Making a Woman of Him Ch. 14

Story Info
Roxie helps Chester accept his need for domination
3.1k words
4.46
20.7k
5
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

"Listen up ladies," Corrine struck a knife against her water glass, looking around the table. "It seems we have a problem."

It was Thursday night, Corrine had called a mandatory council dinner. Everyone was there, including Catherine. Chester could see she was agitated at the prospect of her disobedience to Millard and John.

The noise quieted down, all faces looking at Corrine.

"Catherine...well, Catherine has gotten herself into something a little deeper than is good for her. Or, should I say, she's put something deeper in her than is good for her?" Corrine smiled at her play on words.

They all turned to look at Catherine, her head shaking, red-faced.

"And Chester...well, it seems Chester's past has caught up with him." She paused, looking at Chester with a matronizing expression. "To make matters a little more complicated, the young pups, Millard and John, have been a bit more pit bull than French poodle. So, we're going to have to stage an intervention."

Several of the women turned their heads to look between Catherine and Chester, not sure where to pay attention, their curiosity exploding.

"What sort of intervention?"

"Who?"

"When?"

Corrine looked around, smiling thinly. "Well, that's what we wanted to chat about. We had some ideas, but we thought you all might be able to help."

Corrine explained some of the specifics, talking over the gasps and protests from some of the women as they comprehended what Catherine had agreed to. Chester kept his eyes focused on her, trying to ignore the questioning looks. He knew he was blushing, but his biggest concern was the reaction from his peter.Why would it pop up at a time like this?

The suggestions started to fly about what to do.

"Well, when Roger is a bad boy, we do a little B-mod, if you know what I mean," Darla said coyly.

"No, Darla, we don't. Perhaps you could be specific?"

She blushed, but everyone knew she enjoyed talking about Roger – he humiliated her plenty when he was in the house and she used these as opportunities to get back at him. "So, he absolutely hates it when I don't let him...ummm...you know...cum? So, when he's been particularly annoying, I make sure he's pretty worked up, and then, well, I leave him hanging...so to speak. He doesn't repeat whatever it is very soon after – blue balls apparently lasts a while..."

Lucinda chimed in. "Yeah, I've noticed him being sheepish every now and then – that's cold, Darla. But I've got to admit I've used the same approach on a few guys. It sounds like these two are real freaks of nature, though, right? In my Human Sexuality class last semester they talked about how symmetries in sexual practices – like voyeurs are equally likely to be exhibitionists, or doms and subs often switch roles...like that...."

"What's your point, Lucinda?" June hated how she lectured all the time.

"I'm just saying, if Millard and John are so into these power roles – they would likely respond to having it done to them, right?"

"And?" It was Roxie's turn to push her along, already well familiar with Millard's role switching.

"So, I guess it would be a small shift to move them from Dom to Sub under the right circumstances..."

Chester saw Corrine's eyes dart to Roxie's and June's and all of them quickly looking at him and Catherine. He couldn't figure out what was going on, simply eating in silence as the chatter continued around the table.

Roxie pulled him aside after dinner, the group agreeing on their next steps for Millard and John.

"Have you given any more thought to what you're going to do about your sister?"

He just shook his head, his eyes searching hers for any hope. "No. Whatever she is planning, it'll be awful for me. I'm certain of it." He had been imagining what Yvette would be thinking, but he'd never successfully figured it out before – she always seemed to push the envelope beyond anything he'd thought up.

"Oh, c'mon Chester. It's not that hard." They were sitting in her room – a single, like his, but without all of Wendy's pinks and fluff. "She just enjoys humiliating you. And you seem to respond to it, so she keeps doing it."

He sat on her bed watching as she puttered around the room, straightening, getting her homework together.

"But," she stopped, looking at him, "it sounds like she's into a little bit more than just public humiliation, right? Control. She really sounds like a control freak." She looked over his shoulder, staring into the distance, thinking. "I'm going to get out of these clothes – you don't mind, yeah?"

He shrugged – it didn't seem to matter what he minded. But the thought she might care about his opinion was sweet.

"For example," she continued as she unbuttoned her blouse. "She'd just as soon have you kneeling on the floor right now, right?" She stopped, two fingers pinching her blouse closed.

He blushed at the thought, and how she had nailed Yvette. "Yes," he said quietly, waiting.

"She'd probably do something like this – let me know if I've got it right: 'Chester, you little scoundrel! What are you doing in my room?! The scandal! Sitting on my bed and watching me undress! That just isn't a proper thing for aboyto do, is it?'" Roxie smiled slightly, letting the blouse placket swing open.

He could see the lace of her bra. He smiled thinly at her impersonation. "Close," he said.

"'But you're not aboy,are you? No! You're a girl! So, I suppose it's okay. But I'm still wondering what you're doing here. Were you going to jack off watching me?'? Roxie slipped the blouse off and put it on a hanger. "'That's it, isn't it? You wanted to jack off watching me undress. Well...who's stopping you?'"

Her expression had changed slightly – a little harder, her smile gone. He shivered a little and nodded. "That's closer to the real thing." He was getting confused.

"Well?" She motioned to the ground in between them, as she reached back to undo her bra. "Do it."

He felt the same jolt up his spine he remembered from Yvette. A feeling of powerlessness, of compliance. He almost jumped from the bed, but held back, confused. "What...? What...are...you...Are you asking me to masturbate in front of you?" He felt his hands begin to move on their own, unbuttoning his shirt.What was wrong with him? What was with her???!

She ignored him, taking off her bra and throwing into the hamper. Her breasts jiggled slightly. "'You're the one who crept in here to watch me. It's up to you.'" She turned to look at him, her eyes going to the ground, a silent demand.

He shook his head slowly, his eyes filling with liquid. "No, Roxie. Please. I...it's...you're scaring me a little." What was scaring him was how much she had begun to sound like Yvette, and even worse, how much he wanted to do what she was demanding. "I'll do whatever you want, but don't...not like that." He brushed the back of his hand across his eyes to clear them.

She turned to face him, slipping her slacks down along with her panties. "Shhh....it's okay, Chester. It's okay. I'm sorry." She tossed her underwear into the hamper and hung the slacks on a hanger. "I was just trying to figure her out. Did I get it right?"

He realized he had been holding his breath and let it out, relaxing. To his shock, he could feel his penis hardening and shook his head.

"It's okay, Ches. Seriously." She had noticed the tenting at his crotch. "I told you. You're a sub. You want to do this stuff. It's just the way that Yvette does it is cruel. She's just looking out for herself. Here. Let's try it a different way – you'll see."

She took a couple of steps toward him, her naked body fully exposed, legs spread, her hands on her hips. "Chester?" She waited for him to answer.

He was momentarily confused by her rapid shift. He felt a pulse in his penis. "Yes?"

"I know you would like to eat my pussy, right?"

Standing there, she looked...powerful. But naked and exposed, she looked...inviting. He looked up at her face – she wasn't stern, but she wasn't smiling. She was waiting. "Yes?"

"Well, either you do or you don't. Which is it?" The tone was teasing, but the demand was clear.

"I...do." He looked down at the bright red hair and knew where she was leading him.

"I would appreciate it if you would take that beautiful tongue of yours and make me cum. Do you think you're up to it?"

He unconsciously licked his lips, his head barely nodding.

"That would be great," she said, invitingly. "Here's the thing, though. I need you to strip naked and get on your knees. You'll do that for me, right?"

He didn't take his eyes off her face, as his fingers continued to unbutton his blouse. Peeling it off, he stood up, unfastening his slacks. He knew he would be on his knees in a moment; he knew he would shuffle over to her and do whatever she asked of him. He knew it, because she was right. He needed whatever she was doing to him...just like he had needed Yvette.

"That's it, sweetheart. Mmmm...your hands on my ass feel so great...yeah, unh huhn...dig your tongue a LITtle...ohhh...deeper. Yes! Suck my cunt, Chester. That's it, suck my juices out of me like a tropical fruit. That's it baby. Keep it up. Keep it up."

But as he worked his way into her wet lips, his tongue slipping as deeply into her as he could manage, he realized she wasn't anything like Yvette. He would do this for her because she asked. Because it gave her pleasure. He would do this for her because he wanted to give her pleasure.

* - * - * - *

"Yvette is so done with you," they were lying together in her bed, his peter hard. She hadn't cum, at least not standing up. She'd made him follow her around the room, his knees hurt a little from the carpet, until she sat on the bed and he was finally able to give her release. His peter had been so hard the whole time, but she wouldn't let him ejaculate.

He just stared at her face. "How?"

"Just like Millard is so done with me and Catherine," she smiled but he couldn't quite understand the expression on her face. "You are a beautiful girl, Chester. I've taken a shine to you." Her hand drifted to his chest, feeling the smooth skin, keeping him aroused.

"How is Yvette so done with me?"

She put her finger to his lips and reached over to turn off the light. "Go to sleep, Chester. You've had a very hard night and you need your beauty rest." To emphasize the point she wrapped her hand around his erection and held him until they had both fallen asleep.

* - * - * - *

"So, here's the plan." Roxie looked across the breakfast table at the three of them. "Yvette comes in on Sunday, right?"

Chester nodded.

"And she'll likely expect you to show her your house, the school, your room, your hard dick." She didn't stop, watching him nodding uncomfortably. "But we're not going to let that happen, right ladies?"

June and Corrine exchanged glances. When Roxie got into one of her moods, it was best to just let her run out of steam rather than attempt to participate. "Sure!" June said, enthusiastically. "How?"

Roxie smiled indulgently. "Here's the way it's going to play out: Chester will bring her over to the men's house, as she would expect, but after showing her his room, and hopefully avoiding any contact with The Two Dicks, he'll surprise her by bringing her over here." She took a spoonful of cereal, leaving the impression she'd made everything clear.

"Uhh, c'mon honey," Corrine wasn't going to play. "You know you aren't done. What's the plan?"

Roxie smiled an 'I'm fucking with you smile' and continued. As Chester listened to her plan, he realized he would have to do and say things to Yvette he'd never done before. He squeaked in protest at one point and they all three looked over at him, their eyes raised.

"I...I'm not so sure..."

"Well, you better be," Roxie said dismissively and continued explaining.

He looked over at the other two women who, nodding and smiling, seemed to think it would work just fine.

As Roxie explained, the idea dawned on him that maybe he really could be rid of his step-sister...for good. He turned it over in his head, the feeling of release, of freedom creeping into his thoughts. It occurred to him how much of a burden it had been, even though, a week before, he hadn't thought of it consciously.

It scared him a little too. The thought he might be who he was because of Yvette's power over him and not because it was what he truly wanted. He looked down at his clothes and looked back at his life the past few years, wondering if dressing as a woman was so important. His eyes watered at the thought. He felt as if he were standing on a cliff.

"It'll be okay, Chester!" Roxie looked over at him with concern. "You can do it!"

He pressed his lips together in a tight smile. "It's not that. I mean, I don't know if I'll be able to do it or not...but...it's just..." he waved his hands around his body, trying to explain how much of him was tied up in Yvette's control.

They all looked at him questioningly, not comprehending. Roxie got up and stood behind him, her hands on his shoulders. "It'll be okay. Really. We'll be there almost the entire time."

He looked up at her, a tear overflowing onto his cheek, realizing she still didn't understand his concern.

"Hey! It's getting late!"

"What time is it?" Corrine looked at her watch. "Fuck! I've got to get going!"

They scattered up the stairs, leaving him alone with his thoughts and worries. "It'll be okay," he said to himself, the memory of Roxie's fingers on his shoulder. "Sure it will," but he didn't feel any more confident hearing the words.

* - * - * - *

He might as well not have gone to class with the amount of attention he was paying. Matheson, his PolySchi prof just looked at him funny each time he failed to even raise his hand, let alone participate in the discussion.

Luckily he only had two classes, back to back, early in the day. He usually reserved Friday for completing as much homework as possible, and seeing how horrible the weekend would likely be, he desperately wanted to get started. He raced to the library, hoping to find a quiet corner where no one from the women's house would interrupt him, or take of their clothes, or kneel down and swallow his peter. He shook off the feeling beginning to grow in him and found a study carrel.

He liked the cluster of carrels in this corner of the building. Facing a forest, he could look up and out of the plate glass to contemplate his reading and get lost in nature. While he thought it was idyllic he found it odd so few others claimed the carrels around him. In the several months he'd come here, only a handful of times had he encountered any other students, and never anyone he knew.

As he read, he could hear the shrrrshrring of whispered conversation, coming from somewhere behind him. It happened every once in a while, and it usually didn't bother him, but this time it seemed to go on, and at times the voices sounded heated...or emotional. He couldn't quite make out the words, but the tone seemed different from the usual snickering or casual conversation.

Completely distracted by it, he quietly got up to stretch and looked around. There was no one in sight in any of the carrels and he couldn't see through the stacks behind him. Cautiously, not wanting to cause a fuss, he walked toward the sounds. Peeking around the shelves into the first aisle he saw it was deserted, but the whispering was a little louder, punctuated by some other noise he couldn't quite make out.

There were two more aisles before the back wall of the room. Quietly he looked into the next aisle and again found it deserted. The sounds were becoming louder – either because he was closer or whoever it was was getting more animated. The words weren't much clearer, but he could tell it was a man and a woman, and they seemed to be arguing.

Too curious to let it go, he crept to the edge of the last shelves. Looking back to the carrels, confirming he was still alone, he drifted his left eye around the shelf. To his relief, he saw it was Roxie, and then he saw who she was arguing with – Millard! Immediately he was confused. Millard was on his knees, his face pushed in between her legs, her pants and underwear pushed to her feet.

He pulled back and suppressed a gasp, her words now clear to him.

"That's it you cunt-licker. Stick your face deep into my taco, you sick fuck," she hissed.

Chester's heart raced; he felt the warmth of a blush on his face. Thoughts warred with each other -Why can't I just get my studying done?AndHow could she still be seeing him, after what she said to me!

"You think you have power overme?You think you can hurtmyfriends just because I'm calling it quits? This is the last time you're going to taste my sweet little pussy, Millard. Look at me when I'm talking to you, douche-bag!"

Even though her voice was barely above a whisper, Chester could hear the flood of words pouring out of her. Pictures. Catherine. Her own pictures. Of him. And John. Ruining him. The sound of his slurping increased as she laid into him, as if her threats only aroused him further. The power of her voice resonated through Chester, no matter what it was doing to Millard. He could feel himself getting hard, quieting a moan before it escaped his throat.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers