Maggie & Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time she'd felt like this was when Lottie had pleaded with her to show her pussy after they'd been drinking one night. On that occasion she'd had no intention of peeing. All she'd meant to do was to flash her friend quickly for the dare, but like today, the tight short skirt she'd had on had taken a bit of effort to raise and once it was up and her panties down she realised that she needed to pee. She tried telling her friend, but Lottie had just said to go on and do it then. With the drink and the conversation Maggie lost her inhibitions and suddenly spurted what seemed to be a litre of pee in front of her friend.

Lottie had watched in awe, and before Maggie had done, her friend had a hand down her panties and was rubbing vigourosly. Lottie had cum that night, right in front of Maggie, and Maggie in turn brought herself off, with pee and cum splashing over her hands. What made it really sexy was the fact that they'd been in the kitchen at Lottie's house, and anyone could have walked in, at any time. She'd not thought of herself as a lesbian, but Maggie had certainly found sex games with Lottie exciting, and it was the peeing evening that had made her decide to try it on Jim.

Her brother meanwhile watched in awe as Maggie fingered herself for him. Far from calming him down, this scene was making him really hot. She seemed to be in a world of her own now; her eyes were glazed and her mouth hung half open. Her thatch of pussy hair was soaked and dripping with cum and pee. The pink hole below shiny and slick with cum, stretched round his sister's fingers.

Jim couldn't hold off any longer. His cock was at full strength and throbbing wildly, as he grabbed it and started to pump. Pre-cum oozed from it and coated the tender skin around the helmet. Maggie looked up and saw how close he was to cumming.

'I want to see! I want to feel your cream splash on my tits.' she groaned, as she tugged her halter-top over her breasts and head.

Jim gasped. He'd already noticed her nipples, he couldn't miss them as they poked through her thin top. But now seeing them bared and heaving and waiting for his cum to coat them, he couldn't stop himself from erupting. Maggie squealed as a great rope of pearly cum spurted from his cock, followed quickly by another. Her dream was coming true. Her tits were being covered with hot spunk. The very feeling of the boiling cum splattering over her body sent Maggie over the edge. With a heave of her hips she suddenly surprised herself and Jim, because she not only came with a ferocity she'd never known, but she also spurted.

She had had her fingers right on the crucial G-spot just below her pee hole, and the effect was spectacular. Her cum splashed across the cubicle. Meanwhile Jim continued to squirt his juice over Maggie, he redirected his cock and managed to hit her right on the pussy with it. Maggie collapsed on the floor in a puddle of cum and pee. She was panting hard and seemed totally incapable of getting up. With all self-control gone, Jim couldn't resist leaning forward until his own hand was just millimetres from his sister's pussy.

He waited just a second for her approval, which came with a nod of her sexy head, and then, for the first time, and without another thought Jim slipped his fingers into her cunt. Maggie squealed with delight as her body was invaded. Her pussy muscles clamped onto Jim's fingers, as he gently probed the inner reaches of her excited cunt. He was surprised to find that inside her vagina he could feel ridges of hard, slippery muscle. Her pussy seemed to ripple with pleasure as he stroked with the tips of his fingers. Maggie looked down at her brother as he buried his fingers as deep as he could into her honey box.

Even though they'd touched each other's pussies, not even Lottie had stroked Maggie's inner cunt like this. She could feel waves of pleasure washing over her, as Jim's fingers probed. Suddenly he touched the same spot she'd been stimulating only minutes before. She jerked her hips and moaned a long low groan of pleasure

'I'mmmmm cumming Jim.'

Seconds later a great spurt of juice splattered over her brother's wrist and arm. He gave a whoop of joy and leaned forward to taste her creamy emission. It wasn't like pee or cum, but it was delicious, he decided. He was so close to her pussy now that he only needed to stick out his tongue a little bit further to taste Maggie's flesh.

She was so far gone by now that she was never going to protest. Jim eagerly lapped at her outer lips, tasting cum, pee and even his own sperm. Maggie wriggled down to get more comfortable and parted her legs as wide as she could. Her cunt gapped open for him. He studied every detail of the delicious slit, from her neatly trimmed bush at the top, down to her pink clit hood, with the stiff nub of flesh peeking out. He looked in awe at her plump, fleshy labia, red from their recent stimulation, and between them her shocking pink vagina coated in cum and gleaming in the artificial bathroom light.

Without another thought Jim plunged his tongue deep into her hole. She tasted so divine, and her cunt continued to produce more and more creamy juice as he stimulated her. Jim brought his lips up to her clit and took it into his mouth. Maggie squealed and grabbed his head roughly, as she started to hump his face. Her clit was on fire, her whole cunt was throbbing with lust, and looking down at Jim's huge cock she couldn't hold back any longer. With a jerk of her hips Maggie pushed her pussy hard into his face, and at the same moment a jet of cum sprayed into Jim's mouth. He eagerly lapped up the girl juice, which set off another spasm of Maggie's cunt muscles, and even more cum spilled out of her pussy.

Jim gasped with pleasure as his mouth filled to overflowing with his sister's juices. His cock was standing at full strength again, and he could feel his glans almost exploding with pressure at the build up of cum in his balls. He knew that he had to spurt in the next few minutes or his cock would explode. He looked down at his wonton sister, legs spread wide apart, displaying all she had. Her tits were still coated in his last ejaculation, the creamy cum had spread over her nipples and was running down into her belly button. He did a double take as he studied her nipples. He would have sworn that they had doubled in size since his first glimpse of them. Her areola were now a dark rose colour, and they seemed to have spread across her breasts. They were capped by the most delicious nipples he'd ever seen; thick, juicy teats just demanding to be sucked. Maggie saw his admiring gaze and beckoned with her eyes.

'Oh yea bro, suck my tits, I want you to milk them. Suck them till you taste my tit milk!'

Jim was now in two minds. He desperately wanted to suckle on her tits, but he could also see that there was no way his sister would stop him from fucking her now. He had to take the chance while he had it. He positioned himself above her, as if to suck, but made sure that his cock was aligned with Maggie's gorgeous cunt. Then he planted his lips on her left tit and pushed forward at the same time.

Maggie let out a wail of pleasure as his cock slid past her outer lips and into the wet recesses of her pussy. She was so wet that Jim felt no resistance as he plunged his raging member up to the hilt. He felt his balls slapping on her ass as he pumped into her pussy. He knew full well that he wasn't going to hold off long, and within seconds he felt his balls tighten and the familiar throb running up his cock.

Maggie must have sensed this, as she suddenly gasped out, 'Cum, cum in my cunt Jim, I want to feel you pump it into my womb.'

'What about....'

'Don't worry bro, I'm on the pill' she panted.

At this she went over the edge again and Jim felt the wonderful gush of juices drenching his balls. His cock responded with a final thrust as he emptied his sack into his sister's welcoming pussy.

Several minutes later they both came down from the ecstatic heights they'd reached together. Neither could quite believe that they'd actually fucked one another. What had started as a tease, and mutual masturbation, had developed in no time at all into a full shagging.

Jim had never seen his sister giving any hint that she was so consumed by lust, although if he'd asked Lottie would probably have told him. Maggie on her part was astounded that neither of them had had any doubts, she knew her brother spied on her sometimes, in fact she had actually put on a show before when she thought he wasn't going to catch on that she knew. What she hadn't realised was that he might want to fuck her. She'd fantasised about it of course, but this was the real thing!

And now for the detail ....

When he woke the next morning, Jim couldn't quite believe what had happened. Had he and Maggie really ended up fucking? Only 24 hours before he had only fantasised about his sister, and now here he was lying in bed with an erection to beat them all, and sweet memories of her wonderful wet pussy. He recalled the sensations that had run up his throbbing cock, as he slowly thrust it into her ready cunt. Maggie had whimpered with pleasure as his thick shaft had filled her, and Jim had felt every ripple of her inner pussy lips, as she received his engorged penis.

His glans had been more swollen than he could ever remember, and as he'd looked down at his hard cock, Jim had been amazed at the size he'd grown to. The tender skin around his shiny, red cock-head was pulled taut as he thrust his body towards his sister's soaking pussy. The hole at the tip was dilated, and looked more than ready to spurt the creamy sperm that was building up in his balls.

Maggie eagerly imagined what Jim's swollen cock would feel like as he thrust it into her. She could feel her pussy pulsating in anticipation, as he positioned himself before her. She knew that what they were just about to do was bad, but all reason had left her. At this particular moment all she wanted was to feel her brother's cock sliding past her pussy's outer lips, and into the depths of her cunt. Her inner pussy muscles were throbbing as she stared at Jim's rampant cock. It was jerking backwards and forwards as he touched her clit with his swollen glans. A shiver ran through her as he slid his cock-head over her clitoris and down her outer lips. Maggie's legs were stretched wide open; giving Jim all the access he needed to gently slip his hard meat into her.

Jim put his fingers around his cock and gently slid it back up Maggie's crack, without letting himself make that final thrust. He had no desire to end this experience too quickly. The effect on Maggie was magical. She'd obviously been expecting to engulf his cock in her more that ready pussy, and now here he was teasing her. She let out a loud groan of frustration and pleasure, as once again his throbbing manhood slid over her labia. In desperation she slipped her fingers down to her dripping pussy lips and pulled them apart. In doing so she revealed the most delicious, shiny, pink hole.

Jim couldn't resist her for a moment longer. He took the cue, and tenderly thrust himself forward. His swollen cock-head slipped easily into the outer folds of Maggie's eager cunt. She let out a gasp of pleasure as she felt Jim gently withdraw a little way. Her pussy made a slurping noise as his movement drew with it a puddle of creamy juices that had accumulated just inside her cunt. A stream of her most precious liquid dribbled between her ass cheeks, and lubricated her, ready for a second thrust. Moments later her brother slid forward again. This time his cock went that little bit further into her inner depths.

The ridges of muscle inside Maggie's cunt rippled with excitement as Jim's engorged cock made contact. She let out another gasp, as her brother allowed his cock to plunge deeper. His glans pressed hard against the soft flesh of Maggie's inner pussy, and Jim sensed her cunt contracting around him as his penis strummed the ridges of her super-sensitive tunnel. It was as if he was playing her pussy like a delicate stringed instrument, gently strumming his fingers over the beautifully tuned strings. Only this was no musical performance, this was Jim, her brother, slipping his hard cock into her soft depths.

The musical performance was to change in tempo; from a soft prelude at the start, Maggie could now feel the increasing pace, as Jim moved on to a much wilder movement. His thick cock seemed to have taken on a mind of its own, as Jim felt the intense need to release his seed. The wide rim of his glans thrust past the inner lips of Maggie's cunt, and on, into the deepest recesses of her nubile, young body. She felt the end of his cock pushing against her womb, as he buried himself up to the hilt. Jim could feel their hair mingling, when he ground himself against his sister's pubic bone, and as their bodies met, Maggie's sensitive clitoris throbbed with lust.

Only a few seconds passed, but it felt like hours to brother and sister, as they wriggled together on the bathroom floor. Eventually, Jim withdrew his pulsating cock slowly and sensitively, until his cock-head was once again visible to them both, and they could marvel at its size. However, he wasn't to remain in that position for long; within seconds he was once again plunging the depths of his sister's cunt. Maggie screamed with pleasure and yelled out his name, as Jim thrust deep into her. She felt as if he was splitting her in two. Then, with an intensity she had never known before, Maggie suddenly felt as if she had turned to jelly; her insides bubbled up, and consumed her whole being. Her orgasm spread rapidly from her pulsating cunt, her very core, down her legs to her toes and up through her womb, to her breasts, her hard, tight nipples and down her arms to the tips of her fingers. Every part of her body throbbed with intense pleasure. And then came the torrent of cum; her cunt spasmed around Jim's pulsing cock, and within seconds she was spurting.

Jim sensed Maggie's impending orgasm, and knew when he heard her scream that this was it! His sister was going to flood his balls with her hot, creamy juices. Suddenly he felt as if he was thrusting his cock into a bubbling cauldron, and as he withdrew a little way, Maggie's cunt seemed to fill with liquid, which then streamed from her pussy in a torrent. He knew she could produce a lot of cum, but this felt like gallons! He thrust into her again, this time knowing that he was not going to be able to prevent the inevitable. His cock slid throbbing up to the hilt again, and as Maggie cried with relief and lust, he finally let go his own torrent of cum. His seed pumped forcefully into the deepest reaches of his sister's womb, and upon feeling the hot liquid scalding her cunt walls Maggie's whole pussy reacted with a powerful contraction. It gripped Jim's cock in a vice like hold, and as quickly released him. Again, Maggie felt her cunt spasm as a second waterfall poured from her. Jim slowed his thrusting, and began to pump gently in and out of his sister, while his cock shrank a little. He was pleased to note that it was not shrinking as much as it did when he wanked alone. In fact, the friction of moving in and out of Maggie's cunt and the very thought of what they had just done was keeping him more or less fully erect.

Her brother's continuing movement amazed Maggie. She had heard that most men could only sustain a hard-on for minimal time after sex, and yet he was apparently ready for more. Maggie couldn't think of anything better than another fuck like the last, but her only problem was her soreness. Her pussy wasn't used to such intensity, and any more stimulation like this was going to prevent her from walking. She looked sorrowfully into Jim's eyes and explained her situation. He smiled and gently slipped his still hard cock from Maggie's tired pussy. She felt that it would be unfair to stop her brother while he was still ready for more, so with a tender hand she reached out and took hold of Jim's cock. He smiled his appreciation, and as Maggie closed her legs and stretched them out he raised himself above her and straddled her hips. Then he lowered his body until his balls gently rested on her flat, teenage tummy. His cock was pointing aggressively towards his sister's lovely tits. It was almost back to its original size, the glans straining to let loose yet more creamy cum. Maggie traced a long fingernail around the edge of his tender flesh, and upon reaching the most sensitive part she felt his cock twitch. She did it again, and this time smiled as his glans seemed to spread with lust. Jim groaned as his sister continued to play with his shiny cock-head. She knew he was close again so she intensified her gentle teasing.

'I want to see you spurt Jim!' she murmured as his balls tensed. 'I want to see your creamy cum all over my tits.' That did it for Jim. His cock jerked, the hole on his mushroomed glans opened, and Maggie watched in awe as he ejaculated a stream of pearly white cum just for her. It splattered over her young breasts until her nipples were covered and the creamy liquid flowed down her breasts and into her belly button. Maggie touched her hard nipples with her fingers, and rubbed Jim's hot cream into her areola. She was in heaven, her brother had both filled her with his hot seed and covered her breasts.

Maggie looked up at her brother with a love she had never felt before. All she wanted now, she decided, was for Jim to see her in the same way.

Jim felt more powerful than ever in his life; he knew he now possessed his sister. He could tease her to the heights of ecstasy, and give her the ultimate pleasure. She in her turn knew that she would never lose this feeling, a feeling of intense belonging. She would always know that her brother was there, ready to pleasure her, whenever she needed his tender love.

12
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
TavernerTaverneralmost 13 years ago
Sexy and hot!!

This is one of the hottest storeis I have read on this site. Beautifully described, and the detail was amazing. Great work!!

Rare_NaivetyRare_Naivetyover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Really hot story! The detail you went into was amazing...massive turn on! Congratulations on a wonderful piece of writting which certainly helped me get off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely done

Superb. Incredibly hot story. Excellent writing. Would love to see this story played out further.

B0RN2ndB0RN2ndover 17 years ago
Great story

Wow!!! That was awesome. I came and got hard again reading the detail. Write a sequel. Makes me fantasize about my sis.

aglaisaglaisover 18 years ago
please more

excellent

please write about Jim and Lottie

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories