Madelaine's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

Now there was no subtlety; there was a delicious suction and her tongue wormed its way deep within.

In the space of seconds she took me from pleasurable stupor to the edge of perfect tension. She kept me suspended there and I could feel her tongue seeking out some precise point.

When she found it the effect was electrifying. My body stiffened and shook releasing a wellspring inside.

She began to swallow but, at the same time, her tongue continued its magical survey and I felt balanced on its very tip. I was panting for breath, silently crying out for a final release, and then it came with shattering crescendo.

My ears rang and, for perhaps a minute or more, my body was not mine to command.

When it finally passed I still felt the occasional phantom spasm as she gently licked at my belly and thighs before teasingly returning to my sex.

I thought that I had no more to give but she was undeterred and I felt her blessing me with gentle kisses. She was lulling me towards a personal nirvana but then she slowed and became still.

I waited a moment or two and then gently raised the blanket releasing a warm fug of arousal. Beneath it she lay with her cheek against my sex and her delicate hand resting on my thigh now damp with perspiration.

She was asleep with a smile as innocent as it was beautiful.

The following morning we were escorted down to the kitchen where we took breakfast with the two girls that I had seen previously and two I had not met. All attempts at conversation were rebuffed and the meal was taken in silence.

As soon as it was finished I was given cleaning materials and put to work polishing furniture but Madelaine was kept back in the kitchen and given sink duties. Her severe lack of German was still a worrying concern but she played her part well and the others seemed too afraid to speak whilst they were working.

Again, I managed to get a look at a lot of paperwork but nothing worthwhile. At the end of the day we were fed in our room again but with instructions to take a bath and change.

Around nine p.m. the housekeeper came for us. She grinned knowingly at Madelaine who favoured her with an innocent smile in return. We were escorted to a part of the building that I had not seen before and ushered into a plush but functional looking office.

Madelaine was on edge and, in character or not, she suddenly clung to my arm. The housekeeper laughed but stopped immediately as the door opened.

I felt myself tense as Greta Heinzer came into the room in the full dress uniform of an Waffen SS Obersturmfuhrer. It was clearly an affectation and it told me a lot about her.

At this stage in the war no one, on either side, was wearing pristine uniform and those that did had to pay a lot for the privilege. Her leather boots, polished to a high shine, would have cost an ordinary rail worker, even a manager, at least two month's wages and I wondered how she was supplementing her military pay.

The SOE file on her was scant. She was thirty-seven years old and had studied logistics at a military college in Hamburg but it appeared that she grew disenchanted with the Junker ruling elite and their attitude to women in the armed forces.

She became an early convert to the Nazi party and her name resurfaced in the third year of the war when SOE started to piece together disturbing stories of special transports in Germany's Weimar region.

Rumour had it that it was her likeness that had been used on some recent propaganda posters that had surfaced in the occupied territories and I could see why. She wore her long blonde hair plaited and twisted at the back of her head in the Bavarian style and this gave prominence to her Nordic features.

Her piercing blue eyes surmounted a neat nose and a nicely shaped mouth. If one were critical it might be argued that her chin was a little heavy but, by any standards, she was a very beautiful woman.

Madelaine, playing her part, ingenuously looked her up and down taking in the sharp lines of her dark uniform and, for a fleeting instant, I felt an odd pang of jealously.

Heinzer probably stood about five nine with the athletic build of someone who probably exercised both often and vigorously and I had the impression that she had had her uniform tailored to lessen the effect of her ample bosom.

The housekeeper had proved herself to be overtly cruel but there was something about Heinzer that made me fear her even more. I can usually trust my instincts and I was already giving thought to extricating ourselves but one thing stood in the way.

In the corner of the office was a combination locked Stern & Hoeller document cabinet. It was one of two types of office safe popular with the civil governments throughout the Reich and I knew how to open it.

Heinzer wasted no time on introductions or pleasantries. She stood in front of Madelaine and lifted her chin with the crook of her finger.

"Oh yes..."

She smiled at the housekeeper, suggesting that she had done well, and then spoke again.

"Take the other one back to her room."

The housekeeper moved quickly whispered in her ear and I guessed that she was telling her that Madelaine would be more cooperative if I remained present.

Heinzer looked at me as if noticing me for the first time.

"No matter. Bring them both."

She turned on her heel and left the room with the three of us in tow. We followed her down a short hallway and then into an opulently appointed bedroom which had a curtained four poster as its centrepiece.

I quickly took in the details including a sawhorse set in front of the large picture window. If someone was working on the sashes then I could not take a chance on it as a possible means of escape.

The housekeeper had obviously borne witness before as she took a seat on the gilded French sofa and impatiently beckoned me to join her.

Heinzer now ignored us and turned her attention to Madelaine. It was clear that she had been primed because she simply said.

"Undress me..."

So much of my life over the past few weeks was geared towards this moment, even to the point of making Madelaine familiar with the German verb 'to undress', but now that it was upon us it seemed surreal.

Heinzer sat on the bed to allow Madelaine to remove her boots and then stood again so that she could work the stiff buttons of the uniform jacket. I thought I sensed a hesitancy about her but it was hard to be sure as I was not fully in control of my own emotions.

I was angry with myself for putting her through this and it could not be denied that this was now a far more personal feeling. This I could rationalize but I could not account for the strange sensation I felt as she slowly stripped Heinzer naked.

It was obvious that Heinzer was comfortable in her nakedness, used to being admired, and not without good cause. Her body fully lived up to its promise and, as we watched she peaked her own nipples to engorgement.

Her breasts were large but beautifully shaped and it was a second or two before I noticed that, like Madelaine, she was perfectly depilated down below.

She had Madelaine pick up her uniform and fold it carefully whilst she adjusted the bolster on the bed and made herself comfortable.

In repose she looked totally self assured a woman used to getting her own way; a woman for whom the war was probably the best thing that could have happened for her. That thought helped me to focus my anger.

She slowly raised one knee whilst, at the same time, opening her legs to put herself wantonly on display. She then leant forward a little and patted the counterpane to let Madelaine know exactly where she expected her to place herself.

Madelaine visibly balked for a second or two and I moved forward a fraction but then she slowly climbed onto the bed. It seemed to take her an abnormal amount of time to settle, so much so that Heinzer raised a questioning eyebrow, but then she finally applied herself.

I was worried that she had not obviously feigned enthusiasm, and I was anxious that I may have pushed her too far, but the first touch of that miraculous mouth had the desired effect.

Heinzer moaned appreciatively and settled back.

Once again she had to be careful not to reveal all her skills. What aroused these women was the very fact that these girls were ingénues and what they appreciated was their youthful fervour.

Notwithstanding, Heinzer lazily issued instructions from time to time telling Madelaine to lick, to put her tongue inside once, even, to suck her. At one point she punctuated her demands by leaning forward and slapping her on the rump but to her credit, Madelaine yelped and then simply carried on.

I dared not look at my watch but I guessed that she had been engaged for at least half an hour when Heinzer stroked her cheek and whispered.

"Clitoris..."

Fortunately the word was the same in German and English and so Madelaine clearly understood but she pretended not to. Heinzer responded by taking hold of her hair and dragging her up a little making the message clear.

Not long after she emitted a long, drawn out moan, and her body began to quiver. I gave silent thanks and hoped that she was satisfied.

When she had recovered a little she cast Madelaine aside but made no move to get up from the bed. To my astonishment she stroked her sex and then brought her fingers to her mouth to taste her own wetness.

She looked directly at me and seemed amused by my discomfort.

"You, get over here."

It took a second or two to sink in but when it did she must have seen the horror on my face.

Madelaine understood more quickly than I did. She gave a childish giggle and quickly moved back onto the bed to interpose herself but Heinzer snarled at the housekeeper.

"Take her!"

For a woman of her build she moved quickly to grab Madelaine by the arm. When she impulsively began to struggle the housekeeper slapped her sharply across the face.

It was almost more than I could do to stop myself from striking back but we had come so far and now I felt that there was a real chance.

The true nature of the sawhorse now became hideously apparent. The housekeeper forced her dazed charge over it and, with practised efficiency, she proceeded to bind her with a set of leather straps that she produced from the ornate escritoire.

I quickly took stock. I was still confident that I could overpower the pair of them quickly and without drawing attention if needs be but, more importantly, was I prepared to make the sacrifice now demanded of me.

The answer was simple. Madelaine had done all that I could have asked of her and more. I could not selfishly allow my own qualms to stand in the way now.

"Strip for me."

Heinzer smiled cruelly as she spoke having correctly deduced that she had touched a raw nerve.

I wavered, but then slowly began to take off my clothes. I just had to get through this and buy myself enough time to check the safe which could take a while to crack.

Once I was naked something made me stand proud but my defiance just seemed to amuse her.

"You just like to take I think. Well today you are going to learn how to give."

She tapped the bed in the same beckoning manner that she had for Madelaine but my legs felt as if they had turned to lead. I could feel my quickening pulse pounding at my temples as I willed myself forward.

As I reached the bed she stretched her foot towards me.

"Kiss it..."

The symbolism was not lost on me, and it stirred up a dangerous hatred within, but I forced myself to remain calm. I did as she asked noticing the faint smell of new leather on her skin.

"Well done...now lick it."

I put out my tongue but, as I did so, she flexed her leg and presented the sole of her foot. It made me sick to the stomach but I bowed my head.

Surprisingly, her skin was very soft, and obviously pampered, with a hint of roses suggesting that she had recently bathed.

She had me continue for a while, until her point was made, and then she issued her next command.

"Work your way up slowly....take your time."

I started at her ankles using my lips and tongue and could not help but marvel at just how smooth her legs were. They obviously received daily attention and my mind turned to the young girls in the kitchen.

She seemed content with my sluggish progress but the truth was that I was still trying to fix my resolve. I kissed her knee and moved onto the open plain of her thigh where, for a few seconds, my thoughts drifted.

I was used to the rough, functional musculature of a man and this bore no comparison. Her sleek skin yielded slightly to the touch of my tongue and I felt an urge to trace the feminine curves with my hands.

I tried to bury this impulse as I moved higher still where I caught her personal scent blended with the heavy musk of the perfume she had applied.

Reaching the slight declivity of her inner leg I found her skin still damp from Madelaine's attentions and that somehow gave me renewed determination.

I firmed my tongue and traced a wet trail onto the delta of her sex drawing from her a

self-indulgent moan of satisfaction as she slowly raised her knees and bounded me with her thighs.

"Make it good..."

Even now I could not bring myself to make a direct assault. I licked at the margins of her prominent mons but it was enough to convey a trace of her diluted taste. It was not as bad as I feared and I felt emboldened.

I ran my tongue over the exposed fringes of her labia and was surprised by how glassy they felt beneath my tongue. Again, there was the faintest taste but it quickly disappeared to leave an odd neutrality.

A deep sigh told me that she liked what I was doing but I felt my mouth watering and I realized, with a profound shock, that it a betokened an unwelcome craving. Without thought, I pointed my tongue and pressed a little more firmly.

Gaining entry proved more difficult than I imagined and, for a moment, I floundered. Her labia now seemed amorphous and I was no longer sure that I was centred.

I heard her laugh quietly and then she used two fingers to press herself open. Like quicksand my tongue was swallowed and my senses were instantly assailed.

I knew how warm my own sex could feel beneath my fingers but my tongue revealed an unimagined heat combined with an astonishing wetness. I could feel the living pulse of her and then her taste began to pervade my whole mouth.

The earlier hint could not have prepared me for the full richness which I now experienced. There was an essential essence, something of women throughout the ages, and it resonated deep inside me.

I began to actively seek it out, a butterfly gathering the nectar of her inner pool, and from this there was a symbiosis. In satisfying this yearning I increased her arousal and assured myself of her libation.

How long this madness lasted I could not say but I was suddenly aware of an almost painful pressure. I thought that she was signalling me to stop but then realized that she was in the throes of an intense climax.

This achievement gave me an aberrant sense of satisfaction but also a deep feeling of guilt. I just wanted to close out the world for a moment to try and understand what was happening to me.

As the final tremors subsided I disengaged and looked up at Heinzer and her expression told me that she too had been taken unawares but I sensed that this lack of self control had also angered her in some way.

With an effort she raised herself over me.

"On your back..."

Her terse demand raised my hackles but I meekly obeyed and was relieved to ease the strain in my aching neck muscles.

She peremptorily pushed my arms out to the sides and then proceeded to pin them with her knees and straddle my face. My mind flew back to our encounter with Evelyn and her step-mother but now I was the victim and Heinzer was certainly a more terrifying proposition than Madelaine.

Her thighs which, just moments before, had seemed so shapely now assumed a more intimidating aspect as she closed them to the sides of my head. With a menacing glint in her eye she slowly came to rest with her sex sealing my mouth.

"Lick..."

Her weight made it difficult to comply but I did my best conscious all the while of a simmering compulsion to bond more intimately.

She, for her part, was sated, at least for now. As I licked she began to grind her hips smearing her sex over my whole face. I tried to turn my head to spare my nose but she clamped her thighs tightly and rode me more forcefully.

Within seconds I became uncomfortably hot but perspiring simply compounded my misery. Just as I thought I had reached a nadir she shifted her centre of gravity and settled fully on my face with her thighs closed.

I was plunged into a suffocating darkness and found it difficult to breathe. After a few seconds I was on the point of fighting her off but she read the moment and lifted herself just a little.

I gasped for air but breathed the hot, damp, atmosphere of my own enclosed cave. A quick glance upwards confirmed her cruel amusement just before she sealed me in once more.

This time I managed to fill my lungs but she seemed determined to test my limits. She closed me in over and over again and, each time she did, it increased her arousal.

Everything was wetness. My hair was lank and my face felt as if steam would rise from it. Even the bed beneath my head was damp adding to the fetid miasma each time she closed her thighs.

Finally, she tired of humiliating me and wanted something for herself. I flexed my tired tongue in preparation but she went back to the beginning. Taking hold of my head, and keeping her upper body still, she began to rub herself over my face.

She thrust her pelvis, quickly building up a pitiless rhythm and the effort left her panting like a steam train. Fortunately, it did not take long. I felt, rather than heard, the long groan that heralded the onset of her third orgasm and some part of me grudgingly admired her stamina.

She eased back from my face but only to rest on my sternum which still made breathing difficult. I must have looked a wreck but I had come through it. Unfortunately, she must have seen the hint of defiance in my eyes.

"Up!"

She punctuated her terse whisper by tugging me upright on the bed. I knelt at the foot whilst she took hold of the bolster and pulled it towards her.

The following few seconds seemed to pass in slow motion and will forever remained etched in my memory.

With feline grace she draped herself over the bolster presenting the taut curves of her derriere. I had never seen anything quite so perfect outside of a museum or gallery but the tableau suggested the inconceivable.

I looked at her in unfeigned astonishment but she simply rested her chin on her intertwined fingers and smiled.

"Do it..."

My mind was numb I and remained frozen in place whilst she looked back at me with growing annoyance. I had forgotten that the housekeeper was still present but Heinzer now addressed her.

"Show her what happens."

In response, she rose from the sofa and crossed to the escritoire. She lowered the writing table to reveal not the expected ink and paper but a menacing Luger pistol and a vicious looking dog whip.

She took out the pistol and put it to one side, and I could not be sure if she had set in there in readiness, but then I focused on the clearer threat of the whip.

Madelaine closed her eyes and visibly winced as the housekeeper shook out the single leather plait and looked towards Heinzer who simply nodded.

It then happened so quickly. The whip became a blur as she skilfully pulled it through the air finishing in a single sickening smack and a piercing scream from Madelaine.

I was almost overcome with rage and already unconsciously rehearsing the way to neutralize them both but I had made a cardinal error and allowed them the essential element of control.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers