Making Her Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh...uhhhh...ohhhhh professor....yessssss please right there...don't stop...please don't stop. Lick right there," moaned Madison.

Following on her cues, Joseph began to do the one thing he always could do to turn a woman on when he went down on someone, he spelled out his full name with his tongue in cursive. Half way through tracing the letter "P" with the tip of his tongue on her clit he felt her begin to shudder underneath his mouth. His finger began to work in intensity, gliding in and out of her damp vagina, her juices flowing over his knuckles and onto the back of his hand. He began to flick his tongue against her clit in unison with his finger. Whenever he slid it into her, he would flick his tongue against her clit hard. After only a few moments of this intense pressure, he could feel the impending arrival of her orgasm as her hips began to buck uncontrollably from underneath him. Within moments he could taste the outcome of her orgasm, as her legs wrapped around the back of his head and neck, and her hands pushing his head down onto her mound. Juices began to flush out of her vagina, all over Joseph's hand as well as his face. Once her orgasm subsided, he gently pulled his finger out of her and stopped licking her clit with his tongue. Looking up to her, his face covered in her juices and cum, he licked his lips and smiled.

Panting hard, Madison looked down at Professor Triggs. This man had just given her one of the most intense orgasms of her life and he was smiling like a school boy. 'Dear God, that was AMAZING,' she thought to herself. No man nor herself had ever pleased her like that in her 19 short years alive. Breathing hard, she decided she wanted more. His tongue was one thing, but his raging hard member, that she wanted to feel inside of her. Feel it pounding in and out of her slick, warm vagina as she screamed out his name in pleasure. She gave him a mischievous smile as the thought of him ramming into her raced through her mind.

Joseph took notice of her smiling at him and realized what she wanted. Sitting up on his knees, he positioned himself over her body, aligning the tip of his hard penis at the entrance of her wet vagina. Looking down into her eyes, he saw the look of lust radiating from her. She wanted this as badly as he did. With one quick thrust, his penis slid right into her wanting sex.

"Oh yesssss Professor," moaned Madison. "Mmm professor, yes fuck me professor. Uhhhhh yes, I love the feeling of your hard cock inside me professor. Mmmmm yes that's it, slide it in me, take me with full force. I want to feel you ram me over and over again sir. I want to feel you spray your cum inside me. I want to feel the jet stream of your warm sticky cum pulsate out of head of your thick cock and spray the inside of my wet pussy professor. Mmm you like that don't you? You like to hear me talk dirty to you like this. It turns you on doesn't it? You like hearing me talk to you like I was a cum crazy slut. Well guess what professor, I am a cum crazy slut and tonight I feast on yours."

Between her words and the feeling of pure pleasure that he was getting from sliding his penis in and out of her warm vagina, Joseph could feel the impending rise of his orgasm coming. Sliding in and out of her faster, he could hear the slick motion of himself and her juices contracting with one another. Another minute and it would be all over.

Feeling his orgasm approaching, Madison began to use a little trick she was taught by her best friend in high school , Lisa. She began to contract and squeeze the muscles inside of her vagina, causing it to tighten and un-tighten on his member.

The result of this was too much for Professor Triggs to handle. As his orgasm began to climax inside of him, he quickly pulled out of her warm inviting vagina and positioned himself over her body as he began to vehemently pump his penis to orgasm. Within seconds, he began to shoot out loads of sticky white cum all over Madison's beautiful milky white breasts. As he pumped all of his load out of him, globs went all over her chest and stomach, with a few spots hitting her chin and cheek. He collapsed down beside her after he was finished.

Wiping the excess cum off her face, Madison turned towards Professor Triggs and smiled. "How was that professor for you?"

"Wonderful," he replied, "However where did that come from, if I may ask."

"What do you mean where did it come from? It was all in the note you wrote. I did exactly what you said you wanted to do to me. I followed it to a "T" sir."

"Note," he questioned."

"Yes the note," replied Madison. She reached over to her bag and withdrew a folded piece of paper and handed it to the Professor. "This one, the one you wrote and taped underneath my desk before last class."

Joseph took the note from her hand and read it, amazed at what he saw. Everything from the crying to the masturbating for him was in this note. Finished reading it, he turned to her and spoke, "Madison, I didn't write this note."

Startled she replied, "Wait what? Of course you did, it was left underneath my desk where you knew I would find it. See it's even signed professor!"

"Madison, it wasn't me. There are many other professors who use this room besides me over the course of a week. I believe this note was misplaced by one of them and was found by the wrong student. I'm sorry but it wasn't me who wrote this."

Sitting up Madison just turned to the Professor with a blank look on her face, confused on what to say or do next.

"However Madison, I am glad that you found it, because that my dear, was an amazing time," Joseph said with a smile.

Finish

12