All Comments on 'Mama's Little Girl'

by capnhook0722

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Do you want "nice" or "honest" opinion?

The "nice" version is that you didn't make too many grammatical errors. The "honest" version is that this was sophomoric and just not very interesting. It's not so much "written badly" as "not very good". If you do write more, try to spice things up a bit. And since there's no limit to how long a story can be, so how about developing it a bit more?

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Fun Story

Needs editing - misuse of forms of the verb to lie versus to lay, a common misunderstanding of action intransitive vs transitive. Doesn't detract from the content of the story though. If you care to have future work edited, I would be happy to do it. Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
duh

Actually, when using dialogue, grammatical errors go out the window because everyone talks a little different. We learn that in high school English. Great story!

capnhook0722capnhook0722over 9 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thank you got your comments and feedback! I'll take everything as constructive and work hard to be better next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
little girl's mama

First of all, I have a complaint. Not about you but your readers. Yes, I, like the others, read the errors; but what the other readers failed to comprehend is that this and other stories are SEX stories are not "Gone with the Wind". We read them for the context not the spelling.

A mother and daughter having sex is what I wanted to read and I did.

If you wanted feedback on spelling and grammar, fine. I hope that your next story is checked out for errors before it is submitted. Otherwise, I gave it four stars.

I hope my grammar and spelling is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I suggest...

A slight change. "Now go get cleaned up and maybe make yourself pretty. Your Father and Brother will be home soon and they'll be hungry, so you won't need panties". She smiled at her daughter and smacked her on the ass on her way out.

The End (I envisioned alternatively)

But a very good story as it stands, I have enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous