Magister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Damian reached up to the top of the bed and grabbed his sword, and sheathed the blade then walked over and hung it off the back of one of the chairs. He glanced over at the sobbing Alasara, her crimson arse cheeks still high in the air. He walked over to the bed and undid her bindings, and took the pillows from underneath her. He ran his hands over her arse, feeling the blazing heat radiating from them. She gasped at the contact.

"Get up for a moment Alasara."

She stood, on shaking legs, still quietly sobbing. Her arse was on fire from the beating that had just been administered. Damian led her over to the table, and handed her the cup of wine.

"Drink the whole thing." She guzzled the wine. Feeling dizzy from the unaccustomed amount of alcohol, and the exhaustion of both her ordeal over the past weeks and her punishment. She swayed on her feet ... Damian swooped in and grabbed her before she fell. He place her arm around his neck and the other ducked under her knees, supporting her as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. He placed her on the side of the bed next to the wall. She shivered and drowsily moved in tight to his chest as he placed her in the bed. He gently untangled her arm and tucked her into the bed, covering her naked body with the sheet and comforter.

"Shhh. Sleep now Alasara. You are safe."

He watched as she started to doze, occasionally whimpering as the sheets brushed against her sore arse cheeks as she settled in for the first good night of sleep that she had had in several weeks.

Damian went to the table and poured another mug of wine. He watched her in the fading firelight, and then slipped into the bed beside her.

12