Making Tim Happy: Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"So what are the five things you would most like to see changed?" They went into a different discussion now. Tim was livening up, coming up with idea after idea, more animated than David could remember seeing him for years. The started writing things down, sorted them into categories, grouped them together and ended up with four items.

Claire should show affection in public, and stop putting Tim down all the time

Claire should be more sexy, show off her body more and enjoy it

Claire should want to make love whenever Tim wants

Claire should enjoy being with Tim and doing the things Tim likes

Tim looked at the list with disbelief. "You have got to be kidding!" he said, shaking his head. "This will never happen. I'd love it to happen, - God, - I'd love this, - but, - oh, forget it. Nice dream, but…"

"Stop that, Tim," David said, willing Tim to steel himself for the effort. "If that's what you believe, that's what's going to happen. If you believe it will change, it will change. I guarantee it!" He knew that Tim was going to need all the help he could get, and he also knew that he had the leverage to at least start the process, even if there would be a lot of pretending on Claire's part. Maybe, - just maybe she actually would change, - he DID believe that she loved Tim, despite her demeanor and behavior.

"Now Tim, - to be fair, let's talk about what Claire might like changed about you." Tim looked suddenly uncomfortable.

"I know I have been kind of neglecting her, and working too much, and she always talks about having kids, but Christ, Dave, She is such a bitch sometimes, I don't even know if this will work out between us in the long run."

They sat down and worked out another four items for Tim to change, but Tim wasn't at all sure they were the right ones. "I think you should talk to Claire," he said suddenly. "Maybe she'll give you a bucketful of crap, but maybe she'll be surprised enough to tell you why she is the way she is."

OK," said David. "You keep these things in mind and see if you can change how you act. But one thing at a time. Let's get started with changing Claire, and when I find an opportunity, I'll talk to her. I also think I should be with you as much as possible for a while, Tim. That way we will be two against one, and if I'm there, at least she will have to behave a bit nicer to you. How about inviting me to dinner tonight, then we can get started right away?" Tim's face lit up, he was beginning to look forward to this…

* * * *

"Claire, honey, - I have invited Tim over for dinner tonight, we have been having a few drinks and he doesn't have any other plans for tonight, so…. Yeah, I know it's short notice, but…. Yes I know I should have asked you first, but... Yes but … Yes another night would probably be better, but…"

"Let me talk to her", David said, suddenly getting angry again. "Claire, it's me, - Dave. What is this about making it another night? I'm sure you have something we can rustle together, - I'll be right there to help you sort things out, don't worry about a thing… OK? We'll be there in about 15, - see you then. Ciao." Tim's mouth hung open.

"She agreed?" he said, gob smacked. "How did you talk her into that? I was sure she would shoot you right down as always."

"See?" David said with a grin, - "you never know until you try, do you. Just remember that!"

Claire looked up from her book as they entered, carrying a couple of bottles of red wine and talking animatedly. She smiled a thin smile, trying to make an effort, but not much of one. "There you are," she said, her voice flat and arctic.

"Claire, my darling," said David, walking up to her and taking her hands, lifting her to her feet. "That's no way to greet your beloved husband and his best friend! Now give me a hug and him a kiss and let's see that famous smile of yours. Wouldn't that be NICE?" He squeezed her hand as he said the word 'nice', and she went stiff as her face reflected her understanding of the conditions.

Putting a much better effort into her smile, she let out a small laugh and gave him a chaste hug. "You are such a charmer, aren't you, David?" She walked over to Tim and kissed him. Not a deep passionate kiss, but a respectable enough job nevertheless. She even held him close as she kissed him. Tim wasted no time; he held her tight and kissed her back. David could see Tim's eyes looking at him, with disbelief, bewilderment and joy all mixed into one expression.

"How about a drink?" Tim said, finally letting her go. "We got some nice Oregon Merlot, let me get some glasses.

David caught Claire's eye and nodded slightly towards the kitchen. "I'll get the glasses, Tim," she said quickly. "You sit down and get comfortable. She disappeared into the kitchen and Tim looked at David in bewilderment.

"What's got into her?" he said. She hasn't been this friendly since the wedding!"

"I guess she agreed that she wasn't greeting you very nicely and wants to make up for it," David said innocently. "Have you ever told her anything like that?"

"Yes, - at least I think I have," Tim answered hesitantly. This was a new concept for him, and he wasn't buying it quite yet. But he wasn't arguing with the change, - he couldn't stop grinning when Claire came back with the wine and some cheese and crackers for them.

David nodded to Claire. "That's NICE"

They sat and talked a bit, about nothing special, - work, sports, news. Opened a second bottle of wine. They were all nicely relaxed, even Claire had a genuinely pleasant expression on her face. She was still sitting primly on a chair though, dressed in her usual uptight outfit.

"You don't look very comfortable, Claire," David said, ready to take the next step. "Aren't those your work clothes? Put something more comfortable on, - no need to be all dressed up for us."

"Yes, Claire, - relax and put on something nice." Tim inadvertently used the key word, and Claire looked at David accusingly. He shook his head almost imperceptibly, and Claire relaxed again.

David nodded to her. "Go ahead Claire, - something NICE and relaxing."

Reluctantly, she left and went upstairs. "This is a first," said Tim, smiling happily. "She usually stays in those matronly outfits until bedtime."

"See what happens when you ask nicely?"

Claire came back down in a loose skirt and a close-fitting top. David and Tim both whistled.

"Very NICE!"

"That looks really good on you sweetheart!"

Claire smiled, a little stiff and uncomfortable, but secretly pleased with the reaction. She relaxed again and sat down in the couch, next to Tim. He put his hand on her thigh. He obviously expected it to be promptly removed, but after a quick look at David, Claire covered Tim's hand with her own, and squeezed it. Tim was becoming a believer. His pleasure was written all over his face.

Dinner was actually a fun time for the three of them. The conversation ranged wide. Even Claire chipped in with opinions. In the beginning her tone was a bit sharp and biting, but every time, David responded with "Can you say that another way, Claire, - I didn't quite understand your point." After a few of those, she got the message and the discussion became quite animated and friendly.

The meal ended and the wine was all gone. "How about a glass of Port?" Tim offered.

Nods all around, and the evening continued back in the lounge.

"That bra of yours looks a bit tight, Claire," David said after a while. He was getting ready to step it up another notch, after the success so far. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable with it off?" Claire glared at him, but with only a fraction of her normal heat. She was feeling mellow, and she knew the score by now.

She protested a bit, but Tim encouraged her immediately. "Go on, Claire, it's only us, and you have a gorgeous body, there is no need to be ashamed of it." Tim was getting a little drunk and happy, beaming broadly at everyone and everything. Claire looked at him, then at David. With her decision predetermined, she decided to make the best of it.

"Here?" she asked, in a mock innocent, bashful voice. "You want me to take it off here, with you guys watching?" Tim wanted it in the worst way, and by now he suspected that David was the key to all of this happiness.

"Go ahead, baby, it's only Dave, he's seen it all before." Claire shot David a quick glance, - had he told Tim about her stripping for him, - no, of course not…

Coyly she turned her back on them and lifted her top in the back, reaching to undo the clasp of her bra. Tim leaped up from the sofa, staggered for an instance and reached around her to help. "Let me do it," he pleaded, slurring his words a little. Claire dropped her hands while Tim struggled for a second with the clasp, then opened it and reached for her newly freed breasts.

Claire sidestepped him expertly and took a couple of steps away. "Calm down, Tim, - we have a guest, remember." Tim mumbled something guiltily and sat down. Claire looked at David and reached up her sleeves, pulling the loops over her wrists and the bra was gone. Her breasts seemed to spring up as if suddenly let loose from painful confinement. Her top wasn't transparent, but it was close fitting, and now molded itself to every curve. Her breasts looked like they were individually wrapped, nipples hard and prominent. Tim started at them, breathing heavily.

"God, you're beautiful, Claire!" he said softly, his voice thick with emotion. "Come here." She went close to where he was sitting on the sofa, standing between his spread knees. Quick as a flash his hands shot up under her skirt and pulled her panties down past her knees.

"Tim!" she shrieked. "Are you crazy? Get your filthy hands off me!" Tim looked thunderstruck, and David knew it was time to get control again.

"Calm down, Claire, for Christ's sake! He is your husband, and he isn't hurting you, is he?" The phrase cut through her anger, and she got her temper back under control as quickly as it had flared up. She was walking a thin line and she knew it.

"Sorry, Tim, - you just surprised me, that's all. Of course you're my husband, and it's OK for you to touch me. I'm a bit self-conscious with David here, you know. I don't want him to see things that he shouldn't."

As far as Tim was concerned, he now had ample confirmation that it was David's presence and intervention that had made these changes possible, - apparently Claire would agree with anything he said. He was not about to let David get away before he had enjoyed the situation fully. "David doesn't mind, and I don't mind, so why should you mind?" was a logical question for him at that point, flawed as it may have been. He pulled Claire down in the couch beside him again and put one hand around her back, the other on her thigh.

Before long his hands were burrowing under her clothes, one hand up her back and one hand up her thigh. Claire squirmed and her eyes begged David to let her off, but she didn't really expect him to. This was her punishment, and she was becoming resigned to it. Her body became more and more uncovered as Tim explored. Her top had ridden up to where it showed the underside of her breasts; her skirt was high on her thighs, her dark vee barely visible between them. Tim had no thought or eyes for anything or anyone except Claire's body.

David was enjoying himself too. His penis was aching and uncomfortable in his pants, - hard again from seeing Claire's beautiful body exposed once again. The action he was watching was getting increasingly pornographic. He adjusted his dick in his pants as Clare watched him. Claire was starting to feel the effect of the alcohol and the sexual excitement as well, breathing a little quicker. David nodded towards Tim's throbbing hard-on, standing straight up in the confines of his pants.

"Take it," he mouthed silently. Claire hesitated, but under David's steady gaze she reached out and grasped Tim's hardness through his pants and started moving her hand slowly. Tim was now totally oblivious to anything, and lifted Claire's top up to her neck, exposing her breasts fully, before he leaned down to suck on them one by one. His other hand had reached home base between her legs and he was caressing her pussy, the wetness glistening on his fingers as David looked on.

David stood up and moved towards the door. Tim was too busy to notice, but Claire gave him a look of thanks. "Remember – NICE!" he mouthed again and waved a little goodbye, before letting himself out. His last glimpse was of Claire, with Tim's dick deep in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down with obvious enjoyment.

"Not bad for one day's work, even if I guess I'll miss the show again," he chuckled to himself as he walked to the car.

* * * * *

Tim rang about 11 am next morning. David was preoccupied with the view from his home office window, and ignored the ringing at first. His neighbor Paula was getting ready for her daily sunning session on her deck, and had just removed her bikini top. The phone kept ringing, and he snatched it up, not taking his eyes from the blonde vision next door. "This is David," he said gruffly, hoping it would be a wrong number. Paula was putting lotion on her breasts now, and David kept staring through his half drawn blinds. "God, she is hot!' he said to himself for the umpteenth time. Paula's sunning was a ritual she didn't miss many days, - and neither did David.

"Dave, - its Tim! Are you there?" David was suddenly aware of the phone in his hand and the fact that someone had been speaking to him for a while.

"Tim, - hey, how did it go last night, man?" Paula was lying down on her lounge chair, her lovely breasts standing proud on her chest and her legs slightly spread, one knee bent slightly. David had to adjust himself to relieve the pressure from his now tight shorts.

"Dave, it was awesome, - better than my honeymoon! I couldn't believe it, - she gave me a blowjob, sucked me in like a pro and left me bone dry! Then she sucked me hard again and we fucked like rabbits. Then this morning she walks around stark naked and I grabbed her of course and we had it off again. I LOVED IT! Thanks, man, - I really owe you a big one for this!'

"I just made a couple of suggestions," David protested, - he didn't want Tim to know that he had anything to do with Claire's sudden changes in behavior. Paula rolled over and pulled her bikini bottoms into her crack, making them all but disappear between her firm globes.

"When did you leave, anyway?" asked Tim. "I got kind of involved and didn't notice when you left" It was Paula's ass that was getting the lotion treatment now. She lifted her upper body on one elbow as she twisted and applied lotion with the other hand. Her breasts hung free from her torso, in full view for David. He groaned.

"Dave! I said, when did you leave? Tim was getting annoyed with the long pauses with no reply.

"Oh, you had just started making out," said David, not wanting to make Tim uncomfortable, but Tim obviously had no sense of awkwardness about the whole thing.

"Did you see her tits?" he asked with a giggle, - I love those tits, don't you?" Paula and Claire's breasts were superimposed in David's mind and he had to make another adjustment to his dick. His cell phone started beeping.

"Hang on, Tim, I have another call. Hello, this is David"

"David, it's Claire" Paula had glanced over at his window, but obviously concluded that no one was watching, because she was now pulling her bottoms off and lying back down in the chair with her legs slightly spread.

"Christ, what a sight!" David exclaimed, suddenly oblivious of the fact that he was holding a phone in each hand.

"So you did see them?" said Time excitedly. "That's great, man, - I wanted you to see how hot she really is."

"So you got a little hot last night, did you?" asked Claire in a mocking voice. "Too bad you left, - you could have gotten a real eyeful!"

David suddenly realized that they both thought his comment was meant for them. At the same time he was getting an eyeful right then and there, as Paula turned over on her back, her blonde pussy curls shining in the sun. He shook his head and focused on the phone situation.

"Tim, I got another call here, I have to get back to you, OK"

"Tim? Is Tim there?" said Claire defensively.

"No, I was talking to him on the phone, - I just hung up with him."

'What did he say, what did you tell him? You didn't tell him…?"

"Relax, Claire, - a deal is a deal, and you behaved yourself last night, - and this morning, I hear!"

"I am trying, David, I really am, but it isn't going to be easy! I know David had a good time last night, and again this morning, as you so kindly pointed out, but I didn't! Wham Bang, thank you ma'm is what I got, - both times! You can't expect me to put out and get nothing in return, for chrissake!"

"Get a grip, Claire! I want to make Tim happy, - you are a distant second at this point! Learn to live with it, - figure out how to turn him on and get yourself turned on as well, - it's the least you owe your husband. If that's too much to ask, plan B is always an alternative!"

Claire had gone silent, - reminded of the sordid situation, she lost all steam. "Did you hear me, Claire?"

"I hear you, you sanctimonious bastard," she said, but there was no fire in her voice, just a tired resignation.

"I want you over here at 6 pm on Thursday, I know that's Tim's night out, so he won't miss you. And Claire, wear the sexiest outfit you have!"

* * * * *

For the next few mornings Paula's sun tan ritual and Tim's call happened like clockwork. Paula getting more and more blatant in her display, and Tim getting almost complacent about reporting on his suddenly supercharged sex life. David tried to interject a few questions about how Claire felt about their new relationship, but sadly, Tim seemed to be missing the point. He was very, very happy with all the pleasure he was getting, but puzzled when David asked if Claire enjoyed it as well.

"Yeah, sure, sure, she is hot as anything, I tell you, she wipes me out in no time flat. I sleep like a baby, then another quickie in the morning, - I tell you it's awesome! She's still a bit stiff sometimes, but that'll sort itself out. Hey, why don't you come over for drinks on Saturday, see for yourself?"

* * * * *

Thursday night Claire rang the bell at 6 pm precisely, looking resigned but composed. David let her in and sat her down in the sofa. He looked her over, and shook his head. She had made some effort to be sexy, because she wasn't wearing a bra, and was dressed in the same top and skirt she had been wearing the night of the dinner. That was it, however, - even her panty-line gave away the fact that her old boring panties were back. Flat shoes, pantyhose, hair in a ponytail, make-up severe and a forbidding look on her face completed the picture of someone who doesn't want to know.

"That's it?" he said, incredulously. "That's the sexiest outfit you have"?

"What the hell do you want, anyway"? Claire retorted. Do you want me to get naked again or what"?

"Oh, boy, - this is going to be a challenge…." David talked to her non-stop for the best part of an hour, giving her no chance to interject, ignoring her questions, rolling over objections. Her attitude went from rebellion to incomprehension to uncertainty to amusement to recognition to reluctant acceptance.

"I guess it makes some kind of weird sense," she admitted as he finally ran down and came to a stop. "It just seems so deliberately fake and insincere and even ridiculous in many respects, but I guess I get the idea. 'Think lust and let it show', 'build-up with giving glimpses and furtive views, semi-transparency and slits', 'touching as if accidental', - what did I forget?

OH, yes, - 'teach myself how to enjoy it"

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers