Maid Naughty for Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I should punish you for being such a bad boy?" I ask running my forefinger over his lip.

"How have I been bad?" he questions. His voice is low and deep, and I might think that he was hurt by the statement, but his eyes are sparkling.

"Well, Mr. Rhodes. You did not phone me to tell me that you were coming home. You have been very inconsiderate," I say lightly.

His eyebrows arch together and I know that he wants to argue this point, but I shake my duster in warning.

I step behind him again. I casually drop the duster off to the side. He wants to turn his head to look at me.

"No," I admonish, and firmly grab his jaw, holding it still and straight. I reach around him and unbuckle his belt, and placing one hand on his downy stomach, I quickly slide the leather through the loops, doubling it over in my hand. I walk around to the front. His eyes follow me. I caress his brown berry nipples with the belt loop, moving from one to the other. Puckering my lips in a pout, I slide the belt across his chest, down his stomach over a crop of brown soft hair following it downward. It ends somewhere below his waistband and I am hit with a pang of hard lust. I tuck the belt under my arm and proceed to undo his trousers. Nick swallows hard, closing his eyes. His pants drop. He is wearing black cotton briefs which barely hold in his bulging swollen package. I carefully pull down the underwear taking care not to touch him. His member is standing stiffly against his lower groin. I run the belt over his penis and down towards his balls. I can sense that he wants me to touch him, but I stop and move again, sliding up behind him, pressing my naked chest up against his back. I reach around and pinch his nipples hard. He still has his eyes shut tight and he groans, a deep guttural moan.

I playfully slap the belt across his butt.

"Is that it?" he asks. He drops his arms down from his head.

"Oh no, you don't!" I yell. I grab his arm and whack him with the belt- hard this time. He is laughing, a beautiful laugh that crinkles his eyes and shows all of his pearly white teeth.

"It's not funny," I yell in misery. I get about four more good whacks in.

Nick grabs me in his arms and maneuvers me over to the bed. He wrenches the belt out of my hands and tosses it. I want to protest, but he covers my mouth in his. He is on top of me now on the bed, and in a second, he is inside of me. I tear away from his lips, moaning as he thrusts in and out. Our lovemaking is frenetic, a flurry of unheeded passion. We abandon ourselves to animal urgency. I can feel him inside me and I close my eyes, concentrating on the wonderful feeling of his cock moving in and out, tickling my clit. I wrap my legs around him; I love this feeling of being so close to him and I just want to melt into him. I open my eyes and watch his face. His eyes are closed now and I can see the passion building in his face. He shudders hard, slowly continuing his thrusting, until he collapses on the side of me.

"That was good," he says, smiling. "Thank you, Kelly." He kisses my forehead, wraps me in his arms, and rolls onto his back. I relish in the afterglow, listening to his breathing. All of a sudden, a faint snore breaks the peace. I look up into his face.

Mr. Rhodes is asleep.

I don't want to leave. But after a few minutes, I unwind myself from his arms. He rolls onto his side, completely out of it. He must be tired, I think, from being on a plane all day. I grab an afghan that has been folded on the couch and cover him with it. He doesn't even move.

I slowly put my clothes back on, and walk into the bathroom to freshen up. I stare at the girl in the mirror, smoothing my uniform, tucking my hair. The girl is smiling, glowing. I wink back. I wash my hands, and on impulse, I flick my fingers sending water droplets cascading down the clean glass. Those will dry into some ugly looking water spots on the mirror, I think wickedly.

And if there's one thing Mr. Rhodes doesn't like, it's water spots on his bathroom mirror.

I'll be back first thing in the morning! Can't have the place a mess now, can we?

12