Make a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLady
PennLady
1,732 Followers

x-x-x-x-x

At long last, either won over or beaten into submission by Mindy's incessant pleading, Julie arranged for her to meet Marcus. He was gallant, as Julie had expected, and she did get a laugh out of Mindy nearly drooling over the genie. Then the two women left, both reluctantly, to attend a seminar for work.

"Oh, my God, he's gorgeous," Mindy exclaimed, fanning herself with her hand.

"Yes, he's quite handsome," Julie agreed, smiling as she drove to the conference center hosting the seminar.

"I can't believe you just didn't wish that he'd sleep with you," Mindy said. "Seems like that would just take care of everything."

"We've been over this, remember?" Julie said. "I already made one wish. I don't want to make any more." Julie had explained about her parents to Mindy at the funeral.

"Well, I think you'll have to," Mindy said. "Mom and Nana couldn't think of anything."

Julie sighed. "Well, then, I'll figure it out."

"You know," said Mindy, after a few minutes of quiet, "you wouldn't have to wish for him to sleep with you anyway."

Julie spared a glance at her friend, raising an eyebrow. "Why not?"

Mindy stared at her. "You can't tell me you don't know." Julie shrugged, keeping her eyes on the road. "Julie, he's totally in love with you."

If they'd been at a red light, Julie would have turned to stare, mouth agape, at Mindy. However, a horn behind her warned that she'd already slowed down too much and the light was green. "What… what are you talking about?" she finally managed, grateful to turn into the parking lot.

"I could see it," Mindy said, exasperated. "And you're falling for him, too, if you haven't already."

Julie thought for a moment, putting the car in park, then dropped her forehead to the steering wheel. Mindy was right. But it didn't matter, and she said as much. Mindy was about to protest, but Julie pointed out that they'd be late, so they rushed inside.

Julie couldn't concentrate on the droning presentations, preoccupied with Mindy's statements. Her friend was right, she didn't even fight that. But what could be done about it? Once she made the final wish, whenever and whatever that was, he'd be gone. Nonetheless, being with him would be preferable to being here. At last, there was a break, and she stood up to stretch and get a drink. She saw Mindy flirting with someone at another table and smiled slightly, hoping Mindy would have some fun.

Stepping out into the hallway, she checked the signs for the restrooms and walked to her right. It was empty and she was grateful for the quiet as she used the toilet and then washed her hands. She slowly dried her hands, wondering if she could find a way to skip the next session and deciding it probably wasn't feasible. Sighing, she tossed the paper towel in the trash and started for the door. God, I wish I was home with Marcus, she thought idly.

She felt a small tug in her stomach, then her surroundings blurred. When they came into focus again, she was standing in her living room, Marcus looking at her with a somewhat surprised smile.

"What happened?" she said, staggering a little. Marcus reached out to steady her.

"You wished you were home," he said, "and so, here you are." Inwardly, he was extremely pleased. He realized she hadn't meant to wish, but apparently she did want to be with him. That made him feel somewhat better about his feelings, although he still wasn't sure how to tell her. Or even if he should tell her.

"Oh," she said, then sat down. "Oh, no… I didn't mean to." She put her head in her hands. One more wish granted, one more wish closer to losing Marcus. The worst part was that she didn't know how many wishes she had before she was done and he had to leave.

"What's wrong?" Marcus asked, sitting next to her. He gently rubbed her back. Normally he'd never take such liberties in touching his master, but he knew Julie needed some comfort and wouldn't object.

"I didn't mean to make a wish," she said, dropping her hands. She wanted to be strong but found herself talking around a lump in her throat. Raising her eyes to his, she said, "Every wish I make is one wish closer to you leaving, and I don't… I don't want you to leave." She didn't know what he would think about that, but she felt better for saying it.

"I don't want to go," he admitted, desperate to wrap his arms around her and comfort her. "I just wish I knew what to do about it." He looked down at her, stroked her hair back. "I love you, Julie." She stared at him in surprise. Whatever she thought he might say, that wasn't it. "It's all right, you know," he said with a gentle smile. "I don't expect you to feel the same way. I mean, I hoped, but…" He shrugged. "Being what I am, I just have to wait for you."

Julie couldn't speak for a minute. Did she love him? She'd been thinking of so many other things -- like how to release him -- that she had never considered it, nor the idea that he might love her. Finally she said, "Marcus, I don't know quite what to say. I don't know what I would have done these last few weeks without you. You helped me so much… I know you had to, but I'm so glad you were here."

Marcus tightened his arms around her. "Whether I had to or not, I wanted to." It was true. And even if she didn't love him, for a just a moment, he could pretend she did.

"Marcus," Julie said softly. "I hate to say it, but I need to get back to the seminar. People will wonder what happened, and Mindy will be waiting for me to drive home." He pulled back, looked at her and nodded. Then she frowned. "I'll have to use another wish, won't I? To go back? Damn." She put her head in her hands.

"It's all right," he said. "Remember, I told you it's not a three-wishes and out kind of thing?" She nodded. "I can feel when it's time to move on. A weird sort of intuition, I guess. Sometimes it happens after one wish, sometimes after ten. I don't feel it now. Sending you back won't be the last wish." At least he desperately hoped so. What he told her was true, but still, he didn't want to be wrong. He was no expert on the metaphysical implications of genie-dom.

"All right," she said. "Funny, though. Will it work even though I don't really want to go?" She tried to smile.

"It will," he said, "because you do want to go. I know what you mean, but you do want to go and straighten everything out. Just wish, then I hope you come home on your own soon after."

"I will," she said. She stared at him for a moment, then leaned in and kissed him. Astonished, Marcus could only sit and relish the feel of her lips, soft and warm, on his. He wanted to respond -- to hold her, to deepen the kiss, to let his lips run over her neck and shoulders -- but he couldn't. It killed him, but he needed Julie's express permission. She seemed to realize this, slowly ending the kiss and pulling back. "When I come home," she said shyly, "I'd like you to kiss me." Marcus nodded, smiling.

Julie blushed and looked away while Marcus unconsciously stroked her hand. She didn't know quite what was going on, but she couldn't figure it out until she fixed the situation with the seminar. "The sooner I leave, the sooner I can come back," she said. Marcus only nodded again. Julie took a deep breath. "I wish I were back at the seminar." There was the same tug, the blurred vision, and then she was back in the rest room at the hotel.

Whew, she thought, glad it was empty. She looked at her watch. She hadn't been gone more than ten minutes. She'd have to find Mindy and convince her to leave early, or at least as soon as the talk was over.

She walked down the hall and quietly entered the conference room. It was large, and thankfully the lights were dimmed as the presenter discussed the slides on the screen. Julie managed to quietly slip over to Mindy and sit in the empty chair next to her. Mindy looked over, then smiled, relieved to see Julie.

"Are you okay?" Mindy whispered.

"Yeah, sorry," Julie whispered back. "I was, um… something came up." Mindy gave her a puzzled look. "I'll explain later," Julie continued. "But I need to leave as soon as this thing is over."

"Leaving now would be fine by me," Mindy sighed. "This is the most boring thing I've heard yet. It's like someone took all the office buzzwords from Dilbert and mashed them up into this presentation." Julie stifled a laugh. "But I guess we need to stick it out." Suddenly, Mindy seemed to get an idea, and narrowed her eyes at Julie. "Does this have to do with Marcus?"

"Yes," Julie said, still whispering. "But I'll explain later."

"Don't bother," said Mindy. "I'd want to get back to him, too." She winked at Julie. Julie smiled and shook her head, then turned to the presenter. Mindy was right, it was boring, and she suspected some of the words like "eventalating" were made up on the spot. At last, on the dot of eight o'clock, the presenter finished. Mindy stood up and practically pulled Julie out of the room.

"Okay, what's going on?" Mindy asked. She was all but sprinting to the exit.

"I accidentally wished I was home," Julie said in a low voice, looking around to make sure no one heard her. She didn't know why, but it was instinctive. "Then, I was. I talked to Marcus and… well, I need to get home." Julie wasn't sure how much she wanted to say just then. It all seemed too unreal, as though she'd dreamed it.

"Well, then, let's get moving." Mindy picked up her pace and they nearly ran to Julie's car. "Come on, lady, get driving," Mindy said, sliding into the passenger seat. "Can't keep true love waiting."

"What are you talking about?" Julie asked, trying to keep her expression calm.

"Come on, Julie," said Mindy, latching her seat belt. "You can't fool me. You love him. Does he love you?"

Julie sighed and leaned her head back against the seat. "He says he does. I believe him. But, Min, I don't know what to do. He's… he's a genie. He'll go away. I can't wish for him to stay, it would be against the rules."

"Maybe that's what's supposed to happen," Mindy said. "You've been so lonely for so long, Julie. Maybe you needed someone to remind you that there's more out there. Other people that you can love and who can love you."

"I don't want anyone else," said Julie as she put the car into gear and left the lot. "I guess I should be grateful for the time, but…" she swallowed against a lump in her throat. "I just lost my parents, damn it, I don't want to lose him, too." Mindy didn't know what to say, so just reached over to squeeze Julie's shoulder in sympathy.

"It's cliché, I know," said Mindy as she stepped out of the car, "but it'll work out, Julie. Somehow it will."

"Thanks," said Julie, with a half-hearted smile. Mindy watched as she drove off, desperately wishing she knew what to say or do to help her friend. She could think of nothing, and could only hope that either Julie found the solution, or that it presented itself.

x-x-x-x

"Hi." Marcus turned at the sound of Julie's voice. He took a moment to look at her. He'd seen plenty of beautiful women in his service as a genie. His bottle had been found by peasants and royalty, and he'd seen poor girls who would melt the hearts of the coldest men, and royal women who could make a room go silent merely by walking in the doorway. Julie was prettier than any of them. Her blonde hair was pulled back on one side by a simple silver barrette, with gentle curls resting on her shoulders. Her grey eyes seemed almost blue. Marcus wanted nothing more than to go over and pull her into his arms, to feel her warm body against his, to run his hands over the curves of her body. But he waited.

"You're back," he said, smiling.

"I wanted to be here sooner," she said, "but that last talk seemed like it would never end."

"Are you all right?" Marcus asked. Julie stood just inside the living room, her arms crossed in front of her, and her eyes darted all over the room. It seemed like she felt awkward, and Marcus felt badly about that.

"I'm fine, I'm…" Julie started, then stopped. She stared at him before continuing. He really did look like a Roman god, she thought. His hair was dark and curly, his features chiseled, and his eyes dancing with mischief. I'm in love with him, she thought helplessly. The one man I can't be sure will stay, and I fall in love. It's not fair.

"Do you still want me to kiss you?" Marcus asked, walking over to her. Julie nodded. "Oh, good," he said. He leaned down and touched his lips to hers. Julie lifted her hands and rested them on his chest, but aside from his lips, Marcus didn't touch her. Julie pulled back.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "I thought you would want…" she trailed off.

"I do," he said, and now he felt awkward. "But I need your permission. You're still my master. You only said you wanted me to kiss you."

"Oh." Julie stood, her hands still on his chest, considering what to do. Then she looked up at him. "Do you still love me?"

"It's only been an hour and a half," he said, with a laugh. "I'm not that fickle. Yes, Julie, I love you."

"I love you, too," she said, her heart warming as he grinned widely. "I know," she said, speaking before she lost her nerve, "that you'll have to go sometime. Part of me says I should stop now and avoid the hurt, but I can't. I love you, and if there's pain later, I'll just have to deal with it."

"I wouldn't hurt you, Julie," he said. She saw the sincerity in his dark eyes.

"I know," she said. "But I also know it's just the nature of things, of who and what you are. You'll have to go sometime, but I don't want to regret not doing anything."

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked, his heart beating quickly in nervous anticipation.

"I want you to take me to my room and make love to me," she said softly. "I want you to kiss me and touch me and help me forget about everything else for a while."

"I don't think I have ever wanted to do as I was commanded as much as I do now," he told her. She smiled as he kissed her and then gasped as he scooped her up and began carrying her down the hall.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm too heavy…" She tried, wiggling carefully, to get him to put her down.

"You're no such thing," he told her, holding her tighter. "And besides, you said you wanted me to take you to your room. I'm only doing as you asked." She laughed and he kissed her forehead. He loved to hear her laugh.

Once in her room, Marcus gently set her down to stand in front of him. Her head reached to his shoulder, which he found the perfect height for holding her and stroking her hair. His body felt tight. He was dying to touch her, kiss her, and she had said he could. But it was so difficult to do anything without direct permission. He had had sex with previous masters on occasions, but it was always in response to a wish. It was never because they wanted him for himself. This was entirely new to him and it was hard to process his thoughts and emotions.

"Julie, I… I'm not sure what…" he stopped as his tongue stumbled over the words.

"It's okay," she said, reaching up to place a small kiss on his lips. "I've thought about this a bit, and I hope I say the right things." She took his face in her hands, and looked into his eyes. They were so dark they were almost black and she could get lost in them. "I give you permission," she said. "You can touch me, hold me, kiss me, make love to me. For tonight, we aren't a master and servant. We're lovers, we're equals."

Julie bit her lip, waiting for his reaction. She hoped what she said would work. Although she acted as though they were equals, she knew they weren't, and it bothered her. For now, at least, she wanted to lose that part of their relationship.

"Thank you," Marcus breathed. She had set him free, at least for tonight. He wrapped his arms around her and lowered his mouth to hers. She gasped in slight surprised, but quickly brought her arms up and around his shoulders. As it sank in that she really had meant it, that she did want him to act on his own feelings, Marcus gently touched his tongue to her lips and squeezed her more tightly as her lips parted in response.

Julie felt herself getting almost light-headed. She tangled one hand in Marcus' thick, dark hair. He tasted exotic, she thought. How had she managed to deny or deflect her attraction for so long? Now she needed him like she needed air. The thought of how she would feel when he had to leave flitted across her mind and she pressed herself against him harder to banish the idea.

Marcus' hands ran up and down Julie's back before he realized it. Her body was amazing. She was soft, and warm, and he wanted to feel her next to him, with no clothes in the way. Slowly, hardly daring to believe he had her permission, he moved one hand and began to carefully pull her top out of the waistband of her pants. When his hand slid underneath and felt the skin at her waist, he couldn't hold back a moan of pleasure.

Julie laid her head against his chest as he slid both hands under her shirt. She'd never felt this way before, and she couldn't even describe it. She wanted him so badly it was hard to think. Her body seemed to be trembling, but she wasn't sure if it really was or if it was just her emotions running wild. She decided it didn't matter as his hands moved in circles on her back. He began trailing kisses down her neck, pulling aside the collar of her shirt for better access. She gasped at the pleasure.

Enough of this, she thought, and began unbuttoning his shirt. When it was open, she ran her hands over his chest and shoulders, delighting in his reaction. He seemed to want to pull away and get closer at the same time, so Julie leaned forward and kissed his chest. Marcus stood very still, unable to move. Never had anyone cared so much about his pleasure and it was a heady feeling.

"You feel good," she said quietly.

"So do you," he said, his throat suddenly dry. "You have no idea." He swallowed. "I need… I need you…" He wasn't sure what he needed, or wanted. His mind and emotions were all in a jumble. His body wanted hers, and she had given him permission to act as he wanted, but it was so hard, to break from what seemed like eons of habit, of servitude.

"It's all right," she said. "What do you need?" Julie finally understood how difficult it was for Marcus to act first, to do something without being told, or at least asked. Her heart was breaking as she saw him struggle. "Shhh. Never mind," she soothed him, stroking his hair. "You wait until you're ready." Kissing him all the while, she helped them both shed their clothes, and guided him down to the bed with her.

"Just put your arms around me," she whispered. He complied, pulling her as close to him as he could. Her body was like nothing he'd felt before and he couldn't get enough of it. His desire began to win out over his fear and habitual submissiveness. Julie sighed as his hands began to explore her body, moving from her shoulders down beside her breasts, over her hips, and along her legs. She loved the feel of his hands, warm and slightly rough against her skin.

As he tentatively released his desires, Marcus quickly gained confidence that this was what Julie wanted. That knowledge aroused him intensely, and he began to focus on her body, although the feel of her hands along his back and in his hair threatened to distract him.

He raised his head and looked into her eyes, relishing the love that he saw. "I'm ready now," he said quietly. Julie nodded and let her eyes fall closed as he kissed her.

Marcus allowed himself to give in to his needs and emotions. He kissed her face, then her neck, nipping softly along her shoulder line. Her sighs and gasps were the sweetest things he thought he'd ever heard, and he moved down her body, trying to make them continue. He ran his lips and tongue over her breast, her nipples, her stomach and down to her sex. She gave a short cry when his tongue delved between her legs and made her come in waves.

PennLady
PennLady
1,732 Followers