Majgen Ch. 016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They go straight to treatment of whatever problem caused the suicidal tendencies, Winin."

"But that's barbaric!" exclaimed Aejoa. "Not only that, it's counterproductive. A suicidal person needs to understand emotionally, as well as logically, that suicide is not the right solution. A Yuuuai is a necessity for proper treatment."

"I fully agree, Winin," said Ejue Yeenje.

The Doctor signalled his agreement too, by raising his shoulders three times.

"What we are trying to remind you, Winin," continued the Ejue, "is that humans are not like us. They are not as sophisticated as us." The Ejue's eyes moved to the naked unconscious human. "That one, the female that saved you, Winin. It is an unusually fine version of a human. What it did for you was a true act of bravery and self-sacrifice, Winin."

The Ejue's praise of the human made Aejoa's emotions pound with pride. Aejoa somehow felt that Majgen was his to be proud of. The Ejue's words also made Aejoa ache again, with emotional pain from how he had almost lost his Little Human.

After a small pause Ejue Yeenje continued talking.

"But, you need to remember, Winin, that no matter how selfless and giving that little creature is, it is still a human, an inferior being." Ejue Yeenje turned his eyes back to Aejoa. "You shouldn't treat it like a yijejo, Winin, that would only make it suffer."

"She is not an animal, Ejue," said Aejoa.

"No, Winin," the Doctor jumped in, "the human is not an animal, it is an intelligent being. It is not stupid, merely morally and culturally crippled. By far not an animal, Winin."

Ejue Yeenje signalled agreement, and spoke again.

"I do not consider the human an animal either, Winin, absolutely not. I am just saying, it is not a yijejo, and if you try to treat it like a yijejo all you will bring it will be suffering."

"How do you want me to treat her then, Ejue? If not like us and not like an animal?"

"A human, should be with humans, Winin," replied Ejue Yeenje.

"You know that is not an option, Ejue," said Aejoa, feeling he had cornered the Ejue in that debate.

"I do know that, Winin. Hence, there is only one proper alternative left, and that is a sad one, Winin."

"What do you mean, Ejue?"

"I am saying, that you should allow us to kill the human, Winin. It would be more merciful."

Ejue Yeenje stepped backwards in response to a terrifying rage rising in the Winin. Aejoa refrained from talking, while fighting the urge to physically attack the Ejue.

"Get out," Aejoa ordered once sufficiently calm to speak the command clearly.

Ejue Yeenje obeyed instantly, relieved to escape the Winin's wrath. Being an Eieie on neutral ground, Yeenje was fully under the authority of the Winin.

"Is that your opinion too?" asked Aejoa, turning his attention to the Doctor.

"Yes, Winin."

The Doctor had no need to fear the Winin. The Doctor was in military employ, the Winin was a civilian authority. When the Doctor obeyed the Winin's orders, beyond the reach of the Winin's authority, it was a matter of choosing to comply with the wishes of the revered Winin.

"My human does not have high demands for life, Doctor. I believe I can give her a better life than she had with the humans," explained Aejoa.

"Yet it tried to kill itself, Winin," the Doctor said softly.

"You know about her illness, Doctor. She wouldn't have done it if she hadn't been sick."

"Were you unable to relieve the dependancy, Winin?"

"I was waiting for her to ask me to do it, Doctor."

The Doctor could not think of a constructive response to that choice, and remained quiet. Aejoa, again, turned his eyes to his unconscious human.

"Explain to me how I operate those straps," Aejoa phrased it as an order, but his tone was that of a request. The Doctor explained. Once the explanation was complete, Aejoa told the Doctor to wake the human and leave.

Aejoa had decided how to react to Majgen's suicide attempt.

Majgen awoke with a start. Her subconscious recognised the experience, and for a split-second she thought herself back in the interrogation chamber. She found herself to be strapped down same as she had been there and fear rose in her.

"Aejoa!" she yelled, instinctively crying out for protection.

"I'm right here," said Aejoa.

The Doctor left, as Aejoa had asked, leaving the unlikely pair alone.

"Aejoa, why am I restrained? Where is my sheet?"

"You tried to kill yourself." Anger rose in Aejoa as the memory of that moment, yet again, sprung to the top of his mind.

'He is angry,' perceived Majgen.'At me!' "Aejoa, what are you going to do?"

His emanations gave her the answer.

"No," she said, and fought the straps. "Aejoa, don't do that. You promised you wouldn't do it unless I asked you to."

"I care about you, Human. I take care of you. That is the nature of our relationship. When you tried to kill yourself, you forfeited your right to hold me to my word on any promise I ever gave to you."

"That's not how it works! A promise is a promise, Aejoa, and youpromised!"

For a moment Aejoa stood still, watching his human wriggle on the board, hopelessly fighting the straps. Her upper arms were strapped to the board, as well as her wrists and her legs. She was lying on her back with practically no freedom of movement, her arms a bit from her sides. Her legs stretched and slightly apart.

"It is how it works amongst yijejos, and I am a yijejo, Little Human."

"Aejoa, don't do it. It's wrong," pleaded Majgen. "I beg you not to do it."

'There is nothing more to discuss, at this point,' decided Aejoa.

He turned the translator-function 'humana to yijejoan' off to spare himself from the wording of her pleas. He was angry at his Little Human for exposing him to the fear of losing her, but did not look forward to violating her.

Entering the top of Majgen's mind, Aejoa noticed how her Brakwan syndrome symptoms were strengthened by her situation.'The straps, the helplessness, the nudity, these are elements of her addiction.'

He studied her emotions, and physical response closely. Aejoa had never mated - he was single. By studying Majgen's memories of past treatment, he had prepared to give relief, to satisfy the addiction. He knew what to do, but would still tread lightly and carefully scan her between and during every move.

'Deprivation of choice, force, adds to it too.'

Majgen's emotions were rampant, almost every emotion from the defineable spectres were present. Observing her mind from the outside, Aejoa had a better understanding of what was going on inside his human than she did. Majgen herself could barely feel her physical response. Feelings of revulsion, fear, sorrow, anger, wrath, even humour, friendliness and hate swam in her mind.

All these emotions drowned her ability to perceive her own sexual arousal. Aejoa could sense it, partially, lust was an emotion he had only ever sensed in her. He had never experienced neither lust, nor sexual arousal himself.

Aejoa raised the massage table till Majgen was at the height of his lowest reaching limbs. He stretched his three upper sets of reaching limbs into the air above her body. His purpose to trigger her imagination, so her mind could guide him to where, and how, to touch.

The floating limbs did trigger her imagination, and more than that it triggered her sexual arousal to a level she couldn't overlook. Just looking at them, knowing that they would soon touch her, made jolts run through her gut straight to her private parts. Shocking through her.

'Grief,' thought Majgen.

Not wanting Aejoa to perceive those physical sensations in her, she desperately tried to raise a mind shield. Being a stronger empath, Aejoa easily kept her mind shield down.

"GET OUT OFF MY HEAD!" she screamed and struggled against his empathic intrusion as well as her straps. Both struggles equally hopeless.

Aejoa slowly lowered one of his middle reaching limbs. Majgen froze and stared at it.

'Tell him where you want him to move it,' a part of her thought.'Tell him you want him to...'

"NO! No, don't."

Empathically Majgen tried to prevent Aejoa from following that thought. To no avail. More jolts shot through her, while she helplessly sensed Aejoa tracing the thought to her imagination of what he could do with that reaching limb.

"Don't..." Majgen stopped talking as a mini-orgasm hit her.'He hasn't even touched me yet!'

She stared at the end of Aejoa's middle limb. She felt certain he would move it where she feared in a moment, and the thought brought more jolts through her body.

Aejoa's middle reaching limb was no more, nor less, phallus-shaped than a human finger. But, its diameter near the end was quite similar to the diameter of the standard size of phallic tools, used in pleasure chambers. Tools which Majgen was very familiar with.

Aejoa's limb reached Majgen's stomach. She jerked in response to the physical contact.

'Don't stop, Aejoa,' she thought, and meant it.'I need relief. I...' Majgen clenched her teeth against the unwanted thoughts.'GRIEF!' "Get that disgusting thing off me. You are making me nauseous," she hissed, and meant that too.

'I really don't want to do this to her,' thought Aejoa, following the conflict in Majgen's mind.'I don't want to do this.'

In spite of her own emotional turmoil, Majgen caught on to Aejoa's conflict.

" 'Then don't do it, Aejoa,' " she thought and said. " 'Just don't do it.' "

The translator still didn't translate humana to yijejoan, but Aejoa understood from her emotions. It was tempting, to stop, to do nothing, to not harm.

'Like Yuuuai,' thought Aejoa,'sometimes we have to hurt - to heal.'

He closed his eyes and fought off the temptation.

'I'm sorry,' he felt, and started moving the limb down her stomach.

'I wanted you to be my friend, Aejoa,' thought Majgen. Tears formed in her eyes, were released and rolled to her ears.

All thoughts disappeared, giving way to physical sensation when the alien limb reached its target.

----=(o)=----

It took hours for Aejoa to satisfy Majgen's addiction to a degree that left her symptom-free. Physically and emotionally exhausted, she fell asleep sooner than Aejoa removed the last of the straps which had kept her in place during the ordeal.

He covered her in a fresh sheet and held her sleeping form to his chest.

"Eeejow Juman," he whispered -Little Human. "Rest now, Eeejow Juman."

Seating himself, he decided to contemplate. Aejoa was well-trained in contemplating. Being a Winin he had spent many of the waking hours of his life contemplating. He could have spent a full yijejoan day thinking of human sexuality in general, and his Little Human's sexuality in particular, but Majgen woke after less than two human hours sleep. Her bladder woke her.

Aejoa allowed her privacy after putting her into the empty tub. The previous yijejoan day, Majgen had managed to convince him she would be safe alone with softly streaming water. He still demanded she not attempt to climb into or out of the tub on her own though.

While peeing Majgen did her best to ignore the soreness in her crotch, but when she was done and started washing herself she abandoned her feeble attempts at forgetting.

'He did it. He forced it on me, and my body accepted his touch.' Nauseated, Majgen reached for the soap, which had been specially synthesised for human use, her use.

'Filthy,' she thought, not referring to anything soap could wash away. A whimper escaped her lips, as they contorted into a grimace of shame. Sobs shook her upper body, and she started crying with earnest.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" she yelled, upon sensing, rather than hearing, that Aejoa had returned.

Majgen's feelings of nausea rose higher when she felt Aejoa enter the top of her mind.

"Go away. I'm not done cleaning," she stated, fighting an urge to raise her mind shield.

"I have already seen you naked, Little Human," the translator interpreted Aejoa's reply.

"You think I have forgotten that?" asked Majgen. "Do you think I will ever be able to forget that?"

The translator could only translate her words, not convey the venom in her voice, but her emanations made up for that deficiency in the device.

"Why do you detest me?" asked Aejoa.

'He asks because he wants me to think about why,' perceived Majgen. "I detest you, because what you did was despicable, Aejoa," she replied, and started soaping herself up, determined to at least become physically clean.

"More despicable than what you did?"

'What is that supposed to mean?' thought Majgen, but didn't feel like looking for the answer in Aejoa's emanations.

"Leave me alone, Yijejo," she said, hoping to hurt him with the impersonal denomination.

"Answer my question, Human."

"Go kill yourself," retorted Majgen. The old, insolent, human expression had come to her easily, even though she was not accustomed to speaking with such impertinence.

'She spoke an insult,' realised Aejoa, sooner than the translator translated, yet he was not prepared for the translated meaning of the words.

"EEEEEEEE," he screamed with outrage, upon hearing the yijejo meaning of her words.

The sound was deafening, and his anger terrifying. With a scream of her own Majgen sank to her knees and curled into a ball of trembling fear. Aejoa held on to the edge of the tub with every reaching limb, fighting his desire to reach down and grab the tiny creature.

'Don't forget how fragile humans are,' he reminded himself, and closed his eyes waiting for his emotions to calm.

"Is nothing sacred to your kind?" asked Aejoa, after regaining his self-control.

Majgen was too scared to reply.

"Don't be afraid of me. I won't punish you for insulting me," promised Aejoa. "I'm sorry I frightened you, Little Human. I wasn't prepared for such a severe insult."

"Please don't hurt me, Aejoa," pleaded Majgen, unable to grasp that he had just claimed he wouldn't.

"I won't hurt you," reiterated Aejoa. "Please don't be afraid of me. I will try to be more prepared next time you insult me."

He stretched a limb down to caress her back comfortingly, she usually liked that when he held her in his arms. The feeling rising in Majgen, as his limb touched her naked wet back, was not comfort though, so he withdrew again.

"Please understand, Little Human. I am a Winin. I am not used to insults. I..." He trailed off, searching for words. "I have a very low tolerance for insults. Amongst yijejos no one would ever even think of insulting a Winin the way you just did."

"I will try not to do it again," promised Majgen, still afraid.

"I understand you are not a yijejo. I don't expect you to act like a yijejo, Little Human," said Aejoa.

'He considers me and my species inferior,' realised Majgen.'I knew all along, but somehow I forgot.'

"I will learn to control my temper better, so I don't scare you again," continued Aejoa. "Please understand, Little Human, you are safe with me. I will not harm you. I will protect you."

'Truth. He is sincere,' perceived Majgen. Her fear abated and was replaced with a hollow hopeless feeling.'He won't cause me pain, but he will force me to live the rest of my life as a pet. An exotic domesticated animal.'

Majgen got to her feet and walked into the streaming water, to wash the soap off.

'And all those years, he will 'treat' my Brakwan syndrome.' In spite of the pleasantly warm water she shivered.

After washing off soap, and drying herself, Majgen covered her body in the sheet again. She had learned to drape the sheet properly over the side of the tub, so it no longer slipped down while she left it. Aejoa picked her up, gently wrapping his limbs around her.

"You are safe with me, Little Human. You protected me when I was in danger, now I will protect you."

Feeling his love for her stung Majgen somewhere deep inside.'If you love me, why do you insist on hurting me?' she thought, but wouldn't ask.

"Ask with words, Little Human. I won't chide you for it," promised Aejoa.

"I don't want to talk about it," admitted Majgen. "I don't even want to think about it."

"I know," said Aejoa. "I have seen it in your memories. This is the way you have always dealt with the treatment." Carrying her back to the leisure room, he continued, "That was how you dealt with it in the human world, but you are no longer amongst humans. Why do you cling to your feeling of shame here with me? I am not ashamed of your ailment."

'He couldn't understand. He has never felt lust. Yijejos only have sex to reproduce, and he has never done that.'

"Talk to me in words, Little Human. Sometimes things are better said than thought."

"I don't want to talk about it, Aejoa. Please put me down."

"I like holding you close," he said, but regretted when he felt resentment growing in her.

Choosing two chairs, he deposited her in one and seated himself in the other.

"Talk to me. Don't bottle everything inside," pleaded Aejoa. "You can trust me with your words."

"You raped me." The translator used multiple words to translate the alien concept.

"I assure you," replied Aejoa. "My reproductive organ never came near you. It is all the way down here." He pointed at the lower part of his abdomen. "Inactive, hidden behind a virginal membrane. I don't have a mate."

"I know you didn't..." Majgen found herself unable to finish the sentence. After the translator was done working on the unfinished sentence she tried again. "But you violated me. You touched me in sexual ways." Trying to think of words a yijejo would understand she said, "You activated my body for mating, and you are not my mate. You had no right to do it."

"You needed it, Little Human."

"You promised not to do it, Aejoa. Youpromised."

"You forfeited my promises," stated Aejoa. A pained expression crossed his face.

Although Majgen was beginning to learn to interpret yijejo body-language, his emanations told her far more than his body.

"That makes no sense to me, Aejoa."

"You tried to kill yourself."

"You had no right to prevent me from that either, Aejoa. It'smy life. It's all I have, but it'smine."

"Suicide is a sin, Little Human."

"What does sin mean?" asked Majgen, unable to recognise the word, even though it was translated properly to humana.

"That is a question mostly asked by small children," said Aejoa, not sure how to interpret the question from an adult human.

"Well maybe the translator is having a malfunction. I have never heard that word before."

"I will use other words then, Little Human." Aejoa searched his mind for the premade explanations usually given to children. It had been years since he had worked with youngsters, such tasks were usually assigned to low ranking Eieie.

"A sin is something that is wrong beyond being illegal. Something unnaturally wrong. A crime is an offence to the law, a sin is an offense against the natural order of things. Something that is ethically and morally wrong. Like for parents to cast out a child, before it has come of age. Or for adult children to let their parents starve, even if they have the means to support them. Or to commit murder."

"I think I get it," said Majgen. "That would make rape a sin too. Rape is unnatural."

"Yes," confirmed Aejoa. "Albeit that is not a sin which yijejos have to worry about. That cannot be done against a yijejo. Or well, at least not without clinical conditions and drug treatments." He briefly shivered merely thinking of such an abomination. "But even though it would be theoretically possible, it doesn't happen."

"Yet, you raped me," Majgen stated. She perceived, he was protesting before he finished a reply and interrupted him. "You forced sex on me. It was forced sex, even if you didn't perform intercourse. Grief, I don't even know if intercourse is possible between our species. But what you did to me was sexual, and it was forced. You had no right to do it."