Maddy, Beth and the Professor

Story Info
College Co-ed needs to salvage her grade.
7.2k words
4.46
79.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. Your feedback is welcome.

*************************************

All characters in this story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons is coincidental. This story may contain descriptions of activities that may be offensive to some readers. If you are offended by descriptions of sexual activity, including non-consensual sex, infidelity, loss of one's virginity, sex between people of the same sex and/or "casual" sex between people who are not in a monogamous relationship, please do not read any farther. All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age or older. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. Batteries not included.

**************************************

Autumn was in the air. The warmth of summer had finally retreated, giving way to the cooler, crisp days that would eventually lead to winter. School had been in session for a little more than a month in the small college town, and Maddy was on her way to her first class of the morning.

She walked along the sidewalk beneath the stoic shade trees that stood like soldiers beneath the clear, deep blue skies. The leaves that had once been uniformly green were now giving way to the reds, yellows and browns that defined the season. A few leaves had begun to fall, though most of them still clung to the trees in hopes that winter would hold off.

The buildings that made up the campus played the part of a traditional small college quite well. They were mostly red brick buildings with pitched roofs. Vines of ivy made their way up the sides of the buildings, given them the appearance of being old and weathered. While in fact, they were quite old, they were very well maintained, as was the whole campus. The lawns were neatly mowed, the bushes and shrubs trimmed and hand-shaped by the grounds-keepers and there was no trash or litter anywhere to be seen.

It was Maddy's second year in college, though she was just 18. Maddy was both smart and driven, and had finished high school a year earlier than most of the other students she had grown up with. She was equally driven to finish college in three years. She had taken 18 hours of classes during her first semester, 17 hours her second and had even stayed through the summer to add 9 more hours.

Once in the science building, Maddy removed the dark grey coat that covered her from her neck to just above her knees. Underneath the coat, she wore a dark olive button-up shirt and a pair of jeans that closely followed the form of her hips and legs. She tossed back her always-perfect light-brown hair and ducked into the ladies room to check her make-up. Even though she had only put it on 30 minutes ago, Maddy was particular about the way she looked. Just like her schoolwork, she was a perfectionist when it came to her appearance.

She headed to the classroom, arriving ten minutes early according to the large, round, generic clock on the wall. Sitting in the second row, she took out her books, two pencils and a notebook. For some classes, Maddy used an electronic notebook for taking notes, but for Chemistry, it was easier to write the formulas and make the drawings by hand.

Professor Ward had already arrived and was arranging his notes for the next hour. Maddy liked Professor Ward. He had a way of lecturing that made the concepts presented very clear. However, he also had a kind, gentle demeanor that Maddy found mildly attractive. There were a half dozen other students already in the room, as well, it wouldn't be long until the every seat in the small lecture hall was occupied.

New Bedford College was a small enough school that Maddy knew a fair number of the other students in the class, but it was also large enough that it was impossible to get to know everybody. She had just started to get to know Elizabeth who usually took a seat right next to her during the hour of Chemistry class.

Beth and Maddy were about the same height and had a similar build. Maddy stood five feet and four inches tall, and Beth was about an inch taller. They were both quite slender. Neither of the two girls had large breasts, although Beth's were a little larger than Maddy's. Both girls wore their hair long; Beth's a little darker than Maddy's. Beth's complexion was also somewhat darker. Though both girls were of European descent, Beth must have had some Mediterranean ancestry, Maddy thought, based on her appearance.

Maddy spent the next hour furiously taking notes, paying strict attention to everything Mr. Ward was saying and putting on the board. Maddy did not usually struggle with any classes. From the time she started school as a young child, the work came easy for her. She did find herself having a little difficulty keeping up with this Chemistry class, however. She was not majoring in science, but that shouldn't have mattered. She normally did not have trouble understanding the concepts in most of her classes. Her struggles in this class resulted more from becoming too busy to keep up with the course work and the study time necessary to stay on top.

The hour came and went, Maddy headed to her next class, and the one after that, and before long, the morning was gone. She had lunch at the student center's dining hall where she ran into Beth.

"Beth! Over here!" called Maddy when she saw Beth in the cafeteria line. Beth waved and headed to the table where Maddy was sitting once she got through the line.

"What's up?" said Beth, casually. It wasn't a question as much as a greeting.

"Hey, did you get everything written down from the board in Chem this morning?" Maddy was meticulous about writing everything down, but missed a couple of equations on this particular morning.

"No," said Beth, "but I figure I can get it from the book, or just fake my way through it." Beth was not nearly as driven as Maddy, but she was smart enough to have a very good GPA.

Beth and Maddy continued to visit through lunch, though Maddy's thoughts were mostly elsewhere. Since they didn't know each other well, the conversation was mostly small talk. "I love this fall weather." "Yeah, me too. Are you going to homecoming?" "Yeah, I go to most of the football games." "How are your classes going?" "Just fine."

Maddy finished her classes for the day and around three o'clock; she headed back to the Science Building. She made her way to Mr. Ward's office on the second floor and looked at his posted schedule. "He should be in," Maddy said to nobody in particular and knocked on the door. "Come in," came the voice from behind the door.

Maddy went into the room and greeted Professor Ward.

"Madison Andrews, is it?"

"Yes. Maddy is fine, though," Maddy replied.

Professor Ward's office was quite typical for a college professor's office. The white walls were mostly unadorned. There were two bookcases filled with textbooks and notebooks. The office contained very few personal items, save for a couple of pictures that were obviously the Professor's family. Maddy made a mental note that he had a very attractive wife and two small children.

The professor's personal appearance was remarkable for being quite unremarkable. He was average height with light brown hair and no distinguishing features. He was not the least bit fat. Neither was he muscular or athletic. He rode a bicycle to the campus every day to keep himself fit, but he didn't work out much. His style was not overly geeky, but not GQ, either. His clothes, his shoes and his glasses were clearly out of date, as far as current fashion trends go, but not too obviously so. His glasses were wire-rimmed frames that were probably in style ten years ago.

Professor Ward invited Maddy to sit in a large, soft chair in front of his desk and Maddy began asking questions about the lecture that he gave earlier in the day. Professor Ward came around to the same side of the large desk and sat himself in the chair next to the one Maddy was sitting in. The professor was polite to a fault, and patiently explained each formula and concept from the day's lecture, even going back over some notes from prior lectures to build on the concepts. Maddy noted his kindness and generosity. She also noted that he would occasionally place his hand on her shoulder or her arm as he emphasized a point in the notes. This gave her an oddly pleasurable sensation.

Professor Ward was also formal in his demeanor. He never called her Maddy, but always "Miss Andrews."

"When you look at this formula, Miss Andrews, you'll see that ..."

"I can understand why you might think that, Miss Andrews, but actually..."

"Of course, Miss Andrews, I'm always glad to help out a student who needs some extra assistance."

After all of her questions had been answered, Maddy thanked the professor for his help and let herself out of his office.

Maddy was pleased with the knowledge that she left the Science Building that afternoon with a much better grasp of the subject at hand, and was confident that she could do well in the class from here on out. She even helped Beth after the next couple of classes with some concepts that Beth was having trouble understanding.

The following week Professor Ward gave the class the first test for this semester. Maddy left the classroom generally pleased with herself. She felt that she had done well on the test. She struggled with a few problems, but was confident that she had come up with correct responses for the most part.

Maddy and Beth were sitting next to each other in Professor Ward's Chemistry class on Friday as usual, when Professor Ward approached them. The class had just finished and most of the students were on their way out. The professor gave the girls an odd, stern look and told them that he needed to see them later that day.

"Miss Andrews. Miss Wilson." Professor Ward addressed them formally. "Could you be in my office at five o'clock sharp?" It came as more of a request than a question, and a stern request, at that.

They both agreed, though Maddy was completely caught off-guard as to why he would want them to come to his office.

At a quarter to five, Maddy was, once again, walking across the neatly maintained campus to see Professor Ward. The leaves on the trees, the ones remaining, anyway, were starting to let go of their grasp and the green lawns that made up the campus were now brightly colored carpets of green, yellows, reds and browns. The flowers that once adorned the buildings were turning brown, as well. Today was chillier than it had been earlier in the week, and the wind was picking up. Maddy pulled her grey coat tightly around her to keep the warmth in as she picked up her pace.

Maddy counted the lines in the cold, grey concrete sidewalk as she walked along. Her mind darted between trying to recall specific points brought up by her professors in her various classes throughout the day and wondering what Professor Ward could possibly want to discuss with her and Beth. She spotted a small spider scurrying across the walk. She paused so that she wouldn't step on it, then continued toward her destination.

Once inside the Science Building, Maddy again stepped into the ladies room to check her makeup and hair. The building was quiet, as all of the classes were finished for the day and nearly all of the professors had already locked their doors and headed home for the weekend. Professor Ward was, in fact, the only other soul in the building when Maddy arrived and made her way to his office.

She knocked and the professor opened the door for her. She sat in the large chair across the desk from the professor but he didn't look or speak to her. He was busying himself with the paperwork on his desk. The silence made Maddy quite uncomfortable, but she waited, nevertheless.

Ten minutes later another knock was heard at the door. It was Beth, who was barely on time for the five o'clock appointment. Beth slipped off her coat and laid it across the back of the chair as she sat down. Maddy was a little surprised to see Beth wearing a very low-cut top, but more surprised that she was clearly not wearing a bra.

Professor Ward finally spoke up, addressing both girls at the same time. "I have the tests graded from earlier this week," he began. "You both did quite well." His pause gave Maddy enough time to wonder, once again, why they were there. If they did well, why did he want to see them?

"You both missed problem number eleven and problem number twenty," the professor continued as he handed them their tests. Maddy noted the red marks next to the two problems that the professor had just pointed out. Small, dumb little errors, but he was right. She had gotten incorrect answers on those two problems. Coincidentally (or not), Beth made the same mistake on both problems on her test.

"If you look at problem number twenty four, however," the professor said with raised eyebrows, "you'll see that you got this one correct, but you didn't approach the problem in the traditional way that I showed you in class. You came up with a unique approach, but found the correct answer." Maddy was pleased that she understood the material well enough to get the problem correct even though she had forgotten the formula that would have made the problem simpler.

Professor Ward was now getting to the reason that he had called the two girls into his office. "I find it quite interesting that you should both miss the same problems, making the same mistake to come up with the same incorrect answer. I find it equally interesting that the problem that you got correct using a unique approach was not really unique, at all. That is, you both answered the same way, and, by definition, if it were a unique approach it would mean only one of you would have answered that way."

Maddy was now beginning to see the implications of what Professor Ward was saying. She shot a look at Beth, whose normally olive complexion was turning red. Beth was looking at the floor, already aware of what was taking place.

Realizing that Professor Ward believed that she and Beth had cheated off of each other's test, Maddy began to protest. "I didn't ... I don't ..." She didn't quite know what to say that would make him realize that Beth had looked on her paper but not the other way around. The professor held up his hand and stopped her in mid-sentence. "Now, Madison, I saw both of you looking around during the test. I can only assume that you both were involved in this little conspiracy."

Maddy thought back. She had taken her eyes off of her test paper, she recalled. The problems that she struggled with caused her to look out of the window of the classroom, deep in thought. Moreover, looking out of the window caused her to look in the general direction of Beth, who was, as usual, sitting next to her. Maddy realized that, even though she was completely innocent, there was no way to convince the professor of that.

"School policy gives me some freedom in dealing with these kinds of situations." The Professor was not generally hard on his students, but cheating make him particularly angry, and his anger was magnified by the time and effort he had taken to help Maddy understand the material. "I could fail you both for the entire semester." He had no intention of going to that extreme, but the policy did give him that option.

"Instead, I think I will give both of you a score of zero on this test. This will allow you to finish the course, and if you do well on the remaining tests and the final, you can still get a C, or perhaps even a B out of the course. But you would almost have to have perfect scores on the remaining tests to bring your grade up that much."

Maddy gasped. She was used to getting straight A's. She had gotten a few B's in particularly hard courses, but the thought of struggling to end up with a likely C, or perhaps even lower, was almost more than she could bear. "Please, Professor Ward," Maddy begged. "I'll do anything. I'll do extra credit work. I'll write a report. I'll help you grade papers. Please let me do something."

Beth picked up on Maddy's plea. "I'll do anything as well," Beth pleaded, although she didn't exactly have course work in mind. "Anything at all." And with that, Beth looked up at the professor with what could only be described as a lustful, flirty look.

Maddy's eyes shot wide open as she looked at Beth and her heart began to race, knowing the situation she was in now. She had just come to the realization that she opened a large door and Beth was pushing things in a direction that she had never intended.

"Anything?" asked the professor.

Beth was calmer in her response than Maddy would have been. "Anything at all," assured Beth, and she batted her eyes at the professor as she looked up at him. She had a mischievous smile on her face that gave away her intentions.

"Miss Andrews, are you equally prepared to see your score redeemed?"

Maddy didn't respond. Her mouth was wide open. She looked at Beth and then at the Professor. She considered her options. She realized that she was trapped and there was no way out. There was no point in arguing her innocence.

"Miss Andrews." The professor waited until he had Maddy's attention once again. "Are you willing to do whatever is necessary to pass this course? Or would you like me to fail you now?"

Reluctantly, Maddy replied, "Yes. I will do whatever it takes." She was worried that Professor Ward would go down the path that Beth was suggesting. Surely, he wouldn't do that. Maddy struggled to assess the situation as it began to unfold. Surely, he is going to have us help him with some research. Surely, he has some papers to file or some publications to index.

"I want you both to stand up," the professor requested. Maddy and Beth both complied, though Beth was quicker on her feet than was Maddy. "Madison, would you please close the blinds?" Maddy was closer to the window, having arrived at the office first.

Maddy looked at the blinds. Her mind raced. He heart was in her throat and her pulse was increasing rapidly. She began to feel light headed.

"Miss Andrews, please close the blinds," Professor Ward repeated.

Maddy did as she was instructed.

"Anything at all?" asked the professor, again. This time he directed the question more to Maddy. Beth was clearly all in, but the professor knew he could get into serious trouble if they weren't both willing to follow through without protest.

Maddy thought over the proposal. She now felt sure that she knew where this was going and she was not happy about it. However, she was quite driven to achieve her goals. She began to rationalize. This could be easier than doing extra work. Surely, he won't ask for much. Maybe he'll want to see our breasts and then let us go on our way. Maybe he'll want to kiss us. Surely, he won't ask more than that.

"Anything." Maddy paused for a second, then continued, "Anything at all, whatever you want." Maddy had made her decision. Whatever Professor Ward asked, she was going to do in order to salvage her grade in the class.

The professor was somewhat cautious in proceeding. He had never had an offer like this before and wasn't sure how far he could make the girls go. He was not sure how far he wanted to make the girls go. He thought of his wife and his children. He thought of his career.

"Could I have you both remove your tops, please?" he requested. It was almost a whisper, but Maddy and Beth both heard him. Slowly, they began to unbutton their tops. Once their tops had fallen to the floor, Beth was naked from the waist up. Maddy stood there in her fashion-conscious jeans and her lacy, black bra. She wished she had worn a larger one, as this one barely covered her nipples.

"Miss Wilson," asked the professor, "Could you unfasten Miss Andrews' bra for her?"

Beth smiled as Maddy turned her back to Beth, waiting for Beth to comply with the professor's request. Maddy was not smiling. She was quite embarrassed. Embarrassed, and still angry at Beth for putting her in this situation. Beth unhooked Maddy's bra and it hung loosely on her shoulders.