All Comments on 'Making Out With Mom'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 598 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love jerking to u

fuck all I did was jerk off to your story tell some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More to cum?

There is nowhere for Ricks cock to go except up. Will Jenny be up to the challenge in the next story? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mother/son incest is best

The first time I fucked my mother I was 15, the last time I fucked her I was 30/ In between we had 4 children. It all started in the back seat of a cab coming home after a dinner and dancing. Mom taught me how to dance that night. While in the cab innocent tickeling and poking turned into caressing and finger fucking and outright sex later on in the house. The sex and lovemaking never waned until mother;s dying day many lears afterward,

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
I like a mom getting into it!

Mom's still very sexy, and her moaning drives me crazy. She's not as vocal as Rick's mom, it's more one word things. As she starts to moan, she'll start saying my name, and calling me honey, baby, and sweetie. It just makes me fuck her harder! Then she's saying "OH," before each word she says!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

my pussy got so wet reading this all I could do was to start twiddling my clit and finger fucking myself

robin48robin48over 8 years ago
mom

get mom preggers & the 2 girls too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO HOT

It's so damn hot, I felt like I was gonna cum just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

This really got me wet and horny..i came from just dry humping my bed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality

I have never known anyone that had coffee in the bathroom! Lol

The rest is drivel, written by a high school student!

Women that read this shit will be insulted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh shit!

this is a fantastic story. Hottest I believe I have read on this site. Thanks for not wallowing in minute sexual detail. And, ignore the criticism from the nit pickers. I don't think these stories were meant for the amusement of of Catholic school teachers anyway.

By the way where is the creep from who never heard of someone drinking coffee in the bathroom. Apparently he (it) doesn't have a job to rush to in the morning.

Great presentation of Mom/Son stories.

Thanks,

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love mom

I was 17 when I first fucked my mom latter she had me fuck my aunt .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To long before mom took son

enjoyed the story at the start, but by the time it came to getting his dick wet in mom's pussy, well it was just to long and became boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Introduction

A nice intro to Rick and his mother. I wish there was more, especially w Jenny and her friend cumming over to learn a few things.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
Hottest story

I ever read. Now I'm off to read more of your stories.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Wonderful story ! HOT and arousing. Now Mom and son need to go further with Jenny and her friend. Mom needs to teach them all and enjoy what her son learns.

robo9876robo9876about 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Please continue this story!!! So damn hot!!! Can't what to see the 4some with Jenny and her friend.....possibilities are endless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Allow me

Well well , so nicely written and keeping the excitement till the end , would expect more chapters as well

Am from Mauritius and sexuality like this is rather taboo, feel free u lady willing to enjoy and get me connected

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great ....

Loved the story and got off on it too! One hot mom for sure.

Hope there's more to follow.. there should be.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hottest

its the hottest incest story i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn

The story is even hotter the second time around.

Just happened across it again. Definitely going to bookmark it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Plagerism

I have this story in my library .... I copied it from another web site some 5 or so years ago. the only thing that is changed is it was his aunt not mom.

sorry guys but it is still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
whoops!

I have only two negatives about your story. But, firtst I think your story was great (fantastic really.)

When you decided to change their living quarters from a 2 bedroom apartment to a full house with a private back yard you forgot to remove the reference to the apartment. But what the hell your work was great. So great that the 2 negatives do not distract from the story.

The other negative was the teen age girl. I liked your writing so well, and I was looking for a progressing story of incest loving between the mother and son; not for the teen distraction. Certainly fantastic jack off reading though.

How about expanding your story (sans teens,) and allow it to grow into a full blown Mother/Son love/sex story. Perhaps even expanded into a more fully developed maturing into world of sex. For example; Add an Aunt or Uncle (no other type male) to develop a secondary, but occassional,) addition of bi-activity (just no male/male anal please. Mom/Son anal would be great though. Keep the primary intensivness to Mom and Son. How do I joint your fan club? And please try to keep your fans notified about future stories.)

Thanks for the great story. I now apologize for only giving your a 4 when should have given you a 5, although you deserved a 6.

Best regards,

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I rated this story ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). The story and the comment by massage69guy of 12/24/13 inspired me to right my own comment

I totally had the hots for my mom. I was infatuated with her hour glass figure, her five feet nine height, her soft skin which was never dry or oily, her pretty face, her blue eyes, her light brown hair... Her ass & her thighs were my fatish.

I believe i had a full blown Oedipus complex till i was in my early 30s.

chunks, thank you very much for this nice story. A very good job!

massage69guy, your comment brought back my own memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My deepest desire

Speaking as someone who craves a sexual relationship with his mother it was the sexiest mother/son incest story that I've ever read I must admit I've wanted for so long to have my mother lust after me just as I have lusted after her for most of my life I am 31 and I've had a growing sexual appetite for my mother since I was 7 years old and I'd give just about anything to delve into the sexy,crazy,beautiful,lustful,satisfying, amazing world of incestuous passion with my mother but it's killing me that she doesn't want to share in that type of incredible lust,sex,love and passion with me I hope that one day soon I wish her mind will change and I'll get to experience the delights of her bodies sexual pleasure and if she never wants to fuck me than I hope that she'll at least come around to jerking me off or sucking my dick something to help at least satisfy a portion of my immense lust for her my father was a very lucky man to have her as his lover a title that I hope to one day call her I wish that with just one simple look or word I could excite some pure raw carnal lustful craving within her my life would be truly happy,fulfilled and satisfied I hope one day soon to start having sex with my mother I need her as not just my mother but as my true and passionate lover hopefully I will be able to taste her sweet pussy and enjoy the fruits of the incestuous satisfaction that only her body can provide and be on the receiving end of her lustful passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too short

Yea it was too short, indeed. I expected a threesome. But it was well written and made me quite hard. Thank you

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 8 years ago
great story

can't wait to read what happens next and if this mom and son involve jenny and her gf into having sex with them

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 8 years ago
What son wouldn't love this..?

A hand job from my Mother every morning would be a great way to start the day... Then when she decides to give him a blowjob.... Well, that's even better. They finally fuck their brains out and I for one would jump at the chance just like he did. I gave it a solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
making out with Mom.

Great story! I had the pleasure of of having sexual intercourse with one of my friends mother....she was 37 and I was 18....she worked everyday, rock hard body, 5'7" tall with awesome breasts....my buddy went to Europe back packing for the summer before we went to college. Asked if I could take care of his mother, never thought what would happen....fantasized about it but never believed it would become reality.....your story brought all that back to me, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just jealous,

where do we find such loving mothers,, any ideas then let me know.. well written , write more, I just wish I was the son..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Memories

Don't normally read stories more than 2 pages but this had my juices flowing.

Reminded me of when I was a teenager and my Mum used to bring me off.

My brother was at work and Dad had left so Mum and I were alone in the morning before I went to school.

Dad used to wake us when he went off to work. Mum would have to chasse my brother off before dispatching me to school.

Some mornings Mum would bring me a cuppa in the morning so I could drink it while washing. Well being a teenager some mornings I'd have a 'hardon' in the mornings as we all did. Needless to say would have a stroke but not always cum.

Sometimes it would clash with Mum waking me or a cuppa, so had to stop. The 'hardon' of course happened more often in the morning to a point Mum would disturb me if I was near to cumming. Think Mum had noticed as I had the Father Son talk about the Birds and Bee's.

We had Biology at school so knew about it and of course there were magazines passed around at school. Dad and I were a bit embarrassed but spoke openly and I thanked him then said "What bought this on Dad?" He replied "Between you and I, your Mum has noticed the stains on the sheets. Not a problem as you're a growing lad and it washes out okay. Mum thought we should have the chat, she's not cross or anything" then said "maybe you could use a hankie or tissue, anyway enjoy".

After that I once caught Mum's eye and we both knew I'd had the chat. Mum then used to knock on my bedroom door before coming in to wake me or bring in my cuppa.

Well on day I had just cum when Mum came in and hoped to conceal my emotions. Mum must have noticed the smell as I heard her breath a bit heavier. She put the tea down and went.

From then on Mum would come in a bit earlier with tea and then she even came in with her own tea and sat on my bed. Well of course I could be in any state with an erection, and I'm sure Mum had seen the sheets twitching. I even exploited it as it gave me a kick.

One day Mum said quietly "You don't need to use a handkerchief any more as it means more ironing for me" and then looked me in the eyes to confirm her statement. I nodded 'yes'.

By then I was twitching under the sheet and Mum noticed giving a little grin. I was embarrassed because, I knew she knew, I was sexually aroused.

Mum asked me softly "Can I have a look, please?", I nodded 'yes'. Mum put her cup down and pulled the sheet off me making my penis rise, the way she starred at it made it grow. I was only 15 so only about 6 inches but was proud of it.

Well as they say 'the air was electric'. Mum reached over and took it in her hand and went through the motions of playing with me, once she had the action going of just pulling my foreskin partially over my purple helmet, she looked me in the eyes and said "Okay". Again the 'nod' was all that was needed.

My body was responding well and Mum said "Happy". I was able to stutter "Oh yes, please go on". Mum said "Do you want me to make you climax, I want to do that for you". That made me even more Horney and felt like my penis grew even bigger.

It wasn't long before I was shooting my sperm all over the place, Mum carried on milking me and slowly came to a stop.

Mum with a big grin on her face said "Not done that for a long time, pleased I still had the touch, I'm pleased with myself". Then said "You had better clean up quickly and get off to school", stood up leaned over me gave me a long kiss on the lips and licked the sperm off her hands. "Move" she shouted and "you are nearly late, I'll make you a slice of toast to eat on the way".

Kissing her on the way out I ran eating my toast a very contented lad.

Later that day after football practice I went home apprehensively, Mum, Dad and brother were home. Mum eyeballed me with a questioning look, kissed her on the cheek, Dad said "How was the football practice", Mum said confidently "Clean up, we're eating in 10, hurry" (That's the days we had family meals).

The evening went well, done my homework, watched a bit of TV. When Mum and I were alone she quickly asked "You alright, see you in the morning for a chat".

"Of course" I said and looked Mum in the eye saying "bring the tea in earlier".

The smile on her face was of relief. We both knew it was wrong but happy with it.

In the morning Mum was in my room as soon as brother left with our cuppa's. Drinking our tea with Mum sat on the bed again Mum said "Right, I've felt guilty all day yesterday but was pleased you put my mind at rest you were not doing to say anything as soon as you came in, gave me peace of mind".

"Mum" I said "I loved it, know its naughty but I wont tell if you don't".

"It is wrong and we mustn't do it again" Mum replied.

"Mum as I said I loved it, its only wrong if it wasn't coessential, so please lets enjoy ourselves".

In deep thought after a while Mum came back with "If it's our secret, don't mention it to a living soul".

"Promise and cross my heart" I said jovially.

Having drunk our tea Mum put her hands on my cheeks, pulled my head towards her and gave me a big Mum Son sloppy kiss not sexual just loving.

"Now Mum you have work to do" I said already twitching.

"Yes Sir" Mum said saluting and grinning, pulling the sheet back she took hold of my semi stiffy "better get to work then".

Later after I came Mum licked it off her hands again said "Son I only wanted to see how big you were after I knew you were masturbating in bed. Kept having sneaky looks at you but never saw anything, then when we had tea together in the morning again I kept looking in hope. But you were to discreet so had to ask you and that I rehearsed for ages.

"Glad you did Mum and you do it so well, not that I can compare it to anyone except myself", I said "but Mum what about you and Dad, you must make love".

"Well Son" with a pause "This is not for repeating, we don't 'make love' we have a sex and that's about it, your Dad is selfish, he has his pleasure and leaves me frustrated".

"Sorry to hear that Mum" then if there is anything I can do but I know nothing".

"Thank you Son but no" then blushing said "I have something I use when you are all out", "now get off to school, you know too much about me and you're supposed to be sweet and innocent".

A kiss and toast and had to run to school.

One morning Mum took me in her mouth and gave me oral sex, I played with her breasts. When I was 16 Mum and I had a Saturday together, we made love and never looked back. She has been an education to me and now married know to please my wife and fulfil her needs before mine.

Happy memories.

REgards

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

I would have loved to have been the son in thistory. Very good story for sure. To bad mom's are not as open they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
blow job

Not as much a commit as a suggestion. The hand job can be improved by using a sock not only as a lube but also as a clean up tool then drop it in the laundry and done.

The blow job can be better if she hums on his penis.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
One Hot Story****

Very entertaining and HOT!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great sex

fucking mom is the best fuck always she fucks her sons with lot of love & kindness

nothing like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great, but it's another story that needs more chapters. Hope you can see your way writing more to the stories you create.

videothingvideothingover 7 years ago
GREAT MOM STORY

I really like this story. It made me come so hard. I hope that you will write the next chapter soon, the one about Jenny and her girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Great story...now on to Chapter 2!!! Keep it going!

ejherbieejherbieover 7 years ago
Great

Fantastic story, loved it. But please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story Amazing writing

Would really like a chapter 2

Awesome writing too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ow

This fucking thing made me cum so hard it shot in the air and landed on my air and now my eye is burning. 10/10 would fucking jerk it again

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years ago
Love it

You tell a good story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT...

Very HOT story...Thank You... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard cum thinking of my mum

Brilliant story. Made me cum loads reading it. Was dressed in mom's stockings and heels on her silk bedspread at the time. Just had enough time to clean up before she came back from shopping. She found one of her stockings in the laundry basket full of my fresh salty spunk later that day. One day perhaps she will let me fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woah

This was HOT!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Making it with Mom

Rick needs to tell her to wear some provocative lingerie now since he has begun fucking her. Cut our bras so her areola and nipples show. Sheer full fashioned nylons and garter belts, one and a half or two inch heels, and some sheer Directoire Knickers once in awhile. No panties and definitely no shaving of pit, pubic, or leg hair.

May as well make her your whore.

It's a great story and he needs a sequel to it.

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

one of my favs. i just love how the mom is so accepting and open, and even helping, of this natural act.

if anything it made 2 ppl closer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mother and daughter look identical,

Mother had me very early in her life and now I was sixteen and she was twenty-eight. We really looked like twins and my boyfriend marveled at my all over tan and my mother. Mother had caught my boyfriend pounding into my cunt and I could tell that she wanted his huge cock in her cunt also. She asked me if I would let my boyfriend fuck her and I told her to lay in the back yard naked a he would thing that it was me and he would fuck me. It worked like a charm and as I walked into back yard I knew that he was giving her a deep cream pie in her womb. I laid down next to her and said I hope you enough cum for your girlfriend. He turned as white as a sheet and was stammering that he thought that he had just fucked me not my mother. We let him in on what we had set up and he told that was ok. The next week-end he brought over a gang of friend that wanted to fuck a mother and daughter team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Had to read it twice! Love it want her to be my Mom, let's Cum together. It makes me hard reading it and stroking it. Cumming each time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
making out with mom

I enjoyed reading all three chapters can't wait to read chapter 4 instructional session with the two Jenny and her friend.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 7 years ago
Great Story

Very Hot and Erotic I wish was longer need add chapter 2 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i am a good mother fucker

i fuck my charming mom in all her holes.my mom has bulging pussy,big boobs,super ass.i lick moma cunt hole ,ass hole,my mom use to suck my cock.i like her cunt juice she likes my cock milk.i fucked her and gave a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quick thoughts and appreciation

Noticing the date on this story, it is interesting to realize you published it over 10 years ago! The story is completely fantastic, and the type of relationship described should only ever happen between consenting persons of legal age to engage in these acts, because there is a psychological component to all such relationships. This story is amazingly well crafted and the gradual build-up and "justification" of the sexual acts is rather believable, so "WOW!".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautyfull story

Reminded me of way back when,,I fucked my mom when ever i got the chance,,,It start when i was 13,,Dad was always gone being a long haul trucker,,Mom would get loney and drunk quite a bit,,,One day i came home and she was blastered on a bottle of wine,,she looks beautyfull lying on the soft with her dress pulled up enough to see her silk panty's and i could see her awesome pussy,,,Being 13 and just learning i can now make my big cock cum,,i start jacking off,,,which made me more horny,,,So i stript my jeans off,,when over to mom..lowered her pantys slowly,,she just moaned and raised her legs more,,So i took my chance and climb on her,,and stuck my 7 inch hard cock,,,slowly and deep in to her pussy,,,i sucked on her tits as i was pounding her juicy pussy,,,She was still out but she moaned...yes baby yes baby fuck me fuck me,,,,that what i did,,i drove my young cock hard in to her pussy till i blasted a good healthy load of cum deep in to her pussy,,,Best day of my life,,and was only the beginning,,,I made sure there was always a bottle of wine,,around,,I love fucking my beautyful mom..one day i;ll write the whole story,,

jazz12jazz12about 7 years ago
interesting

well constructed story ,nice build up ,close to the point of being believable. Roll on part 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mother please

I think all boys fantasize about sex with their Mothers. I know I did and do. Would have loved to see her suck friends of mine's cocks and watch them fuck her doggie style. I would then kiss her cum filled mouth and fuck her sore ass. I would never hurt her but would want to make her feel shame, a little humiliation and maybe shed a tear or two. But I would want her to enjoy it and want more.

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
Talk about a mother I’d like to fuck!!!

Great sexy story. I frequently wanted to fuck the cute, sexy mothers of the girls I dated. And DID one weekend, bareback, cumming in her a number of times!!! Ready anytime still!!!

billybudd42000billybudd42000about 7 years ago
Awesome story

I nearly made out with my Mom when a teenager. I had her breasts in my hand but she stopped me before I could go further. The memory lives on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Minu kallis ema.

Kunagi seltskonna mängus juhtus minu käsi ema põlve peale,ja ema oli ehmunud,ning küsis kohe,mida see peab tähendama.Mina punastasin ja läksin oma tuppa voodi.Mõneaja pärast tuli ema ja palus andeks,ning andis musi.Mina nõudsin ühte musi veel ja siis ma rabasin emal ümbert kinni ja suudlesime ja ajasin oma keele emale sügavale kurku ja ema hakkas minu keelt limpsima.Kas sa tõesti tahad oma emaga voodis mürada,kui nii,siis võtame ennast riidest lahti kiiruse peale.Olime alasti ja valmis unistuste seksiks.Nii see kestab aastaid igal nädalalõpul,võtame veidi veini ja siis voodisse pattu tegema.

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
This is the BEST!

What more can I say - 5 Stars - loved how you developed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

Love to read about incest. Loved the great detail s and hot fucking.

jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incest

Love to read about incest! Would love to witness some hot family fucking! 5 stars

Loco997Loco997almost 7 years ago
Hot AF

I kept imaginjng doing this with my mom thanks to the immersive writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't imagine fucking my sister or mom. Not a turn on for me.

Some say any port in a storm but I draw the line in making it my mom or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DEAR ANONYMOUS.....

DIDN'T YOU READ THE TITLE..... AND YOU STILL READ THROUGH IT,

); ): ): );

A GOOD READ , WELL DONE

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Rofl

Why are you guys actually comparing this to your real family members. You have to learn how to immerse yourself in a story without drawing comparisons to real life situations or it will turn into a creep fest real fast.

I find the things that i am most put off by in reality are the most interesting for me in fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

What a great sex and erotic story. Well written and left me imaginations vividly seeing the mum waking the boy, later seeing him naked, hugging and finally kissing. Finally climaxing into the fuck. Wow it can be a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sensational

Now that's what I call a beautiful relationship...Mum, Son and girlfriend. Oh, WOW...I'm getting a bit excited here having just read this the whole way through! Is there a next instalment?

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Nice fantasy trip

Hope you write more - think of adding to this story! I appreciate you and all those who freely share their stories here! My thanks!

TeekntildeTeekntildealmost 7 years ago
fucking awesome

Please continue this story I was hard from beginning to end. You did a great job of developing the mom and son an you your attention to details make this story very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Text me 07852236643

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stories

That was exellent and bloody red hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is it about moms?

While I was reading this story, pre-com was oozing out of me. Only a mom could do that. Society robs all of us--mom and son alike--of so many thrills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like a switch.

This started of with a strange feeling, slightly off putting and cold trying to match it to my mom, but as it got going further into the story it became quite sensual, a turning me on more and more, getting deeply into it believing every movement sensation and word!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Slow, steady, gradual,

One step at a time.

Building to the ultimate conclusion.

Well Done

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's chapter two?

Title says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
warning

i pre-came and finally came , very well plotted

fucker71fucker71over 6 years ago
Great story, but just one discrepency...

Do they live in an apartment or a house at the end of a cul-de-sac?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Organismic to say the least

This tale of the taboo had me oozing from the get go. A real delight for the senses , I was totally enthralled till the very end thanks you have left me with a stirring mental image. ❤️3699

shyinfamousshyinfamousover 6 years ago
A sequel please.

Yes. Please make a sequel with a threesome. I really like it when the mother is yelling out her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it

I wish my mom was like that I would love to come in her mouth

TanhorsTanhorsover 6 years ago
Sequel.

This was great, please please make a sequel.

jorgenhenryjorgenhenryover 6 years ago
My lovely mom

What a wonderful mother and a true love story between a mother and her son.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
I forgot I had previously read this story

it has been 12 years since you wrote it and needs a chapter 2 with the Mom and jenny

MaxDecattMaxDecattover 6 years ago
Memories!!

Not with Mom, but with her sister my Aunt who was then 22. She had my virginity when I was 13. By the time I was 15 my mates and I would visit her and 3 of us would fuck her non-stop through an afternoon. As part of my 18th I had the normal party followed a week late with a boys only party. She was my surprise for 16 of my friends, I had her first on the mattress on the floor while the others stood around naked and took her in turns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lovely

nice inspiation to masturbaye to

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
Hot, Hot ,Hot

Please, finish the story! What happens with Jenny and her friend? Does mom join in, and lez out with Jenny and / or the friend while Rick fucks them? As wild as Mom gets will she take it in her ass and teach the other girls how?

phobosukphobosukabout 6 years ago
Really really hot story!

I've been on this site for ages and only just discovered this story. Well what a find! Very well written and full marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Honoured

Love your stories!

Makes me somehow feel it's you and me!

https://goo.gl/images/cnSwd4

Honoured to feel deeply fucked A-L-L the way!

Five stars!

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years ago
Five!!!

I'm speechless. Five. Nothing to add.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5

wonderful story. funny. very well done. good characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stolen

Unless this is the same author this story is definitely stolen from the long defunct white shadow site. Minor changes suck as ricks age and the age of Jenny who was originally 12 which makes her responses much more believeable in the original. Still hot as ever just wish poster had given credit to original author,glad it's still out here to be read though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This needs a sequel...

Jenny needs to return, with maybe a three-some.

KarissaTseviKarissaTsevialmost 6 years ago
Filthy hot fun

I enjoyed this immensely.

Ramesh969Ramesh969almost 6 years ago
Epic Mother-Son relationship

I am greatly impressed by this story that is so revealing about an open Mother-Son relationship. It is magical and is of Epic dimension that succinctly brings out the sublimity of a Mother and Son opening up their hearts and souls to each other and coming together to experience nirvana.

It is best brought out in the para where the Mom speaks of her early journey in the world of sex since a young age, the pent-up passions since her husband's death and the opening up and reviving of her passions with her son helping her in the process. Then again the opening up part is beautifully illustrated by the phases.

First catching glimpses of her son's body; then the son wanting to see his mother in the nude; then the son reaching out to his mother; and finally the mother welcoming her son inside her.

I want to know more about the author and would be interested in interacting to know how it all evolved -- is it real or merely fictional? It appears so plausible, real and really enjoyable at the very thought of such sublime yet sensual Mother-Son relationship. Ramesh email: rchand969@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot.

Very good story. Unfortunate there was no additional chapter. Plenty of possibilities here. Possibly the author posted to a different site? -bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh Momma

When in my mid 20s mom was in her early 40s and looking pretty good, my step-dad wasn't giving her what she needed. So one day at my house I was still in bed when she arrived I had my morning wood going, one thing led to another and I'm balls deep in pussy I don't know who fucked the other one harder, turns out mom is a nymph so I get it honest.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
DAMN ONE HOT STORY*****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Epic Love of Mother-Son

Making Out With Mom is a lovely Story of Love, Romoance and Sex between Mother-Son. This story is indeed of Epic proportions.

The setting is lovely. A Mother comes with morning cup of coffee and finds a tent of her Son's morning erection. Soon, she, too, gets naked, setting the stage for a blossoming of their new-found friendship that grows into love and consummates into full-blown Mother-Son sex.

Mother and Son transform into friends and lovers and finally to be husband-wife. It goes beyond the dimensions of simple incest and evolves as an everlasting love story between a Mother and Son.

The passion of the Mother for her Son and the Son's insatiable desire for his middle-aged Mother and their bonding through love, romance and sex is a great saga that lifts up the spirits of the reader, transporting them into a higher place, where the Man and Woman stand alone, bereft of the world of deceipt and deception.

Ramesh. rchand969@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous