Making Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martine let a few seconds pass, then started to increase the intensity of the vibrations still further.

The crescendo of the sensation was so smooth that Hsiao-ling couldn't even tell that it was happening. But she could tell that she was being taken, made to feel pleasure, compelled to accept the sexual homage of another. In surrendering to it she lost all sense of time and place. She did not realize that she was straining against her bonds, every muscle tight, spasming from head to toe. She did not realize that she was screaming in ecstasy. She only knew that the dildo had brought her body alive and alight once again.

When it was over, she wept and sobbed from deep in her belly. Her entire nervous system had ignited, sending her to an orgasm to rival the best she had ever had with Alex. She could hardly believe that in her damaged state she could still feel such pleasure.

Martine released her from the restraints, raised her gently to her feet, and held her as she regained her composure. When she was in command of herself once again, Martine showed her the dildo that had penetrated her anus. It was shaped to resemble a penis, no larger than Alex's.

"God has given us many avenues to pleasure and erotic union, Hsiao-ling," Martine intoned formally. "If one should close, He will open another. He never leaves a good woman wanting." She smiled. "At least, not when I'm around. Get the idea, dear?"

Hsiao-ling clutched her again. "Yes. Oh, yes."

"His won't vibrate, though."

"I doubt I'll notice."

***

With a dramatic flourish, Hsiao-ling thrust open the front door of her apartment. As she'd hoped, Alex was sitting on the living room sofa. She stood there and allowed the door to frame her in her new finery. Alex's expression went from his usual familiar pleasure at seeing her to puzzlement and thence to hypnotic wonder.

Hsiao-ling turned profile, leaned slightly backward to pull up her bosom, and cocked one leg before the other, knee slightly bent. She could feel Alex's gaze travel over her white silk blouse, her black suede miniskirt, and her ruby stiletto heels. He rose from his perch unspeaking, moved to her and took her hands in his.

"What's the occasion?" he said. "Good news from the doctor?"

She smiled. "No, love. But that doesn't matter. Are you in a mood to make do?"

He nodded, and she led him to their bedroom.

***

When Alex phoned with his news, Hsiao-ling congratulated him warmly, told him she loved him, and set the handset down with a look of utter contentment. Though she'd said nothing out of the ordinary, and all of that at an ordinary telephone-conversation volume, every pair of eyes in the lab came to rest on her.

It was hardly a minute before Chen Nyuk-hsi came to her desk.

"Is everything all right, dear?" Under the tone of pretended interest, the delicate sneer was still there.

Hsiao-ling smiled and nodded. "Alex was just made an associate professor. Full tenure and a fifteen percent increase in salary."

Nyuk-hsi's mouth fell open. "At his age?"

"In the mathematics department, Professor, ability is far more important than age. Or race. Or your willingness to conform to other people's opinions of proper romantic choices." She rose from her desk and picked up her handbag. "If you'll excuse me, my husband and I are going out to celebrate."

Nyuk-hsi stepped backward, astonished into speechlessness.

"You see, Professor, if you pick the right guey low faan to attach yourself to, he comes with prospects just as good as any Chinese. Not that I had that in mind when we were courting, you understand." She waved a hand in dismissal of all care. "I've always been willing to make do. Better a dinner of herbs where love is, you know. I'll see you in the morning."

--- The End ---

12