Making of a Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smita22
smita22
66 Followers

" What new in it; we are also waiting for the same. We would ensure that she would remember us by our smell of cum and not by our face." Replied other guys.

"There is another girl in waiting. But this girl was very beautiful and Manoj wanted to try her first. If she does not bow down, then Manoj has commited for another girl within a week's time." Said one.

First one continued, "I think she is a college fresher, like last year" while he played with his erect cock from outside the pant...

....and continued, " remember, we took on fresh college girl named, Pinky, last year, wasn't that a fun..... I think Manoj will make it repeat again with this fucking whore."

Other guy spoke, "But 18 on 1 will be mess for her. Isn't it. They must have fooled this poor girl."

Another guy says, " What 18 , you will see, my cock is sufficient for her... it would tear all her holes apart, and she would always dream of my cock in all her nightmares to come. Just wait and watch. I mean it. I would make her cry for every penny she gets."

"Yaar that last year's slut Pinky has now become always unavailable and charges heavily ".

"Can't Manoj ask this slut to pose nude??"

"No", said another. "She is not told why she is here. They would start as she goes in their trap. "

One guy told, "My wife never gives me blowjob. Forget blowjob, she hardly takes in mouth. Today I would blow every thing into that pig's mouth..... ..... I would ensure that she has every drop of my cum..... I will make her lick my ass also, and if Manoj permits, make her drink my piss".

Everybody laughed at him.

"Calm down, don't pour your frustration from your wife on poor girl, it's her first endeavor."

"She has a nice ass as well."

"Let Manoj come out, I will increase my bid for face fucking her...... at least I would be first to make her a whore"

She was not able to hear anything but just smiled at them as if they were admiring her & she likes it all & lowered her eyes and moved ahead.

She did not even realize that Manoj just paraded her to get better rate.

She asked Manoj who they were and why they were talking about her.

Manoj told that they know that you have come for this ad. They are bit jealous that you have got direct entry. That's why they may be commenting on you. They know that the model brought by me is always passed and successful.

The have also come for some other advertisement shooting for a new toffee / chocolate being launched next week. After screen test, only 4-5 of them would get chance.

She said, "is it, then I must wish them best luck ", she went back and shook hand with each of all them wishing them best luck.

Pool girl; she did not know that it was her launching. And in no time from now she would be made a whore by all this guys whom she wished for better performance.

She asked why there were no children for this type of ad. A guy following them replied it is some erotic chocolate meant for adults only. She was confused again.

Manoj stopped and asked his assistant guy to take advance money from those guys. Tell them he has now shown her to them. Arrange / sequence them as per revised price they pay. Broadly the sequence would be, Oral, followed by Anal/ oral combo and finally deflowering her by the top bidder and lastly full body fun for all. And assure them, every one will get their turn & so be patient.

Silky did not hear all this talk.

This place was like a palace with hall in middle and rooms surrounding it. They entered a room where she sat on sofa.

Manoj introduced her to her new bosses. They briefed her about two current projects namely, of an erotic toffee, and of flavored condom. They told they were specialist in ads relating to adult industry. They asked her if she was comfortable with it. She hesitantly told "okay" and remembered how angry Manoj would be on her refusal. They asked her to tell something about her.

She told she is introvert, soft spoken, intelligent girl from a good family. She needed money badly for further studies and Manoj was kind enough to help her. She expressed her thanks to him. She told that she was a good sports girl. She told her hobby was dancing classical Indian / western dance and playing volley ball. They were happy.

They asked whether she had any relationship with anybody. She denied it.

They told they wanted to screen test her.

Shot was declared ready. She was taken in a big room It was a royal bed room suite, with a double bed, attached bath with bath tub and almost big as a living room. It had a big flat screen LCD TV. It had 3 sofas with center table in between.

One tall Punjabi type guy came. She was told to do pose. She posed like a movie star. All laughed. Silky was told to bare her fair skin. Pose nude. She refused.

Manoj told that she had no choice. She was in huge debt. With his reference, this people have got ready to give her a part time job. They have just an hour ago sent back a model because of her. She would lose college admission and many things more. He also threatened to show her nude photos to her college colleagues.

She cried but slowly started to strip her top. Then Silky removed her jeans exposing her virgin legs. She was told to give each garment to each of her boss. They shouted cheers. Manoj helped her remove her bras. She covered her boobs with hands.

Manoj took opportunity to pull her panties down. All were dumb shocked to see her virgin pink pussy. She had black dots on her beautiful breast and one just near her pussy.

All this was being shot on video. She was paraded nude in front of her new bosses. She reached in front of each of them and rotated to allow them see her. They touched & fingered her virgin pussy and she trembled. Manoj told she was a Virgin. Manoj was happy to see his new found asset improving. Last night she was not doing all this.

All smiled cunningly. One of them asked her to show her dancing skills. Before she could say, yes or no, a western music was played.

She started dancing. It was really sexy. She was a very nice dancer. But nobody seems to admire her dance. They were looking at her breast popping and jumping and vibrating on the tune of her dance. Everybody around were fully aroused touching their organ as they saw her. Her body was very flexible. People started imagining ideas how to exploit her when they got their turn.

She completed her nude dance. All clapped and admired her. Manoj would definitely use this new found skill of hers later.

Manoj lifted her and pitted her in bed. That north Indian tall guy jumped on her and started to kiss her. Silky tried to resist but Manoj warned her of its consequences. She realized that now she will become a slave of this business man.

He kissed her lips sucked it and started putting his tongue in it. Silky just kept mouth open. It was watering with saliva of both of them. She was instructed to respond positively. Tongues played with each other. In fact this was the first time, she was kissed till now. She had now become more beautiful. Her face red and lips pink.

After some time he got up. Silky asked whether it's over. All laughed. Silky felt like a goat in a slaughter house. All this was being shot continuously with two cameras. They told that she is selected and can work with them for first ad film.

Scene was ready for her. Two guys came in room. Silky was told to approach one of them lustily and embarrass him. Do lot of love making acts like kissing, touching his body lustily, etc. And then start striping one of them. She refused and was again slapped. Her chicks turned red with strips on it.

Silky went and slowly opened his belt. Then she slowly opened his shirt buttons and removed his shirt. Never had she undressed any male and that too in public.

Then she sat on her knees and unzipped his jeans. Camera came closer. She could feel his cock getting up. Slowly she pulled his jeans down. Then as she was removing his inner underwear, his long 9 inch cock popped up and almost it was straight like a gun directed on her face.

Silky had never seen such a tool before and closed her eyes. Silky was told to keep eyes open.

"A doctor cannot close eyes during operation" came a comment. Silky felt so ashamed.

She was told to hold that cock. As she held, it shook and become even thicker. She felt its heat. She was again told to be on knees. She was given a pack of flavored condom and they told her to put it on this cock. She refused and started to cry loudly and run towards the door. Shooting was stopped.

Manoj stopped her. He told her to relax. He called for coffee and took her in his private room. He explained her that she has already taken a loan of 10 lacs and at an interest of 2 %p m it would add 12 thousand per month. She cannot get any job which could get her more than 5000 – 6000 p m.

He told he was business man. He meant business. He would not let his outstanding grow. He would have to sell her off to some pimp, if she does not understand the seriousness. Silky now got worried. Silky had by now stopped crying.

Manoj told that they are good people and they meant only money from her. They had a good client network. If she cooperates and does what is told, she had a potential of paying back all debts, in a couple of years and that too, just by working in week ends.

He told her that her identity would be kept secret. They had an internet based site for registered members only. Members are properly scrutinized before exposing to their girls. She would have to service only high profile clients like businessmen, politicians, rich outlaw students, foreigners, etc.

And they had set rules even for clients. He reminded her how she was not forced to do sex last night. He told once she is in the business, everything would be as per her choice. Once she joins them, she would get all assistance and protection required even for her personal things.

Still she was not ready. He told he would phone one of her senior colleague from same college. Phone ringed. "Hi, Manoj, she told, I have exam today, please not today."

Manoj told. He wanted her just to talk to a new comer. Silky was handed over the phone.

She heard, "Hi, I am Pinky. I know your situation. You must be shocked on getting your new assignment. Isn't it?......Your first day with them would be very tough. Because firstly every girl things it's wrong. But given our situation, we have to find a win= win situation. Every thing has its cost. Just remember my words. You will have to be with them just for 1 year and if you cooperate with them, they have good contacts that pay us handsomely"

She continued,' Many times this people call 2-3 girls and only one has to work."

She told, "I will give you an example. Once we went to a big business man. He was around 55-60 age. He had selected 3 girls from Manor's network. We went there. There he selected on of us as his partner. Other girls had to work as waiters but nude. They were told to have lesbian sex, lick each other any way you would learn it. He could hardly do sex with me. Each of us was paid 10000 each." This is the way here. But many times it goes other way when you may have to satisfy more boys also.

But what I assure you are you will be out of debt within a year and that too with one day/ night a week extra work. What more can I assure you.

She told, Manoj ensures that none of our college boys get on us.

She told, "Even I have repaid his debts; and now I still am with them as a part time professional by my own will. Any way, who does not like quick money? My final word is, even though it would be a night mare for you tonight, just be with Manoj and do what he asks for. You would remember my words later. Bye"

Manoj took phone from Pinky, "Thanks, Pinky Good night and best wishes for exam"

Manoj asked Silky, "So....are you okay now?"

Pinky nodded. Manoj asked, "so can we start again?'

Pinky stood up, but as she reached door started crying.

And surprisingly told Manoj, "she will do what he wished. She wants to become a doctor at any cost. I am handing my body to you. It would obey your every command today, but please ensure not to damage it permanently".

Manoj congratulated her for her submission and wished her for her new assignment.

As Manoj and Silky entered, every body cheered Silky.

Without any instructions she kneeled down before that guy who was still waging his cock. Silky asked where that condom pack was. All laughed.

She dropped her face down. She was given that flavored condom which she put on this big cock. Then that guy got hold of her pony and tried to touch the tip of his shaft on her lips. She was told to open her mouth. She remembered a photo of famous statues of Khajuraho showing a girl sucking a penis.

Soon, as she was thinking, that cock had entered her virgin mouth. Her face turned red. All asked whether she liked it. She nodded positively. She had never done this. He told to take her tongue out. As she did he started to push in / out. She gagged and tears rolled from her eyes.

Manoj told her to say 'AAAA" loudly, when the cock entered her mouth, and " OOOO " when it had exit movement.

The guy increased his shots , AAA OOO AAA OOO AAA OOO AAA OOO ....sound started coming from her mouth and shot by shot slowly his cock kept expanded to such a diameter that she could just manage him. She puked and vomited the coffee she just had. She was given a hard slash by Manoj. He told don't ever do it again.

Her face got red. Her stomach was still giving vomiting sensation. But that guy had no mercy. As soon as she stopped puking, he started his job but now he had removed his condom. Now she could feel his taste of cum and urine. But whom to complain.

Again AAA OOO AAA ... . Poor girl doing it obediently but crying and tears roll on her beautiful cheeks. Everyone delighted seeing things getting on track as planned.

Here her painful tears were the joy of those 18 guys enjoying her on TV in waiting room and money for Manoj. Silky realized this secret of life.

Suddenly, he ejected a huge cum load. She tried to pull her mouth back not knowing what had happened. But he forcibly pushed his cock in her mouth already full of cum, the cum started making its way through her nose like a water pump. She was now totally red, breathless. She was told to swallow.

Camera men were asked to have close up. The other guy came and holds her hands from back. As he finished ejaculating all cum into her mouth, he took his shaft out.

She tried to spit. She was pulled by hair and slapped. They made her lick the cum from floor just spitted by her. Never spit cum it is precious. You are paid to swallow it. Got it.

Lesson no one. Boys don't like it especially when you are paid slut. Both boys paid her 500 each in her mouth. This was humiliating.

Then she was let free. She again asked, "is it over? "

Everyone laughed. Manoj said. "Girls are meant for playing sex and not studying silly medicine. So just keep going." Again all laughed. She wept.

Manoj told her for the first time that this unit makes porn movies and she was recruited here as a porn artiste. Some told, 'even a doctor is not paid 500 in just 10 minutes'. All laughed at her. All she knew was that the word porn means dirty. So now she was porn star. So she felt like dirty girl.

Manoj approached her. She was told to clean the floor she had just spoiled. Somebody threw 10 bucks after she did it. It was so mean.

Manoj asked her how it was. She told she did not like but she had no choice.

Again, Manoj took a plastic stick and hit her on back. She screamed.

Again went the whip. Even though you don't like, say smiling "it's yummy, it's delicious and some like things, okay". Lesson no 2.

Now she was told to lay on Breast/stomach and hold her legs (Manoj called it fish tie).

One guy, who was waiting, came and brought his 7 inch bare cock near her. It was already wet. She realized that the condom ad was no more. No one now wore condom.

He holds her pony & started thrusting it in/ out around his cock. Slowly his speed increased and got rough on her head.

Again AAA OOO AAA OOO music started, and the speed varied with the speed of cock. Members around laughed at her funny music.

One commented, "You are good in music also. "All were enjoying.

Manoj caned her and asked to increase her volume as the camera cannot record it properly. She did not know, but she was shown live on webcam in waiting room.

She realized that when she spoke AAAA loudly her mouth opened wide to give access to that fucking cock , and when she said OOOO it closed to wipe out her saliva and cum on that cock.

She gagged and tried to shake head but was canned by Manoj. Suddenly a pool of cum was seen from side of her lips. As she tried to say AAA OOO the cum started turning into bubbles. It was very nice scene for those viewers especially those camera men and members waiting outside. They cheered as if their soldier had fired an enemy destination (poor girl's mouth) and it had hit and destroyed the target.

They had already destroyed her ego, pride. Now they wanted to make her messy.

Man who was shaking poor girl's head held her firmly near to him. He pressed her head towards him and jerked. Her face got red. Her expressions changed. Mouth was full of cum foaming from side of lips and cock still in her mouth.

Her eyes were big and bulged out because of breathlessness. Finally she tried to engulf maximum possible cum. Manoj applauded her. She was given 700 by this guy.

Now she was told to lay on back. Another guy climbed on her and kissed her every where. He played with her tits.

He applied breast clamps with chain on her tits. He tightened it more than required and she was in pain. The breast clamps with chain were hurting. Her breasts were really nice like a tennis ball.

Slowly he approached her mouth in plumber position and started pumping her. Manoj slashed her. Say A O was commanded and she immediately started AAA OOO .... Still she was not taking him deep. Manoj told the guy to pull the chain clamp on her tits if she doesn't take him in or stops AAAOOO sound or doesn't open mouth fully.

Manoj asked to push it more in. Chain was pulled many times. She cried in pain. She tried to take him in but she gagged. This guy finally burst his thick cum which was now bubbling & over flowing from her mouth. She was cunningly trying to push the cum out. But seeing Manoj she closed and engulfed the remaining cum.

Manoj smiled. "That's like a good girl." That guy took out his cock, and Silky took his shaft in hand and licked it clean. He unclamped the breast clamp.

She was paid 700 again and that guy went out.

She sat thinking that it's over.

But the door opened and a new guy came, he had 500 bucks in hand.

Now silky realized that those guys sitting in hall were all waiting for their turn on her. She realized that she was that erotic toffee to be shared by all of them. How foolish she was to wish them best wished to exploit her.

She again lay down. She told 'my position was this time adjusted by this new guy". He asked her to be in throat swab position. When she was clueless of it, he told her to lie on back with head on edge & hanging. He told her to keep tongue fully out and mouth open.

As she did, this cock started its journey with AAA OOO AAA OOO ...sounds coming out from her mouth and in no time the cock was at the tip of her throat. She jumped & gagged. Her face had turned red.

Suddenly, he stopped. He was given needles. Her hands were hold and they applied the needles on her tits. She was in pain. She cried. She pleaded not to do that. She told she would suck all cocks obediently. But needles were not removed.

He continued and played with her breasts & slowly he found his way in her virgin throat. His 8 inch cock was now starting to vanish in her mouth. Her lips were almost touching the root of his cock and his balls started blocking her nostrils occasionally.

smita22
smita22
66 Followers