Magician's Assistant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked worried so perhaps he was there for reassurance that there wouldn't be repercussions. He needed to know that she was unaware of what had happened. In ignorance he didn't realised a man couldn't take a woman without her knowing, from the results of his passion if nothing else. Even if she had been ordered to forget, which he had neglected to do!

"Your brother was here earlier but we couldn't practise tonight. He's probably at home now." She said, hoping he would just go. Embarrassment was one of the emotions she felt strongly. How would it be visiting her neighbour, seeing him there knowing what they had done together unable to acknowledge it. Like now it felt awkward. So intimate yet so distant.

He murmured something then blurted out the phrase his brother used to hypnotise her. She stood rigid in fright. Not knowing what to do or say trying to gather her wits enough to stop him. Should she ignore this gambit or ask him what he meant? If she did that would he suspect she had been a willing victim?

He leaned close and kissed her lips probing deeply as she compliantly opened them for what she thought to be an intrusion while her body accepted him as a welcome relief. Thinking about it all day had not helped rather it had brought her to a state of overwhelming longing. This time he knew he could do whatever he wanted with her so there were to be no silly games.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered.

The exclamation, 'No!' froze in a constricted throat as she saw he had opened her blouse while kissing revealing her breasts. Again she wondered how that had happened, not aware of it while submitting to his caresses. Too embarrassed to tell him anything she submitted to the power he held over her. Whether it was hypnosis or his power to satisfy her body, the question had become irrelevant. The fear of her own collusion was as great as the fear of what he might do to her. She loosened the skirt for it to fall around her feet.

Looking over his shoulder at the refrigerator, not daring to look him in the eye, she endured the assessment of her body. Her large breasts were flowing over the bra pulled low with only her panties still in place. Unable to move, not even to cover her sensitivity, she suffered silently the animal like snorting as though he were a bull preparing to rut.

He moved in and turned her from him bending her over the table where he rutted like an animal. He helped himself to her body for his own pleasure. At last he came.

Alice felt degraded. Her mind cast itself adrift from her body which continued to pulse in rhythm until the moment of completion when all conscious thought was lost to a shattering climax. No preparation was needed, her body had been ready, only her mind had held out but this too gave way under the onslaught of passion.

He satisfied his need with a compliant female body and lay upon her, deflated. Within moments he had recovered enough to look around the ordinary kitchen in wonder at what he had done. He hadn't planned on just walking in and fucking Mrs Periman in her kitchen. She was his mothers neighbour, almost a friend. He had planned on taking her into the lounge and leading up to it gradually in case, well, he hadn't thought it through properly. Seeing her standing there naked and vulnerable had overwhelmed him. He just had to have her.

"Get dressed and continue with what you were doing." He told her.

As furtively as he had entered the kitchen he was gone. Not thinking to tell her to forget what had happened or see that she had recovered he left her leaning over the table glowing hot from the exertion.

Lying across the table with knickers loose around her knees she realised the truth no longer able to deny it. There was nothing she could do but obey his commands. The awful truth finally sank in. She knew without doubt the hypnosis was real with her own body colluding to satisfy a physical need. A sense of relief flooded her mind; she hadn't allowed him to take her there hadn't been a choice. The thought seemed to clear all resistance from her conscience. Before leaving he ordered her to be ready for him tomorrow and that she knew was what she would be, ready for him. A thrill coursed through her body and mind as she realised how completely under his control she had become.

Next morning she still wanted to give in but she told herself it was wrong, it must stop. She must not let him in next time he called. She locked the doors only opening them when she knew who was calling.

A few days went by without seeing him and she wondered if he had shocked himself into staying away or had grown tired of the game he was playing, perhaps he had met a girl his own age. On hearing the back door open she ran to the bathroom locking the door behind her leaning on it breathing heavily in panic. She had forgotten to lock the back door. "I can't live like this it's too ridiculous, too dangerous. One moment I want him the next I'm living in fear of what he might do to me next." She heard the distant sound of the back door closing and taking a deep breath clasped her arms about her body preparing to run to the door and bolt it.

In the kitchen behind her the dreaded phrase was said entering her mind freezing her in place unable to reach the door, too late anyway. She stood in fright trembling. He had tricked her so stupidly she wanted to weep and stamp her feet in frustration.

"Go to the bedroom." He said. A simple no nonsense command full of the promise of what was to come. In the bedroom she stripped to stand before him naked. Surprisingly she found the look of approval a relief as though a test had been passed. She knew this time there would be no quick relief of base needs this would be a more serious adventure for him.

"Lie back on the bed. Open your legs. Turn over." He commanded again and again. Compliant as a well-trained bitch she presented her body for his examination like a docile pet. There was nothing subtle to these commands leaving her feeling humiliated. On hands and knees on the bed she felt his gaze upon her body as though he were stroking her flesh. The goose bumps raised were from fear or the excitement of anticipation, she just couldn't tell which.

Feeling him at last gently slide into her body a breath rent itself from between her lips. With each thrust her body responded pushing back wanting more, gripping tight onto the pulling stroke not wanting to let go. Feeling the urgency then a final spurt of power taking him to the finishing line brought her climax and completion. Lying there sated, in a glow of sublime pleasure, she realised it had never been like this before, ever. No wonder she couldn't resist, she didn't want to.

12