Making the A Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

"Please, this is torture. You have to do it, I don't know how much longer we are going to be alone please do it now. Please please please," she begged. I snapped out of the haze my mind was in and smiled down at her. It took her talking to remember that I was not up there alone. I chuckled to myself and lined up my cock with her body. I pushed into her and was completely enveloped in her wet body. I just started pumping away. She looked up at me as her thighs wrapped around my hips. I suddenly thought of the song "the farmer in the dell" but changed the words to 'a humping we will go a humping will go'.

She really seemed to be getting into it; I watched her buck and bob around. She looked though like she was in pain or something. I let go of her hands to see what was wrong as I continued to saw in and out of her. She reached back and picked up a rock that had been behind her head. I sort of grinned sheepishly at her and said, "Sorry."

She laughed and clenched her pussy around my already aching cock. "Cum in me, cum in me right now!" she demanded. I sort of blinked in reaction but I was turned on in a way. I unwrapped her legs from around my waist and held them up over my shoulders. I really took it to her then. I kept thinking it was a good thing that I had had so many beers or I wouldn't have lasted that long. I pumped in and out of her. Her nails dragged hard down my back and I slammed into her my nuts bursting as I dumped my cum in her.

I had always had a weak spot for blood eagles and I was sure that she had just given me a good set of them. I heard really loud grunting and then realized that it was the two of us as I emptied into her and she came all over me. I kept up the pace until I finally was spent. I collapsed down next to her, slipping my cock free.

As we lay there looking at each other I was really surprised. I think I was actually beginning to love her. She was everything I could have wanted. I rolled over and buried my nose in her hair. She smelled so wonderful.

She sat up suddenly throwing me off. "Did you here something?"

I started to say no but I stopped and listened. Sure enough somebody was coming up the side of the mountain, staying off the path. I looked at her and she looked at me. In one motion we rolled of the A grabbed our clothing and hot footed it for a little cover. It's not totally dark up there because Tempe lights up like a christmas tree. And the glow from Mill Ave. lends a certain twilight to the 'A'.

We had no sooner hunkered down, both of us still naked when a couple of guys came from behind a small hill and stepped up on the A. I looked over at my girl and she looked back and shrugged.

"Alright Christian, were here, do we really have to go through with this?" Asked the smaller of the two. He stood about five feet seven inches tall and looked to weigh about 150 pounds. His hair was cut short and he was dressed kind of country. Cowboy boots, jeans, and a plaid shirt. He even had a big silver belt buckle.

Christian was quite a bit bigger. He only looked to be a little taller than the cowboy, maybe five feet ten inches or so, but he was solidly built. He looked fairly muscular under a good slab of fat and he seemed to have a commanding presence.

He looked at the cowboy and nodded. "Yes Daryl we do. We lost the bet and if we don't payoff we can't go back."

The difference in voices was incredible. Christian's voice was kind of rough and gravely like you'd expect a mans voice to be. Daryl's voice however had that high pitched voice you come to associate with homosexuals.

Daryl didn't look happy at this pronouncement but he took it like a trooper. He knelt down on the 'A' and reaching up unzipped Christian's pants. He pulled out Christian's manhood and kissed it reverently.

I looked over at my girl and she was obviously enjoying the show. For me it was more like a car wreck, I just couldn't turn away.

Daryl took it into his mouth slowly as if savoring the taste. He began to suck rocking back and forth slowly. Easing Christians penis in and out of his mouth. I started getting dressed trying to look away. Christians comment brought my attention right back to the two of them.

"That's right my little slut puppy use that tongue of yours!"

I could tell by the way that Daryl adjusted his posture he was looking up into Christian's face. Daryl reached up then and started to grasp Christians ass. I could hear the sharp sound as Daryl's hands were slapped.

"Oh no you don't bitch, put your hands behind your back." Christian roared.

Daryl put his hands behind his back like a dutiful slave should and then really began to work his mouth back and forth, raising the tempo of the blow job he was giving. When Christian could hold it no more he reached down and grabbed Daryl by the ears. He held that position for a second or two and then forcibly removed Daryl from his work.

"You know the drill." Christian said turning Daryl around by his ears.

Daryls hands came from behind his back and he quickly started undoing his pants. While Daryl was getting ready Christian reached into his pocket and pulled out something. I was trying to see what it was until I saw Christian unscrew the top and squeeze some into his hand. It was lube! As Christian started to rub it onto his erect penis I turned away again and finished dressing.

I heard a shrill squeak and despite myself I turned back to the action to see what had happened. Christian was just straightening up. I realized then that Christian had squirted some of the lube into Daryl's bottom. As Christian screwed the top back on I noticed the tube, that had been brand new was now almost empty. Christian had inserted the nozzle into Daryl and squeezed most of tube into him.

There was another sharp sound as Christian spanked Daryl's bottom. It sounded like gunfire as Christian smacked Daryl's bottom again and again.

"How many times do I have to remind you bitch. You know the drill, after you've been lubed you have to stay in position." He punctuated this pronouncement with another flurry of slaps.

Daryl placed his head on the ground and opening his legs as wide as he could put his hands behind his back and arched his bottom into the air. Christian finished administering the spanking and kneeling down behind Daryl grabbed Daryl's hips and lining himself up plunged into Daryl. There was little eep from Daryl but he never moved. The spanking had really turned on Daryl and had almost driven Christian over the top. In no time at all they both came in a heated rush Christian slapping Daryls bottom with each thrust.

As they finished, Christian stood up and set himself in order. Like the good sub that he obviously was Daryl stayed in position until Christian slapped his bottom and told him to get up.

"Ok my little cum dumpster, lets head back to the bar." Christian turned on his heel after having said this and strode off down the mountain. Leaving Daryl to struggle behind him, trying to set himself to rights as he followed Christian.

I kind of sighed to myself as my girl leaned over and kissed me. I waited as she started getting dressed.

"I thought they'd never leave." Said a feminine voice.

I spun around to look back out at the 'A' as a boy and girl about my age stepped onto it. They must have come up after the guys and waited while they finished. She was a real looker and I hoped I'd get to see her naked but I'll admit I was more interested in the guy. I know for a fact that after watching those two hump there was no way in the world I could've gotten it up. I was wondering about him. Apparently he was wondering too. I could see him looking off in the direction the guys had gone.

She smiled and moved to the 'A' setting down a bag. I wondered what she had in the bag and my girl was watching avidly. I felt bad for the poor guy as I would not have wanted to try and follow that performance. I watched the girl undress and fold her things up setting them on the A. She unzipped the bag and started removing things from it. I heard her snap at him to hurry up and take off his pants. I arched a brow and looked over at them and then my girl. She had her chin propped up on her hands watching.

I had to wonder at this point what was going on.

"Come on we don't have all night. Hurry up and get over here; take off your pants. No I don't care if you take off your shirt just your pants," she said rushing the poor guy along.

I watched him drop his pants and then lay face down on the 'A'. I could see that his feet were still touching the ground. My head was cocked to the side and I did not see her move but she picked up something from the stuff that she took out of the bag. I saw her pick something white up and then rub her hands together. I watched him and heard him grunting as she moved behind him. I nudged my girl a little and pointed to another spot that was around the side more so that we could see what was going on with them.

She smiled and nodded and we crept around the side of the bushes. My eyes got huge as I saw a huge strap on around the girl's hips and thighs. I had to work very hard not to shout out as I saw her push at least two of her fingers up the poor guy's asshole. "Now you get to see what it feels like when you just ram your cock in my ass when I am telling you to go slow," she said on a sneer.

With that she lined up the end of the fake cock and pushed it deep into his asshole. He shot up as she pushed it all the way in and I was thinking that was not a good idea as I saw the look on his face. It must have pushed it deeper into his ass. She reached down and started spanking his ass cheeks. The left then the right with each inward thrust. I looked over at him, my brother of another mother and saw the look of rapture on his face. I couldn't believe that he was getting off on this.

"You see I am stimulating your prostrate gland. It has a direct impact on your cock and pleasure. Each time I do it, it makes you want to cum. But I don't want you to cum just yet," she said as she slapped harder onto each cheek. Her thrusting becoming harder.

"She must have one of those ones that has the pussy plug attached to it," my girl said. I sort of blinked a dazed look at her as I wondered how in the hell she knew that.

I returned my eyes back to the action in front of me. I could see him stroking his meat as she pounded him from behind. She must have misjudged the depth of her stroke because I heard him shout out loudly and watched his cum shoot all over the ground. I think this turned her on as she rammed her hips harder forward and then slumped against his back. She must have cum too.

I looked over at my girl and grinned. We cuddled up and did a little kissing as those two sorted themselves out. He got dressed and she picked up her toys. Then with another firm command to him the headed down the path.

I was wondering if we should stay to see more when there was a rustling of bushes on the other side of the 'A' and two girls stepped out. Both were just gorgeous and I felt my jaw drop as I looked at them. I was really hoping they might provide some entertainment when they waved over at the bush we were hiding behind.

"Hey girlfriend your hot! If you ever dump dimple butt there give us a cal we'd love to do you." And they headed out their tittering laughter leaving a haunting melody in the air.

I looked over and found a set of eyes staring back at me. We both started laughing and picking ourselves up we headed down the mountain before anyone else came by.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers
12