Majboor Widhwaa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull Monee to me as I lean on a huge cushion and begin to fondle her, her face reddish again as she tries to regain her composure and telling me it is not appropriate for a woman to act in such disrespectful manner in public.

I laughed and telling her that we are in a private space however, when I have not even finished the last word of the sentence, the waitress open the door and bring in a tray of milk tea and appetizers with her. Monee, who uses this chance to escape my grasp now sits up straight and throw me a glance of mixed feelings and I just grinned when I saw her face flushing and so was her entire body.

The waitress place a flagon of milk tea on the small wooden table along with the appetizers, specially prepared cucumbers salads, and a thick lamb soup along with various sauces.

I pull Monee to me again and we begin to enjoy the milk tea with the appetizers. the cucumber is crispy with the sauces and the soup is delicious with chunks of lambs flowing in the big bowls. Mongolian music can be heard and enjoyed by everyone in the restaurant and after the appetizer, the main course is up, a grilled complete lab, it sits on a huge silver plate and on the plate are two sharp knifes and forks.

The plate is held by two waitresses and they place it on the center of the room and bowed before they left us to our meal. I pick up the knife and teach Monee how to use it to slice piece of the grilled lamb and dip it in the sauce before eating it.

The lamb is juicy and tender and the sauces make the meal even more enjoyable, the cucumbers and appetizer are never in short supply. Monee was startled at the whole grilled lamb at first but soon begin to enjoy this rather special meal and she faithfully begins to slice off pieces of lamb for me.

I chew on the tender juicy lamb and found my hands fondling Monee and she would wiggle a bit but always let my hands playing with her as we eat our lunch. Monee ate the lamb with apparent joy as I drink the milk tea, it is very sweet and Monee appears to like this milk tea a great deal.

Together Monee and I devoured the grilled lamb and eat till our stomachs are so full; Monee rubs her belly and told me that she can not eat anymore. I laughed and nodded, saying "I feel the same as well". Later after we have paid the bills, we drive home lazily in the late afternoon sun.

Monee sits quietly in the passenger seat and her palm rubbing on her belly as she begins to imagine what will it be like to feel a babe growing in her fertile womb and what joy would it bring her.

She knows she is fertile but years of marriage had not produced a child with her dead husband and she was often sad and ashamed to be childless as it is very important in India for a wife to be fertile and bear many children.

Her thoughts wondered as her hands slowly sliding down till they covered her hairy crotch and she can feel the wetness of her body as her excitement and arousal grow. I turned slightly and smiled at Monee then extend my right hand, slide into her sari and petticoat. my fingers first push the sanity pad aside and then thrust up her hairy cunt. Monee moaned as her vagina muscles clenching tightly around my invading fingers.

Her hands holding mine as my fingers persistently and skillfully rub and probe her womanhood rubbing hard against that little g spot in her while my thumb rub her clit hard. Her body heating up fast, she tried to keep herself steady but her body denied her that as her body reacted to an orgasm a jet of thick cunt juice ejaculated from the depth of her pussy wetting my hand and her petticoat.

Monee let out a loud moan feeling her body wobble and like jelly as she lean back on the seat and turned to look at me and smiling a bit.

I pull my wet hand out her sari and she begins to lick and suck my fingers and hand clean with her caring mouth and tongue. I went back on driving and as soon as we are inside the house Monee ran into her room and strip naked. I followed shortly as she looks down her damp and wet crotch her jungle of pussy hair now wet and all tangled together with her slimy juice.

"Steve, I shower needs," Monee said to me, with her head bowed but I did not let her finish and take her to bed, spread her legs wide open as I begin to lick her hairy mound. Monee let out a loud moan as I licked along her slit and then pressing my hot tongue deep into her womanhood, licking and slurping up her juice, then sucking on her clit, nibbling it.

Her legs jerked and then wrapping around my head, her hands holding and brushing my hair as I devour and slurp her cunt.

Her body reacted to my tongue as she begins to orgasm over and over again; I keep on going till she cried out and plead me to let her rest a bit. Her dusky brown skin now reddish and her face flushed with a faint shade of red. I pull her to my arms and tell her that she is mine all mine.

Monee smiled and speak in Hindi to me softly. I was puzzled and asked her to meaning of her words but she just smiled and closed her eyes to rest. Her mind was anything but resting, what she just said was something could not yet say to me. she was yet still shy with this young man who has became her world.

The words she just said was, "Oh my young lord, to look at your young body brings me much joy, and I want to be the mother of your children my lord, let me be your motherly wife, let me be your elder sister, I will take care of you. my legs always open for you and I am fertile. accept me into your household and let me be your woman for I will serve you with the greatest devotion of a good Indian wife."

12