Majgen Ch. 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Notice the time, Student Majgen. I am going for a walk. In fifteen minutes you are going to go to your room to undress. In twenty minutes you are going to be in position on the tyla. In around twenty-five minutes I will return." Baglian moved towards the foyer, when he reached its doorway he stopped. Only one step sooner than he would have been out of Majgen's line of sight.

"You can keep your knickers on. In spite of what certain people imply, the reason for nudity during a whipping is not a matter of humiliation through violation of modesty." After this last message Baglian swiftly exited the apartment, he wanted to be sure to be out of her sensing range before she lost the ability to keep her senses shut off.

He would make sure not to return sooner than twenty-four minutes later. If Majgen sensed his emanations for even a fraction of a second, he was sure she would realise he was playing a charade. To Baglian his student's trust was a small price to pay, for an opportunity to teach her protective side a lesson in the possible consequences of not adhering to mentarion rules.

The whipping itself, would not teach Majgen anything she didn't already know, it was merely a necessity. Majgen had will-fully and deliberately disobeyed him, done something she knew he would disapprove of. Not only that her will-fullness had been of a kind that could in theory potentially have harmed another. A child. He had to respond with violence.

Baglian sealed the apartment from the outside control panel. Like Ottearon Weissme, Femaron Baglian had come to believe that Majgen might try to escape if the opportunity became too easily and temptingly available, at a time were the motive was strong. The apartment had two exit doors, but like most apartments in their time, it had no windows. Locking the outer doors was all that was needed to imprison Majgen.

Then he went to the nearest building elevator to leave the apartment complex. He was going to take a walk to pass time.

The true lesson he had planned for his student, was not about physical pain. It was a lesson of guilt as a consequence of stupid actions. For the next many days he would make sure that Majgen continued believing she had harmed Ukrial. He did not intend to lie directly, but he would make sure she didn't discover the truth while the grane was still in effect.

'Once the grane wears off, I will be unable to hide the truth,' Baglian thought.

Majgen turned her eyes to the tyla.

The highest part of the tyla was as high as her waist line. But she expected it had the option to be raised, most tylas did. This tyla was uni-size she noticed, not polymorphic to size. Apart from the upper thigh rests. Upper thigh rests were almost always polymorphic to size, it was inherent in the design because in most models they did not slip in place until the occupant was in position.

The topmost part was flat. When she positioned herself her upper body would be laying flat on this part, and her legs would be bent below her and a bit to the sides. Held in a frog like position by the upper- and lower-thigh rests. Most of the weight of her upper body would rest on her stomach and breasts.

The part of the tyla, which supported its occupant's upper body was tilted thirty degrees from horizontal. When properly positioned on a tyla a person's head was placed higher than the rest of the person's body. The slope of the body-rest ensured that part of the weight from the upper body was transferred to the upper thigh-rests.

The original tylas had been equipped with a complete seating-rest, so part of the weight from the upper body would be carried by the clients bottom. But the mentarions had altered that part of the design, by removing the seating-rest and improving the upper-thigh rests accordingly.

Her lower thighs would not be carrying any weight other than their own. They would be bent below her upper thighs in an angle that would at first seem pleasant. Because it allowed free blood-flow. With time the angle would feel less pleasant however, because of the immobility of her knee-joint, especially with the restraints which would be put on when Baglian returned.

Majgen did not know it, but back when the tyla had been meant for massages, the lower thigh rests had been adjustable by the occupant, while the tyla was in use. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement to keep the position comfortable for hours if wanted. When the tyla had just been released to market those thousands of years ago, it had taken a great deal of advertising and sweet talking, to get clients accustomed to the frog-like half laying half sitting position of the tyla.

Luckily for the inventor of the tyla, it had been a time where it was fashionable for the wealthier people in several nations to experiment with new ways of enjoying luxury. Once the wealthy people adopted the habit of tyla back-massages, the upper-middle-classes quickly followed.

Being a uni-size tyla the body rest was wider and longer than needed to accommodate her. Since she was fairly slender, and below average height even for women.

At the upper half of the body-rest it's sides elongated in a smooth curve down to the sides. She could see a wrist restraint dangling from the bottom of one of those sides. Like most tylas this one was designed to keep the occupants arms restrained to the sides.

At her time tylas were always designed to keep the arms away from the body. Either to the sides or above. Never down along the body, if they were tied down along the body. The offender would be able to wiggle more, making the the whipping a less 'controlled condition'.

Also further bonds would be needed to prevent the offender from sitting up and maybe even fall backwards. Also arms along the body would make it harder for the punishing party to avoid hitting the offender's arms, when the target was the back, and vice versa.

Majgen was cold, and she shook with fear. She stayed exactly where Baglian had left her, waiting for fifteen minutes to pass. Her eyes moved back and forth between the clock and the tyla. Some seconds she wished for time to pass faster, so she could get it over with. Some seconds she wished for time to pass slower. Either way time was not affected by her wishes.

#

Copyright of Nanna Marker

Thanks for the proofreading M. you are a star :)

As always feedback of all kinds will be immensely appreciated.

(I'm only 60 000 words ahead of postings at the moment, the new writing is a bit into "book" two, been cracking my brain over edits of already submitted things. At least the chapters for the next six weeks are written, and awaiting edits for their submission times.)

(date of afterword 15th june 2008)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 15 years ago
Oh wow...

What a powerful chapter this was. The way she cares so much while having been abused herself...

MalkorMalkoralmost 16 years ago
Looking good Elly...

I find myself eagerly awaiting every chapter's posting...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Majgen Ch. 007 Previous Part
Majgen Series Info

Similar Stories

The Terror of The Inferno A dystopian adventure.in Novels and Novellas
Ouroboros Ch. 01 The beginning of Ouroboros' tale.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Colony Chronicles Pt. 01 First story of Sierra Colony.in Novels and Novellas
The Alliance Ch. 01 The Navy has changed a little.in Non-Erotic
The Bridesmaids Ch. 00 Prelude: Trent meets a woman on the beach.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories