Magic Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Yes," I said lustily, "You going to finger yourself off for me?" I asked her.

"I will, if you will," she said. "I might not be able to see you, but at least I can hear you," she told me.

"Hey, I just had a thought," I said to her suddenly. "After we're done here, go inside and see if she's asleep or not. Maybe even find out if she's wearing any panties."

"While she's asleep?"

"Why not? If she is, can you imagine?"

"How come we didn't think of this before?" Christy asked. "Talk about sweet dreams!" Christy said with a little bit of awe and wonder in her voice.

"Yeah, something else to experiment with," I agreed. "Anyway, show me those boobs of yours again," I told her. I watched as Christy reached up, removing her top entirely, throwing it behind her. "Like this?" She said, grinning.

"Yeah, just like that," I said, pounding my hard stiff cock towards release.

# "Well?" I asked.

Christy had just returned from sneaking down the hallway. She'd opened Diane's door just a crack peeking in.

"I can't tell. I think she's asleep, but she has the sheet pulled up. I saw her tits though, so I think she's actually naked."

On the one hand, I was disappointed to discover she probably wasn't wearing any panties. On the other...

"You could see her tits though huh?" I asked again, wickedly. Christy smiled...

"Go see for yourself, just be fucking careful," she warned me. "If she catches you..."

Christy didn't need to finish that one. If Diane did catch me peeking at her, there would be hell to pay. I crept down the hall towards her room. My heart was beating so fast I was worried that she might actually hear it. Not to mention my breathing, which I held as I approached her door, slowly, carefully turning the knob, then pushing it open just barely.

I almost closed it just as quickly. I saw Diane move, but it wasn't as though she was getting up, or even aware that her door had been opened, if even just a crack. Beneath the sheet, I saw her bend her knee, forcing the sheet up into a mini tent, still lying on her back while she did. The best part however, was that the sheet fell even further away from her breasts when she did that. Diane certainly wasn't large breasted. Her boobs weren't nearly as big as Christy's, for that matter, but they were certainly beautiful. Small busted would be perhaps the correct term, though far from being flat-chested by any stretch of the imagination. Standing there at the doorway peering in with one eye only, I got a wonderful glimpse not only of her tits with the light pink small sized areola's capping each one, but saw what I could only believe was a very subtle movement taking place beneath the sheet as first one leg bent, then the other. On top of that, she moaned. Not wanting to press my luck, I immediately closed the door just as quietly and as slowly as I had opened it.

Christy was still waiting for me at the end of the hallway leading back into the living room. "Well? Did you get to see her titties?" she asked conspiritorially.

I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Yeah, and even better, I saw her bend her knees beneath the sheet, then watched as the sheet moved up and down slightly. I think she was masturbating!"

"No shit! Really? Diane?"

"Yeah really, I think she was!" I said still grinning. "Damn, wish I'd taken her to level three at least," I pondered.

"I have a feeling she's taking herself there now, maybe even to a four," Christy snickered. "Why don't we go back to your place and you can take me to a four, maybe even a five," she said wickedly.

"Hell, why don't we go for the whole nine yards?" I asked her. "Why not all the way to a seven then?"

Christy looked at me, just about as wantonly as I'd ever seen her look. "You do that, and I might even let you cum in my mouth," she told me.

#

I had no desire to leave things up to chance, I dropped by the resturant a full hour earlier than when I knew the girls would be arriving. I tipped the waiter handsomely, not only for giving them excellent service, but ensuring that the table I wanted would be available for them when they arrived. I planted myself down at a table across the street at the coffee shop, bringing a paper along with me. Though the likelihood of being spotted by Diane was remote, I planned on hiding behind my newspaper as much as possible. Unlike out by the pool, this time I wouldn't be able to speak to Christy directly, though I would, or should be able to hear anything and everything the two of them discussed. More importantly, I hoped Christy would remember all the various signals we'd agreed on. If she touched her hair in anyway, that would mean to increase the level. If she scratched her nose however, that was an immediate signal to decrease it. I hoped however that I would hear enough to have a pretty good feel for what was actually taking place, reacting to it, as I couldn't actually talk to Christy or ask her any questions.

My biggest worry had been if Diane would actually wear her 'Sunday' panties. If she wasn't, I could end up wasting a lot of time trying to figure out which pair she was wearing. Thankfully, Christy had had the foresight to barge into the bathroom while Diane was in there, on the pretense of needing to pee beyond her ability to hold it. In doing so, she confirmed that Diane was in fact wearing her pink 'Sunday' briefs. She'd managed to tell me that just before I left.

"Mat also told me there's like a two mile range," I told Christy. "I think to get a little bit of a head start, I'm going to program it at level one. The moment she comes within range, it will hopefully begin working on her. Maybe by the time you guys get to the restaurant, there will have been enough time that she's at least starting to think in sexual terms."

"Yeah right. Diane?"

"Well, she was playing with herself, or at least I think she was," I'd responded. "Anyway, any edge we can get will give us some sort of advantage. When you're two miles from the café, just be aware that it should start working. Sort of look for any odd signs of behavior, if by the time you get there and feel it's worth jumping it up to a two, run your fingers through your hair or something."

I'd been at the coffee house for half an hour when I saw the waiter I'd tipped lead them over to their table. Christy knew where I would be of course, quickly looking in my direction. Before she'd even sat down, I watched as she brushed her hair with her fingers.

"You're kidding!" I said to myself. I already had my laptop open. I quickly accessed the code and set a stage two excitement level. I sat there listening to them discussing what they were considering for lunch, ordering, even talking about the weather. I'd expected that of course, waiting patiently. Christy and I had discussed her eventually steering, or trying to anyway, the conversation towards more intimate topics. As she'd expressed a brief interest in the guy on board the plane who'd reminded her of me, we thought it might be a good idea for Christy to bring up some made-up story by way of a piece of juicy gossip to see how Diane might react to it. All I was doing was waiting for the right moment and opportunity for her to do it. It came unexpectedly when it did, as I sat there listening.

"Have you noticed that Ben never brings anyone home?" Diane asked. Christy was silent for a moment, surprised perhaps, as I was, no doubt trying to think of something to say to keep the momentum going. Diane didn't wait for a response however, continuing.

"You don't think he's...he's,"

"Gay?" Christy burst out laughing. I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that.

"Heavens no Diane, and I happen to know that for a fact!"

"Ah oh," I thought. "Careful here Christy."

"Well I guess you might at that," Diane said, with a little bit of an uptight sounding tone to her voice.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Christy responded a little testily.

"Well this is going to hell in a hand basket," I said to myself. "If this keeps up, they'll be throwing their lunch at one another, if they wait even that long," I thought.

"I'm sorry Christy, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I really don't know what's come over me, maybe I'm coming down with something. I just feel, well, I feel a little peculiar is all."

I was half tempted to lower the setting back to one. It seemed that even a level two setting was becoming troublesome for her.

"I just figured since you also like women, that maybe you had discussed...well, you know sexual preferences or something. Actually, I guess I shouldn't even be asking you this question. Frankly, I don't know why I did or why I suddenly started wondering about it."

"Go! Go! Go!" I tried to will Christy from across the street.

I watched as Christy leaned across the table towards Diane in a conspiratorial manner. "Just between you and me? Ben and I have fooled around once or twice, but if Sharon ever found out, she'd kill me!" Christy told her.

Now it was Diane's turn to sit there silently for a moment. "You and Ben?" she said in disbelief. "The two of you have, have..."

"Fooled around? Yes, a few times. Don't worry Diane, it's nothing serious, we just have fun every once in a while, that's all!"

"You don't think its wrong, fooling around with Ben outside of marriage?" Diane questioned her.

"Of course not silly. We have a good time, and Ben's a very tender, very, very good lover," she added.

I wasn't sure if Christy had honestly meant what she'd just said, but it made me smile anyway. I was so involved in listening to their discussion that I nearly missed it when Christy ran her hand through her hair again.

"God, I hope you know what you're doing Christy," I said, punching in the number for level three now.

"And something else too Diane, as you are already well aware, I do generally prefer women over men. But Ben's as good, if not better even than most women I've been with as far as his tongues concerned, he's given me the strongest most intense...."

"I'm not sure I should be hearing this!" Diane interrupted her. "It's...it's...oh my, can I have your water?"

I'd seen her drain her own glass just a few minutes ago. Now she was asking Christy if she could have hers. Obviously something was happening to her.

While Diane drank down her second glass of water in as many minutes, Christy picked up the tempo, turning up the heat as it were. "Anyway, like I was saying, he really does know how to pleasure a woman Diane, I've even found myself masturbating while thinking about it," she confessed openly.

"Would you excuse me a minute?" Diane said suddenly standing up. "I need to use the bathroom."

Once again I was half tempted to turn the level down. To my total and complete surprise however, I saw Christy stand up actually waving at me and running both hands through her hair frantically. Almost immediately she chased after Diane, heading for the bathroom.

"This could blow up in our faces," I thought, but then reprogrammed Diane's microchip to a level four setting. Even Christy had had an orgasm at this level. And I began to wonder if that's what she was hoping for now.

"I hope you can hear me Ben," she said suddenly. "I'm following Diane into the bathroom, her face is flushed, she's obviously feeling something, and I think now's the time to push things just a little."

Though I could no longer see either one of them of course, I could at least hear what was going on. The sounds of a door opening, then closing, a metallic "click" sounding much like Christy had actually locked the bathroom door behind her.

"Diane? Are you in here?" Christy asked.

"Go away," I heard Diane say. There was an obvious quiver to her voice, and she sounded even a little frightened. "I'll...I'll be out in a few minutes," I heard her say a little more softly.

"Open the door Diane," Christy demanded. "I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine," Diane stated, obviously sounding not fine at all.

"I mean it Diane, if you don't open the door, I'll slide in beneath it, and I'm not looking forward to having to do that!"

"Please Christy, don't! I...I...I don't know what's happening, but I'm sure I'll be fine in just a few minutes."

"I warned you Diane...ok, here I come," Christy said. The sound of the stall door opening could be heard.

"See? I told you I'm...(THUNK)." I sat there listening to nothing but silence for a moment.

"Ben? Can you hear me? If you can, go ahead and turn the chip off," Christy said.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, startling the waitress when she came over to refill my coffee.

"Don't worry," Christy said a moment later. "I think she just fainted. Oh, and Ben? I think she just finished cumming too!" I heard her laugh, making me feel greatly relieved, but also more than just a little worried and concerned for her also.

Again there was silence for a few minutes though I could hear the sound of movement. "Diane? You ok now? I think you must have fainted...or something," she told her. "Here, let me help you up, and then maybe I'd better drive you back home," she said.

"Oh Christy, I'm so sorry, it was just so strange! I don't know what happened, one moment I was feeling, uh, feeling fine, then I felt a little light-headed, weak-kneed, and the next thing I knew, I was..."

"Having an orgasm?" Christy asked.

I dropped my keys in the gutter as I was about to insert them into the door of my car. I was still listening of course, but wanted to get home before them so I could be there when they got home. Hearing Christy's comment stunned me. "Shit Christy, don't over do it!"

Diane's voice was so low I nearly didn't hear her. "How'd you know?" She asked.

Christy laughed, though just as softly. "I saw the look in your eyes at the table," she told her. "Which is pretty close to the way I look just before I do," she said. "Haven't you ever watched yourself in a mirror when you're cumming?" Christy asked her.

"Fuck Christy!" I said climbing into the front seat of my car. "What the hell kind of a question is that? Don't freak her out for hells sake!" I admonished her uselessly.

"No..." Diane said, simply.

"But admittedly, you do masturbate, yes?"

Again there was silence. "Can we talk about this on the way home?" she asked. "I feel sort of funny discussing this in the women's bathroom," she said.

"Of course, I'll go out and get the check, meet me out front by the car. Sure you're going to be ok?" she asked her again.

"Yes...yes, I'm fine now, seriously. I don't feel weird or anything anymore. Just a little something, different," Diane actually laughed sounding nervous.

"I guess I can tell you Christy, you're about the only person I think I could say this too. I actually think I'm horny!"

I nearly drove my car into a ditch.

"Oh yeah, we need to get you home, and quick too!" Christy said laughing with her. "We have a LOT to talk about, girlfriend, a LOT to talk about!"

I soon got out of range of the microphone. Though curious as to what else they had talked about, I could only hope that Christy would maybe fill me in later. I'd gotten home about fifteen minutes before they did, watching as they entered the house. I hoped that Christy would come over and say something to me, but it wasn't until well after Diane had gone to bed that Christy snuck over to my place. I was preparing to go to bed myself, when I heard her knocking at the backdoor. I opened it, and saw her standing there naked.

"Well? You gonna ask me in or not?"

"Only if you promise to tell me what happened after you left." I said. Christy walked over to me, reaching down, unzipping my fly and grasping my flaccid penis.

"After you fuck me," she said. "Then I will."

"I take it things went well after you left?" I said, feeling my prick growing rapidly as she continued to fondle it.

"Lets just say she got me very horny on the drive home. Very horny in fact."

We didn't make it past the kitchen table.

Nearly ripping off my clothing, Christy pulled me towards the table, hopping up on it. "Hurry Ben, I need you!"

I moved towards the edge of the table. She was situated at the perfect height. Taking my penis in hand, I began teasing her already wet slit, running the length of my member back and forth, tickling her clit before allowing it to rest against her.

"Quit teasing and fuck me, you bastard!" Christy demanded. I slid myself against her one more time, relishing the heat and warmth of her split before slipping deeply, quickly inside of her.

"Better?" I asked, as I rammed myself into her fully.

"Oh fuck yes!" Christy groaned, thrusting back against me. I began a rhythmic coupling with her that soon had both of us racing towards climax. Whatever foreplay either one of us might have enjoyed had been going on all day. Christy was at a fever pitch, drawing me along with her in a frenzy of lust, passion and unfulfilled need.

"Harder! Faster!" she screamed, wrapping her legs around me tightly. I continued to slam into her with a rapidity that threatened to collapse the table. Barely touching it now, she had dug her hands, particularly her fingernails into my back, raking me as her pleasure began to build, taking her to unimaginable heights of ecstasy.

"Oh yes...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" Christy screamed loudly over and over again. I felt her tense suddenly, sucking in her breath, holding it. As she did, I felt my cock expand, felt the first tremendous discharge escape my prick, filling her cunt with fluid. She screamed, every ounce of her breath exploding from her lips in wild abandonment as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

#

It was quite a while before either of us had recovered sufficiently to even speak. "Damn girl, what was that all about anyway? Not that I didn't enjoy it mind you, but shit! You gotta tell me what made you so fucking horny!" I said.

"The drive home? You never shut down the program did you?" she asked. I sat there for a moment thinking.

"I thought I did," I said finally. "But in all the excitement, I'm not entirely sure that I did. Why?"

"On the way home, Diane was squirming, fidgeting around in her seat. I figured that she was still being stimulated somehow. Either you'd forgotten and left the program running, or she was causing it to work on its own by being aroused herself. Either way, I decided to try and take advantage of the situation. That's when I asked her what she was thinking about back at the restaurant. If she hadn't been as aroused as she already was, I don't think she'd have told me. But since she looked like she was on the verge of having another orgasm, she was in the mood to be sharing!"

"What did she say?"

"Well, I guess when I had mentioned that you and I had fooled around before, especially telling her how good you are with that tongue of yours..." Christy winked, "Diane started imagining that. Coupled with the stimulation she was already getting, she became more and more aroused. She admitted to me, of course, that's never happened to her before, duh. And she was really embarrassed by it initially. Anyway, telling me about it on the drive home, she got aroused all over again. And that's when I wondered if you'd left the program on. It was at that point I decided to gamble a little bit."

"Gamble? Christy? What did you do?"

Christy smiled, reaching down to actually touch herself as she remembered. "Listening to her, I told her to tell me specific's, to describe to me what she was thinking about when she came. Surprisingly, she did. And she told me in pretty juicy detail, imagining you down between her legs licking her cunt, I began playing with myself, slipping a finger beneath my panties underneath my skirt. Diane knew what I was doing of course, continued watching me, AND telling me what had turned her on so much. The more she watched, talked...the more she became excited. Shit Ben, she joined me!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers