Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I go with lucky daughter who has a dad who loves her."

"You sure state it better than I. By the way, I'd like to see the bottoms." Kari smiled telling me we can stop at the end of the main road just before the tree break and she would pull off her shorts.

"I'm not sure it will be good for the heart to see the bottoms, not much more material."

"If that isn't good for my heart then other stuff you're planning will kill me."

"We will have to take our time and build up to the rest."

"If you are going to expose more of your sweet self to me, I'll be a walking billboard for ready."

"Since you showed me your little bottle of ready, maybe I will have to go for full exposure."

"What I saw yesterday of your shear panty clad butt and beyond... Well, just what I saw, was pretty close to full exposure."

"I'm going to get you into better physical shape. We'll keep walking but when we get back to the cabin, I'm going to help you stretch your muscles and joints. Then we can think about exposure."

We walked around the largest of the lakes, there are actually four man made lakes that came about after flood control dams went in up river. "Why don't we walk a little more, down to Snake Lake and back, I'm getting loose and feel good." It was true, I was feeling limber and Kari agreed. The added distance was about a mile more, around 4.5 miles total.

Reaching home, Kari was true to her word, she helped me cool from the walk then laid out a large beach towel, told me to lay on it on my back. She started working my legs bending and twisting them, joints were popping and muscles were stretching. She did the same thing to my arms making my shoulders more limber than they have ever been. She rolled me onto my stomach and worked legs and arms again. Everything was popping and snapping. When she attacked my spine, I heard every vertebrae pop, even my lumbar that had some damage felt good.

Kari told me not to move for about 15 minutes. I figured I wouldn't move for about 15 hours. "I'll call you when you can move. You have to let your joints relax after being stretched and popped. Then come in and take a hot shower. I'll fix us a salad for lunch with a little something special on the side." She winked and wiggled, I wondered what would be on the side.

I guess it was 15 minutes when I heard Kari call out to get up slowly. It didn't take long to figure why she meant slowly, I was extremely loose even after resting from the stretching. I did make it to the house and into the shower, the hot water felt good as it cascaded over my body. I'd had a shower earlier in the morning, this shower was refreshing after walking and being stretched.

Kari called lunch ready while I was drying. Quickly dressed, I went into the kitchen area to have my salad still wondering what the something special on the side was. The something special was a protein drink, low carbs, lots of vitamin B-complex. "After we eat, you can help me unpack my car."

"Then what after that, anything special?" After the something special on the side, I was afraid of what Kari had on her mind. It could be anything from walking to bicycling, more stretching to swimming in the lake - too cold still for swimming.

"I thought we might sit on the deck and have some fruit. We really do have a lot to talk over before we consummate our new life. Later tonight I was thinking some shell fish with some nice vegetables, broccoli, spinach."

"Beer is out then? I may have to rescind my desire for you in my bed. You're taking all my fun away. You're mean."

"I want to lean you out so we will have fun in bed. When I'm done with you you'll be a lean mean, I'll skip a word, machine."

"Skipped words in sentences is bad grammar."

"Some skipped words are not polite, and I'm a polite girl who doesn't use bad language."

The lunch was better than salad, it had bits of nuts, a mix of crisp greens including fresh peas and green beans, some of my favorites. The dressing was a vinaigrette with fresh Italian herbs, and light extra virgin olive oil. The mix of flavors and crunchy vegetables with leafy greens was good. Tomatoes would be good, but I didn't have any.

We cleaned up the kitchen as we did after breakfast, put everything away. I asked Kari if she wanted some hot tea and put a kettle on to boil. The whistle of the kettle told us water was hot. "I have several teas Kari. You want green, oolong, Canadian orange pekoe? I'll use the tea ball and make a pot."

Kari came over to check the selection saying, "Why don't we mix some green and oolong. That is a good combination for antioxidants." I warmed the pot with water, emptied it, filled the tea ball, dropped it into the pot and poured the water. The tea steeped as we wiped the table on the deck.

"Kari, I have got to ask you directly, why do you want to live with me as a lover not a daughter? Everything considered, I'm not a catch for a young active 20-something. And you know the rest of the story as well, I can't always fulfill. You can have your choice of guys."

"Dad, I've had my choice of guys, and none measured up ... to my standards. I have standards you know. I haven't been reckless, you know that I've been with four guys total, I tell you everything. The only thing I didn't tell you and have been afraid of is telling you, you are my standard even if you're not always able to fulfill me, as you say. Now that mom is dead, I feel it is time to come out."

Pondering her confession for a while, I posed some thoughts and questions. "How do you want to live outside the house? What are we going to tell people? You know, this is my daughter Kari and we sleep together probably won't work well. Neighbors know you as daughter, if you want to be open about sleeping arrangements, we'll probably have to sell and move, move where, move how? Stay here and live openly as lovers and we will be hit with every kind of ridicule you can think of. We'd be miserable."

Kari fell more silent than I'd been. I hoped she was thinking rather getting emotional as she often does. Minutes passed then a sigh escaped. "Well, maybe we move where no one knows us. Until then I'll have to be your no-tell lover. People already know we hug and hold hands so it will be easy to stay somewhat normal until we can become open lovers. We'll be fine and we can start exploring places to live, out of state, or maybe out of the country."

'Kari, we are talking so matter of fact about our love life together, we haven't even kissed to seal our new relationship." We were standing on the deck overlooking the lake as we drank our tea. I pulled my little Kari to me, held her close, looked into her eyes as I leaned in to kiss her as a lover not a daughter.

As our lips touched, my mind wondered back to all the nights I kissed her good night, one cheek, the other, then a peck on the lips. Now, it wasn't night, she wasn't a little girl, and I was laying an open mouth, wet tongue, passion filled, lust controlled kiss on her, and she was giving it back. My hands slid down her waste, to her hips and cupped her butt in both hands. I was experiencing an excitement in my other head and sure Kari was feeling it. She was humping against me, grinding into me. Her breath was coming hard, mine was too.

We kissed, touched, tugged against each other for many minutes. There was electricity flowing, magic was happening. Kari began making loud moans that built in intensity until finally she humped hard into me. My hands cupping her tight butt held tightly as she moaned and cried. "Dad, you're making me cum." Kari let out a crying moan into the afternoon sun as she her orgasm took control of her body.

The tea was cold but we were hot.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Magic Series Info

Similar Stories

Katie-Bear A daughter's broken heart leads her to her daddy's bed.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Deserving Daddy Daddy and Daughter grow closer behind Mom's back.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories