Maggie May Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah giggled at her friend's normal dramatic exuberance. For all of Rossi's beauty, she could have virtually any man she wanted, but she rarely found one sponge-worthy, as the two roomies liked to say. So, this guy must have been something. Could it be?

Sarah tried to pop her friend's balloon. "A finger-fest in the bathroom at break? You ARE such a slut, girl. So, tell me, just what did Prince Charming look like?" It couldn't be, could it?

Rossi sighed into Sarah's ear. "There was just SOMETHING about him, I don't know, he was just cute, and nice, and preppy-looking, but strong, a great smile. I don't know why, but he just DID it to me. Oh, well, que sara, sara." Sarah wondered what were the odds as Rossi continued, "But, enough about my day, girl, how is YOUR day going? Are you still in that meeting with Mr. Mystery from Philly, the one you told me about last night?"

Sarah inhaled, catching her breath. "Rossi, just what did Mr. Perfect look like? Did he by chance have on a blue Polo and a pair of khakis with a nice bulge, about five-eleven, big green eyes, killer smile?"

Rossi was silent momentarily. "Were you spying on me? Did you set me up? I'll have to hurt you if you're teasing me, girlie."

So it was him, Sarah thought, unless this guy has a twin. Unbelievable. "Rossi, what would you say if I told you that I am going to find and invite your dream crush to join us this evening?" She then told Rossi the rather incredible but fortuitous coincidence, and they quickly devised their own plan for the evening. This plan was a lot less devious, more straightforward, and immensely pleasurable if all worked out the way the two roomies hoped. It was something they had long discussed but had never found the right guy. Until now. Their first threesome.

Each young woman on the end of the respective phone lines were saturated with arousal before they ended their call. Sarah gave Rossi John's cell phone number, but instructed her not to call John until about six p.m. "In the mean time, Rossi, would you mind terribly if I took our guy on a little test drive first, if you know what I mean?"

Rossi giggled huskily, "Mmm, by all means, but two things. Tell me all about it when your drive is done so I know what awaits me, and two, save some of him for me, promise?"

There were quite a few plans developing on Hilton Head Island this today, Sarah now firmly enveloped in each one. This was turning out to be quite a day.

After she returned to the condo where she had 'sequestered' John, they briefly watched the two tapes together. Both John and Sarah tried their best not to show it, but it was impossible not to get aroused watching the few minutes of excerpts as Maggie alternately sucked and rode the cock of a young man who appeared to be a body-builder.

Sarah took the tape out, her face flushed, and flipped it to John. "This is for your cougar girlfriend, I guess, I can see you found an older broad who knows what she's doing. I admit that was hot. Whew." Sarah fanned her hands near her face in a gesture of cooling off. John tried unsuccessfully to rearrange his raging cockhead, nearly peeking out of his pant leg, a small spot of pre-cum staining near the zipper. Sarah noticed. She liked. She dripped herself.

"Now, before I pop this next one in, I must warn you. My mom is in it, so I don't want to really watch for very long, I'm sure you can understand that." John nodded vehemently in affirmation, as Sarah continued loading tape number two. "But before I do so, the judge has another question. Have you ever seen Maggie's husband, Dr. Cox?"

John furrowed his brow. "Don't think I ever have, don't really want to. Why?"

Sarah wrinkled her nose in obvious disgust. "Well, he's one of the co-stars of this next feature presentation." John's face contorted in shock.

"With my mother." This did not necessarily surprise John, he had begun to piece the dominos together. But her next words brought the shock back to his face.

"With a third woman, who appears to be about my age. Do you know who Meredith is?"

John nodded his head, his mind reeling from the barrage of informational shrapnel pummeling his sense of logic. "I know of her, Maggie told me she was fucking her hubby."

Maggie and a bouncer, he knew about it, no surprise there. But Charlotte and Maggie's husband? And this Meredith, Dr. Cox's assistant, on tape? In Hilton Head? Was this some kind of x-rated reality show he'd stumbled upon? What the fuck?

He looked at Sarah who held the remote, about to hit 'play'. He asked tentatively, "How graphic is it?"

Sarah clucked her tongue. "We can almost see what poor Meredith had for breakfast, they have her spread so far apart. We won't watch too long."

They didn't have to. Jon didn't know squat about Dr. Cox, but he surmised that he must have an affinity for big-titted women as his preferred choices for his extra-curricular activities, because if anything, Meredith was bustier than Mrs. Olson's 38D's (again, John knew first-hand from yesterday's experience), and that was saying something. She was lifted up and down on Dr. Cox's less than impressive cock, impaling Meredith's asshole, as Charlotte Olson savagely rammed what looked like a 10-inch dildo repeatedly into Meredith's twat while sucking on her huge, firm, bouncing tits. The look on Meredith's face was anything but pleasurable or blissful. Instead, she looked like she was going to cry out in a mixture of torment and pain. She cried out, "no, stop, no, it's hurting me, don't, please, don't , stop, no."

The tape contained Charlotte's next leering words. "See, she's saying 'don't stop', Jack, I told you so, she's loving it."

Sarah turned off the tape and turned her head away in shame, tears running down her cheek. God, she despised her mother, what an evil cunt. "How did I come from her womb?", she wondered. She ran out onto the balcony, sobbing gently.

John stared at the blank screen. "Sadistic," he thought. "Sick. My God."

He put the tapes in his travel bag, though, these would be more than useful for the second phase of the plan. This game and set of the match had been won, but the match was far from over, and the wounds that had been afflicted were potentially very damaging.

This was more than they bargained for, but he was already scheming on how this could be used against Mrs. Olson, but he had to tread very carefully, very prudently. He was now playing Charlotte's own game, and she was a master at it. With this newly-added bonus of Dr. Cox as a co-conspirator, John also wondered how he would present this news to Maggie, but he had all of tomorrow's travel day to ponder that. He sat there dazed on the couch for a few minutes, gathering his thoughts, while giving Sarah time and space to compose herself.

He got up after a few minutes, and Sarah became aware of his presence on the balcony a few feet behind her, but she never turned around, she continued to look out at the sunset falling over scenic Calibogue Sound.

"Are you OK, Sarah?"

She bravely brushed away a tear, determined not to let her hurt be seen. She had long shoveled away the pain and humiliation her mother had caused her psyche,and this latest searing wound was not going to crush her again. She tried to put on a happy face, but still didn't turn to face John. "Beautiful view", she said over her shoulder.

The sun setting in silhouette in front of Sarah caused her dress to become virtually transparent in the fading sunlight. from his vantage point, he could see right through the thin chiffon material, her legs parted so that he could see her lovely ass covered only by the faintest of a sheer pink string. He couldn't resist, he moved up behind her so that his hips ground into her butt.

"Yes, it is, I've been admiring it all day. And it has nothing to do with this balcony view." She felt his desire. He reached around and gently lifted the front of her dress, his fingers lingering over her inner thighs. He felt hers. He kissed the nape of her neck tenderly, and she melted into his arms, bringing her hands to the back of his head, pulling it towards her own mouth in a hot, warm, hungry kiss.

She released her mouth from his reluctantly, still not turning around, but taking his hands and pulling them to her chest, caressing her nipples together through the fabric.

"I'm not much on videotaping, but we all have our fantasies, right?" John murmured his agreement as he continued to glide his lips into her neck and shoulders, inhaling the sweet aroma of her scent, her clean skin, her silky hair.

"One of the reasons I like this view so much is that I've always fantasized about making love right here." She pulled up her dress higher and reached around to feel John's excitement, lowering his zipper and pulling out his engorged head, stroking it with her tender, soft palms.

He got the message, and felt under Sarah's dress and pulled the almost invisible string to one side, exposing her steaming pussy to the cool air. "Right now?", he asked, his cock easing teasingly, slowly into the warm fold of Sarah's generous labia. She bent over the railing, lifting her ass higher as a willing, wanting target for what she had been longing for all day.

She moaned, guiding him inside of her, the sailboats below, the seagulls squawking above, all far away as their bodies became one. She felt her body shudder as his manhood slid into her heat. She came.

"Yes," she groaned, her cunt muscles grabbing his big cock hard within her, his balls bouncing against her tight ass, her now exposed tits hanging over the rail for all to see.

"Right now."

To be continued.

12