Making the Most

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't have anything to swim in," she replied.

"Suit yourself," he said as he stripped down to his boxers and started into the water.

"But, but, umm," she sought for something to get her out of it, "what are we going to dry off with later?"

He just turned and looked at her with that cute grin on his face as he moved to the middle of the stream, which came up to his chest. The water did look appealing to Stephani with the heat being what it was and she bit her lip as she reasoned with herself. She was having a hard time deciding whether or not she could be so adventurous when he splashed her. She made a mock scream and glared at him playfully. That had decided it for her, she could have fun, and she damn well would.

She practically tore of her clothes as she stripped to her simple white underwear before she realized that she was now standing in front of a boy out in the middle of nowhere half naked, but by the time she realized it, his mouth was wide open and their eyes were locked. She stood there, staring into his green eyes for a moment that stretched on for what seemed like minutes realizing that she really liked Todd. Then suddenly she was flying through the air ready to tear him apart—playfully of course.

They tussled about in the water for a few minutes not even paying heed to the fact that they were practically naked or even noticing it for that matter. They collapsed into each other's arms giggling like mad and feeling like they were little kids again. Neither could remember the last time they had wrestled so playfully as they just had, nor could they believe that they had wrestled at all.

Todd wrapped his arms around her tighter and looked down into her eyes. She could feel his entire body pressing against hers as they stood there in the middle of the stream with the cool water flowing freely about their bodies. His arms tightened around her and she could feel his muscles flex against her and pull her even closer to him. She could feel his heart racing in time with hers as he slowly moved his lips towards hers. They were the same lips that had spoken words that had brought more smiles to her face in that single day than in the last month combined. Now as the distance that separated them was pushed away her mind was blank but for one desire: the desire to fee those lips against hers. She reached up on her tiptoes and slid her arms around his body and grasped his shoulders, pressing herself to him as she moved her face to his.

Their lips touched and she breathed in the scent of him, his breath and his very being. Her heart skidded to a halt as the soft brush of his mouth against hers forced her knees to grow weak. She let him support her in the water as her lips locked with his and she let herself stop thinking entirely and be devoured in the moment. She closed her eyes and her fingers slid up to grip his arms as she melted into him. His tongue slowly slid out of his mouth and when it touched her lips but she opened her mouth willingly.

A spark of heat rushed through her and her face flamed hot from the emotions that coursed through her whole being, infused her very soul with the passion of this first kiss, this one moment. Unsure of what to do, but loving the sensations that were quietly surfacing she tilted her head and timidly touched his tongue with hers. She tilted her head and he deepened the clinging to her strongly, and as her legs slowly twined themselves around his body as they deepened the kiss, she was lost.

A blizzard of emotion raced through her veins pulsing in time with the beating of her heart. She had no room for doubt or wonder as the passion of the moment scoured her brain of anything but the need to be loved. Her need was not only emotional now, it was physical too, and she wanted Todd now. His firm body and tight muscles aroused her as they slid across her bare skin underneath the cool water. She could feel her need within her almost tangible it was so thick and she could feel his need flowing into hers feeding it and feeding off it.

She felt something on her leg and moved to brush it away before she realized it was he, stimulated by the fury of their desire. She changed the motion of her hand as it slid down his back, to slide to his firm behind and press him to her and she could fully feel the shape of him outlined through the thin fabric separating them. His hands glided up her back and slid across her shoulders as their lips continued to embrace and their tongues sustained their dance.

She felt herself being raised out of the water and she wrapped her legs around Todd when she realized he was carrying her back to where they had been sitting before. She could feel his shaft pressing against her, through her panties wet with water and her own fluids and she pressed herself to him grinding into his engorged rod.

"I want you so bad," he whispered hotly into her ear. Both of them had lost presence of mind and were only riding upon the moment. He laid her onto the ground and kissed her neck as she ran her hands across his shoulders and arms. His kisses were hot on her skin and she almost shuddered at the shock of excitement each one sent through her. She closed her eyes and pushed her head back concentrating on the feel of his lips on her skin as he hungrily laid kisses on her neck and chest.

His hand came up to caress her breast through her wet, and now see-through bra and she arched her back, pushing into his touch as she reached behind and unclasped the hook. He never stopped the onslaught of kisses that drove her mad with their warmth as he slipped off her bra and tossed it to the side. His lips, his soft, wet, hot lips moved to the flesh of her breast. He stopped and moved his head back to get a look at her naked flesh and she saw his cock twitch against his boxers and poke through the opening there. The sight of him erect, straddling her drove her to reach out to him and tug on his underwear. He silently slipped them down revealing the full length of his pulsing cock.

His dick was rock hard and standing stiff before her, the head almost purple it was so filled with blood and need. She looked up to his face and gazed into his eyes, sharing a moment with him, a look that said, "Though I do not know everything about you, I need you, I need this, right now, right here." He seemed to be thinking about what he should do but she would not let him.

She sat up and reached for him. Her hand slid down his tight stomach to his dick and she took hold of him, moving her hand up and down, moving by instinct and not experience. She felt his hands move through her hair as she continued to stroke him. Her head slowly moved closer to him, she had no doubt in her mind as to what was going to happen next, and just as she thought, just as she wanted, he urged her onward with a moan and a tug of her hair. She put him to her lips as she continued to stroke him up and down. Her tongue slid out and licked his head tasting the salty precum that had beaded out there. She let her tongue trail down to his sac and she took one of his balls into her mouth and she sucked on it and rolled it in her mouth as her hand continued to move on him. She felt him tremble and let out a moan as she took the other into her mouth. Stephani let him fall out of her mouth and she put her tongue back out on him, flattening it and sliding it up his full length, about six inches, before opening up wide and taking him into her mouth.

Though he was not very long, he was nice and thick and she liked the feel of his dick filling up her mouth as she slowly moved as much of it as she could inside of her. His hands continued to move in her hair, conveying his need to her. God she loved the feel of his hands in her hair. She moaned for him and he pushed himself into her. He was already all the way in and when he pushed, he went into her throat and she gagged and panicked forcing him back out of her mouth before calmly taking him back in.

Her hand slid up his stomach as she began to bob up and down on his shaft. She loved the feel of his muscles, and his abs, and his dick in her mouth, and the scent of him, and the feel of his hands in her hair, and the sound of his heavy breath and occasional moans. This was new for her but she felt like she could do this forever. It made her feel so sexy to be making this man who was so sexy to her feel pleasured and horny and wild with desire.

Her movements sped as she felt him start to move with her and as he moaned his need for her. His hands tightened in her hair and he pushed her head down onto him again, forcing himself in as far as he could go. Again she gagged, but this time she was prepared and tried to relax a little more. She pushed him out again, but went back down on it as hard as she could, trying to put even more into her mouth. She pulled her head off again and started stroking him with her hand again as she went back to his balls. They were both breathing harder than ever and her pussy was throbbing and wet as her hand continued to glide up and down his shaft and her tongue continued to work on his sac. She desperately wanted him to please her cunt but she wanted even more to have him shoot his hot cum into her mouth.

She went back to his cock again, shoving it into her mouth, out again, back in. He rocked his hips with the bobbing of her head, shoving himself into her gagging her with each stroke. He held her hair and she stopped moving her head, letting him fuck her mouth as he pleased. He slammed his cock into her almost painfully, but never too hard and she delighted in the throbbing, thick, delicacy in her mouth as he used her to please himself. She felt his body start to convulse and she braced herself too late for the hot load of jizz that shot out into her throat from his raging member. The salty taste of him washed through her mouth and filled her throat. She needed to swallow and as she pulled her mouth off of him he kept pumping it out onto her breasts showering sticky globs of cum all over them.

He collapsed on her and she held him to her body, smearing cum onto his chest as he lay there almost exhausted from the job she had just given him. He took a few deep breaths and rolled himself on top of her, straddling her once again. His cock had lost some of its vigor and was now resting on her stomach, limp, and he put his lips to her ear, nibbling it a little before she heard him say, "That was fucking awesome, now I think it's your turn."

Stephani's stomach jumped and her cunt throbbed in anticipation as he repositioned his body. He slowly parted her legs with his hands and he massaged her inner thighs and the area around her panties. His hands were surprisingly warm on her skin and they slid smoothly across the soft surface before tugging down her panties.

Stephani was a little self-conscious at the fact that she did not shave herself, but she did trim, but that was all washed away as his lips found the skin of her inner thigh banishing all of her thoughts. His hands guided her legs farther apart allowing him further access to her privates as he kissed the area around her lips. She was throbbing with desire and her fluids were slowly rolling out of her cunt as he teased her, feathering kisses over her pussy and rubbing his hands on her inner leg. She was in a world of pleasure already and then he let his tongue come out and touch her, tentatively sliding up her slit from the bottom up to where her clit was where he stopped and pulled away.

She felt his hands pull apart her lips and then his tongue, warm and wet begin to lick her outer lips and slide around her tight hole. She convulsed at the unexpected pleasure this gave her and she put her hands into his hair, grabbing hold of him. His tongue slowly traveled around her hole and along the wet pink surface of her pussy working his way up to the spot they both knew would make her scream later. Another shudder ran through her body and she let out a moan as his tongue slid over her clit. He went back to it, using the tip of his tongue to flick it causing her to moan again.

Stephani was lost in roaring flames of passion when he began to lick her a little more forcefully. She was fully aroused, more so than she had ever been before in her life, and he was the first who would ever take advantage of that and she was perfectly fine with that, because even if they called it quits after that day, she would cherish the moments they were spending and never forget them for the rest of her life.

She convulsed again and let out a little scream of pleasure as he gently took her clit and pulled on it with his teeth. His tongue never seemed to stop moving on her and the hot feel of it sliding over her giving her constant pleasure was almost more than she could bear. Again he took her clit between his teeth and nibbled it a little. A flame of pleasure seared her mind and she screamed out his name with an unrivaled passion. Indescribable was the feeling he delivered to her as he continued to vigorously eat at her clit, but it was not enough for her. She needed to be full; she needed him inside of her, and she would settle for no less than his thickness inside of her tight cunt.

She gasped once again at his tongue and she managed to get out, "Need you.... in.... me...." He looked up at her hesitantly but she gave him no time to think before she had gotten up and rolled him over and was now straddling him. Her eyes reflected the fire that burned within her and the passion that ate at all of her being leaving nothing but the desire for him inside of her. She grabbed his cock and with a couple pulls his young dick was hard again, ready to be pushed inside of her. She put him to her lips with his head just inside of her and then she slowly let herself down onto him, forcing his thickness into her.

She used him just as she would her glass toy at home, but the feeling she got was millions better than she could even hope for. His throbbing dick filled her hot cunt like nothing she had ever felt before. She moved him in and out slowly, lubricating him so that she could move faster and faster. His thick cock stretched her open farther than her little dildo and sent endless shivers up her spine, shivers of pleasure. The pain that she got from his dick slamming into the back of her cunt was overridden by the extreme pleasure of his head rubbing on her g-spot.

She moaned and grabbed her breasts, squeezing her nipples as she rode atop him slamming him into her over and over again. She flexed her fingers and slowly opened her eyes; the blue orbs glistened. She licked her lips. Her chest rose and fell, her firm breasts jiggling with every fall.

As the tempo of their loving increased and Todd began to rock with her body, Stephani's fingers moved over his warmed skin. She could feel the build up of something special and she lifted her hips to claim it. It was there, just within reach and when Todd pushed up into her his cock went deeper. He twisted her nipple with his fingers. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried, as her body seemed to float and fall... She convulsed, her body wracked with spasms and her bouncing came to a cease. The sheets of liquid silk cascaded down from her pussy and blanketed her lover with its warm honey as her cunt squeezed and tightened around him. Her nails dug into his chest and Stephani whimpered for more. Her come surrounded Todd. It traveled down to her thighs, covering them like ribbons of fine lace. She begged and pleaded for more as the shudders of passion continued to pierce her thoughts and bring her to the edge and hold her there as she screamed in ecstasy and shouted out Todd's name.

Slowly the tide of pleasure dimmed and fell away and she pulled off of him, breathing hard. Sometime in that rush of pleasure he had come to orgasm and now his cum was dripping out of her hot pussy and spilling onto his leg. They lay there for some time, catching their breath and trying to fully comprehend the last hour. They said nothing to each other as no words could express the feelings rushing through their minds, and after a bit, Stephani rose gracefully and walked to the water, the sun casting a halo around her naked body as she waded into the stream to wash herself. After a minute he joined her in the water and after they had rubbed off the juices he tenderly kissed her on the lips.

"I'm going to have to get some pills and make sure nothing unwanted happens."

"Fuck you're right. In all the heat, I never even thought of that."

"It's no big deal, I heard girls in the locker room all the time saying that you just have to take three or four within a couple hours and you'll be fine. So yeah."

"Hey I want you to know that, and you might not totally believe me here but, I want you to know that I kind of felt something between us starting to happen even before we got to... all that."

He was right: she did not totally believe him, but the fact that he would even say something like that made her happy. She returned his answer with her own confession, "I like you too, Todd. I'd like to see you again sometime. Today was great. We better get going, huh?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I think we've had enough fun for the day!" They both fell apart with laughter and headed back to the grass to pick up their clothes. "I've got a towel in the back of my car that I usually take to the gym."

"I thought you probably worked out at a gym. Cool. And yes, I would love to use it. There's no way I dressing all wet like this.

12