Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten, the total of strokes, of lashes and by the time the final one had landed I was shivering violently as I heard Mistress Shawna speak.

"Well Gabrielle, what do you say to Mistress Scarlet for your punishment?"

I managed to stammer forth my appreciation for being corrected only to feel a hand gently pull me up onto the bed, positioning me. I heard a soft voice say,

"I prefer you show your appreciation dear gurl."

And with that she pulled my face between her legs and I obeyed happily.

I heard her soft sighs fall from her lips as I attended to her needs, unaware of the fact that my Mistress was positioning herself behind me, her eyes like liquid pools as she gazed down upon her prize. It was only moments later that I felt the end of the strap-on which she wore press up against my rosebud. Scarlet's hands in my hair held me captive and the ebony beauty took what was hers. From there, the two women used me as their toy, the nub on the end of the strap-on pressed directly against Mistress Shawna's clit, causing her to shiver as I worked to give the same pleasure to her friend, with my mouth and tongue.

Finally, I felt the red haired beauty let forth a guttural moan, her body shaking as she drenched my face. Within seconds, with one final thrust, Lady Shawna pulled in close, her own cries of pleasure filling the room as both dominant women found their release and I took pleasure in their pleasure.

I continued to remain on the bed, on all fours as the two women finally came down from their desire. My eyes remained lowered as I felt them move, once again daring to sneak a peek to see each of the beautiful Dommes as they talked softly to each other.

Finally I heard the woman named Shawna say softly,

"On your stomach Gabrielle."

I obeyed and seconds later felt soft cuffs being put on my wrists, my ankles, then both pulled up until I was basically hog tied. A red rubber ball pushed against my lips as I opened my mouth willingly as the strap was cinched behind my head.

A soft kiss on my cheek, a soft voice in my ear saying,

"You made me very proud tonight Gabrielle. Now rest well and I will see you in the morning. We will discuss your further training."

I felt my heart soar to hear such words, tears forming in my eyes as I whimpered in my submission. A warm blanket being pulled over my form as the door was quietly shut and I found happiness.

THE END

Thanks for reading, please take a moment to vote and comment. Feedback is always a key factor in my writing, whether good or bad.

12