Magic Wanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined that my two friends must have been hard again, as I was turned on just watching the action on screen. I wondered how they’d control themselves and whether it bothered them. Thinking back on what had happened in the back of the taxi, I figured they probably weren’t that hung up about it, certainly not to the extent that I was.

That prompted me to think about what would happen when Aunt Wanda came back in and danced for me. I hadn’t masturbated for four days and I knew it wasn’t going to take much to set me off. I reckoned that only a little contact and I’d be in the same boat as Milky Pants that Ringo had joked about earlier.

I started to think that I should quickly go and jack-off in the bathroom, but that had its own complications. How quickly would I be able to perform again? Would Aunt Wanda be upset if I wasn’t hard straight away when she danced for me? Would I feel really guilty afterwards and not go through with any of it?

I started to touch my cock through my trousers as I watched Daisy wiggle her bum inches from Ringo’s face. Poppy was just slipping out of her tight little white dress in front of Dave when the screen blinked again. A bedroom appeared in place of the front room. It looked very plush but there was no one in there. I cursed my luck.

I looked towards the door leading to the en suite bathroom, wondering how much time I’d got before Aunt Wanda re-appeared. I decided it wasn’t worth the risk to go and masturbate. I figured if I came when Aunt Wanda danced, then so be it. Hopefully, she’d understand, just as she had about everything else so far.

If I managed to hold out during the dance, it would also mean a better orgasm when I lost my virginity. I got up and opened the bathroom door. It was quite spacious and housed a tidy shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin.

It had been about ten minutes since Aunt Wanda had gone. Did I have time for a quick shower? I looked back at the screen and got my answer. There, in her birthday suit, was Aunt Wanda soaping her huge tits in a large shower cubicle.

I blinked, not quite believing what I was seeing. The camera must have been on the ceiling, looking down on the cubicle. Aunt Wanda must have known that the video screen would cycle round until it got to her. Or did she? Whatever the case may have been, the sight of her naked was even better than I imagined it would be. She looked out of this world.

I watched for another minute or so and was treated to more great images of her fabulous boobs and shapely rear. I still had a massive boner and made myself look away from the screen, take three deep breaths and re-compose myself.

I decided to take a cold shower and didn’t look back at the screen as I entered the en suite bathroom, stripped off quickly and climbed into the shower cubicle. I braced myself for the cold and had to stop myself from screaming out as the first freezing jet hit my chest. My cock shrivelled almost immediately. I squeezed out some shower gel hanging neatly from a hook and washed myself quickly, paying particular attention to my cock, armpits and feet. I didn’t want the smell of sweat to put a kybosh on the forthcoming events.

I switched off the shower and stepped out on to the carpet, relieved to be out of the cold cascade. I grabbed a towel and started drying myself vigorously. I felt refreshed and relieved that my hard on had receded for the time being. I continued to rub myself down quickly to ensure I beat Aunt Wanda back into the bedroom. It wasn’t to be. I’d just got my feet left when I heard the click of the other door opening and closing.

“Nephew Ricky!” Aunt Wanda sang out.

“In here,” I shouted back, “I’ll not be a second.”

“Come on Ricky, now. We haven’t got all night. You’re Aunt’s gonna need her beauty sleep at some stage.”

With that, The Average White Band’s ‘Pick up the pieces’ started up and I thought I better get out there before I missed the show. I gave my feet a quick rub and wrapped the white towel around my otherwise naked body.

I poked my head out of the door, wondering if Aunt Wanda’s friend had arrived with her. All those thoughts were soon out of the window as I stared at the imposing figure of Aunt Wanda, a few feet in front of me, her back turned, moving seductively in time to the funky music.

She had on black stockings with a single thin line running up the back of her legs, suspenders, a black, latex thong and a see through white blouse. Her hair was hung loose and under the blouse I could make out that she was wearing a matching latex corset. Black, shiny, high heels finished off her sexy outfit.

She spun round as she heard the door open and I could see that she only had two buttons on the blouse fastened. Her hands moved up over her body and she stopped at her boobs, gently massaging them through her clothes as she stared at me intently.

“Well don’t just stand there Ricky,” she said sassily, “Come and take a seat in front of your Aunt Wanda here on the bed. She leaned over and patted where she wanted me to sit, giving me another great view of her fantastic cleavage.

I slowly walked over, our eyes never breaking contact. I didn’t say anything, I just held onto the towel, making sure it didn’t fall and that there was enough slack to gather above my crotch. As I got near her, I could smell her perfume. It was a wonderfully exotic smell, like nothing I’d smelt before.

I sat on the edge of the bed in a trance, starring up at my alluring Aunt as she slowly danced closer and closer towards me. I leaned back a little, using my hands for support behind me on the bed. Aunt Wanda reached down and placed both her hands on my towel covered knees, prizing them apart, until my legs were spread. She pushed the towel up until it was gathered on my upper thighs and moved further forward so that she was stood directly above me.

I was worried my cock was going to poke out from underneath the towel but she’d left enough just to cover it.

I gulped in anticipation as she removed her blouse, slipping it back over her shoulders and letting it fall behind her onto the floor. She leaned over, her face once again inches from my own and ran her fingers slowly up the length of her stocking clad legs, over her stomach and up to her ample bosom that was desperately trying to escape over the top of her latex corset.

She continued to sway and gyrate in time with the music as her hands explored her own body. Despite only wearing a towel round my waist, I felt so hot. My cock was now fully erect and I didn’t care if Aunt Wanda could see it underneath the towel. In fact, I wanted her to see it. I was overcome with lust and just wanted to reach out and touch her and for her to touch me.

She leaned forward, her tits almost in my face as she whispered into my ear once again. Her hot breath gave me a tingling feeling and I squirmed a little as she spoke.

“You know what the best thing about giving you the dance here is handsome?”

“Err…no what’s that?” I stuttered, keeping perfectly still as Aunt Wanda’s hands rummaged through my hair.

“We can make our own rules and I say touching is allowed.” She leaned back and moved away a little, her hands running back towards her over my hair, my face and my bare chest. It was as if her hands were magical, emitting the most wonderful feelings that my body had ever experienced. Jolts of pleasurable electricity surging through me everywhere she placed them. I let out a little moan and momentarily closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards.

When I opened them, Aunt Wanda was smiling slyly, enjoying the effect she was having on me. She slowly rubbed her crotch up and down with her right hand and licked her lips at the same time. I desperately wanted to throw off my towel and grab hold of my rock hard cock and start stroking up and down in time with her movements.

She stepped backwards a little and continued dancing teasingly to the music. When the song finished, I was desperately hoping the show wasn’t going to end there. Aunt Wanda paused for a moment to catch her breath.

“Enjoying it so far baby?”

So far? Yes, that meant more.

“Uh huh,” I replied nodding like the most eager dog in the world.

The next song started up and I didn’t recognise it. It was a much slower tempo, female vocals and the kind of record you’d put on at the end of the night if you were a DJ wanting to get everybody slow dancing.

Aunt Wanda made her way sinuously towards me again, very carefully placing one foot in front of the other, her sparkling blue eyes looking at me as if I was the only man she’d ever wanted.

I was sat on the edge of the bed and as she got close, she motioned for me to shuffle back a little. I did as instructed and inched backwards keeping my legs spread, until the backs of my knees were against the bed. She stood in between them and turned round and bent down as if going to touch her toes. After what she’d said about touching, I was tempted to reach out and feel her beautifully rounded backside.

Before I had time to, Aunt Wanda reached backwards, between her own legs and slowly traced a finger from around her bum hole to the front of her thong. I could clearly make out the folds of her plump labia as she did this and my cock was twitching like crazy, the towel now moving along with it.

She stood half way back up and placed her hands on her knees and gently lowered her backside onto my hard cock. I jumped a little at the first contact and was a little embarrassed. Aunt Wanda just raised herself a little, moved forward and then down again so that her bum was in front of my twitching member, still hidden behind the towel.

She inched herself backwards so that her ass was up against my cock. She very slowly and skilfully raised and lowered herself to stimulate me.

She purred, “Nice baby?” in a husky tone.

“God, yeah,” I said through gritted teeth.

It was almost pushing me over the edge and recognising this, she stopped and raised herself to her full height before turning round to face me again.

“Nice to know I have such an effect on my sexy young nephew,” she said as she circled her breasts with her hands. “I’m getting very wet myself Ricky and my nipples are so hard. I want you to unlace my corset and then feel my tits. Would you like that Ricky? Would you like to feel your Auntie’s big tits?”

“Yes, oh yes Aunt Wanda,” I gasped.

She turned round and with shaking hands I unlaced her corset as quickly as I could. I no longer cared that she was my relative, that it was wrong what we were doing. I was awash with lust and excitement.

Once I’d got the corset undone, she pulled it off and threw it across the room. She resumed her previous position, facing away from me, sat in between my towel covered thighs.

“My god, that feels good Ricky. Now be a good boy and reach round and gently cup Aunties huge breasts.”

I quickly leaned forward, pushing my cock further against her back. I did as requested and gently cupped each breast, slowly lifting them upwards. They felt wonderful. Aunt Wanda let out a long sigh as I increased the pressure, taking a firmer grip of each bosom.

“Oh Ricky, you’re making your Auntie feel wonderful. Now slowly massage my tits and play with my nipples.”

I moved my hands slowly round her ample breasts, making sure my palms and fingers were in constant contact with her beautiful soft flesh. Her moans were getting louder and quicker and before I started work on her nipples she looked round at my face and then down at the tented towel, still wrapped around my belly.

It was a look of desire and the urgency of my caressing increased.

“Mmm, yes. I think it’s time we got rid of the towel don’t you Ricky?”

I nodded slowly, a little nervous at the prospect of my Aunt seeing my erect cock, but also desperate to release it. She used her right hand to pull it free from where it was tucked in and I stopped massaging her breasts momentarily to help pull it away and out from under me.

She tried to look round further but couldn’t see anything in the position we were in and so she just pushed slowly in to me again, her lower back providing a wonderful sensation to my naked cock. I bit my lip and closed my eyes feeling an orgasm starting to build. I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t think I could hold off much longer but I didn’t really want to come all over her back. She continued to rub against me and looked round again.

“Hey, what about my nipples honey?” she said playfully.

“Aunt Wanda, I’m sorry but I think I’m gonna cum,” I blurted out.

“Oh, I see,” she said getting up and turning quickly. “We can’t waste any of that lovely cum now can we? Cum on my tits Ricky, I want you to squirt your lovely juice all over my massive tits. Come on, give it to me, let me see you cum Ricky. You know you want to.”

She got down on her knees on the carpet and grabbed hold of my veiny, twitching cock. More heat, more electricity and despite my concentration and best efforts of holding out longer, I was powerless to prevent the inevitable. She hadn’t even started stroking when the first spasm hit. It was still to this day the most intense orgasm I’d ever experienced. I was shaking like an exposed leaf on a stormy day and had my eyes closed as I heard the first jet splat on to Aunt Wanda’s skin. I didn’t scream out or shout, I was just making shallow whimpering noises as four or five spurts more of sticky spunk erupted from my cock.

“Oh my god. Baby that was unbelievable! How long have you been storing that for?” said Aunt Wanda as she slowly milked the last drops out of my contracting cock.

I slowly opened my eyes and was alarmed to see a globule of spunk slowly running down her left cheek.

“I’m sorry Aunt Wanda. I didn’t mean to get your face. I’m so sorry, I’ll get some tissue.”

She grabbed my arm before I could get up. “You’ll do no such thing young man. Like I said, no reason to waste it.”

I sat gob-smacked as she used a finger to wipe it from her face and transfer it in to her mouth. I winced, imagining it would be repulsive. My expression soon changed to one of astonishment as Aunt Wanda swallowed and licked her lips, exclaiming, as she did, “Wonderful!”

I was amazed that anyone could possible enjoy swallowing my cum, or anyone else’s for that matter. I thought the only people who did it were porn actresses sucking men off, and then only because they got paid for it. My world was changing fast.

As I sat in silence, a thousand thoughts running through my head, Aunt Wanda looked up and smiled softly at me as she started to massage the rest of my juices into her breasts. This woman was something else.

I’d given up on trying to work out what could possibly happen next on this crazy night and so I just sat there, my cock going limp, while Aunt Wanda finished applying my sperm as some sort of moisturiser.

Frank Sinatra’s ‘I’ve got you under my skin’ was the next song to start playing. I laughed to myself and thought, ‘great timing old blue eyes!’

“Wanna dance sexy?” asked Aunt Wanda getting up. She didn’t wait for an answer and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the bed towards her.

My emotions were all over the place. I was feeling guilty, ecstatic and nervous all at the same time. She pulled me closer still and rested her head against my shoulder. I could feel her tits pressing against my bare chest. They felt so soft. It was fantastic. She held on tight and I just placed both my hands in the small of her back. I looked down over her shoulder and could see the cheeks of her bum. They looked so tempting but it just didn’t seem like the right moment to grope my Aunt’s backside.

As we slowly danced round in our own little circle, the television screen came into my line of vision and I prodded Aunt Wanda and said, “Look at that!”

The bedroom which had been empty on camera earlier was now occupied and sat on the bed was Ringo, his eyes closed and face grimacing as Daisy, now wearing only knickers and heels, was expertly sucking away on his cock.

“You go Ringo!” I shouted excitedly at the screen. Aunt Wanda laughed and broke away from me. She picked up the remote control and switched off the TV. I looked at her disappointedly.

She smiled ruefully and said, “I think we’ll let him enjoy his moment in private. Too much of a distraction for what I have in mind next.”

“Next?” I said. “What’s next?”

“This,” replied Aunt Wanda. She moved back towards me and before I knew what was happening, her lips met mine. It was just a soft brush at first which immediately sent a shiver down my spine. She put both her hands round my neck and leaned toward me again. I responded immediately, our lips meeting fully and passionately. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and reciprocated her action. My head started feeling light, it was all a bit too much and I broke away from the embrace.

Aunt Wanda looked up at me concerned.

“Sorry,” I said. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“You didn’t like it? You didn’t want to?” she questioned.

“No, no. Just kinda took my breath away. I’m okay now, can we kiss again?”

“Ooo, I don’t know about that,” she teased before grabbing me quickly and pulling me down to meet her lips again.

This time there was no coming up for air. It was a fantasy come true and after a minute or so of kissing, I dared to slowly move my hands down and over her shapely ass. Like the rest of her, it felt incredible and I started to grow in confidence as Aunt Wanda let out a little moan as I firmly massaged her exposed buttocks.

We were back near the bed when the record ended and we gently broke away from our kiss. We didn’t speak as Aunt Wanda got on it without letting go of my hand and tugged at me to follow her. I got on and lay at the side of her so that we were facing each other.

“Aunt Wanda, I feel funny.” I said, immediately regretting opening my mouth. Why couldn’t I just enjoy things?

“What do you mean sweetheart” she said stroking my face. “Have you had too much to drink or something?”

“No. I mean this. I can’t believe its happening. It’s amazing. You’re amazing. My heart feels like it’s gonna beat itself out of my chest. I’m tingling all over and I think…I think I’m falling in love with you.”

I looked away from her as the words left my mouth. She continued to stroke my face and didn’t say anything until I looked back at her. She was still smiling. She looked happy.

“That’s the nicest thing any man has said to me in the last ten years Ricky. You’re making your old Aunt feel very special. Let’s just enjoy the night and keep this a secret between ourselves. I may not see you for a long time after tonight and you’ll meet someone your own age before you know it.”

“I won’t. I never will. I don’t want to anymore.” I stopped talking then, realising that I sounded like a whiny kid. Just the type of kid whose image I had desperately been trying to shake for the last few years.

Aunt Wanda kissed me on the forehead and I buried my head in her bosom for a while, letting her mother me. It felt safe and warm. It was right where I wanted to be, and stay, forever.

I pulled away after what seemed a short time but was probably about ten minutes.

“You okay now?” she asked as I looked back at up at her. I nodded.

“What about your friend?” I asked. “I don’t think I could now. I don’t think I want to.”

“What friend?” asked Aunt Wanda puzzled.

“The one that you managed to get hold of who’d let me, you know, don’t make me say it Aunt Wanda.”

The frown on her face slowly disappeared as I spoke.

“Oh, that friend. She won’t be coming after all.”

“Why not? How do you know? You haven’t spoken to anyone?”

“There never was a friend you fool.”

“What do you mean there never was a friend, you said you had someone in m…” I stopped mid sentence as it suddenly dawned on me. Aunt Wanda was right, what a fool. “You? You’re going to let me make love to you?”