Madison Avenue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just surprised you haven't gotten up and walked away. Thought that was your thing." Again, the lack of sarcasm, of anything other than sincerity, was almost bothersome.

"Guess I'm feeling generous."

"Oh, is that it? Or maybe you just realize you've been wrong about me all these years."

I swallowed hard, my eyes narrowing. Wrong. About her. The fingers in my right hand clenched tightly, and I took a deep breath.

"Ask my father if I'm wrong."

"Chris, you don't know what you're talking about."

I looked away.

"You don't get to call me 'Chris,' anymore, Madison." I looked back at her. "You gave up that right when you sent my father to prison."

I stood slowly and nodded, an effective goodbye. I looked up at Damien and Paul and motioned toward the door. I didn't wait for them to join me, and I didn't feel the biting cold wind nipping at my face as I walked to my car. It's tough to feel an Ohio winter when your heart's already frozen.