Mai and Lucky Meet the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He went up on the balls of his feet, his cock straining forward as her lips tightened around the crown, taking the first spurt in her mouth, swallowing, groaned as she felt the flood in her throat, opening her lips to let the overflow pour out as he came on her tongue and lips. Billie slumped forward, supporting himself on Mai's shoulders, his semen dripping onto her breasts as she licked the head, sucked the shaft, sucked his balls while she stroked him, the last of the stream coating her hand.

Mai sat back, laughing as she continued to stroke him, licked the last dollops from the head. "Wow, Billie, that was so great! Oh, I'm so excited now, wow! That felt so good!" She stood up, her tongue flicking out to lick the glistening wetness on her lips. Her fingers moved on her breasts, spreading his cum over her nipples and belly as he sat on the edge of the sofa, watching intently, still gasping.

"Sweet thing, you are one sexy woman! Oh, man, that was incredible. Wow!"

Mai climbed onto the sofa to kneel over him, facing him, her pussy hovering over his still hard cock. "Billie, I want you in me, now!" She lowered her body, her shaved wet lips touching the tip of his still erect cock, reached behind her and held it, guided it into her slit, and let the engorged slippery head slowly part her gleaming flower. She groaned, deep in her throat, and I watched her descend inch by inch as she took him into her, her slick wet pussy tightening on his cock as he slowly tunneled further up into her, her body shaking, his hands on her ass, moving her gently down on him. "Oh, Billie, oh, wow! Oh, wow! Ahhhh!", and I knew she was cumming again.

Mai looked to me, her face now shrouded in that look of drowsy contentment and serenity of her orgasms, at least the quiet ones. "I just came", she sighed, smiling dreamily. She kissed him, softly, sensuously, then smiled and began moving on him, slowly at first, her hands on his shoulders, his on her hips. "You feel so good in me. I'm still tingly in there", and her body shook in aftershock.

"I like the way you move."

"I want you to cum in me, in my puss. Will you do that? Please?"

"I'd really like that, yeah."

They continued fucking. She turned around, her back to him, and sat again, watching me as her pussy enveloped him, taking him into her more easily now, both of them slick and slippery, and they continued. Mai would watch me watching her fuck him, then close her eyes, her fingers at her clit, moaning as she bounced on his cock, her breasts swaying. She held his thighs, moved her pussy on his cock, taking him in balls deep, her ass cheeks slapping against him. Hair swaying as she moved, eyes closed, breasts bouncing, she rode him, fucking him fast and deep, until she threw her head back, her mouth open, and screamed, or tried to, but no sound escaped as she shuddered in a long orgasm.

She leaned over the back of the sofa, her legs wide apart, and he licked her pussy again, licked her ass. She looked over to me, eyes glazed, smiling. "I'm gonna cum again," and she arched her back, the globes of her ass tightening, gripping the sofa as he licked her and fingered her, Mai moaning as her body quivered on his tongue. She came as he held her ass, his thumb probing her virgin asshole. "Oh, no! No, Billie! That's too big, it hurts! Just your finger. Oh fuck, yes, I'm still cumming, oh!"

She sat and pulled her legs up, resting her feet on the sofa cushion, spreading her smooth lips with her fingers, tapping her clit softly with the tip of her finger, looking up at him, then at his cock, slick with her pussy juices. "C'mon, Billie, don't stop! Put it in again." She was seemingly insatiable now.

He kissed her thigh, kissed her belly, played with her nipples, kissed them, licked them, sucked them. Mai was moaning, and I knew she was becoming impatient. She raised her hips, spread her legs wider, her engorged pussy lips open and wet, her thighs shining with her wetness as well, her feet in the air, holding her ankles, then lay her legs across his broad shoulders. She laughed, trying to push him lower.

Instead he moved higher, placed his cock to her mouth and rubbed it across her lips. She licked: "Umm, that tastes so good." She sucked him in, her tongue licking the underside of the shaft, her hands pulling him by the ass toward her mouth. He moved his hand back, to her pussy, slipped two long fingers into her and she gasped, then his mouth was there, licking, sucking her pink lips in, stroking her g-spot. A slippery fingertip slipped into her ass as his tongue flicked at her clit, the other hand on her breast, fingers tweaking her swollen nipple. Her head went back and, mouth open in a long groan, I saw her eyes roll back, only whites visible, and she shuddered as she came again, and then after another minute, again, fists pounding his shoulders.

As soon as she slowed, breathing heavily, he moved up and into her pussy, pushing into her in one long smooth movement, then fucking her with quick short strokes, and she was quivering yet again in orgasm. This time when it was complete she pushed him back. "No, wait, wait, I can't breathe, I'll pass out, stop!" He pulled away, the head of his cock still inside her pussy, waiting patiently. When she caught her breath she pulled him to her, kissed him. "Now, cum in me, I'd love to feel that. Cum in my puss now. Please!"

Billie pulled her hips up off the sofa. His cock slipped out and he lay its formidable length on her pussy, rubbing against her lips and clit, and the bottom of her belly. She looked down, watching as he caressed her pussy with the swollen head of his hard cock, whimpering as she pushed upward to press harder against him. "Billie! Please!" Mai whimpered as he moved smoothly into her, his slippery length gliding easily into her dripping pussy in one slow steady sensuous movement.

"You can cum any time. I'm ready again. Please, cum in me, cum in my puss, please!" He moved slowly, long deep strokes, kissing her face, licking her lips, her neck. She had her hands on his ass, pulling him tightly to her, her long sharp nails digging in. "Billie", she pleaded, "I want to cum again! Please, make me cum again. With you!" And in a few minutes he did, fast and hard, her legs around him, her arms around his neck, her teeth biting his shoulder.

When she felt him swell within her pussy she let herself go, felt the heat build and explode in her, her body convulsing as she felt him pour his cum into her, each spurt sending another burst of pleasure through her body. Her mouth opened, but no sound emerged. Her body strained against his as he continued to flood deep within her. When the last shot had escaped and he pulled his cock out, Mai gasped, "Billie, no, leave it in, it feels so nice, leave it in my puss." He lay it again on her slit, rubbing, a thick stream of his cum oozing out, onto her mound. Mai rubbed his fluid into her golden hair, brought her finger to her lips and licked. He pushed his semi-erect cock into her again and kissed her as she sighed. Finally she relaxed, her body limp.

They rested for a few seconds, then with her hands on his chest she pushed him up, watched as his cock slipped out. She bent to lick it, stroking him to get the last of his cum onto her tongue. She loved it when he slid into her again, cum flowing out around his thickness, and fucked her, slowly at first, then harder, until she had another orgasm, her body tight to his, her feet hooked behind his knees, kissing him as he moved inside her.

"No more, no more. Billie, stop, please. I think I'm gonna pass out, really."

They lay there until she was breathing normally, his long cock still hard, and she stroked it with both hands, watching his eyes, looking to me, licked the head as she stroked, sucked the head lovingly, then sat back and stroked him until he was cumming, shooting onto his belly and chest. She moved her fingertips in his semen, tasted it again, licked his wetness from his nipples, his belly, then his cock, now soft, lying on his thigh. She went into the bathroom, returned with a towel for Billie, and came to me.

"Honey, that was so great! Wow, I must have cum a dozen times!" She was still excited as she lay beside me, her body still trembling slightly as she fondled my throbbing cock. Without a word she took me into her mouth and in a few seconds I had to tell her to stop or I'd cum. She looked up, her eyes bright, crinkled in a silent smile, but didn't stop, her mouth taking me all the way in, down into her throat, and it took only a few more licks and I was flooding her mouth, Mai swallowing as I gripped her shoulders. She slowed then, but kept at it, the suction of her mouth holding my cock, still hard. Her tongue began again, her hands stroking me, playing with my balls, and in a few minutes I came again, this time on her tongue and lips and cheek.

She sat back on the sofa between us, cum on her face and breasts and belly, in her hair, her hand on her pussy, fingers making squishy sounds as she slowly fingered herself to another orgasm, eyes closed, then opened them to watch us looking at her as she fingered around her clit softly until the aftershocks subsided. She stood, grinning hugely, her thighs wet with her juices and Billie's cum, and, legs trembling, walked to the shower, her ass so lovely as it swayed gently, the round globes rolling slightly.

"Come in with me, I'm so totally done. Wow!"

We went into the shower, the hot spray soaking into our tired bodies as I washed her hair while Billie sponged her from shoulders to toes. Together we massaged her with lotion, then toweled her dry, lay her on the bed, kissed her and covered her, and watched her, smiling, slip into contented sleep. She looked so demure, so innocent, so at peace.