Maid for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"Oh, damn Jen," he whispered, "That feels so fucking good, I...."

He paused, and then pulling hard enough on my hair to make me yelp, gasped, "Holy shit!"

He had forced his cock out of my mouth and still on my knees, I turned to look over my shoulder and felt a surge of wetness flow through my pussy. Katie was standing there no more than five feet away, watching us. In the brief awkward silence that followed, I took in every bit of her. Katie was barefoot wearing just the short black robe she had on last night. Her long blonde hair was down and best of all her blue eyes were wide as she stared at us naked before her. Another thrill went through me as I realized she had been watching me blow Jack.

Katie looked nervous, but at the same time I saw her eyes lock onto my tits and there was no doubt in my mind she liked what she saw.

"Katie!" Jack exclaimed, comically grabbing the newspaper off the end table and shoving it over his cock. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I had to force myself not to laugh at Jack's reaction and making no effort to cover myself stood, and with my back to Jack, smiled at her before saying, "Katie, what did I tell you about today?"

"I...." she looked confused, "Umm, I know I'm not supposed to be here but..."

"Katie would you give us a minute?" Jack asked, and then added to me, "Jen cover up."

"Why?" I asked. "Katie doesn't mind what she sees, do you honey?"

Katie blushed and with that same shy sexy smile she displayed last night said, "Not at all," she shook her head, "Damn Jen."

I slowly walked over to her and putting my hand on her shoulder, repeated my question, "You didn't answer me Katie. I told you there was a rule about today, now what was it?"

"What the hell is...?" Jack started, but stopped when Katie exclaimed,

"Oh, that's right! Its nude day, I'm not supposed to be dressed!" she put her head down and pushed her lips into an adorable pout. "Sorry Jen."

The pout became even more enticing when I saw her lower lip was trembling. Beneath my hand, I could feel how tense she was. The poor thing was so nervous! Odds are she was more worried about Jack than me. Well I would get her good and warmed up and just let Jack watch for a couple of minutes.

"It's okay Katie," I began, "But we are going to have to get that robe off you."

I turned to see Jack staring at the two of us and couldn't help notice the newspaper in his lap had risen appreciably. I think it was beginning to dawn on him exactly what was going on, but still wanted to say it.

"I told you I had a surprise for you, baby." I said as I slid my hand up through Katie's hair and felt a shiver go through her. "Katie is going to help us celebrate our special day."

"You..." Jack rolled his eyes, "Yeah okay, jokes over."

"It's no joke Jack." I said softly and turning Katie's head towards me added, "Let's show him honey."

Before she could respond, I kissed her. Katie started to pull back in surprise, but my hand was on the back of her head, holding her still. I kissed her softly and rolled my eyes at the feeling of her soft lips against mine. It was the first time I kissed a woman in years and oh, how I'd missed it! Katie's lips remained still as mine slid gently across hers, then with a delightful little sigh, she kissed me back. I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me groaning as my hard nipples pressed into the soft material of her robe.

Katie sent a thrill through me when I felt her hands on the sides of my arms. She was now kissing me back, her lips pressing softly to mine. I regretfully broke the kiss, and turning to Jack who was staring at us with that look of lust I recalled so well said, "See honey no joke, you of all people should know your wife's no tease."

To my delight Katie spoke up.

"Happy Nude Day Jack," she released an adorable little giggle that I know caused Jack's cock to twitch and added, "I hope I'm as good to you guys as you've been to me."

"Oh, I have no doubt." He said and started to stand.

"Stay right there baby." I told him. "You just sit back and watch me unwrap your present."

I wanted Katie to be good and hot for when Jack got involved, and wanted him worked up as well. I kissed Katie again, harder this time. A wave of heat flowed though me as she immediately kissed me back this time. Her hands slid around my back and started sliding up and down as those soft young lips pressed into mine. I dropped my hands to her hips as we kissed and slid them down until I could feel her bare thighs. Parting my lips, I darted my tongue out and Katie sent another thrill through me when she eagerly opened her mouth to accept it.

I moaned at the sensation of our tongues darting across each other and I could feel her hard nipples poking into me through the robe. I grabbed the edge of her robe and lifted it over her hips, giving jack a good look at her perfect little ass. Holding the robe with one hand I started caressing her ass with the other. Katie gave a little yelp into my mouth as I gave her cheek a hard squeeze. Katie's hands came around and after briefly running up and down my shoulders, worked their way between us and grabbed my tits.

I gasped as she squeezed them. I hadn't expected her to be so bold so quickly, but wasn't going to complain. We were kissing deeply at this point, out tongues slowly exploring the others mouth. I opened my eyes and saw that Jack had tossed the newspaper aside and his cock was standing at full attention. His eyes were locked on us and there was a smile on his face that sent a warm feeling through me and not just one of lust, but affection. We so needed this!

My thoughts were drawn back to Katie as her fingers sought my nipples. I leaned back enough so she could get her hands on my tits and I moaned as she began rolling my aching nipples between her finger tips. I grabbed her ass with my other hand and spread her cheeks open, now giving Jack a glimpse at her pussy. I started working my fingers between her cheeks hoping to be able to work a finger inside of her. Katie's lips left mine and ducking her head, she began kissing the soft skin of my neck.

I let my head fall back and moaned as her lips made their way up and down my neck and shoulder, while her fingers stayed busy on my nipples. Katie started kissing down my chest and I couldn't believe how aggressive she was. I had really thought I would be leading her along, but right now it seemed she was taking over. I slipped my hand under the robe and up her smooth back. Again I looked over at Jack whose eyes were focused on Katie's mouth working its way down between my tits. I let myself relax and stood there as she teasingly licked straight down between my large tits.

Her fingers were still toying with my nipples, but as her lips slid to the left she removed them. I closed my eyes and enjoyed a brief moment of anticipation while my nipple was unattended. I didn't have long to wait and released a soft sigh of pleasure when I felt her tongue slide across my swollen nipple. Katie teased around it in a slow circle and I yearned to shove it in her mouth the way I had with Jack, but didn't want to push. My patience was rewarded when I felt my nipple sucked into her warm wet mouth.

Katie began swirling her tongue around then started sucking surprisingly hard.

"Oh, honey," I whispered to her, "Oh, that's nice."

Katie's response was to switch to my other nipple and start playing with the other. My attention was taken away from my nipples as I felt her hand slide down my stomach. She reached the point where her hand was just above my pussy and sucking my nipple even harder then she had before, her finger slid down between my legs and started rubbing my clit. I cried out in both pleasure and surprise at how she was going at me. No longer worried, I grabbed the back of her head and arching my back, shoved my nipple deeper into her mouth. Katie groaned and her fingers started to slide up and down my pussy.

It occurred to me as I spread my legs out to give her better access that Katie had to have thought about this. I'd say that thought made me wet, but I was already dripping and wouldn't be able to tell. Her slender fingers ran through the lips of my pussy and my hips twitched when they lingered on my clit. My hands left her ass and started rubbing up and down her sides. As good as Katie's fingers and tongue felt, it was time to take over and get Jack involved.

Pushing against her shoulders, I eased my nipple from her mouth and as she looked up from my tit, I whispered, "Turn around."

Katie looked longingly at my tits, but smiled and turned around to face Jack. When she did she looked down at his swollen cock and said softly, "Oh damn."

"No worries honey," I whispered in her ear, "He'll go nice and easy."

Moving her blond hair to the side, I gently kissed her neck as my hands slid around her waist. I felt Katie shudder as my hand moved up her stomach and slipped into her robe. I fondled her soft stomach for a moment before moving my hand higher and finding her small perky tit. Katie moaned as my hand covered her tit and my palm slid across her hard nipple. I groaned myself as I caught that hard nipple between my fingers and gave it a light squeeze.

My own nipples were pressing into her back and I started sucking on her neck while I fondled her perfect little tit. Katie leaned her head back against me and sighed as I slid my tongue up and down her neck. I looked over her shoulder at Jack who was sitting straight up. His hands were on the arms of the chair and he was drumming his fingers impatiently, eager to join in. I moved my hand to her other tit and felt Katie begin to breathe heavier as I played with her nipple. As I did, my hand grabbed the tie of her robe and holding it up, I looked at Jack.

"Shall I?"

"Oh, yeah," he said softly.

I pulled the tie of the robe and felt Katie tense up as it slid open. Releasing her tit, I reached up and grabbing the top of it slid it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Putting my arms back around her, I cupped her tits and held them up, presenting them to Jack.

"Like your present baby?" I asked as I made Katie moan by caressing her nipples with my thumbs.

"Perfect." Jack said, "Katie you're absolutely perfect."

"T...thank you." She said nervously.

I continued to fondle her right tit, but dropping my right hand down, immediately reached between her legs and found her pussy. Katie gasped and I moaned as my fingers slipped through her very wet pussy. I found her clit and started rolling it between my fingertips.

"Oh, yes." Katie sighed as she pushed her ass back into me and started rocking her hips

I went back to kissing her neck and as I did winked at Jack. Standing, he slowly walked over to us and I licked my lips at the sight of his cock swaying between his legs. Jack stopped in front of Katie and putting his hands on her shoulders leaned in and kissed her. I could feel Katie tense up and I began stroking her clit faster. I heard her moan and a moment later, I felt her relax. Raising my head from her neck I smiled at the sight of Jack kissing her.

Katie was now kissing him back and as I had told her, he was going easy, his lips barely pressed to hers. Jack's hand left her shoulder and she gasped as he began playing with her other tit. Her hips were rocking faster as I continued rubbing her clit while Jack and I worked her nipples. I saw Jack push his tongue out and watched it enter Katie's mouth. She leaned forward and began to kiss him harder. I touched Jack's shoulder and when he opened his eyes, I leaned my head over Katie's shoulder.

Jack stopped kissing her and turning his head pressed his lips to mine. I could feel my pussy dripping as we shared a long deep kiss while Katie writhed and moaned between us. I removed my hand from between her legs and grabbing her shoulder turned her slightly towards me. As she turned, I kissed her hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth while pushing the fingers I'd had buried in her pussy into Jack's mouth. Jack sucked my fingers while I sucked on her tongue and opening my eyes, I saw Katie watching Jack as his eyes rolled at the taste of her.

I took my fingers from his mouth and kissed him, driving my tongue into his mouth to taste Katie from his tongue. Putting my hand on Katie's head, I turned her face towards us and the three of us began sharing a kiss. Our lips and tongues slid across each other's and we were all breathing heavily, our bodies grinding into each other. Katie leaned her head back and Jack and I both started kissing her neck before ducking our heads. Katie released a soft whimper as we each took one of her nipples into our mouths. She sent a thrill through me as I felt her hand on the back of my head and saw she had put her other arm around Jack.

She arched her back, pressing her beautiful pink nipples into our mouths and then cried out when my hand made its way back between her legs. I rubbed her clit, then reaching up, grabbed Katie's hand and placed it on Jack's cock. Katie gasped as covering her hand with mine I closed her fingers around his thick shaft.

Jack moaned as I started sliding her hand up and down his cock. I stopped moving and smiled as Katie continued to slowly stroke him. I looked across her chest at Jack who returned my gaze. We both took her nipple from our mouth's and began just tonguing them, smiling at each other. Leaning over, I kissed him then started licking the same nipple he was. I groaned as our tongues played across each other, sharing her tit while she rocked back and forth moaning softly.

I looked down, taking in the sight of her small hand jerking my husband's cock. He was dripping and her hand, as well as his shaft, was glistening with his precum. Unable to wait any longer, I dropped to my knees between them and grabbing Jack's cock, guided it into my mouth. As soon as I did, Katie started to let it go, but reaching out I caught her wrist and moved it back and forth. Taking the hint Katie continued to stroke him as I swirled my tongue around the dripping head of his cock.

I took him deeper and Jack moaned around Katie's nipple. Removing his cock from my mouth, I turned my head, leaned forward and shoved my tongue into Katie's pussy. She cried out as I found her clit and sucked it hard into my mouth. Katie reached down and grabbing my shoulder, began to shove her pussy into my face. Looking up, I saw Jack was playing with one nipple while sucking the other. He was watching me as well, and I winked as I made a show of tonguing Katie's smooth pink pussy.

Katie moved her feet, widening her legs so I could get at her pussy better and as soon as she did, Jack slipped his hand down and I moved so he could fondle her. I watched as his fingers started rubbing her clit and turning, once again took his cock in my mouth. Jack groaned and as I started blowing him, I slid my other hand between her legs and with no hesitation, shoved a finger inside her.

"Oh!" Katie cried out, "Oh yes!"

I started pumping my finger while sucking Jack's cock as he fingered her clit. Katie's hand was trembling on my shoulder and I could feel her thigh quivering against the side of my hand. I looked up to see Jack still working both her nipples, he was moaning around one of them as I continued to slowly suck on him, while she stroked him. My pussy was dripping between my legs and I couldn't wait to get off, but I felt it only fair Katie come first for us. I added a second finger and shoved them both deep inside of her.

Katie let out a sharp yelp, then another as I started plunging my fingers into her extremely tight young pussy. The thought of the large cock that as in my mouth, going into that tight little box sent a shudder through me, as did the loud moan that escaped Katie. I saw Jack's fingers moving faster on her clit and a moment later, I groaned as I felt Katie's fingernails dig harder into my shoulder.

"Oh God!" she moaned, "Oh please don't stop Jack! I... "

Her words turned into a long squeal that caused my pussy to gush between my legs. Katie was bucking her hips wildly as she leaned her weight on me so she wouldn't fall over. I continued to pump my fingers into her as Jack manipulated her clit. Katie cried out again and I felt her already tight pussy contract around my fingers. She released a long moan and slowly sank to her knees in front of me. I slid my fingers from her pussy and as she watched, slid them into my mouth.

"Oh, that's good." I purred around my fingers as I sucked Katie's sweet juices from them.

"I came so hard!" Katie panted.

Her chest was heaving and I licked my lips at the sight of those hard pink nipples rising as she fought to catch her breath. Speaking of hard, Jack was still standing and his hard cock was directly between us. Looking up at him, I said, "Why don't you sit down baby?"

Jack took a couple of steps backwards and sat down in the chair and smiled in anticipation. Staying on my knees, I leaned over and after giving Katie a quick kiss, said in her ear, "Ready to give Jack something special?"

"I...I haven't in a long time." She whispered.

Oh, this was too precious, I thought.

"Just follow my lead." I told her.

Turning away from her, I crawled on all fours over to Jack and knelt between his legs. Turning, I beckoned Katie with my finger and watched as with that shy smile, she crawled over to us.

"Oh, look at that." Jack said.

Jack spread his legs wide enough so that Katie and I were both kneeling between them. Grabbing his cock, I gave the head a playful kiss and taking Katie's hand put it around his shaft again. She looked at me nervously, and giving her a wink I proceeded to slowly suck Jack's cock into my mouth. I paused, then, my eyes never leaving hers, started bobbing my head in a slow steady rhythm. When my lips reached Katie's hand I pushed against it and getting my meaning she started moving her hand up and down, following my mouth.

Jack moaned and pressing my tongue against his shaft, I tightened my lips around his cock and started sucking faster. I groaned in surprise when I felt Katie's other hand begin to fondle my nipple and leaning over she kissed my neck as I continued sucking Jack's cock. Removing his cock from my mouth, I replaced Katie's hand with mine and putting my other hand behind her head, gently guided it towards his glistening dick. Katie paused and looked at me, her blue eyes wide. Smiling I said, "Just do what I do."

I started flicking my tongue across the side of the head of Jack's cock. I then slid my tongue along the length of his shaft and back up again. I again pushed Katie's head forward and after swallowing nervously, she stuck her tongue out and started to slowly lick the tip of his cock. I started rocking up and down as I continued to lick Jack's cock while watching her do the same. My pussy was aching with the need to come, but Jack was next. I again slid my tongue down his long hard prick and Katie did the same.

Our faces were so close I could feel her breath on me and twice our tongues played across each other. When we reached the tip I opened my mouth so that half of the head of his cock was between my lips. Katie followed suit and I groaned as our lips pressed together with Jack's dripping prick between them. I felt Jack slide his hand down across my back and saw the he was rubbing Katie's as well. Keeping my lips pressed to his shaft, I again went down the length of him, Katie followed me and Jack's hips twitched as his hard flesh was caressed by our soft lips.

Reaching the top, I slid my mouth over the head and started sucking him again. I took him all the ways down, then sucking as hard as I could, eased his cock from my mouth. There was a wet sucking sound as his cock popped out of my mouth and angling his cock, towards Katie, whispered, "Your turn."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers