Madison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers

"Mom thinks he's going to be fine and since Danny can't come home with me Mom wants me, us, to stay here." I explained. I thought since we were talking, I might exaggerate Danny's level of stress about Dad.

"I may stay in Danny's room tonight." I said. "Danny took the heart attack really hard and I don't want him to get too upset. Besides, if you and one of these guys hit it off, you might want privacy."

Julie brightened "Yeah, that could work!"

Julie got dressed and fixed her hair and makeup. Just about the time she got done, Danny knocked on the adjoining door. I opened it and smiled at him.

"The guys just called and said they'd be here in about fifteen minutes." Danny said. "They want to go to this little bar where we hang out. It's got great food and a really good band."

"Danny, I told Julie that I would be spending the night in your room. I told her about Daddy and that I don't want you to be alone." I explained, staring straight into his eyes, hoping he would catch on.

Thankfully, he did. "I really appreciate it, Buglet."

"Would you move my stuff into your room, Danny?" I asked sweetly.

"No problem." He answered and carried my stuff into his room.

We heard a knock on Danny's door as he finished with my stuff. His buddies all came blasting in as Danny opened the door. They were all really good guys, but Julie locked in on Danny's closest friend, Jacksyn. Jacksyn was an American with Australian immigrant parents. His parents were transferred to Atlanta before Jacksyn was born and then stayed. He had the rugged good looks of an Australian and a funky Australia-Georgia accent.

When Danny introduced Jacksyn, Julia immediately called him Jack and Danny winced. Jacksyn calmly pointed out that his name was Jacksyn and it was not now or ever 'Jack.' Julia immediately apologized and rubbed up against him like a cat. The other three guys turned their attention to me and Danny put his arm around me protectively.

"This is my baby sister and she's getting married next year, so she's off limits! Are we clear?!?" Danny said protectively and authoritatively. There were 'got its' and 'no problems' all around.

We all went to the bar and the band was as good as Danny said and the food was even better. The guys seemed to know all the locals and the locals were very nice and kind to Julie and me. I danced with all the guys once and a couple of the locals. After I would dance with a local, Danny would go have a short conversation with each one and then they didn't come back to me. That was OK with me as I was flushed with Danny's attention and protectiveness. I had been wet ever since I had started humping him on the bed and even though I had several massive orgasms it wasn't getting any better. God, it was like I was in heat. About eleven I whispered to Danny that I was getting really tired and I would like to go. Danny agreed and told the others. Julie said she was staying with Jacksyn so I gave her my keys and Danny and I left in his car. He had bench seats so I snuggled up to him as soon as we were out of sight of the bar. Danny put his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. I was in heaven.

We got back to the motel and Danny ran around the car and opened my door and helped me out, like we were on a real date. He held my hand all the way up the stairs and into 'our' room. When we got into the room he closed the door and pulled me to him in a deep sensual kiss. We came up for air and I lay my head on his chest again. I could hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest. We just stood there holding each other.

"Danny, you said something earlier that I don't understand." I said quietly.

Danny asked "What was that?"

"When I was going to take off my panties and my skirt, you said you wanted to do it. Then you said you needed to do something and you wanted me to bend over on the bed and then you rubbed up against my ass thru my skirt. Why did you need to do that so badly?" I asked quietly.

I heard and felt Danny's heart speed up and I also felt his skin heat up, so I looked up at him. His face was bright red and he couldn't look at me. He started speaking so low that even standing in his arms I could barely hear him.

"Remember that I said your bikini drove me crazy?" he asked and then continued before I could answer. "We were in that condo in Florida. Mom would be fixing dinner and you would help a little and then walk around the breakfast bar. You would lean on your elbows and talk to Mom. Your beautiful ass would be pushed out towards the living room and patio. Sometimes the suit would be up between your cheeks and it was like looking at your naked ass bending over. I had a hard-on the entire two weeks we were there. Sometimes after leaning on the breakfast bar you would turn around and talk to Dad or me and your nipples would be pushing out thru the top of the bikini. The material was so sheer I could see every bump on your nipples. I sat there imagining that I would walk up behind you and just rub my cock between your cheeks, over your bathing suit. You would be so turned on that you would untie the bikini bottoms and push your ass back at me and you would want to be fucked. By me. Hard. I have been thinking about that two weeks ever since. Whenever I am lonely or horny or both I think of that trip. I have jerked off to the memory of you leaning over the breakfast bar and my fantasy of you offering yourself to me a thousand times, I'm sure. Then today when you pulled your skirt out of the way and tipped your hips to me, I almost cried I was so happy."

I was speechless. I was also turned on. Again. Still? To have somebody, especially your brother, admit that you have been the subject of their masturbatory fantasies for over two years was and is thrilling. I reached up and pulled Danny's face to me. I kissed him and slipped my tongue into his mouth. We stood and kissed for a long time. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Danny? I'm going to do something. Could you wait on the bed for me?" I was trembling with excitement over my idea.

Danny just nodded and walked to the bed and sat down. I grabbed my suitcase and almost ran into the bathroom. As I went by the table I grabbed the ice bucket. The bikini that was the object of Danny's fantasy was at the bottom of the suitcase. I quickly stripped my clothes off, including my soaking wet panties. I picked an ice cube out of the bucket and rubbed it on my nipples. I wanted them to be sticking out as far as possible. They grew hard and long under the ice. I slipped the bikini on and tied it loosely. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my nipples had started to retract. I pulled the bra away and rubbed the ice on again. My nipples popped out again. I pulled the bottoms into my crack and it looked like I had on a thong. I opened the door and called to Danny.

"Close your eyes Danny." I giggled. "I'm coming out."

I walked out and put my hands on the table and thrust out my ass. "Danny, are you peeking at me?"

I heard a gasp behind me and then nothing for several minutes. I was nervous that I had scared him. Then I felt his hands gently touch my hips. I hung my head and waited for him to do what he needed to do and what I desperately wanted him to do. His hands slowly slid up my skin until he cupped my breasts. There was a bump on my ass and I could feel his hot, hard cock sliding between my cheeks and his lips gently brushing my neck. He pinched my hard nipples and squeezed. His cock was slowly rubbing back and forth between my ass cheeks. The bra of the bikini was tied between my tits and Danny untied it. He started caressing my tits so gently that I could barely feel his touch. The sensation was making my cunt leak and soaking the crotch of my bikini. I reached down and untied the strings on the bottoms. Danny's cock held the bottoms in place until I pulled them away from my ass. His throbbing cock bumped along my ass and then slid down and split my cunt lips. He didn't penetrate me, his cock slid through my lips and when the head reached the front of my pussy it bumped across my clit making me jump a little and gush some more. When my big brother pulled back I tipped my hips back to him and when he pushed forward he slid smoothly into me. He stopped when he was all the way in and just held me. He leaned down and kissed the back of my neck again. He started moving again and he was so gentle. I felt like he was making love to me, not fucking me. He continued to effortlessly, repeatedly fill my pussy. He pushed deeply into me and stopped once again.

"Thank you, this was perfect" Danny whispered.

"We're not done, are we?" I asked.

Danny pulled out and turned me around "Oh no, not even close!" he said.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed and lay me in the middle. He lay down beside me and pulled me into a kiss with him. He pulled away from my lips and kissed my cheeks, nose and eyes. He kissed me once more on the lips and continued down my neck to my tits. He swirled his tongue around my turgid nipple and sucked it gently into his mouth. Then he moved to the other breast and licked and sucked my nipple into his mouth. He kissed it one last time and started kissing down my belly to my navel. My brother then kissed and licked my navel and it tickled. I giggled and then he continued down to my furry cunt. He took a deep breath and smelled my aroma. He growled a real hungry growl. I felt him part my lips with his tongue and lap my juices slowly at first and then with increasing urgency. He pushed one finger, then two into my pussy and I arched my back off the bed, it felt so good. He continued to lap his way down my pussy until he reached his fingers and then he started back up. He hesitated just before he got to my throbbing clit. He stopped licking and just blew on it. Oh my god, it was excruciating that he would not touch it. I pushed towards his lips and he backed away teasingly.

"Do you want something, Buglet?" my big brother teased, again blowing on my clit.

I moaned and lunged my cunt at his face. This time instead of dodging me, he caught my clit in his lips and then lightly bit down with his teeth. No-one had ever done that to me and my hips bounced off the bed and I screamed as I came. He lost his grip with his teeth and lowered his face with his mouth open to start again. My pussy gushed so badly that it caught him by surprise and the juices ran down his throat. He came up sputtering, coughing and laughing.

"I can see the headline now" he said "soldier drowns in his sister's pussy!"

He was licking his lips and grinning lewdly at me. I grabbed his ears and pulled him up to me. I kissed him as he slid his cock into my waiting pussy. He pulled away from my kiss and pushed up on his arms. I looked at him with a question on my face.

"I want to see you while I make love to you" my big brother whispered. "You're so beautiful and sexy that I want to drink all of you in."

I giggled "You've already tried that!"

Danny pumped his hips into me as he gazed at me. My hips rose to meet his as we found a rhythm. Danny didn't increase the force of his thrusts as this just felt so good. Soon, though, I could tell that he was getting close, just as I was.

"Danny, my brother, my lover, cum with me, cum in your baby sister's pussy." I urged. "My brother is fucking me, is making love to me, and is going to cum in my pussy.'

Danny groaned and I felt his explosion and mine followed milliseconds later. Danny pushed deeply into me and gripped my ass as his wonderful cock spewed into me. He gently rolled off me and pulled me to him.

"Sis, that was everything I had ever dreamed it would be and more." Danny said and then kissed me again. Never had a guy kissed me during sex as frequently or passionately as Danny.

We fell asleep just like that, in each others arms.

The next day we awoke in the same position. I woke before Danny and lay still watching him sleep for a few minutes. I think he sensed that I was watching him and opened his eyes to look directly into my eyes. It startled him because he jumped a little. He covered his mouth and said something about morning breath.

"What? You think you smell badly?" I teased "Just a little like your baby sister's pussy, that's all."

Danny looked horrified and leapt out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I was laughing as I heard him brush his teeth and use mouthwash. He spent a few quiet minutes in there as I lay there waiting for him. I realized I could hear Julie in the next room. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard her scream that she was cumming. Danny walked out and started to say something and I shushed him. I waved him over so he could hear, too. I pointed at the wall and he started listening and grinning.

"Jacksyn got lucky, too." Danny chuckled "But not as lucky as me, sis."

"Flattery will get you ANYTHING you want big boy!" I answered, laughing.

"Ok, Buglet, if we're going to do anything today, we gotta get moving." Danny said. "I want you to see where I work and train and there are only a few hours that we can do that."

I leaned up and kissed his stomach and then slid my lips towards his dick. "Are you sure?"

He stepped back and stammered "Nnno! Yyyesss! Noooo! Fuck I don't know! If you don't see it we'll never explain it to Mom and Dad. Do you have your camera?"

I pouted, "Yes. But I wanna be with you!" I brightened "Could we take a shower together?"

Danny said slowly "I don't know about that. Can you be good?"

I purred "I can be verrrrry good."

"That's it! Get in the shower, alone! We can't risk it; I will fuck you silly if we get in there together." Danny insisted.

I was disappointed, I pouted, but I knew he was right. I went into the bathroom, naked. I could feel his eyes on me and I stopped just before the door and did a little pirouette so he could see my entire naked body once more.

"You sure, Danny?" I offered.

"No, but I am determined! Get in there!" Danny said grumpily.

I showered, did my hair and dressed so that I would drive him crazy. A short white skirt, a bright orange halter top that barely covered my nipples, which were rock hard by the way, and white sandals. Danny was drinking a cup of coffee when I came out and he snorted it out his nose when he saw me.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, fuck that hurts" he whined. He got himself under control and looked at me again. "Wow, Buglet, I could eat you up."

"You blew it big guy, I offered and you had to go and get all responsible on me." I teased.

I twirled and the skirt flipped up in back and I knew he could see the little white lacy panties. His groan confirmed that he saw them. He took a step towards me when there was a knock on the adjoining door. He stepped over to it, opened it and Jacksyn was there.

"Hey mate" he said in that funny accent "If we're going to get the girls to the base we gotta get going." Then he looked at me and whistled. That drew a sharp look from Danny and a smack to the back of the head from Julie. "Ok, I was just teasing" he complained.

Danny said "I gotta jump in the shower; I'll be out in five."

Jacksyn said "No worries mate" and flopped down on the bed.

Julie said "Oh great, how long is this gonna take?" as she walked in our room. Her nose wrinkled as she sniffed the air and I thought 'uh oh', but she asked about my perfume.

Jacksyn said "If Danny said five, it'll take him four."

It was closer to five than four but at any rate it was fast. Danny had his stuff in his duffel and told me I needed to move my stuff into Julie's room. I did and then we made sure we didn't leave anything behind and we went to the base. We spent as long as we were allowed and then we went to dinner. Danny looked at his watch and said they had to go. We walked out to the cars and I started crying. Julie grabbed Jacksyn and walked away.

"Ddddanny, I don't want to gggo." I wailed. "I want to stay with yyyyou."

"Buglet, you know that cannot work." Danny said patiently. "We're now brother and sister again. We cannot ever do this again. This was just for this weekend a thousand miles away from home. Besides, Pete loves you and he's waiting for you and I know you love him, too."

"I know" I said miserably "But I love you, too, and now not just as my big brother."

"Sara" Danny said warningly.

"OK, I know." I said as I straightened up. I knew I would do the right thing now.

"Mate, we gotta go NOW" Jacksyn said as he and Julie walked up. I kissed Danny goodbye as a sister should and we stood and watched them drive away.

Julie looked at me and said "Come on, lets go get a beer at that place we were last night. That was fun!"

"I don't know" I said slowly and before I could say anything else Julie grabbed my keys.

"Just one and then if you don't want another we can leave." Julie said as she hopped in the driver's seat.

I didn't have much choice and I climbed in. Julie chattered away about Jacksyn and what a great guy he was and that she might be falling in love. I'd known Julie for almost a year at that point and I'd heard the same story at least twenty times, which was approximately the number of guys she had dated in that time. We pulled up in front of the little bar and the band was rockin'. This might not have been a bad idea after all.

We each had several beers, none of which we paid for. We danced for a couple of hours and then I told Julie I was done. To my surprise she said OK and we said our goodbyes to the locals.

We got back and both suitcases and shoe boxes and a bunch of other crap were piled on the bed. I sighed and started moving the stuff and Julie said no to worry about it.

"We'll just sleep together, it's a queen sized bed and we'll never feel each other." Julie said convincingly.

I wasn't so sure but I didn't argue. I was tired and wanted to get into bed. I got completely undressed and put one of Danny's old tee shirts on and crawled into bed. I think I fell asleep before Julie came out of the bathroom.

I awoke sometime later because I was dreaming about Danny licking me. In my dream I was about to orgasm when I woke. I was a little disoriented because it was very dark in the room. I also realized that the dream must have been very powerful because my pussy was tingling and was very wet. My legs were spread and my tee shirt was pushed over my breasts. I was confused and then I felt it. Just the tip of a tongue on my clit. A tiny touch that sent a jolt through me. What was that? Who was that? I started to get scared and to reach for the light switch when I felt hands clutch my hips and the tongue bury itself in my pussy. A nose rubbed my clit and the orgasm that eluded me in my dream was upon me. I soaked the tongue and nose and my hips were thrashing around the bed. The tongue kept up its assault and incredibly I felt another orgasm approaching. My legs wrapped around my unseen lover's head and I vaguely noted that there was long hair. Again and again my lover lashed my cunt and my clit as wave after wave crashed over me, finally it was over. I relaxed and my arms and legs fell to the bed. My lover started crawling up my body and I was again filled with fear. Then my lips were met by a tender kiss and I felt heavy breasts and erect nipples against my tiny breasts. My nipples were straining against hers and I had to know who this was. I reached out and turned on the lamp and found myself staring into Julie's green eyes.

She whispered "Buglet? Is this OK? I watched you sleeping and you were tossing and turning. Your tee shirt slid over your hips and I could see your incredible pussy. I tried not to touch you, I really did. But I couldn't help it. I've wanted you so badly for so long; I just had to do it. I figured if you were mad I had enough money to fly home."

I was speechless. I had no idea that Julie was bi. I wasn't, but Julie looked so scared that I had to kiss her and tell her it would be OK. I leaned forward until our lips met. Julie's eyes grew wide and then she pressed me back onto the bed. I felt her tongue pierce my lips and dance on the tip of mine. I wasn't sure I was ready for this and didn't press back. Julie sat back and the fear returned to her eyes.

CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers