Making The Perfect Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,219 Followers

The smoothness on the inside of the cock sleeve sent shivers through Mark's body. He began to hump her feet. "This is fun," admitted Mark.

"Do you think you could have an orgasm like this?"

"Oh yes. I'm so close," said Mark, humping her feet harder. He closed his eyes enjoying the pleasure.

Amy pulled her feet away. "What are you doing," asked Mark in frustration.

Amy smiled devilishly. It was the same devilish smite he saw on Chrissie earlier that day.

"Lie on your back," she ordered.

Mark was not about to question her. He was having too much fun. When he was on his back, Amy stood over him and placed her foot on his crotch. Her heel rested on the floor and her foot and toes pressed against the length of his cock. She pressed down on his cock and Mark moaned in delight.

Amy enjoyed seeing him squirm beneath her foot. She rubbed her foot up and down his cock. Mark pressed his hips forward, humping her foot. He was on the edge of orgasm, but no matter how hard he humped, he could not orgasm. It felt incredible, but he just couldn't get to an orgasm.

Amy could see his frustration and she was enjoying it. She had never teased him like this before. She was surprised at how hot she was from watching him hump her feet and try to cum. She decided to have a little fun with him. "You are such a weak boy, getting off on my feet. Wearing these pretty panties got you all excited didn't they? You want to cum so bad don't you?"

Mark was so aroused that his mind clouded with lust. The way Amy was talking to him and teasing him was driving him wild. There was a confidence and dominant nature about her that he had never experienced before and he was loving it. He felt weak and submissive at being teased by her foot. He was confused at how excited he was over the way she was talking to him and referring to his underwear as panties. All he cared about at the moment was getting release.

Mark replied to Amy, "This feels incredible. I do want cum so bad."

"Then cum for me," ordered Amy.

Mark suddenly erupted into an orgasm at her command. His cock swelled and pulsed as an orgasm rushed through it. His whole body enjoyed the sudden and intense pleasure. Cum filled the cock sleeve, making it slippery and more pleasurable.

When Mark's orgasm ended, Amy crouched over his face. Her pussy smell was overwhelming. Mark could see that her lips were puffy and wet with arousal. Amy confirmed what he saw, "Mark I am so hot from watching you squirm and cum into your pretty panties. Fuck me with your tongue," ordered Amy.

Mark did not have a chance to respond. Amy sat on his face, grinding her pussy into him. Her pussy molded around his mouth and nose almost suffocating him. Mark felt powerless beneath his fiancée. Her weight pressed him tightly against the floor and her legs pinned his arms. He licked and sucked at her pussy as best he could. It only took a few seconds before she erupted into an orgasm. Amy moaned in pleasure and screamed, "Yes! Don't stop. Lick my pussy slut!"

When she was done she slid off his face and leaned in and gave him a deep tongue kiss and then said with satisfaction, "That was awesome!"

"Yes it was awesome," agreed Mark.

Mark could feel the wetness of the cum oozing around the cock sleeve and so he wanted to get the underwear off and wash them. He remembered Miss Kiersten's suggestion of washing Amy's delicates also and so he offered up the idea to Amy.

"Amy, I need to hand wash these. I might as well do some of your stuff as well. Do you have any delicate items that need hand washing?"

Amy smiled at the offer. "Yes. That would be great. Go sort through my laundry basket and pull out all my panties and any silk garments and you can wash them. Since you're going through the basket you might as well sort out my other items. Make a pile of whites and a pile of darks."

"O.k." agreed Mark.

When Mark finished sorting the piles, Amy asked him to throw one of the piles in the washing machine since he was going to the laundry room. Mark happily agreed. Mark used the large sink in the laundry room to hand wash his underwear and Amy's delicate items.

Handling Amy's used panties was an unexpected thrill for Mark. He could not resist rubbing a few of her silky panties and night gowns over his cock. He even sniffed a few pairs of her panties, enjoying the smell of her pussy. By the time he was finished washing all the items, Amy had fallen asleep. Mark had nothing to wear so he quietly slipped into bed naked, next to Amy.

In the morning, Amy woke Mark up. She was already up and dressed and she had retrieved his underwear from the laundry room. She tossed his underwear over to him. "Nice job cleaning your panties, Mark. They're nice and dry. Time to put them on for another fun filled day."

Mark replied defensively and somewhat embarrassed, "They're not panties Amy. They are designed specifically for men."

Amy laughed. "I know darling, but they are so cute and pretty, just like girls panties."

Amy seemed to enjoy the effect the humiliating words had on Mark. He was passive and uncertain how to respond. She encouraged him to put them on. "It's o.k. Mark. I really like them. I think you look incredibly sexy in them. You saw how hot I was last night. Come on, let me help you."

Amy pulled the covers off Mark and slid the underwear up his legs. The silk sent shivers through his body causing Mark to lose control of his cock. It began to swell and it did not go un-noticed by Amy.

Amy commented with delight, "See, you enjoy these panties just as much as I do, don't you?"

"Yes I guess I do," admitted Mark.

Amy helped slide his cock into the cock sleeve and then she squeezed and stroked his cock a few times through the sleeve. Mark closed his eyes and enjoyed the erotic sensations.

Amy said, "I love teasing you in them sweetie."

She quickly had him on the edge of orgasm. Then she said, "Mark I have a few errands to run today. It would please me if you stayed here and finished up the laundry. Do you think you could do that for me?"

Mark just knew that he should please Amy and so he agreed to her request. "Sure, I would love to."

"Great! I'll be back in the afternoon."

After he folded the first load of clothes and put them away, Mark decided to listen to the new recording he received from Isabella on Friday. He lay on Amy's bed in nothing but the silk underwear and turned on the MP3 player.

Isabella's soft soothing voice comforted him. "Hello my pet. I hope you're enjoying your soft silky and lacey underwear. The smooth fabric feels so good against your sensitive skin doesn't it? Go ahead and rub your cock for me. Enjoy the silky feeling. You love the silk. The silk and lace are so addicting....silk and lace are addicting...so good around your cock and balls..."

There was an echoing effect in the earphones that helped ease Mark into a trance. He rubbed his cock enjoying the wonderful silky sensations. Isabella's voice continued to echo in his ears. "The more you rub the silk the more aroused you get. It's making you weaker. The more you are covered in silk the more you want to obey me...you want to please me....the silk makes you want to obey ...you want to please .....Rub the silk all over your cock and feel how weak and submissive it makes you. Feel how addicting it is. You wan to obey and please Amy..."

Isabella's words continued to echo into Mark's ears as he stroked his cock through the silk sleeve. He drifted into a hypnotic trance, unaware of suggestions and triggers she was imprinting on his mind. Mark was in a trance for about 30 minutes. Then suddenly Mark awoke and he felt his cock twitching. It felt as if he were fucking somebody. It was the strangest, most incredible sensation and he could not control it. An orgasm ripped through his cock and hot cum filled the cock sleeve.

Mark lay in the bed breathless and amazed at what had just happened. The orgasm was incredible. He did not know what was on the recording but he knew he loved it. He was a bit embarrassed with himself for having what seemed to be a wet dream. He did not want Amy to find out about it so he quickly washed out the cock sleeve and attached the spare sleeve that Chrissie had given him.

That afternoon Amy was grateful for all the laundry Mark had done. She rewarded him with several tugs on his cock and she allowed him to lick her to an orgasm. She knew he was horny and that she had brought him so close to orgasm. She admitted to Mark that teasing him in his silk panties was making her hot and so she did not want to allow him to orgasm yet.

Somehow Mark knew he did not have a choice in the matter and so he did not argue with Amy. He was actually enjoying the teasing as well. Even though he had an orgasm earlier, he was still very horny. Mark was starting to realize how enjoyable it was to be in a constant state of horniness. It was addicting. He was also loving the effect on Amy. He had never licked her pussy so many times in so few days. The more he licked her, the more he wanted. He could not get enough of her taste.

That night at the clubs, Amy spent a lot of time teasing and torturing Mark. In the end, things turned out similar to the night before. Amy smothered Mark with her pussy and then she brought him to an orgasm with her foot.

Mark served breakfast to Amy Sunday morning and then headed back to his own apartment. The weekend was over and all he could think about was his next appointment with Miss Kiersten. He could not wait to see her and Chrissie again.

CHAPTER 4: DISCOVERING HIS FEMININE SIDE

Monday night Mark received the usual enthusiastic greeting from the scantily clad receptionist. Chrissie kissed him briefly on the cheeks and gave him a tight hug, which made it impossible to hide his erection. "Somebody's enjoying their silky underwear, aren't they," said Chrissie in a naughty voice as she wiggled her hip against his hard cock.

She was definitely a cock tease, thought Mark. His face flushed with embarrassment. "Yes, sorry. I can't help it. This silk is making me so horny."

"Don't be sorry sweetie. I love feeling hard cocks and it's always fun to be horny, isn't it?"

"You got that right," admitted Mark, enjoying her forwardness and trying to make light of the situation.

"Well, let's take a look at your underwear. Take off your clothes."

The order from Chrissie did not seem odd to Mark. He stripped down to his underwear right in the waiting room. Chrissie looked him up and down. She traced her hand over the lace frills. "Oh, these are so cute and pretty Mark. Turn around so I can see everything."

Mark slowly turned to allow Chrissie to take in the sight. Her hands were all over him, squeezing his ass, cupping his balls, and holding onto his cock. He was completely aroused standing before her. "Did Amy like them," Chrissie asked.

"Yes. In fact she loved them. I was amazed at how much she loved them."

"I'm sure she had fun with this," said Amy, reaching out and squeezing and stroking the cock sleeve several times. She was clearly being playful and naughty with Mark.

Mark's knees weakened from the pleasure. Chrissie's flirting and teasing was driving Mark crazy. He could not answer her. All he could do was moan in pleasure.

"Mmmm. I'll take that as a 'yes,'" said Chrissie in a slow sensual voice. "Sit down and relax Mark. I'll get your collar and hot tea."

First Chrissie brought over his collar and leash. Mark felt very relaxed when she snapped it around his neck. She attached the leash and tugged on it and said, "Down boy. Pet's are not allowed on the furniture."

Mark immediately hopped down to his knees in front of her. Her words made perfect sense to Mark. After all he was Miss Kiersten's pet and pets should not be allowed on furniture. He didn't even know why he would have sat on the furniture to begin with. He loved being on his knees in front of Chrissie because it gave him a nice view up her mini-skirt. Mark was delighted to see that she had no panties on. Her pussy was clean shaven and Mark's mouth watered at the sight of it.

Chrissie patted him on the head. "Good boy. Now let's get your tea."

Instead of bringing the tea in a mug, Chrissie brought out a bowl filled with warm tea. She placed the bowl in front of her desk for Mark to drink. This did not seem odd at all to Mark. He crawled over to the bowl and began lapping at it with is tongue.

Chrissie complimented him again with a pat on the head and a "good boy."

Chrissie sat down at her desk and began typing on the computer while Mark lapped up his tea with his tongue. Since her desk was completely open in the front. Mark had a close-up view of her legs and pussy while he lapped up the tea. Being the mischievous girl that she was, Chrissie sat with her knees parted as far as her tight skirt would allow.

Mark could see that he was not the only horny one in the room. Her pussy lips were puffy and glistening with wetness. He desperately wanted to lick the wetness and taste her juices.

"Enjoying the view of my pussy," teased Chrissie.

"Most definitely."

"Miss Kiersten said you went crazy licking my juices off her fingers on Friday. Mmmm. I thought about that all weekend Mark. My pussy gets so wet when I think of how excited you are just to lick it. I love that my pussy gets you so aroused. Would you like a lick now?"

"Please, yes," begged Mark. "You are driving me insane."

"Well maybe just a little," said Chrissie. "Hurry before Miss Kiersten comes out."

Mark scooted under the desk and pushed his tongue into her hot and wet pussy."

Chrissie moaned and whispered, "Yes, that feels incredible."

She reached down with both hands and pushed his head tightly against her pussy. In a breathy voice she commanded, "Hurry. Don't stop."

Mark pushed his tongue deep into her hole and licked and sucked like crazy. He was amazed at how quick and fast she came. Her moans were quiet, but filled with passion and pleasure. The minute she finished, she pushed him away. "Good boy pet and just in time. It's time for you to see Miss Kiersten.

Chrissie picked up his leash and led him into Miss Kiersten's office. Mark barely had a chance to recover from his excitement. His cock was rock hard and he could still feel the wetness of Chrissie's sex on his face.

Isabella Kiersten was waiting for him in the sitting area of her office. She sat in her arm chair with her legs crossed. She too was wearing a skirt but her crossed legs kept Mark from seeing anything beyond her shapely thighs. Chrissie led Mark over to Isabella and had him kneel directly in front of her.

"He's all ready for you Miss Kiersten," said Chrissie.

Chrissie leaned forward and gave Isabella a kiss on the lips. Just like his last visit, Mark watched with wide and excited eyes as Isabella's fingers dipped underneath Chrissie's skirt and explored her pussy. Chrissie squirmed and moaned in pleasure. Finally Isabella released Chrissie.

Chrissie slowly regained her composure and then whispered, "Thank you," before exiting the room.

Isabella held out her wet fingers. "Come on pet. Come get your treat."

Mark crawled forward and licked her fingers. Chrissie's juices tasted delicious.

"Her pussy is so addicting isn't it," commented Isabella. She pushed her fingers in and out of his mouth in a slow fucking motion. "That's right pet. Lick up her juices. Suck on my fingers. I just love fucking your mouth."

Her fingers were clean of Chrissie's juices, but she kept fucking Mark's mouth with them. Isabella talked in a slow sexy voice. "Mmm. Good boy. You love having your mouth fucked in your silky and lacey panties, don't you? It's so nice. So hot. You're such an obedient pet and it pleases me when you are obedient. Being obedient and submissive is good."

Mark didn't even know it, but he was in a hypnotic trance. Miss Kiersten's words were imprinting his mind and twisting his thoughts. He was thrilled to be kneeling before her. It was exciting and arousing to be her pet. His cock was hard and ready to burst. All he wanted to do was please her.

After a few minutes a playing with her pet's mouth and mind, she stopped. She sat back in her chair, picked up her writing tablet from the small end table next to the chair, and asked, "So Mark, how was it wearing the underwear? Tell me all about it."

Mark described his weekend to her in detail. He told her how much Amy enjoyed the underwear and that she teased him with her feet and made him cum in them. Isabella was pleased with this. Mark also told her how Amy thought the underwear was more like panties and that she kept referring to them as panties.

"And how did that make you feel," asked Miss Kiersten.

"Well, a little silly I guess. I mean it's kind of embarrassing wearing panties. I'm certainly not gay or a sissy," said Mark defensively.

"You do enjoy wearing them don't you? The silk is so soft and smooth on your skin, isn't it? I must say, the lace looks incredibly sexy on you."

Mark enjoyed her compliment. "Yes, I do like wearing them," admitted Mark.

"And didn't you say Amy loved them? It almost seemed as if you wearing the panties excited her."

"Yes. Actually, she seemed hornier than usual. She was pretty wild over the weekend."

"Sounds like you really enjoyed her reaction. Would you say you had a fun time with her this weekend," asked Isabella.

"We had a great weekend. She was so hot and sexy all weekend. It was incredible."

"Well then I don't see any thing wrong with you wearing panties. If it was exciting for you and it pleased Amy then you should keep doing it, don't you think?"

Mark could not argue her points. She had convinced him that it was o.k. to wear panties. "Yes, I guess your right," admitted.

"Good boy," complimented Isabella. She gave her pet a pat on the head and he glowed at the appreciation. Then she said, "I've got a few more products for you to look at today."

Isabella tugged on his leash and Mark crawled behind her over to the corner of the room where 4 pairs of underwear were laid out on the floor. She had Mark kneel in front of them. After a few seconds of looking at them, Isabella asked, "If you had to pick one to wear, which would you pick?"

Mark stared for a few seconds. On the floor before him was a pair of red lace panties, a white satin thong, men's cotton briefs, and a pink pair of silk underwear that where identical to what he was wearing. Miss Kiersten must have known he was struggling to decide because she said, "Think out loud Mark. Tell me what you are thinking."

Isabella took notes as Mark talked. "Well, I really love the panties I am wearing now and so I was thinking about picking the same pair, but those are pink and that makes them seem so feminine."

Miss Kiersten laughed on the inside at how absurd his statement was. He was worried about pink being feminine, yet he was wearing satin and lace underwear, which he was now convinced were panties. Miss Kiersten was delighted at how well she had twisted his mind.

She wrote a few notes on her pad. "Go on. What else are you thinking," she asked.

"The satin thong looks so sexy and exciting and the lace panties also are nice. I think they would both be fun to wear, but I guess I am leaning more toward the pink pair."

Isabella was pleased that he did not even give the men's cotton briefs at thought. She pointed to them and asked, "What about these?"

"Oh," Mark said as if he didn't even notice them. "I don't know. They seem so boring and uncomfortable."

Miss Kiersten wrote more notes on her writing pad and then said, "Your observations are right on Mark and I think the pink pair is a perfect choice. There is nothing wrong with wearing pink. Bringing out your feminine side is a great thing. It shows you are compassionate and caring. It's the way a good husband should be. I think Amy will be very pleased and excited at your choice. You do want to please her, don't you?"

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,219 Followers