowbar in his hands menacingly. The one who had driven the car seemed to think the whole thing was hysterical.

Rose disagreed.

Sweat dripped from her brow and her long black hair was in matted ringlets, sticking to her back along with the thin white button up she had stolen. Her pants were tattered from walking. She was tired. And she had nowhere to run.

***

Up ahead Max saw something kicking up dust. His thick black hair was beginning to drip with sweat and he was starting to think for the millionth time that a black leather jacket was not exactly conducive to survival in the barren desert. His hands worked over the shotgun in his grip and Max stopped to look at the people he could now see kicking up the dust.

He pulled his tiny canteen out of his back pocket and took a sip. That's all there was. Max swore and threw the canteen in the dust. Those dustkickers were getting loud. It didn't sound like something Max would like.

***

The one who was the driver finally took his hands off his hips to rub back his thick red mustache. He unhitched his suspenders with a grin and moved toward Rose.

Rose grimaced.

Maybe afterwards...she could slip away? With the car?

Crowbar moved up to her too. Guess they weren't even going to take turns. It was surprising to see two people these days who were willing to share something.

Rose closed her eyes.

A roaring bang rang out twice.

Rose opened her eyes.

Her pursuers lay around her with gaping holes in their chest. Rose looked around. Dust. Dust. Dust. And behind her was a man in black. Black leather mostly it seemed. He was calmly popping shells into his shotgun. He walked over to the car.

"Little gas. Must be close."

"What must be close?" Rose asked.

"Town. Water. Food. People."

"We can't go back there," Rose said.

"You don't have to little lady."

***

Max looked the girl up and down. She looked good. Real good. Like a cool drink of water good. And right about now, that was pretty damn good. The thin white shirt she wore was stuck so close to her that Max could see her nipples as her chest rose and fell. The jeans she wore were tight too. Max thought about it and then decided the girl was probably only wearing that shirt and those pants.

There was nothing in the car really. Little bit of water. He had to start going toward the town. He moved in that direction.

"Wait, I want to go with you."

Max turned around. He rested his shotgun on his opposing shoulder.

"Thought you couldn't go little lady."

"My name is Rose."

"It sure is," Max laughed and turned around and started walking.

"What about the car?"

"No good, attracts too much attention. Kind of like you," Max said.

Rose crossed her arms and glared at Max. With her arms under her breasts and top button of her shirt broken Max saw some of Rose's glistening chest. He thought about taking her. Not to town, but taking her right here.

"I can help you," Rose said.

"Let's go back to the car and see what's in there."

Rose nodded and moved back towards the car. Her shirt barely covered her back and since the top was now plastered to her chest it left much of her back open to Max. Max made up his mind.

***

Rose opened the door and started going through the junk. The guy had been right. There wasn't much here.

Rose leaned back out of the car to yell back that there wasn't anything but she couldn't see the man in black. As she took another step back from the car she could smell him. He was practically on top of her.

Rose's heart started beating fast. He'd barely blinked after putting two holes in Tina's boys.

He grabbed Rose's waist and kissed her neck.

Rose was so surprised she didn't pull away.

His hands roamed to her front and cupped her breasts through her shirt and pulled her back to him. His breath was hot in her ear.

Rose's heart kept beating fast but she wasn't afraid anymore.

His hands gripped the back of her jeans and pulled them down. Her shirt was a part of her now and there was nothing else. The hot air stung at her body as his hands probed her body.

His hand cupped her mound and Rose closed her eyes. He rubbed her smooth pussy and Rose tingled. He spit on his hand and rubbed her slit while his other hand pinched Rose's nipple. She didn't hear him pull his pants down but in no time he was inside her.

It was so sudden that Rose's mouth formed a big O but she didn't scream out. He filled her like she had never been filled before as he drove her into the car. Her hands pushed back on the doorframe as she drove back to meet him.

Rose couldn't tell if he knew she wasn't fighting him. But it felt so good. Not like those others. Rose felt it creeping up on her and tried to fight it but it was roaring toward her and she bit down hard on her lip. She couldn't let him know that he was making her feel good.

***

Max was enjoying her. She felt like he wanted a woman to feel like. Her smooth skin. Her full breasts bouncing in his hand. Her smooth lips that he'd spread wide for him.

She wasn't putting up much of a fight and Max was starting to feel less guilty.

He started pumping in and out of her faster and faster.

He kept running his hands over her body. Her stomach was tight and he ran his whole palm up and down. His thumb of his other hand rubbed the skin right above her pussy where there was no hair and Max knew she could feel it. Feel it all over.

***

His hands on her hips pulled her onto him again and again. He moved one hand up to pull her hair back and by his breathing Rose knew he was coming.

"Uhhh. Ohhhh, ohhhhh," he cried.

Rose bit down on her lip to bite back her second orgasm.

Rose laid her forehead down on her left arm to keep from falling down.

"My name is Max," the man said.

***

Max didn't know whether to be satisfied or disgusted but it had been a long time. But still. It was. Wrong? Unnecessary? Stupid? Pointless?

He kept walking.

"Wait," Rose said running after Max.

Max turned around. Rose opened her mouth and Max cut her off.

"I did that to get rid of you."

"But I have no one else."

"You had no one else twenty minutes ago," Max said.

Rose said something Max didn't hear because he was trying to listen to the ground. It was rumbling. Max looked to the horizon and saw dust.

"...are you listening?"

"Of course not."

Max looked back at Rose.

"Anything you want to tell me?"

Rose stared back at Max defiantly.

When Max turned back they had already circled them. Four cars with guys dangling from them. Leering at Rose and laughing at Max. Automatic rifles and baseball bats dangling from their hands.

"I can't fight or fuck my way out of this one little lady, so it looks like we got a free ride to town."

markedas
markedas
17 Followers