Magic Potion: Roseville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. You'd be 'too' exciting."

She chuckles. "There you go again."

Her chest swells enough to drive the nipples even harder against the fabric then slowly lets the breath out. She finishes the first half a sandwich and wipes her hand on a napkin before pulling the left foot against her hip. She balances for a long moment on one foot, her folded knee swinging slightly.

"A pill or shot?" he quizzes.

"I found a book not long ago. People used a potion in the form of a shot to make their limbs into stumps. It was so thrilling, even though I knew it was fiction. I read it so many times I know it by heart."

"Fiction?"

"What else could it be? For real?"

He pulls the blue bottle from his pocket and sits it on the counter, saying nothing. She takes it and rolls it between her fingers.

"This looks just like in the book."

"It is."

"Where did you find this?"

"A customer of mine told me about this."

"So, I'm not the only one 'and' this is real?" She holds the bottle up towards him.

He pulls a syringe from his pocket and hands it to her. "Yes."

She lets the foot down and takes it. "No cruel jokes."

"None offered." He chuckles. "I've seen it work."

"Three hours, like in the book?"

"Uh-huh. Up to twelve."

"How much off would 'you' like me to have? Which leg?"

"I'd be happy with either, short, long...." He stares for a moment. "Really."

Quietly, she walks towards the bedroom with the bottle and syringe loosely clasped in one hand. He follows.

"Three hours...doesn't seem long enough."

She pushes the needle into her thigh without hesitation, or even a wince. The stump is a little shorter than half her thigh and she fondles it for a while, just staring. He sits beside her and gently puts a hand over the end of the stump, the lightly rubs.

"A lifetime," she mumbles, looking towards his face.

"Walk around. I'll to control myself." He laughs.

"I might not."

Her first steps are as solid as if she had one leg all her life. The stump is shorter than the skirt and she teases with tantalizing flips of the hem. He walks closer then takes her in his arms. The crutches crash to the floor, their mouths struggling to find the best position. The kiss ends and she pats her chest, her breathing less labored.

"Stan," she begins, but does not finish. She gazes into his eyes in silence.

"What?" he quizzes, his hands cupping both shoulders.

"No, no," she repeats.

Her head shakes as she picks the crutches up. Quietly, she paces around then walks out though the rest of the house. He follows, watching eagerly.

"I could take the rest of the day off and we could enjoy you missing the leg together."

"Stan, no one has been so sweet to me."

"Thanks. I'm no great shakes, and I'm not rich...."

She leans close and kisses him for a moment. "Hush, you are just the dreamiest guy."

His hand finds its way onto a breast, and then it rests in place without more.

"That feels good."

"Yeah."

She rubs the front of his trousers. "Maybe you don't want...."

"Even with both legs I did."

"Now would be fun, or later after dinner. A dessert."

Ruby wears low-cut white bikini panties and he pulls at them with his teeth. It is the last garment she wears. The skirt and tee shirt came off easily as they sat on the edge of the bed.

"My first fuck without a leg," she whispers, toying with a nipple.

The stump caresses his face as he takes the first taste of her flavor. Two fingers open and fill her. His lips wrap her clit, the tongue bating softly.

"Oh my-y," she moans softly. "All kinds of firsts."

He pauses with his chin against her mound, looking though the valley between her breasts. "What's this one?"

"Having someone go down on me."

"My favorite. Hope you like it." He chuckles then returns.

-

The sobs rack Ruby's body for a while after her leg returns. Stan tries to console her, reminding her that she can simply inject again. She wipes at the tears as her body calms.

"Oh, Stan," she says, her arms wrapping him tightly, just hugging and rocking back and forth.

"We can order more. Do you have a computer?"

She points at the laptop on the dresser. "A neighbor has wi-fi and I sneak his signal." She groans. "Don't make enough to have my own."

"I don't know how much this stuff costs," he says, typing in the link Kate gave him. "Ouch," he says, reading the price.

"That bad, huh?"

"Here, let me order a few bottles. You have this one for now."

"The way it felt, I might not need anymore." She laughs. "Just need a different job...." She shakes her head.

"I have a place."

"Honey, that's sweet. We are just getting to know each other."

"You're right. I often get ahead of where I should be."

"I can be guilty of that too."

"Do another hit, and we can go have dinner."

"Go out, like this?"

"We can drive somewhere no one knows us."

"Shorter stump this time?"

She refills the syringe and presses the needle against her thigh several inches above where she injected last time.

"Hmmm."

The plunger presses down and soon a very short stump remains of the leg.

"You're fun, come shower with me." She crutches to the bathroom with nothing on.

-

Ruby pours more coffee in Stan's cup, and then in Joe's. Stan's gaze lingers as he watches her walk away.

"Good lookin' lady," Joe says, the cup hovering just in front of his lips. He sips. "Make some guy real-l happy."

"How you know she isn't taken?"

"I don't." He sips again. "Jumped the cripple again. Fuck, she's good."

"Joe, you are so disrespectful."

"Just sayin', you know. I could put up with it, really. She's very-y good in bed."

"You said she was married."

"Actually don't know if she's married, not that I'm 'that' interested." He laughs. "I should give you her address. Maybe you could clean her pool, since you're Mr. Amputee and all." Joe scribbles an address on a napkin and pushes it towards Stan. "Here, don't say I never gave you anything." Stan glances between the napkin and Joe walking out the door.

"Major asshole," Ruby says, holding the coffee pot just above the counter.

Stan turns the napkin towards her. "The woman that gave me the blue bottle, I think Joe happened to find her. He suggested I might have a new customer."

"Just so I'm your only 'real' customer. Sorry I don't have a pool."

"You've got something I like more."

-

Stan opens his front door and finds Ruby waiting. She wears snug fitting jeans with the left pants leg wrapped around a hip that appears to have no thigh. The blouse hugs her chest and the top few buttons are unfastened.

"Geez, you are gorgeous. Come in. Let me change and we can be off."

She follows him in and a smoldering kiss begins, their tongues back and forth, deep, searching for China. Hands grope and explore. His finds their way inside her jeans. Eventually the crutches clatter to the floor as the snap on the jeans lets go.

"We'll never get there," she groans, her hands pushing lightly against him.

"You're so right. They might find two emaciated bodies in the middle of the living room, brains fucked complete out." He laughs, watching her tucking her blouse back in the jeans and fasting the snap.

He holds his car key and swipes a hand across his hair. "Glad you don't mind eating in restaurants."

"I don't like cooking very much. Maybe it'd be different if I was cooking for both of us."

"That sounds like a dream, us coming home to the same place, having dinner...."

"And here all I wanted was a stump." She laughs. "And a good fuck."

She watches as he puts her luggage in the trunk next to his. "Brought my bikini," she says.

"If I have my way, that will make you way overdressed." He laughs and holds the car door open for her.

"Hmmm, a weekend away with a rapist."

"Or a weekend sitting on my face."

-

Mia closes the front door after watching the movers drive away. The furniture is in place and bed setup, now just unpack boxes and hang clothes in the closet. She explores the apartment, idly walking around listening to the new sounds of a new place to live. Crutches lean against boxes in the bedroom and she uses them for a few steps. Old feelings rush back as she holds a foot just off the floor as she walks more.

"Jesus," she groans aloud. "So fuckin' unfair."

She sits on the unmade bed and pulls the left leg from the jean then inserts the folded leg back inside the pants leg. She takes the crutches and explores again, this time with the empty pants leg swinging with each step.

"If only...."

-

Maya lies along side Kate's swimming pool in a one-piece thong cut ultra high along the sides. Her left leg off completely, the right a short stump. Her breasts nicely stretch the thin floral print fabric. Ava holds the side with her body stretched straight back, the single foot kicking slowly. Her bare bottom occasionally floats high in the water.

"I like that look," Ava says.

"Swimsuit or two stumps?"

"Both."

"And I like your naked body.

"Ooh, you say the nicest things."

Ava pulls herself onto the edge then crawls a little more until she sits beside Maya. "Need some lotion?" Her hand rubs under the edge of the fabric. "Soft skin."

"That craves your touch."

"I saw the pool guy, he was with the waitress from the restaurant."

"Ruby?"

"Yeah, her. Only she was missing her left leg."

"Kate gave him some of the potion."

"Do you think she wanted to use it, or did it just to please him?"

"Not sure. I was talking with Maggie. Conrad hired a woman from out of town, Mia I think. She was eyeing Maggie when they had dinner."

"Wow-w," Ava drawls. "Lots of women, just a few guys."

"I heard that Joe, the plumber...."

"He's such an asshole. I'd like to see him get his dick stuck in a drain. Yuck."

-

"Thank you for inviting me," Mia tells Maggie as she gives her a hug and a kiss on the neck. She follows her though the large home to the patio by a lap pool. The shade is welcome, cooler than in the hot sun of the afternoon.

"Unpacked?" Maggie asks, handing her a cold bottle of beer.

"That didn't take long." She groans and sits, crossing one ankle over the other. She takes a long look at Maggie, particularly the way the soft cotton fabric of her skirt drapes smoothly over the short stump leaving an interesting outline.

"Ogling my stump again I see." She laughs.

"Sorry."

"It's just two women talking." She smiles a moment then sips her beer. "I didn't push hard the other night at dinner, but I got the distinct impression you had considered what it might be like to have one leg."

"Cutting to the chase, huh, I like that directness."

"Life is too short to do otherwise."

"Yes, I have thought about it, a lot in fact." Mia sips her beer casually, her eyes roaming over Maggie's appearance. "I want this job, but I want to be friends as well. I rarely talk about this very personal part of me." She takes another sip, working up her courage. "If I could, I would. Without a moments hesitation, I would lie down on the table and have my leg amputated."

"You remind me of myself when I was your age. It started long before that, but when I was in my late twenties, before I met Conrad, I was desperate, crazy I thought...about wanting to have my leg off. I met him and for a while it helped moderate those white hot feelings."

"Why?"

"We had been dating a month, screwing every chance we had alone. One day at the beach, he was staring at the same woman I was. Lovely, god, I'd never seen such beauty so close...long curly locks, heavenly breasts that begged touches, a figure to die for. Best of all though, she was missing her left leg. Nearly all of it. The skimpy swimsuit left little to the imagination. Quickly we both realized our mutual interest in amputees."

"He liked to look, you wanted to be one?"

"Oh, I like to look too, but yes, I wanted my leg off I told him. There wasn't a way; it was before the Internet and easy access to such information. But we could talk and that helped both of us."

"And at last you were successful."

"Kind of. I wanted to talk to you about what helps me. Maybe it will help you too. Wait."

Maggie returns and places a blue bottle in the center of the round glass top table. Mia gasps and picks it up.

"The potion," she excitedly says. "From 'Tales of Change'. I never knew the book wasn't fiction. God, my copy is so tattered. I'm glad I've memorized it." She laughs, still holding the bottle.

"Per capita, Roseville is the capital of potion users, at least in this country."

"What, point zero, zero, one percent?" She snickers.

"You'd be surprised." She finishes the beer. "Want another?" she asks, hold the empty bottle up.

"No, but a syringe would be nice."

Maggie looks at the woman rolling the bottle between her fingers, looking at the blue streamers of light filtering through the glass. She understands the sudden rush of feelings; after all, she had once held the bottle for the first time too.

She visited 'Told Again' one evening nearly a year ago and watched Judy moving about on her crutches, the empty pants leg wrapped loosely about the hip. She felt the fire increasing inside. For so many years, she had kept it under control, pretending for Conrad and being happy about those moments of bliss. There was something about her that made it feel she was watching herself in a mirror, not because of the dykish appearance, the near masculine look, but because she seemed so happy as if she had wanted to be without the leg.

She watched the woman though the open spaces of the bookshelf, paying more attention to her than the books. She could feel the heat between her thighs begging. A title caught her eye and she held the book for a long moment before looking at the cover. A picture of a woman with one leg graced it and she flipped through a few pages. Mesmerized, she carried the book to one of the overstuffed chairs in the reading area and for the next hour devoured every word.

Judy took her next door and they talked for nearly an hour and explained about the potion. She also mentioned others in town had bought the book, though only a few then, unlike the dozens now that know about the potion.

"You can have the bottle. I have more." She pulls a few syringes from a pocket and hands them to Mia without comment.

"Thank you. If you don't mind, I'll wait until I get home. I'd like to be alone the first time."

"I know."

"Others in town...."

"I don't know many, but that's my understanding."

"One of the movers was packing and mentioned an ex-girlfriend of his moved here. He mentioned a picture of several women she was hanging out with and they were missing a leg."

"Conrad and I were on vacation recently and met two couples, no three, from here. Two men, two women, together were each missing a leg. They seemed quite nice. Then there were two women together each without any legs, at the hip. Judy at the bookstore...."

"Wow, like a slice of heaven. Guess there'll be one more." Mia laughs.

"Has Conrad told you what you'll be doing for him?"

"He's going to rotate me though the company until I am familiar with the operation. Why?"

"He won't mind you without your leg. I'm sure there're others there, closeted."

"Hmmm." Mia takes a long slow look at Maggie. "I know there's no rush, that I don't have to leave my leg off all the time."

"No, honey...you don't. I don't either."

"Interesting."

"Since our vacation, I've been more open about it. There was an article in the local newspaper about the potion and the increase in its use in town. I assume it will gain some acceptance, that people have this need."

"Just women using?"

"Heavens no." Maggie flips her hand though the air. "You looking for a beau? Someone that wants what you want."

"That might be nice. These feelings have been buried so deep, it might feel...."

"Wrong? I know. Lori and Jim, one of the couples I mentioned, are very happy. They got married recently. Their friends, Mike and Barb are living together. Maybe there's someone for you too."

-

Mia wakes up and injects her thigh again. She crutches to the window and pulls the curtain back enough to check the weather, a nice day, warm, a few clouds. She lingers in the shower, the hot water draining past the short stump swing casually from her left hip as she lathers and scrubs everywhere. After the last of the suds circle the drain and vanish, she diddles and plays with herself until the climax is over.

She finds a nice fitting dress, short, slightly revealing, and slips it on with nothing underneath. A sandal adorns her right foot, toenails painted red nicely exposed. There is nothing in the kitchen to eat, no doubt about that.

Mia parks in front of the restaurant she had seen while driving around. No one knows her, and besides if Maggie is right, others in town won't mind her sometimes having one leg.

"Sit anywhere," the woman in the pale green uniform says.

"Maybe the counter."

Mia leans the crutches against the counter as she sits on the backless stool with the red vinyl seat; chrome rims the seat on top of the chrome post.

"Welcome," Ruby says, putting the menu down. She takes in the woman's appearance for a moment. "You're new."

"Hi Ruby," Mia says, finding the nametag on her uniform. "I'm Mia. Yes, I just moved here. Start work at Martin Industries Monday."

Ruby looks around at the nearly empty restaurant, the Saturday morning crowd now gone. There are just two old men in the last booth wearing baseball caps and trading stories about something boring. Mia tells her what she wants to eat and Ruby returns with a pot of coffee.

"You handle yourself well on those crutches."

"Thanks. I'm catching on."

"Recent? At least you seem happy about it." Ruby smiles and nods her head.

"I hear there're a number of amputees in Roseville."

"Uh-huh, seem to be more everyday. Like something in the water." She laughs and adds a little more coffee to the cup. She leans down, an elbow on the counter. "Read a book recently about people missing limbs, they were all happy about it."

"'Tales of Change'?"

"You read it?"

"Loved it."

"Really? The potion is for real."

"I know." Mia grins.

"I've been using it. My boyfriend got it from one of his customers. He has a pool cleaning business. We went away overnight. I spent most of the time like you."

"Does he have any guy friends?" Mia snickers.

"Order!" the voice from the kitchen yells.

-

Maxwell's is not very busy as Mia waits at the bar for Jim and Lori. Her stump is shorter than earlier, trying to find a 'perfect' length. She wears stylish black jeans nearly molded to her body. The left pants leg tucked over the waistband in the back makes it clear just how little remains of the leg. The bartender pushes the glass of whiskey towards her and smiles then takes her money. She flashes him a smile in return. Neither says anything.

She watches the others in the bar for a while as she nurses her drink. Maggie had arranged the meeting and Mia looked forward to meeting them. She had enjoyed the conversation with Ruby and feels more comfortable being out in public without her leg. Of course, there are stares, and looks of idle curiosity.

She adjusts the blouse a little, her running shoe rocking slowly on a rung of the stool. A last sip of the whiskey and she asks for another.

"I bet you're Mia," the woman's voice says from one side. Lori introduces herself and Jim. He stands between them as Lori takes an empty stool. They order the same as Mia and the bartender pushes the glasses across the bar.

Mia gives Jim a through glance then smiles. "Lori's a lucky lady."

"We were fortunate to find each other." He tells the story of the fishing trip and driving back to meet her. "So, you're going to be working for Conrad."

1...345678