Maid Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate walked back down the hall to Sir's study and knocked on the door. After she heard him bade her enter, she opened it and went through, leaving the door open behind her.

"Yes, Kate, what is it?"

"Umm, Sir," she mumbled, looking at his feet, "could you please let me cum, Sir? Please?"

"I'm sorry, what was that? You'll have to speak up."

"Sir, can I have permission to cum, Sir, please?" The words were clearer this time, and Kate was surprised to feel her cheeks blush, after all she had been through so far she was surprised that she was embarassed by this. She watched as Sir stood up and walked around his desk, then she felt his hands on her shoulders as he forced her to bend over and held her face against the desk. Kate shuddered as she felt Sir's other hand strip her sodden panties away and she screamed as she felt his fingers enter her. She bucked back and forth on the desk, moaning as she climaxed, then kate realised she wasn't the only one who was moaning. She looked over her shoulder, and could see Sir doing the same, to see Anna bucking against the open doorframe as she pinched a nipple with one hand and thrust her hand inside her panties with the other. Kate felt groggy as she came down from her post orgasmic bliss, then cursed to herself as she realised what Anna must be doing here. The other girl had come to ask for permission as well, if Kate had been able to hold out for five mintues more she would have won, instead she was about to suffer for the next week. Her head came up and she looked back to smile at the growing look of dismay on Anna's face, she had orgasmed without permission, she was facing a week of chastity as well as punishment. Kate looked up at Sir and saw him looking at his dishelveled maid and decided to draw his attention to where she felt it should be.

"Thankyou for letting me cum, Sir."

Kate slid herself back onto Sir's fingers as she lisetened to him berate Anna for cumming without permission, it probably wasn't a good idea but she was still horny and she thought she might be able to sneak another orgasm in before Sir locked her pussy away. She rocked her hips until she started to moan again and regained Sir's attention.

"What do you think you're doing, you little slut? You had your orgasm, you'll have to wait now." Kate whimpered slightly as she felt his hand withdraw from between her legs and felt him grab her arm and pull her upright. Kate's hands were cuffed behind her back and Sir led her to a wall and produced a leash, which he used to attach her collar to the wall. She stood there with her pussy dripping as she watched him command Anna to the center of the room where he bent her over the wooden bench and started to strap her down. First a broad leather strap passed over her back, holding her stomach to the bench while her breasts hung in front of her, then her wrists and ankles were fastened in a similar fashion. When she was secured, Sir flipped her short dress up and pulled her panties to her knees, exposing her ass and pussy. Kate watched him take a ballgag and slip it into Anna's mouth before he walked to his desk and took out a riding crop. Kate felt a brief pang of jealousy as she saw Sir admiring and rubbing his hand over Anna's ass before she heard the maid squeel as he brought the crop down on her quivering flesh.

When Anna's ass was a bright pink, Sir stopped and Kate bite her tongue as she watched him take out Anna's gag and start to finger the maid, much as he had her before. She was furious at the attention he was giving her, but refrained from saying anything in case he decided that she should be bent over the bench as well. Kate wasn't sure if she would mind at the moment, she didn't really want her ass to be so bright, she suspected Anna wouldn't be able to sit down tomorrow, but she did want Sir to be running his hands over her body, to use her as he saw fit. She pushed the thought away, she had lost the contest, even if Anna had as well, so she would just have to put up with whatever was doled out to her until she got her next chance to prove herself.

"Sir, please may I cum?" Anna's cry brought Kate's focus back to the rooms center. Kate wasn't surprised, she didn't think she would have been able to last as long as the other girl had so far. She grinned as Sir took his hand away and wiped it on the back of Anna's uniform.

"You had your orgasm as well, remember? I'm pleased you remembered to ask for permission this time, but you still have the second part of your punishment." Kate watched him open a deep drawer in his desk and take out some leather straps, he placed them on his desk, then released Anna from the bench and cuffed her hands in front of her. Anna was then led to the wall next to Kate and her hands where lifted above her head and fastened to the wall. He then took up the device from the desk and fitted it around Anna's waist. It was a broad leather belt, with a narrower one coming off the center of it, the thinner belt was passed between Anna's legs and fastened at the front. When the belt was in place, Anna's hands were freed and she looked at her belt.

"If you can make yourself cum, go ahead. Otherwise, stand in the corner and be quiet until you're dismissed." Kate watched Anna's hands fly to her waist where they tried in vain to find a way under the tight leather to her wet pussy. After a few minutes of trying to force her fingers into the narrow gap betweent the leather and her skin, then a few more trying to push hard against the leather to rub her clit straight through it, Anna gave up and took some deep breaths to try and get herself under control. She smoothed down her dress and Kate's eye's followed her to the corner of the room where she stood with her hands folded in front of her, and if it wasn't for the wild look in her eye's seemed to all the world like a proper demure maid. Kate swallowed as she saw Sir's gaze float back to her, and she immediately started to groan when she felt his fingers start to rub over her clit.

"Sir, can I please cum?" Kate wanted him to stop, she didn't want to br brought as close to an orgasm as Anna was before having it denied, and she wasn't sure if she should be disappointed that her request only led to a finger slipping into her needy passage.

"Sir, please, please can I cum, Sir, please?" God she wanted to cum, she wondered if she had beent to obvious before, Sir had stopped his ministrations to Anna almost immediately when she had asked to cum, Kate decided he must have seen through her and know she cursed herself as she tried to hold back the orgasm she could feel building in her core. She moaned with relief and frustration when his fingers withdrew and she shook her head to try and get her hair out of her face. She was still trying to regain her breathing when she felt Sir's hands around her waist, and leather, Sir was fitting her chastity belt. She winced slightly as she felt it pull tight against her pussy and clit, there was no movement and she could already tell that the leather was too thick for her to rub herself through. She heard a click and looked down to see a small padlock hanging off the buckle at the front of the belt, her eye's darted to where she could see Sir sliding a key into his pocket and wondered if she could come up with a plan to get herself free early. Maybe if she showed herself to be properly submissive and obediant, Sir might unlock her early, and fuck her in front of Anna who would still be trapped. Kate smiled to herself at the thought and decided that nothing would be better than seeing the look of frustration on Anna's face while she got to ride Sir's cock.

Kate looked at Sir as he untied her leash from the wall and she smiled as she stepped forward at the tug on her leash. When she was directly in front of him, she felt the leash pull downwards at her neck and she obediantly dropped to her knees and watched as Sir took his cock from his pants. She looked up at him and saw him looking back at her patiently, as if he were waiting to see what she would do. Kate thought about her options for a moment, then extended her tongue and slowly ran it from the base of his cock to the tip, where she slid her lips around the swollen head. She swirled her tongue around briefly before leaning forward and sliding her lips down the shaft slightly before pulling back when she got halfway. She slowly bobbed her head up and down and felt a moment of gratification as she heard Sir start to moan, finally he got to know how it felt. Kate leaned her head back and started to decorate Sir's cock with little kisses as she flickered her tongue back and forth as she felt Sir's hands start to tangle in her hair. She continued to tease him when she felt his grip tighten and her head was pulled back so that Sir's cock was pointing straight at her face.

"It's a good thing you won't be distracted by your pussy this week, you can spend the time learning how to cuck cock properly." Kate gagged as she felt his cock invading her mouth to brush her throat, before it was withdrawn and she took a moment to gasp before he thrust forward with his hips again. She breathed through her nose and struggled to contain her gag reflex as Sir continued to fuck her mouth before she felt his cock grow between her lips, then her mouth was flooded with his cum. Kate closed her eye's as she felt Sir withdraw, then felt another splash across her tits as cum spilt out the corners of her mouth. She opened her eye's and let the rest of the cum in her mouth slide down her chin as she leant forward and took Sir's softening cock into her mouth again, before he stepped back an pulled his pants back into place. She let her gaze flick up to his face and was dismayed to see that he was already looking towards Anna.

"Take this filthy whore away and get her cleaned up, have her back here later this evening." With that he turned and walked from the room, while Kate looked down at the cum that was dripping from her tits to pool on her thigh and wondered if this was an indication of how her week was going to be.