Making a Weakness a Strength

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last we reached the car.

"Shall I take you home now?"

"Yes, please"

I gave the gentleman the address and as we drove I looked at the pictures he had taken. There I was groping my tits and pulling my nipples, displaying my arse and frigging. Except that last one wasn't a picture but a video. It captured my fingers rubbing and being buried in my cunt as well as the animal like noises I had made – I didn't realise I was being so loud! Watching myself I thought I had put on a good performance. I hope the guy who owned the phone thought so and got off watching me. Perhaps looking such a slut was worth it.

It wasn't long before we arrived and I was quite worried at the thought that someone might see me here but also excited about it. There was nothing for it but to take my keys in my hand and dash for the front door as quickly as I could. Just before I got out of the car though, the gentleman gave me his card.

No one was in as I walked in the flat. My clothes went in the bin and I went in the shower. Drying myself off in my room I saw the card and read it: Mr D. Cole, Lecturer, St Giles College and a number. "Call me if you would enjoy further lessons" was written on the back.

Naked on the bed I relived the experience of the day becoming aroused all over again at the thought that I had changed so much in four weeks; exposing myself so shamelessly to several young men, an old one and a camera; allowing myself to be touched and even jizzed on by people I did not know; looking like a dirty nympho in public.

But was it because I had succumbed in weakness or been strong in my sexuality?

I masturbated in front of the mirror with Mr Cole's card in my hand and wondered if I would find out if I rang his number...