Madison Meets the Janitor

Story Info
She looks for hiding place to play.
5.1k words
4.62
158.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4th period. I was taking test in Mr. Leon's class. I couldn't stop thinking about him spanking me and fucking me. Each time he looked over at me, when every one else had their heads down, he'd give me one of the sexy seductive looks. It was driving me crazy. Not to mention, I wasn't wearing any panties (principal’s orders) and I could feel my pussy starting to get really wet with all these bad thoughts I was having. I even spread my legs a little in attempting to tease him. I started imagining him spanking me right now in front of everyone. Bending me over his desk and pulling up my skirt. How am I supposed to take this test?? Without even noticing it, I started sucking on my pen cap like it was a small cock. I couldn't take it anymore!

I got up, walked up to Mr. Leon and asked if I could please excuse myself to go to the bathroom. It was something that wasn't really acceptable during a test, but he allowed me. I knew he knew what I was going to do, too.

I left class and went to the bathroom. I needed to find somewhere that I could get myself off. I wanted into the bathroom and it was full of girls getting ready for the school play dress rehearsal. I knew I couldn't do it there. I went to another bathroom and it was also filled with girls from the play. Shit! As I was walked to the next girl's bathroom that I bet was also probably full, I passed the Janitor's office. I had only been in there a few times. And I knew that he was helping the boy's basketball team from periods 3-5.

Luckily the door was unlocked. I slowly opened the door. My heart started to pound even faster. And now the thought of playing with myself in someone else's office started to excite me even more. I was so hot!! I carefully closed and locked the door behind me. It was a good-sized office. There were lots of cleaning things. He even had a couch and a good-sized desk. The desk was cleared off for the most part compared to the couch that was filled with the basketball player's uniforms.

I walked closer to the desk and sat on it. I started to think about Mr. Leon punishing me. Then I started thinking about him finding out why I left the test and what he would do to me then. I loved the feel that was rippling through my body and especially where it reached my pussy. I felt my wetness seeping out, but I didn't want to touch it just yet.

I leaned back on the desk and parted my legs just a little. I continued my thoughts of the principal watching through some secret camera and showing it to some of the other male teachers and having them all punish me. I propped my legs up on the desk and felt my skirt fall to my hips. Feeling the gentle slight breeze on my pussy was also adding to my horniness.

Next I thought of one of the basketball players wanting his uniform and come charging in and stopping dead in his tracks when he sees me on the desk rubbing my exposed shaved pussy before his eyes. I had to touch myself then. Gosh, I was so fucking wet. I spread my legs a little more and enjoyed rubbing my juices all over my pussy. I continued to wonder if a basketball player did catch me what would he do. I pictured one of them taking my hand away from my swollen wet lips and burying his face between my legs.

I liked teasing myself. I began to gently stroke my clit. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for so many naughty images to fill my mind. I spread my legs a little wider and started to rub my swollen clit faster. I was getting really hot. I knew I didn't have a lot of time and needed to get back to finish my test. And as hot as I was, I knew it wouldn't take long at all.

I knew the wider I spread my legs and the faster I rubbed my little clit, the harder I would cum. So I did this just torturing myself gradually. By now I was letting out soft moans. I had one hand rubbing my clit and one hand rubbing my body all over making my nipples ache. That's when I got my best thought yet. I started to fantasize about having the janitor find me on his desk. Just the thought of having an intimidating huge black man seeing me with my legs spread widely with one hand assaulting my hard nipple and one hand furiously rubbing my dripping hole in his office was a little overwhelming.

I spread my legs as widely as I could and fucked my pussy so good.

"ooooooooh, yesssss, I'm so close." I purred as I held myself on the verge of a huge orgasm.

CLICK. Just as I was about to explode, I heard a curious noise. Only to open my eyes to see Mr. Rhodes, the janitor, starring at me with his eyes as though he was disgusted and his mouth as though he was intrigued. I froze and my orgasm never surfaced.

We sat (he stood) there starring at each other for what seemed like a long time. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't think, move, speak, nothing. I just laid their with my hands froze in place on my pussy and left tit. My legs were still quite spread with my skirt pushed around my waist. My face was flushed and I glistened with a little tiny bit of sweat over my entire body. I was waiting for his move. I didn't dare move first. I wasn't sure if he was going to kill me or just pick me up by my hair and carry me to the principal's office or just throw me out the front door.

Finally Mr. Rhodes broke the silence, "White pussy on my desk!! (he paused) Aren't you supposed to be in class now, girl??"

I came out of my daze and began to close my legs and sit up, "Uh, um, Well, I..."

"Don't you dare move!" He yelled at me. I kept my pussy spread before his eyes and propped myself up on my elbows so I could look him in the eye. He was a very mean big black man. My heart was beating so fast. I was so scared, but underneath it all, I could feel my juices slowly oozing out of my pussy and I know he could see it, too.

"You think you can just leave class when you like? Come to my office? And then... Play with yourself on my fucking desk??" He said in a very deep voice growing with anger.

Oh, god. What was I thinking doing this? "Um, No, Sir, I... uh..." I said quickly and flustered.

"Do you think my office is your fucking bedroom or something? What would your dad do if I showed him my video tape of all this??" He said right under a yelling tone. My heart didn't slow down one beat from the moment he entered.

A video camera?? He can't be serious. I am so dead!

"No, Sir. I don't know what I..." I couldn't believe what was about to happen. Again, I began to sit up and close me legs and cover myself, when he yelled:

"Didn't I Tell You, Not to MOVE?? (he paused) This is my office. You do as I fucking say or you'll regret it, bitch!"

"Yes, sir." I couldn't even look him in the eye anymore. I was so embarrassed.

"What is your name, young lady?" He said a little more calmly.

"Madison, Sir." I replied as I looked up curiously to see what he was going to do next. He eyes weren't as angry and they were looking me up and down. He'd look at my wet pussy and up to my eyes. His expression when looking at my pussy was almost seductive and when he got to my face it was very intimidating. I glanced down towards his crotch. There was a huge bulge, but I couldn't tell if it was just his pants or the biggest erection I'd ever seen.

He looked me straight in the eye and started to walk closer to me, "I hope you're not planning on gettin' to class anytime soon, Madison."

I was still scared to death, but all of a sudden I could feel my pussy starting to tingle again. I didn't reply back. I continued staring at him as he stared at me.

"It seems like I walked in just as you were about to cum. You looked very hot. I bet you were thinking some damn naughty thoughts. And judging on how you look right now, I bet you want to cum very badly, don't you? (he paused again) Too bad, you chose to play with your little white pussy in my office."

I remained silent. Thoughts of his cock started to fill my head. I was so close to cumming when he walked in, I was still horny as hell. I wondered if it was true what they said about black guys.

He walked even closer to me. He put each of his hands on each of my knees. With a stern stare, he looked down at my pussy. Somehow it felt electrifying, I could feel myself starting to get wetter and he hadn't even done anything, but touch my knees. He ran his hands down my thighs. I watched his enormous hands touch me. I watched his fingers, too. They looked so thick - almost the size of a small cock. I trembled.

"Such nice soft white skin..." He said. He continued to run his hands up and down my legs. For a moment, when he got back up to my knees he spread my legs very widely and just stared at my shaved pussy. Being under his complete control and being so exposed was making me so hot.

"What should I do with the girl who was caught fucking her little cunt on my desk? MMMmm," he paused and licked his lips while his eyes made my pussy burn. His lips were pretty big as well. Everything on him was pretty big. "I'm going to enjoy this."

He stroked my legs for a while and then put both hands back on each of my knees and closed my legs. While laying on my back from when he entered the room, he straightened my legs pointing them to the sky. He hands continued caressing my legs down to my ass. On his way back down to my pussy, his hands continued to up the rest of my body. His hands were very gentle. He massaged my tummy up to my tits. He continued his way up to my face and rubbed my cheek. He gave my left cheek and gentle slap.

"Maybe I should just knock you around a bit... or maybe you will be sure to do what I tell you. Your choice, Madison." His voice became very cold again. I knew he could feel my trembling.

With my legs still in the air and his hand on my face, I replied, "I'll do as you say, Sir."

"Good girl." He said calmly again. "So what do you think I should do with you? Want to tell me why your panties are missing and caught with your hand fucking that wet pussy of yours?"

He held my legs together and talked to me while I remained on my back.

"I... um, I got horny during class, sir."

"And you just thought you would come to my office, eh? Did you think you wouldn't get caught? (he paused) Or did you want to get caught, Madison?"

"Yes, I mean no, I..." I could barely thinking straight let alone talk. I was starting to feel dizzy fantasizing what was going to happen next.

"You don't have many answers for me, Madison. Can't tell me where your panties are, can't tell me why you came to my office and on my desk where I sometimes eat my food, and can't tell me if you wanted to be caught with your hand on your wet cunt or not. Maybe I should hit you around a bit." Before I had a chance to respond (not that I had anything to say) his hand went down my left leg that was still hanging in the air. His hand trailed down to my pussy and with one gentle stroke he ran his fat finger up my entire wet slit.

"Mmm." I tried not to respond to his magnificent touch, but it was too much. I knew he could feel my body shaking to his touch and the moan was just icing on his cake.

"That's exactly what I thought. A true slut!" His tone was so serious. Part of me wanted to get up and run and the other part of me wanted to be his slut. I remained silent.

"I'm going to tell you one thing. I suggest you follow it or I might have to do something you won't like. And the only thing you must obey is that you cannot cum until I say you may, understood?" I was going to be his slut and loved it.

"Yes, sir." He said softly looking him straight in his dark eyes.

"Now, tell me, where are your fucking panties?"

"I, um.. I... I didn't w.."

SMACK! Using one hand, he held my legs together around my knees and with his other massive hand he spanked my ass hard.

"Answer me, bitch!" He raised his tone. Everything was happening too fast.

"I... I didn't wear any today, sir..." I said humiliated.

SMACK!! Again, he spanked me while I lay on my back on his large desk with my legs in the air.

"You fucking slut! I'm going to punish you for all the boys you teased and might have teased with this tight cunt under that tiny uniform skirt!!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He started to really spank my ass. The way he was holding me down and the position I was in was making me hotter by the second.

"UUUggghhhhhhh! Plleeeeaseee." I begged.

"You are... (SMACK) such a... (SMACK) bad girl... (SMACK) I will (SMACK) teach you... (SMACK) what it is like... (SMACK, SMACK) to be teased... (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK) you little slut! (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK)" He words grew angrier the more he talked to me. As well, his spankings seemed to get increasingly harder and more.

By the time he finished his sentence, my ass had turned a good shade of pink and was on fire. Each time he spanked me, I let out a little grunt of mixed pleasure and pain. And I knew in my current position, that my shaved pussy was very exposed and he was sure to see my juices dripping down my ass.

"OOOOH... mmm." I couldn't contain my moans.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His (sweet) torture continued relentlessly.

"Damn, bitch... (SMACK, SMACK) You like this... (SMACK, SMACK) don't you? (SMACK, SMACK)"

It was getting too overwhelming. Hearing his talk to me like this and having him spank me exposed like this on and on, I wanted to cum to badly, again and again.

"UUGh, No, Siiiirrrr." I bearly got out as he spanked me harder as I spoke.

"Are you lying... (SMACK, SMACK) Bitch, cuz... (SMACK, SMACK) your little cunt... (SMACK, SMACK) is flooding down your... (SMACK, SMACK) fucking ass and (SMACK, SMACK) on to my damn desk... (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!) I know... (SMACK) you didn't cum now... (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK)"

"NO, sirrr, I didn't cum, yet." I uttered honestly, trying to control my breathing and moaning.

"Tell me you like it... (SMACK, SMACK) tell me what a slut... (SMACK) you really are... (SMACK) tell me how much you love... (SMACK) being punished by a big... (SMACK) black... (SMACK) man... (SMACK, SMACK)"

"UUUHHHhhh! Ooooo..." I couldn't answer. I couldn't tell him that my pussy had never been this wet in my entire life and that I wanted more.

"Not going... (SMACK) to answer me, eh? (SMACK, SMACK) I guess I'll just have to try a little harder with you." And with that he spanked me three more times very good and stopped.

I was breathing quite heavily still and everything seemed to just be going so fast. I remained on my back on his desk with my dripping pussy and legs now partially bent, but still in the air with his huge hands holding my knees together. Before I knew it, Mr. Rhodes spread my legs again. With his serious mug, he looked down at my little wet hole and then looked into my watery eyes. He had a look of disgust, but at the same time very sensual. My head was spinning so fast, I couldn't even think about what was going on now. I had never been spanked in such a manner. It was like I was on the verge of cumming the entire time and now I was still on my high, but it was settling slowly.

After what seems like an eighth of a second, the janitor spread my legs sooo widely, licked his big lips, lifted my legs on to his shoulders, and lowered his head.

He gave me one lick of his long tongue from my ass all the way up my entire slit and stopped with my clit. And lifted his head to watch my reaction.

"UHHHHHH, OOOH GOD!" He brought me right back to that verge.

He lowered his head again between my stretched apart legs and went directly to my clit. He teased it perfectly.

"OOOOH! YES!! PLEASE! Let me Cum, sir!" I begged. I knew I was going to cum soon anyway, whether he said so or not.

He lifted his head again and sternly spoke to me, "You better not until I say so, bitch!" He stared at me for a moment and lowered his head again. This time when he touched me, he moaned on my clit while he sweetly attacked it. He withdrew his face again.

"Fuck! Your pussy is damn sweet, girl! I'm going to enjoy teaching you this lesson." His head lowered again. His tongue felt like a perfect velvet vibrator. I was going to explode.

"FUCK! I'm going to cum. OH PLEASE!" I begged again. With my plea, his tongue went faster - flicking its way over and over against my clit.

"OOOH! YES! GOD! OOOHHHHMMMMMM!!" My climax was building bigger than it ever had, when he lifted his face and closed my legs. Again, my orgasm never surfaced.

"Such a dirty mouth from such a pretty little girl," he said as he lifted my legs off his shoulders and raised them to the air again like before. One of his hands held my knees together and the other run down the backs of my thighs stopping before my wet pussy and back up again. Each time he went down getting closer and closer to my little hole. He was teasing the shit out of me, but I was beginning to like it... a lot.

He continued, "Maybe you need another spanking." Without warning, SMACK. He spanked my ass so hard. And my pussy was so drenched that I knew he wet his hand. He returned to rubbing the backs of my thighs with his huge hand.

"Please, haven't I been teased enough, sir? I beg you, let me cum, please." I begged again. I knew he like hearing me beg.

"Oh, I think you can take some more. I think you want some more, too." His hand rubbed down again and he didn't stop at my pussy. He took one of his huge fingers and lightly stroked my dripping slit.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm..." It felt so good.

"You have the wettest pussy I have ever seen, bitch." He stroked his finger up to my clit and teased me. He held me like that for a while, feeling my body shake beneath his touch, holding me on the verge of cumming. Suddenly, he took his finger and rammed in into my tight hole.

"UUUHHHHHHMGGGGG!!!" I tried to raise my hips a little so his finger would feel like it was fucking me, but he held me down good. After he saw me struggling, he inserted a second finger. Holy shit! They felt like the size of a real cock. The second I began to get used to it and enjoy it, he took out his fingers and licked them clean. Watching him taste me was almost as good as him touching me.

"MMM, damn good. I haven't seen many girls get so hot as you have. This is more fun than I expected. I don't even have to try to get you dripping. But, man, seeing how hot and fucking wet you get is making my cock rock fucking hard." Leaving my legs in the air with my wet pussy exposed to his eyes, he stepped back a little. I knew not to move from my position. I watched as his hands went to his belt. He slowly undid it and took them off as well as his shirt. He was in very good shape. His body was all muscle. He was no standing in just his briefs. The bulge was enormous. My mouth was beginning to water as much as my pussy was and I hadn't even seen it yet.

He paused and waited for my eyes to meet his before he showed me his goods. "You been a bad little girl, haven't you?"

I stared into his deep eyes, "Uh-huh." I answered like a little girl and my eyes trailed their way back down to his bursting bulge that I couldn't wait to see.

He pulled his underwear down and released the thickest and longest cock I had ever seen. It must have been at least 10 inches and thick enough that I couldn't wrap my hand around the entire thing. A wave of pleasure ripped through my whole body and then a sudden tingle that it would hurt a little if he wasn't very gentle.

"MMmmmm." I low moan escaped my lips again. My eyes shot up to meet his. He was staring at my pussy. My eyes dropped back to his thick erection. I licked my lips slowly. He was leaking precum and hand his huge hand wrapped around his hunk of meat. He was stroking it slowly and gently as he stared at my pussy.

"Bad girls have to take my punishment when I see that they have been bad." He began to walk closer to me. His hand didn't leave his cock but started to stroke it faster. His other hand went to my legs. He stroked the backs of my thighs both with his single hand, down to my ass, making me moan more. God, I was so hot!

12