Making Lunch

Story Info
Wife and her friend eat what husband prepares for them.
3.5k words
4.22
133.1k
60
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers

"Okay, I'm here. What's for lunch?" Emily asked.

"I made a salad." Kelly said.

"A salad? You insisted that I come over for lunch for a salad?" Emily asked.

"No, the salad isn't why you're here." Kelly said.

"Then why am I here?" Emily asked.

"To protect me from John." Kelly said.

"Protect you from John? Oh my god...has he been beating you?" Emily asked.

"No, John would never do anything like that." Kelly said.

"Then what do you need protection for?" Emily asked.

"Any minute now John is going to walk through that door." Kelly said.

"So? I thought you two always had lunch together." Emily said.

"We do...he's come home for lunch every day for the last 16 years...since he started his own company." Kelly said.

"So then why do you need protection? Do you not like having lunch with him anymore?" Emily asked.

"No, of course that's not it. It's not having lunch with John that I need protection from. I need protection from what John has been having for lunch for the past 2 months." Kelly said.

"Why? What has he been having for lunch?" Emily asked.

"Me." Kelly said.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked.

"About two months ago John came home for lunch. I had prepared sandwiches for us, but he walked in, swept them off the table to the floor, pulled me to him, kissed me, opened my shorts and pushed them down my legs, picked me up, put me on the edge of the table, opened his pants, pulled my panties to the side and fucked me right here on the table." Kelly said.

"Oh my. So you guys had a nooner? What's the big deal about that?" Emily asked.

"There was nothing wrong with it that first time. It was surprising and exciting to have him just come in and ravage me like that. The thing is that he's done the same thing every day for the last two months." Kelly said.

"So you've had a nooner every day for the past two months?" Emily asked.

"Yes. He walks in with a lustful fire in his eyes and fucks me right here on the table...without saying a word." Kelly said.

"He doesn't say anything?" Emily asked.

"Not a word. When it's over he pulls away like nothing has happened and we eat lunch together like we always do." Kelly said.

"So you want me here so that John won't come in and fuck you on the table today?" Emily asked.

"Yes. He won't do it with someone else here, and truthfully I need a break." Kelly said.

"Nooners usually don't take very long." Emily said.

"No, you're right, they don't. It usually only lasts 10 minutes or so. The thing is we've been making love every night for the past two months too. Sometimes we make love in the morning if we both wake up early enough. On weekends we make love at least twice both days." Kelly said.

"So how many times a week are you together?" Emily asked.

"At least once each weeknight so that's 5. Twice each on Saturday and Sunday so that's 4 more. Probably twice a week at a random time either in the mornings or on the weekend. So that's what...11 times. Then you throw in these nooners and we're having sex around 16 times per week every week. Even when we were newly weds we didn't do it more than 8 or 9 times a week." Kelly said.

"So between making love and getting fucked you've been with John 16 times every week for the past 2 months?" Emily asked.

"Yes." Kelly said.

"Well no wonder you've looked so tired lately." Emily said.

"Exactly. I need a break and since it wouldn't be practical to have you over at night when we go to bed I can't really stop those, but if you're here for lunch I can prevent the nooners and every little bit will help." Kelly said.

They heard the front door open and heard John walking down the hall. They both looked at him as he entered the kitchen.

"Hello John." Emily said.

John didn't say a word or acknowledge Emily's presence in any way; he simply walked over to where Kelly was sitting at the table, pulled her to her feet and kissed her. As he kissed her John opened Kelly's shorts and started pushing them down. Kelly tried to push away from him.

"John...what are you doing? Emily's here." Kelly said.

John didn't respond. He pushed Kelly's shorts the rest of the way down, used one foot to hold them around her ankles, and lifted her up out of them. Kelly was left wearing her shoes, T-shirt, bra, and panties. John moved her to the edge of the table and held her in a kiss as he opened his pants. When his cock sprang free from his pants John pushed Kelly back onto the table. He held her down with one hand and pulled her panties to the side with the other hand. He then guided his cock into her pussy.

Kelly and Emily were both too stunned to speak. John was fucking Kelly in front of her best friend Emily and he hadn't said a single word. For several minutes John fucked Kelly hard and fast. Just as she had her orgasm John had one of his own.

As soon as he'd finished cumming John pulled his cock out of Kelly, put his cock back in his pants, and walked over to the counter to make himself a plate of the salad Kelly had prepared.

Emily had sat in a chair beside the table the whole time too stunned to move. Kelly remained lying on the table, her panties pulled aside with John's cum dripping out of her. She rolled her head to look at Emily.

"See what I mean?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah...I see your dilemma now. He did it even with me here. That was...intense." Emily said.

John turned back towards the table and sat down with his salad.

"What are you waiting for Emily?" John asked.

"Um...right...I guess I should go." Emily said.

"I'm not talking about leaving...I'm talking about your lunch. Kelly did invite you over here for lunch didn't she?" John asked.

"Yes...yes she did." Emily said.

"Well then go ahead and eat." John said.

"Um...okay." Emily said.

Emily got up and walked towards the salad.

"Not the salad Emily." John said.

Emily looked towards John with a confused expression.

"Then what am I supposed to be having for lunch?" Emily asked.

"That right over there." John said.

He pointed towards the end of the table where Kelly's pussy was dripping.

"What do you..." Emily asked.

"Don't tell me that I went to all the trouble of making a special lunch for you and you won't even taste it?" John asked.

"You mean...Kelly's..." Emily said.

"What else would I mean?" John asked.

"John...I don't know." Emily said.

"Come on...we both know that you want to. Go ahead. We don't mind do we sweetheart?" John asked.

Kelly was so surprised by everything that was happening that she only moaned.

"See...its fine by her. You'd better dig in before it gets cold." John said.

Emily stood looking at John for a moment; then turned her eyes towards Kelly. She'd always been curious what it would be like to eat cum out of a woman's pussy and she was being given the chance to do it with her best friend.

She saw John nod his head towards Kelly and slowly she moved around the table towards her best friend's pussy. Emily lowered herself to her knees and moved in close. She looked over at John.

"Are you sure?" Emily asked.

John smiled.

"I wouldn't have made you that special lunch if I didn't want you to eat it." John said.

Emily looked at John for another minute then turned to look at Kelly's pussy. The view excited her. Kelly's heels were on the edge of the table spread wide apart. Her knees were up in the air. Her thighs formed a V calling Emily's eyes towards her best friend's pussy. There it was. Kelly's blue panties had slid partially back over it, but Emily had a close up look at her friend's pussy. A little trail of cum was oozing out and running down to her puckered little asshole.

After staring in awe at Kelly's pussy for a minute she licked her lips. She longed to taste her friend's pussy. She looked over at John one last time. He smiled and nodded. Emily's eyes moved back to Kelly's pussy.

Emily leaned in towards her best friend's pussy. She could feel the heat from it and smell the pungent aroma of sex on her. Emily opened her mouth and extended her tongue. At the first contact of Emily's tongue Kelly moaned and shifted her body which moved the panties back over her pussy. Emily tried to pull them to the side again.

"You should probably just take those off. With as much as she'll be moving around they'll just keep getting in the way." John said.

Emily reached up and grabbed the waistband of Kelly's panties. She pulled on them. Kelly didn't lift her butt off the table so Emily had to tug pretty hard to pull them out from under her, but once she did she was able to pull Kelly's legs close enough together to slide them down. She pulled them down past Kelly's knees, to her ankles, over her shoes, and off.

Emily looked down at the panties in her hands; panties that she had just pulled off of her best friend. She dropped them on the floor. Emily moved Kelly's feet back up onto the table where they had been and moved back in towards Kelly's pussy.

The second time Emily's tongue touched Kelly's pussy she got a taste of John's cum as it dribbled out of Kelly's pussy and ran down towards her asshole. Kelly moaned again.

Emily had never been with a woman before, but she had always been curious. Specifically she was curious what it would be like to be with Kelly. She'd never licked a pussy before, but she knew how she liked guys to lick her so she licked Kelly the same way. More and more of John's cum entered Emily's mouth as she continued to lick her best friend's pussy.

Kelly started squirming on the table as Emily kept licking and sucking on her pussy. Emily moved her right hand up to rub Kelly's clit with her thumb. Emily's left hand found its way down the front of her shorts and she rubbed her own pussy as she licked Kelly's. Both women were moaning.

"It seems like you're really enjoying the lunch I made for you Emily. Is it good?" John asked.

"Mm-hmm." Emily moaned.

Emily moved her tongue down next to Kelly's asshole and licked up to her pussy to clean up the cum that had trickled down there. A few seconds later Kelly had an orgasm and Emily closed her lips over Kelly's pussy and sucked in all of the cum that came gushing out.

Emily pulled back a little and stared at Kelly's pussy still dazed by what she had just done as John pushed her aside. He opened his pants again and pushed his cock back into Kelly's pussy. Emily sat on the floor at eye level with John's cock going into Kelly's pussy...no more than 2 feet away.

John fucked Kelly hard and fast and after just a few minutes Kelly had an orgasm as John unloaded in her for a second time.

John pulled his cock back out of Kelly's pussy and put it back in his pants. He looked down at Emily still sitting on the floor.

"It looked like you enjoyed your lunch enough that you might want seconds." John said.

John walked over and put his dishes in the sink. He leaned down over the table and kissed Kelly who was still dazed by everything that was happening.

"I'd better get back to work. I'll see you tonight. Love you." John said.

"Love you more." Kelly said in a distant gleeful tone.

John turned towards Emily and saw her licking her lips and looking at Kelly's pussy.

"I hope you'll help Kelly clean up after lunch. I made a bit of a mess making lunch for you and I don't really have time to clean it up right now." John said.

Emily smiled.

"I'll be sure to help her clean up." Emily said.

John walked out the door as Emily began licking Kelly's pussy for the second time in less than 15 minutes. Emily held back as much as she could to savor the incredible experience of licking her best friend's husband's cum out of her best friend's pussy for the second time.

After about 20 minutes Kelly had a second orgasm. Emily continued to lick Kelly's pussy for another minute or so after Kelly's orgasm, then she moved backwards to sit on the floor as Kelly sat up on the edge of the table. Emily looked at her nervously.

"Well I guess your little plan backfired." Emily said.

"No kidding. Instead of keeping John from having sex with me; having you here led him to have sex with me twice as well as to have you have sex with me twice." Kelly said.

"So...what do we do now?" Emily asked nervously.

"Now? There's nothing that we can do now. We can't do anything until tomorrow." Kelly said.

"What can we do tomorrow?" Emily asked.

"Tomorrow we'll ask John if he'll make lunch for both of us." Kelly said.

"You mean..." Emily started.

"I certainly wasn't expecting to have you go down on me like that today Emily, but obviously it was something you wanted to do because it wasn't very hard for John to get you between my legs...and I didn't exactly say no. Now that that particular line in our relationship has been crossed I want my chance to see what it's like to go down on you too." Kelly asked.

"Really? So you've been curious about me the way I was curious about you?" Emily asked.

"Yes. I could never say or do anything about it before because I'm married to John and would never cheat on him, but it seems that he's opened the door for this to happen so I definitely want to try it." Kelly said.

Emily laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" Kelly asked.

"You invited me over to have a salad and instead I had a creampie." Emily said.

Kelly laughed.

"It looked like you were enjoying it more than a salad." Kelly said.

"You can say that again. It seems that your attempt to reduce the amount of sex that you've been having didn't work. Instead of reducing it you're going to be increasing it." Emily said.

Kelly laughed.

"That is pretty funny. Half an hour ago I wanted less...now I want more. Now...you promised John that you'd help clean up the mess from lunch. You did a pretty good job, but from the looks of things there's still a bit of a mess to clean up." Kelly said.

Kelly was looking down at her pussy which had little dribbles of cum dripping out of it.

"Well let me just clean that up for you." Emily said.

Emily moved back between Kelly's legs. She started licking Kelly's pussy again. After several minutes she pulled away.

"You aren't done are you?" Kelly asked.

"No. There's some down between your pussy and ass that I can't reach. If you roll over I can clean it up." Emily said.

Kelly moved off the table, turned around, and bent over the table. Emily moved in towards Kelly's pussy from behind. She licked Kelly's pussy for a few minutes, then licked between her pussy and ass. Kelly shivered when Emily started licking her asshole.

"If you want me to stop just say so." Emily said.

"It feels amazing...I just wasn't expecting it." Kelly said.

Emily teased Kelly's asshole with her tongue for several minutes while rubbing Kelly's clit with her hand. Emily moved back down to lick Kelly's pussy again and by the time Kelly came she was pounding her fists on the table.

When Kelly finished cumming Emily licked her clean then pulled away. When Kelly turned around and sat on the edge of the table she laughed because she saw that Emily had picked up her panties and was using them as a napkin to wipe her mouth.

Emily held the panties out and Kelly stepped into them. Emily pulled them up Kelly's legs and pulled them up tight against Kelly's pussy. Emily stood up and for the first time she kissed Kelly.

"So do you want to have lunch now?" Emily asked.

"I'd love to, but John didn't make me lunch today. I know it's ridiculous considering what just happened, but I can't go down on you until John's cum is inside you." Kelly said.

Emily smiled.

"I understand. I'll just spend the next 24 hours in excited anticipation of having lunch with you tomorrow." Emily said.

Kelly and John didn't say one word to one another about what happened when John got home after work.

The next day when John walked into the kitchen he headed straight for Kelly. She held both arms out in front of her to slow him down.

"John...before you make lunch for Emily I was hoping that you'd make lunch for me today too." Kelly said.

John's already lustful smile grew even bigger.

"Sure baby, it was very rude of me yesterday to make lunch for Emily, and not make any for you. I even made seconds for her. I'll make lunch for you today if you want me to." John said.

Kelly smiled, lowered her arms, opened her shorts, and pushed her shorts and her panties completely off. She moved over and lay back on the edge of the table and John opened his pants and pushed his cock into her. After a few minutes he grunted as he came. He pulled out and looked at Emily who was sitting beside the table watching John fuck Kelly.

"Emily...lunch is served." John said.

"Thank you John, but if it's okay with you Kelly and I thought we'd eat together today." Emily said.

John smiled.

"That's fine by me. I can whip up her lunch right now. I guess if you want to eat together I'd better make Kelly's lunch before yours gets cold." John said.

Emily stood up, quickly took off her shorts and panties and lay back on the edge of the table. John moved up between her legs and for the first time since he'd started dating Kelly more than 20 years earlier John pushed his cock into another woman's pussy.

John showed no sign that he was any more excited by it than he was about fucking Kelly, but Kelly watched with lust in her eyes as her husband fucked her best friend so that she could eat his cum out of Emily's pussy. After less than 10 minutes Emily had an orgasm followed closely by John having one as well.

After being sure he put every last drop of cum that he could into Emily's pussy John pulled his cock out of Emily, put it back in his pants, and walked over to the counter to grab the sandwich Kelly had made for him.

"Okay ladies...lunch is served." John said.

Emily scooted from the edge into the center of the table and Kelly moved on top of her in a 69. John sat eating his sandwich as he watched his wife and her best friend...still wearing their tops, and shoes lick and slurp his cum out of one another's pussies.

When John finished his sandwich he stood up and put his dishes in the sink.

"I've only got enough time to make seconds for one of you if you want them. Does either of you want seconds?" John asked.

"Me...I want seconds John...this lunch you made me is so wonderful I definitely want seconds." Kelly said.

"Well then, let's just pull you over here." John said.

He grabbed Emily by the hips and pulled her to the end of the table with Kelly still on top of her. John opened his pants and Kelly tilted her head to the side to lick Emily's clit as John fucked Emily a second time and put a second serving of his cum into her for Kelly to eat.

"Okay...there you go sweetheart. I hope you enjoy your lunch ladies. I love you." John said.

He kissed Kelly and turned towards the door.

"I love you more. Thanks for lunch sweetheart." Kelly said.

"Yeah...thanks for lunch John." Emily said.

"My pleasure ladies." John said.

John left and Kelly and Emily went back to licking each other. When they had both finished they moved so that they were sitting on the table kissing and touching one another.

"Kelly...you're so lucky." Emily said.

"I agree with you, but why is it that you think I'm lucky?" Kelly asked.

"You've got a wonderful husband and he's a hell of a good cook." Emily said.

She and Kelly both laughed and kissed again.

zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers