Magic Girls Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had arrived.

As she stepped out of the bathroom stall, all the women in the bathroom stopped their small conversations and watched this amazing beauty in a tiny pink dress walked past them and back out into the club. Cindy could feel their eyes on her, and she smiled.

As she arrived into the loud dance floor, men and women looked down her perfect body. She stretched her long legs out, pushed her breasts out, and intentionally walked out to the middle of the dance floor. There was a lot of attention to be given at this club, and she wanted it all. As the crowd saw Cindy headed their way, they quickly moved aside. They parted and made a walkway for Cindy as she strutted her body for everyone to take in. Jaws were dropped. Eyes were starring. Everyone stopped their dancing, kissing, and touching to watch Cindy walk out before them.

Cindy thought that perhaps she had made her body was too perfect; too amazing; too unbelievable. She seemed to intimidate everyone around her and everyone seemed afraid to be near her. She knew she had to calm her audience and she knew she could be with anyone in the building. She saw a young couple slowly dancing yet gazing at her, and she pointed at the cute petite blonde girl in the couple. This cute blonde girl was wearing nothing more that a kinky set of yellow lingerie. The girl smiled and danced slowly away from her male counterpart, toward Cindy. The blonde girl pressed her ass against Cindy's waist, and moved against her body. Cindy started to move with the blonde as well, and ran her hands up the girl's legs. She moved her hands around the blonde tight butt, and then whispered into her ear.

"Bring you man, too..." Cindy said. The blonde seemed confused, but her confusion soon changed to excitement as she reached out and grabbed her boyfriend. The blonde danced between Cindy and her boyfriend, kissing her boyfriend and rubbing her body against Cindy's as they danced. That wasn't what Cindy wanted, and she spun the blonde around to face her and immediately started to kiss the blonde deeply. The boyfriend smiled as he watched his girlfriend kissing Cindy. Cindy broke the kiss, and glared at the blonde.

"You can touch me." Cindy told her, and she grabbed hold of the blonde's hands, and placed them over her huge breasts. The blonde was reluctant, but as she felt her large soft breasts, she squeezed harder. She was astonished to feel that Cindy's breasts were so amazingly large yet real, or real by normal people's standards. Cindy turned her back to the blonde so that the blonde could reach around and squeeze her breasts. Cindy pushed her ass into the blonde girl, trying to push her body against the blonde as much as she could as they danced. Cindy the pulled the blonde's boyfriend in front of her so that she was now between the young couple.

Cindy started kissing the blonde's boyfriend, and rubbing her large breasts against him. He wasn't sure if he should be kissing this girl, but when he saw that his girlfriend was enjoying Cindy as well, he continued the kiss. Cindy grabbed hold of the straps of her dress, and slowly let them fall to the side. The blonde girl soon found her hands directly on Cindy's large bare breasts. She was shocked to feel her bare skin, but continued to play with her breasts. Cindy broke the kiss with the boyfriend, and forced his head toward toward her breasts. It seemed as though her breasts pulled the boyfriend toward them, and as the blonde girl held them in her hands, the boyfriend sucked on Cindy's nipples. The boyfriend moves his own hands onto Cindy's breasts, and Cindy moved blonde girl's hands down her body and around her thighs. She wanted this girl to continue to touch her, especially between her legs.

As the boyfriend continued to play with Cindy's massive breasts, she lifted up the front of her dress, exposing her tight shaven pussy. She took the blonde's hands and eased them down between her legs so that she could feel that Cindy wasn't wearing any panties. The blonde was shocked, and Cindy turned her head back and smiled.

"Do you know what I want you to do?" Cindy asked over the loud music.

"Yes." The blonde answered nervously.

"Tell me."

"You want me to play with your pussy." the blonde answered.

"No." Cindy answered. She took the blonde's finger, and with her own finger to guide it she slipped both fingers into her pussy. "I want you to fuck me." Cindy said as the blonde's could feel the inside of Cindy's wet pussy. "Say it."

"You want me to fuck you."

"Hmm." Cindy moaned at the sound of her voice. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck you."

"Ohh." Cindy moaned louder. As Cindy took her own finger away from her pussy, and the blonde's finger climbed deeper inside her. Cindy cupped her own breasts for the boyfriend, and held them up so he could continue to suck on her nipples. "Say it again." Cindy told the blonde.

"I'm going to fuck you!" She shouted, and plunged two fingers inside Cindy's pussy. "Yes!" she screamed, and she turned and and started to kiss the blonde as the blonde continued to finger Cindy's pussy. "Fuck me." Cindy told her, and right there in the middle of the busy club, the cute blonde girl in yellow lingerie fucked Cindy with her fingers. No magic hid them. No room kept it secret. Cindy was getting fucked and sucked at the same time and she loved every minute of it. The blonde eased her finger in and out of Cindy's pussy, playing with her clit and reaching deep inside her. As Cindy was overcome with pleasure, her toes momentarily lifted up off the ground as her magic was slightly unleashed. She danced briefly in the air as the sea of people made it impossible to tell that she was floating. She used her magic to slowly lift and lower herself onto the blonde's finger, helping her enhance her pleasure. Feeling that she was floating maybe a little to high, she lowered herself back down to the ground. No one seemed to notice, and she continued to enjoy her couple.

Cindy wanted even more. She took the blonde's hand out of her pussy, and into her own hand. She broke away from the boyfriend, and lifted one of her dress straps up over her shoulder, leaving the other breast free and exposed. She pulled the blonde girl along, leading her towards the side of the club and away from the dance floor.

There at the side of the club was a large empty couch. Cindy wasted little time and tossed the cute little blonde onto the couch. Cindy had forgotten how strong she had made herself with her magic and maybe tossed the girl a little too hard as she flew over the small table in front of the couch and bounced onto the cushions. This sudden flight scared the blonde, but as she landed unharmed, she smiled. Cindy leapt over the small table as well, using her ability to fly to make her jump perfect, and she landed on top of the blonde.

No time was wasted as the blonde ripped Cindy's straps on her dress back down and let her breasts fall out. Cindy did the same with the blonde's yellow bra, and as soon as she could see the blonde's perky nipples, she couldn't help but latch onto them with her lips.

"Hmm. Yes!" the blonde shouted as this infinitely gorgeous brunette sucked on her breasts. Cindy smiled as her tongue danced over the blonde's nipples. But her enjoyment was interrupted as something stiff and hard plunged into her pussy from behind.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy screamed into the blonde's mouth, and both her and the blonde girl who was lying on her back below her turned to see the boyfriend behind Cindy. He had lifted Cindy's dress and found her panty-less crotch. It was apparent that he then wasted little time pulling out his own rock hard cock and burring it into her from behind. He trusted his cock deep inside Cindy and all she could do was moan in pleasure. The blonde girl cared little that her boyfriend was fucking this brunette. She simply smiled and caressed Cindy's face as she was hammered from behind.

"Do you like how my boyfriend's dick feels?" the blonde asked politely.

"Yes. Fuck. Hmm." Cindy cried with each thrust. Cindy plunged her mouth onto the blonde's and began to kiss her furiously as she was fucked harder and harder. As Cindy placed her hands on the arm of the couch, she watched has her hands slowly sunk into the couch behind the blonde's head. The boyfriend's cock felt so good that Cindy was now starting to realize she was losing control of her magic. She pulled her hands back out of the couch, hoping no one noticed, and focused not on the amazing threesome she was in, but on simply keeping her body together and not simply exploding into air or water or anything else as she came closer and closer to cumming.

But then everything stopped. She felt the boyfriends cock slowly exit her soaked pussy. She realized the blonde had stopped kissing her, and had turned her head to the side as if something had caught her eye. Cindy followed her eyes, and looked away from the couch. Standing ominously at the edge of the crowd was a gorgeous blonde girl in nothing more than a black pair of panties and a long black cloak. She had a hood over her head and simply stood staring at the threesome that she had obviously interrupted. The boyfriend put his pants back on quickly, and backed away. The blonde that was trapped underneath Cindy tried to rush away as well, climbing out from under Cindy and following her boyfriend's lead. The couple quickly disappeared back into the sea of dancers as if this girl scared them.

"You wasted little time, Cindy." the cloaked blonde said.

"Hannah?" Cindy asked, unsure of who this girl was.

"Who?" the girl asked.

"Who are you?" Cindy asked as she sat up and put her dress back on properly. She had quickly lost her horniness thanks to this rude blonde and she was not happy about it. How she wished she could use her magic in public and humiliate this blonde for disrupting her threesome.

"You have been invited to tonight's performance. Come with me." the blonde didn't wait for Cindy and walked back into the sea of people. Cindy climbed to her feet and followed. She quickly noticed how easy it was to walk through the dance floor as everyone made way for this mysterious blonde. The scurried out of her way, and whispered as she lead Cindy towards a pair of doors at the opposite end of the dance floor. Cindy and the blonde arrived at the doors, and they seemed to open automatically. Everyone stepped away as the doors opened, and Cindy looked over the blonde's shoulders to see what lie beyond the doors.

There was darkness beyond the doors. No lights what-so-ever.

The blonde wasted no time and walked into the darkness. Cindy had little choice, and stepped into darkness as well. As she walked blindly, she turned back to the night club and watched in disappear as the large doors shut behind her. As soon as the doors shut, the music of the night club was muted from Cindy's ears. At that same moment, lights flicked on lighting up the hallway before her, and Cindy took in the sights around her.

She was in a hallway made of gold. The architecture was amazingly detailed with marble, gold, and stone flooring. The lighting seemed to come from everywhere as there were no visible lighting fixtures, just light beaming from the walls. This was definitely nothing like the night club she was just in moments ago. The cloaked blonde had not stopped to let Cindy take in the sights and continued up gold stairs at the end of the hall. Cindy realized she was being left behind, and quickly caught up.

"What is this place? Where are you taking me?" Cindy asked.

"The mistress has invited you to her performance." the blonde answered as they walked. "You must feel lucky to be considered worthy."

"What? Why?"

"I am sure it is because of your looks. She does like attractive females. You see, it is not every day she allows such a normal person like yourself to observe."

Cindy wanted to laugh as she heard the girl's comment. The two girls arrived at another hall as they reached the top of the stairs. Cindy quickly noticed four other girls in the same panties and black hooded cloaks standing near a set of matching double doors at the end of the hall. The four girls were equally gorgeous as the blonde that lead her. As they walked closer and closer to the doors, Cindy got a weird vibe that this club was really the home of some strange cult. The amazing lighting; the gold hallway; the mysterious cloaks; they all pointed to something ritualistic and secretive.

Before the girls even reached the doors, they opened. Beyond this new set of doors was a small auditorium with a stage at the end and bright red curtains. There were lounge tables filled with suited men and classy women. They were not your average business types as many of these men and women had strange facial tattoos, scars, piercing, and tribal markings. Most of the people in the room were either ridiculously made up with strange attire, or ridiculously good looking and dressed for some kind of royal ball. There were super models in choke-collars. There were large men in tight leather. There were women in suits. There were men in lingerie. Cindy felt very out of place.

As Cindy entered the room, she also noticed it was ill lit, and many of these strange suited characters glared at Cindy as she was lead inside. Despite her secret magical abilities, these glares from this crowed made Cindy feel inferior. She suddenly felt scared and wanted to simply fly away up through the ceiling and leave this strange cult-like atmosphere, but her need for magical privacy obviously forbid her escape. The blonde led Cindy to a table nestled above the small stage below. At the table was a large older man in his fifties with at least six facial piercing. Next to him was a woman half his age in a tight black leather dress and a tattoo covering half her face. They glared at her as she was forced to sit with them by the blonde girl, but did not question it. The blonde said nothing, and left Cindy at the table with the couple. Her glamorous dress, neat make up, and lack of any type of crazy piercing made her stand out like a sore thumb. Now, like the blonde had said, she felt like a normal person.

"Have you recently joined?" the man asked Cindy.

"What?" Cindy asked, afraid to say the wrong thing.

"Nika only performs for her coven and I have never seen you here before." The man made it clear he was staring at Cindy's amazing cleavage that spilled over her dress. "I'm sure I would have noticed you before."

Cindy knew she hadn't joined anything, but had to play along.
"Yes. I am new."

"So you are a believer yet?" The man asked. This man was obviously trying to get Cindy talking. She really had no idea what he was talking about, and was curious to know.

"I'm not new and I'm not even a believer yet." the tattooed girl chimed in with a bit of snotty sarcasm in her voice. Cindy was safe from revealing her minor inferiority and lack of knowledge. "It's all just a bunch of tricks. Amazing and sexy, but still tricks."

"It's only because she hasn't affected you yet." the man answered back. Cindy could tell an argument was about to take place.

"It's all an act. It's not like she picked you either, yet you think she's a witch. The idea that she magical is ridiculous."

Cindy wanted to giggle, but tried her best to keep her calm. She obviously knew that magical beings did exist and she had met a few other magic girls other than Hannah. But these girls made it extremely important that no normal people knew their magic existed. Alexis kept it well hidden. Scarlett didn't even exist in the normal world anymore. Yet this odd couple argued about this girl Nika apparently having magic. She had to see this 'act' for herself. She had seen real magic. She had real magic. She knew she could pin point if these magic was real or just a big trick.

As the lights started to dim and the side conversations throughout the strange crowd started to cease, she knew she was about to see for herself. A spotlight on the stage below revealed a long gold pole as if a pole dancer was to use it. The red curtains were bright and full of color behind the pole which sat alone. Cindy waited, as did the rest of the audience. It was obvious that Cindy wasn't the only one curious about this pole and how it was to be used. As some music started to play over the crowd, Cindy prepared herself for anything.

In a burst of pyrotechnics and sparks, a gorgeous asian girl who was decorated head to toe with amazing tribal tattoos appeared leaning with her back against the pole. The crowd lightly applauded her entrance as Cindy quickly devised that this was Nika. As Nika swung her body around the pole in a stripper fashion, Cindy got a good look at her exotic body.

Nika was, for lack of a better word, stacked. Her breasts were large and full for her petite figure. She hid very little of her breasts as they were tied down with nothing more than a pink mesh top. She also let the crowd take in her perfect figure as she rubbed her legs against the pole, dancing to the music that was playing throughout the auditorium. She wore a tiny matching thong, long pink gloves, and pink leggings as part of her stripper attire.

She was indeed a beautiful girl, but magic? Cindy smirked at the ideas as she watched this beauty dance for her coven. She was impressed by her figure, but not her magical abilities. The pyrotechnics she had witnessed were so amazingly poor and cheesy. Cindy entertained the idea of speeding things up by using her own magic to dissolve Nika's clothes completely as she had the power to create and destroy clothing, but as she prepared to sabotage this performance, Nika stepped away from her pole and stood before the audience. As she stood at the edge of the stage, a few men and women alike started to cry out.

"Me! Me!" Cindy heard from various locations among the darkened crowd. Nika strutted along the stage, looking into the darkness as if picking a victim. She flung her hand out into the crowd and a spot light suddenly flew onto a slender brunette in a very classy white gown. This girl had obviously used her beautiful body to entice Nika's selection as she had already removed a strap from her gown and let her right breast fall completely out. She smiled as she knew her choice be begin to remove her clothing in front of Nika and the rest of the club goers was a good idea. She massaged her breast and kissed the air towards Nika, attempting to entice her even more. She pulled her gown up to reveal her long legs as Nika continued to point at her and take in the sight of her body. Some of the audience applauded Nika's choice as others sighed as they themselves were not chosen.

"Thank you, mistress Nika!" the brunette shouted out to Nika from across the room. Nika showed no signs of acknowledgement of her gratitude, and flicked her pointing hand harder at the girl. Cindy watched as the brunette was suddenly jerked to standing perfectly upright. Nika pointed furiously downward, and the brunette's dress ripped off her body, revealing that she wore nothing more than a tiny white thong under that dress. The brunette stared down at her body as it was suddenly revealed.

"Yes!" the brunette cried out as she was now near naked in front of Nika and her followers. "Fuck me!"

Nika placed her hands on her own sides, and slowly slid her own panties off her body. Cindy watched in amazement as the brunette's own panties moved now her own legs in unison with Nika's without any fingers pushing them down. The brunette was equally amazed as she was now naked before her mistress. Nika glared behind the brunette, and a large brown comfy chair seemed to slide along the ground and bump into the brunette from behind. The brunette fell backwards onto the chair, and her legs were spread open immediately.

Nika smiled a wicked smile, and ripped her own top off with her bare hands. The crowd applauded as she was now completely naked on stage except for her pink leggings and gloves. Nika grabbed hold of her pole and continued to pole dance for the crowd in the nude. She swung around the pole slowly, almost floating around it. Most of the audience had their eyes on Nika and she swung about, but Cindy kept her own eyes on the brunette who was sitting in the large chair equally naked and panting heavily. Cindy watched as her head rolled backwards. The more Nika danced, the more the nude brunette seemed to breathe faster and heavier.