Making Mom Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, much better." I say petting her head. I put my arm around her and start the movie.

"Ooh it's my favorite!" It's just some romantic comedy that I know she likes nothing special just an easy watch to wind down the day.

Looking down over her head I can see down the opening of her robe. She is definitely not wearing a bra. I can see the swell of her breasts her flesh looks warm and indeed it's a little red. Ever so gently I position my hand over one of the openings of her robe and try to move it back. Jackie, knowing what I'm trying to do turns her body toward me ever so slightly giving me better access to her robe with my hand. Gently tugging I'm able to reveal a tiny bit more of her breast. Now when looking down the opening of her robe I can see her right breast in its entirety. The nipple, impossibly erect looks so round and firm. There is a slight darkening around her tit from the areola. She has the most perfect breast I've ever seen a perfect natural handful. I've been staring so intently at her revealed breast I didn't notice she had looked up at me. There was no way she wouldn't have known what I was looking at but when I noticed her looking at me and I looked at her, instead of saying anything she just turned her attention back to the TV freeing me to resume my oogling of her tits.

Halfway through the movie her head started sliding down a bit on my chest. "I'm getting sleepy" she mentioned.

"Here, let me help you." I straightened her legs out and put her head in my lap. She was no stretched out fully on the couch with her head resting on my lap as a pillow.

"Ahh that's much better thank you babe."

I started petting her head and she put her hand on my thigh sliding it up and down the inside of my thigh. Needless to say I was starting to get aroused. Luckily the fabric of my sweats prevented my increasing cock from growing straight upwards and rather pushed it straight out. It was fortunate for if it had grown up it would have poked her in the face, this way it just kind of ran along her cheek without much contact. However, her rubbing hand which was slowly creeping towards my crotch did bump into it a few times and then, having discovered it was there began to bump into it more frequently. Her head also turned down slightly and I could feel her warm breath on my shaft which only added to the rapidity of my growing penis. Eventually her hand stopped rubbing my thigh and stayed motionless on it, her index finger half encircling the head of my cock her breath still beating out a steady rhythm of warm air on my shaft.

Now, we'd seen this movie at least half a dozen times and I knew what was about to happen. The main characters in the film were finally about to have a love scene. In it, at the start there is a quick of the leading lady going down on the main man. Nothing is actually shown but it is all very implied and is one of Jackie's favorite scenes. Right before it was about to happen I covered her eyes saying jokingly "Eh, you shouldn't watch this bit baby it's a little too graphic for you."

She gasped audibly slapping my hand away. "I've seen this movie many times before. And I'll have you know it's nothing I haven't done before baby."

"What? You've never blown anyone."

"I have too! It may have been a few...well shit it may have been many years ago but before I was married when I was dating I'd given a few."

"That was like twenty years ago. That doesn't count."

"It wasn't that long ago probably only like 18 and it does too count it's not like you forget how."

"Maybe not but I'm sure you've lost your touch it was soo long ago!" Still trying to get her riled up. This entire conversation has been all jokey between us just verbally poking at one another.

She turns her head to look up at me still half smiling. "I have not!"

With absolute seriousness I stare into her eyes and without a hint of sarcasm or humor I say "So show me."

"Wh..what?"

"You heard me." I say while putting my hand on her head and gently, but still firm enough for her to get the message, push her head towards my crotch. "If you're as talented as you say, show me."

She pushed back with her head but with no real conviction only inches away from my engorged dick still contained within my sweats and put her hands on my thighs. "No..I mean this isn't..baby I can't."

I release all pressure from her head, fold my arms across my chest and slide over slightly in the opposite direction of her. "See, I knew you couldn't. I was right this whole time."

"No, it's not that I cant...it's just..." she was pausing trying to find the right words to say.

"Its fine baby, we both know you want to do it, it's just you haven't done it in a long time and you don't remember how."

She's looking up at me pleadingly now she's feeling she let a glorious chance slip between her fingers, just what I want her to think.

"No...I mean I do want to...it's just...and I do remember how...but I'm your mother and..."

Her voice is barely audible and filled with meekness. It takes me nothing to cut her off midsentence, "Not tonight remember, we're the "perfect couple" and anyhow the moment has passed it was stupid anyway."

At this she sits up straighter getting all serious. "I'm sorry baby, I forgot I was your girlfriend tonight. It wasn't stupid and it's not too late. I can still do it." She's staring at me intently eyebrows drooped and she looks like she's about to cry any minute.

"That's right, I treated you so good tonight, bought you flowers and that necklace." Her hand touches the pearls at her throat and she looks down ashamed. "But you have dragged this out so long, if you just went along with it to begin with you wouldn't feel so bad now. You may say it's not too late but I'm kinda past it already. If you still want to so badly, you're just going to have to beg me for it."

At this glimmer of hope her head shoots up to look me in the eyes. She sees that I am dead serious and all of the previous jokiness in my voice is gone. Her eyes are flicking back and forth between my own searching for some way out of this. Dejected, she lowers her head and in the faintest of whispers says "Please can I suck your dick."

I, please where this is going urge her to try harder. "What was that, I can barely hear you? If you're not going to take this seriously let's just watch the movie and go to bed."

Her head is still lowered as she is staring at my crotch. Her voice is still soft and distant, "No..I'm..." she makes a sharp exhale and an audible gulp and brings her head up to look me right in the eye and says with all the determination she can muster "Please baby, I want to suck your cock so bad. I know I can blow you good. I want you in my mouth so bad. Please let me give you a blow job." Her eyes never left mine for an instant it's like I was looking into her soul and every part of it was aching to please me. I simply returned my hand to her head, started pushing her down to my crotch and said "Very well."

She needed no coaxing this time and went down to it immediately. She engulfed my shaft in her hand through my sweat pants and placed her mouth on the tip. It was warm and soft through the fabric of my pants and left a little dark stain from where her drool touched the cotton. She grabbed the waist band of my pants and pulled down unleashing my cock for her inspection. I was fully hard by now and the unveiling made my cock bound up and the head came up and gently touched her cheek. She was staring at it intently and was breathing hard. Her face was bright red and just as she was about to take me into her mouth for the first time I tell her, "Stop." One hand holding down my sweats and the other around the base of my cock her head fly's up to meet my gaze. "What? What's wrong? Did I not beg enough?"

"No, you did fine it's just that you've put my dick through a lot tonight too. What with the touching and breathing on it. I feel like you should apologize to it and kiss it before you start."

She immediately went back to my phallus and, holding it like a microphone to her lips said "I'm sorry I've treated you so bad today. I know I've teased you mercilessly. I just hope this will make up for it. I promise to do my best for you." And with that planted the most passionate kiss right on the tip of my cock. The pee slit being forced between her top and bottom lip. She gave it one more little peck before looking up at me as if to ask if that was satisfactory. I gave a simple nod and she then engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth. It was unbearably hot and went and caused me to arch my back in satisfaction. My hand on her head she began to slide up and down on my cock with her mouth slightly only going down on it a few inches. She was still splayed out on the couch on her stomach and my pants were interfering. After a few more seconds of this I said in as commanding tone as I dared (which wasn't much but enough to know it's what I wanted) "Get on your knees in front of me." And then right after that "And take my pants off."

Without a word and without taking her mouth from my cock she slithered onto the ground in front of me and I lifted my ass off the couch so she could pull down my pants to my ankles. Her hands were free now to take my in both of her hands and she did just that slowly working the shaft as she sucked on my head. After a few pumps she took her mouth off my cock and, breathing heavily licked the entirety of my shaft all over her tongue tracing every vein on my dick and wrapping around it like a serpent. She took me back into her mouth and traced the tip of my head with her tongue. This entire time her eyes had been closed or focused on my cock. I noticed this and would put an end to it.

I removed my hand from the top of her head and grabbed her by the jaw forcing her face upward. Her eyes sprang open and looked into mine. Her watery eyes couldn't hide the lust that hid behind the tears. "You're here to please me, I want to see those beautiful eyes on me at all times." She nodded still with my dick moving in and out of her mouth and I decided to test her resolve. I arched my back and threw my head back in mock ecstasy our line of sight broken. I stayed this way for a few seconds before peeking back down again so she wouldn't notice me looking. Her head was down again and her eyes closed.

With my left hand I grabbed the back of her hair causing her to look up in surprise. With my right hand I brought it down and slapped her in the cheek lightly but hard enough for a dull clap sound to emanate from the point of contact. She made a squeal sound while on my cock and tried to take her head away but I held her firmly in place. "I'm sorry I had to do that but when I tell you something I expect you to do it. I said I want to see those pretty eyes all the time and you nodded in agreement. Even when I'm not looking you should still be looking where I was so that when I come back I'm greeted with those deep pools of blue. You understand right?" She again nodded with a tiny tear trickling down her cheek on the same side that I had slapped her. I knew it wasn't out of sadness but just a reaction from never having sucked a cock in so long and I told her as much while caressing her face. "These tears are only because you're so unaccustomed to a cock in your face. It has been a while hasn't it." I said with a smile and again she nodded eyes flicking intently between my own eyes back and forth so as not to incur my wrath again. Ah, so eager to please even back then in the beginning days.

"Continue baby, I'm close." She immediately returned to her head bobbing this time eyes transfixed on mine. Still she was only taking about one quarter of my cock into her mouth but that would change over time.

"What are you going to do when I cum baby?" To which she kind of looked around puzzled. I assumed she'd only sucked and had the guy finish into a towel or something when he was close and I asked her that. She concurred. "Well, I'm not going to cum into a towel. So, let me ask you again, what are you going to do when I cum baby?" I knew she knew what I wanted but was just being stubborn so I gave her another little pat on the cheek and looked at her accusatorily. She relented and began to pull her head off my cock to tell me what she was going to do with it but I held her head firm with my hand and only shook my head. She stared at me for a few seconds with my cock in her mouth her tongue circling wildly around my shaft and said after taking a deep breath through her nose, "Awl swawoww it." She choked slightly on "swallow" but otherwise it was very discernible.

"Good girl baby" I said with a smile. "Then get that cum you so deserve." At this she doubled her efforts using her hands and lips and tongue and mouth sucking as much of me into her mouth as she could which was still only at most half my cock but I know she wanted it. Her mascara was running slightly but she still stared up at me with as much lust as ever. I pushed her knees back a bit and stood up staring down at her. Her head was craned up to look at me as she sucked harder than ever.

In just a few more thrusts of her mouth of my cock I let her know of the impending explosion just because I was being generous at the moment, "Ahh here it comes baby." I grabbed the back of her head hard as I launched 5 thick strands of semen into her mouth. She had blocked off her throat with her tongue and all of the semen had collected in her mouth.

Sliding my quickly deflating cock out of her mouth it emerged from the tip of her lips with a wet, slick pop. She was still staring up at me on her knees me standing above her with my hand on her head.

"Good girl, now swallow it all like a good little bitch."

With two large gulps she did swallow my seed, or any seed for that matter for the first time in her life. She opened her mouth and panted slightly.

Continuing to stay on her knees and looking admiringly up at me for a few seconds after her swallow she said to me, completely unprovoked, "Thank you baby for that delicious cum." After this she smiled and liked her saliva and pre-cum flavoured lips. I knew in this instant that she was mine but it would still be some time before there was complete control of her body and mind. But this was a good start.

"You're very welcome baby. And I guess you were right, you don't forget how to give a blow job." I said smiling down at her again my tone taking on the previous comedic flair that had been present most of the evening. She continued to lick her lips and fingers as I stood her up, wiped off her face and kissed her gently on the lips. "That's for being such a competent cock sucker." I said as she giggled into me.

The movie now being long over, I suggested we go to bed. I helped her upstairs and into bed. I sat beside her on the edge and bent down and kissed her forehead.

"I had a wonderful time today baby. Get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning. Breakfast at the regular time and I think I would like bacon instead of sausage this time. If you're lucky maybe we can go shopping after."

She was beaming the entire time. "Oh that sounds amazing. And remember what I was saying in the car..well I thought about it and I've decided that I've never had a better night in my whole life. I wouldn't change a minute of it. And I'll have your breakfast ready by 8:30 baby just like you like it!"

I kissed her again on the forehead and left. My mother masturbated that night I know because her door, as stated previously, normally always closed was no open. I heard and saw her. I could have easily gone in and taken her but there would be plenty of time for that later. Plus it would be interesting to see what tomorrow morning would bring. I drifted off to sleep quickly and soundlessly and awoke the next morning without having turned in my sleep once.

12