Mama's Naughty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
272 Followers

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked. "Are you going to pass out?"

"No baby, I'm fine. I've never felt better, actually." I waited to catch my breath again. "I don't remember the last time I came so hard."

Tom smiled broadly, obviously proud that he'd been able to please his mother so well. I was overwhelmed with love -- and lust -- for him.

He reached for a towel and wiped my pussy juice off his drenched face.

"That was the best breakfast a boy could want," he snickered, a big grin forming on his boy face.

He may have an adult cock as a horny 18-old, but he still had a babyish face. Anyone looking at him would guess his age at early teens. He was only a few inches taller than me with a lean but strong body.

"We'll talk about this later," I whispered hoarsely. "Now run along and let your poor Mama finish her morning ablutions."

I let my robe slide off my shoulders and flow down my skinny body to the floor. An hour ago, I would never have done this in front of my son, but now..... A faint thrill coursed through my body, almost a chill from my nipples to my still wet cunt. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. It came out cold, cold enough to instantly harden my nipples. I waited the few minutes for the hot water to start and then adjusted the spray to the strongest setting. I looked through the steamed glass door and saw Tom leave the bathroom.

As I showered, I thought over what we had just done. Pangs of guilt were racking my body just as strongly as the orgasmic waves of a few minutes earlier. I knew what we had done was immoral and I vowed that I would try to repair the damage I had frantically inflicted on my young son.

After my shower, I went into my bedroom and picked out the frumpiest dress I could find in my closet. I was so immersed in what I had to say to my son, I neglected to put on a bra or panties. I looked for a pair of pantyhose in my drawer, but could only find a pair of thigh high stockings.

"Oh well," I said to myself. "They'll have to do."

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to start breakfast. After the morning workout we just had, I thought a big breakfast was in order. I made home-fried potatoes, eggs, bacon and very strong coffee.

"Come and get it!" I cried out. "Get it while I'm hot!"

While I'm HOT. Oh Christ, I couldn't believe I had said that. This talk was going to be harder than I thought.

Tom came bounding into the kitchen and sat down at the table after giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Damn, that momentary touch on my lips made my pussy twitch. This was really going to be hard.

We ate in almost total silence, broken by an occasional lip smacking sound. After we finished and I had cleared the table, I poured us a large cup of that very strong coffee. Tom took a big swig and almost gagged on the taste.

"Honey, we have to talk about what happened this morning," I started.

Tom was looking at me like a dog that had not been fed in a week would look at a meat chop dangling inches from his snout.

"What we did was called incest. It is against the law and we could be in trouble if anyone ever found out. It was so wrong and we must never do it again. I'm so very sorry that I corrupted you and did what I did. I was weak and very horny. It's been a long time since I had a man. I know it's no excuse, but when I saw you masturbating on your bed last night, it made me so randy that I momentarily forgot the ethics. I want you to forget what we did, OK Honey."

"But Mom," he said, his voice seeming to be so much more confident than I remembered it, "I don't want to forget it. I left my door open purposely last night so you could catch me. I hoped you would come in and join me. I was so disappointed when you closed the door and went to bed. I figured you were too prudish to ever enjoy sex as much as I do. When I bumped into you this morning and knocked you to the floor and got a good look at your terrific body, I vowed to do whatever it took to have sex with you. I hoped you would think the same. Mom, I've wanted to suck your titties and your sweet pussy for years. When you let me touch your pussy, I almost passed out with pleasure. And when you sucked my dick, well, it was just heaven. Mom, I love you. I've never wanted anyone else, ever. Please don't take what we had this morning away from me. It was beautiful and I will never forget it."

As he talked, he got up from the table and walked over behind me. I felt his hands start to caress the back of my neck and gently massage down my back. His fingers slid under my armpits and slowly massaged the side of my breasts. He reached around me and stroked my hardening nipples. He lowered his right hand across my stomach and down to my crotch. I felt the wetness start to flow. God! How I wanted to feel his fingers in my cunt?

"No!" I shouted as I jumped up from the table. "We can't do this. For God's sake, I'm your mother. You're my son. It isn't right for me to want to fuck you!"

He lifted me from the chair, pinning me up against the sink. He reached his left arm around my body and took hold of my neck. He held my head still and placed his lips on mine. God forgive me I thought. I found my mouth opening and my baby boy's tongue entering my parted lips. We fought a duel to see who would surrender first. Oh heaven father help me, I lost.

My arms went around my son's body and I pulled him close to me. I felt his hardening cock pressing against my tummy. His right hand felt my left tit and it sent shivers down my spine. He began to feel down my body until he reached my crotch. His fingers gently massaged my cunt through my dress. I dropped one hand from his shoulders and lifted my dress high enough for him to enter my sopping wet pussy with his fingers. He did not hesitate to find my clit and fondle it between his wet fingers. I started to hump his hand trying to get myself off, no way though. He was not going to let me off that easy.

He reached down and took hold of the hem of my dress and quickly pulled it off. I stood before my own son in nothing more than a pair of thigh stockings. The look of appreciation in his eyes quickly melted every bit of resistance I had left.

Slowly he lowered his body to the floor and leaned foreword to place his mouth against my pubic mound. I spread my legs and pushed foreword to allow him complete access to my fresh cunt. I felt his tongue enter my dripping love channel for the second time and suck my juices into his vacuuming mouth. I thought I was going to come but he had other things on his mind.

He stood up and pulled off his shirt exposing his bare chest. There was not much hair on that smooth boy chest. I placed both hands on his nipples and stroked them as he dropped his trousers to reveal he had not put on any underwear either. His cock popped out and was bouncing up and down at a steep angle. I saw a few drops of pre cum on the head oozing out. I dropped to my knees and took hold of his prick in one hand and his balls in the other. I pulled his body forward by the balls until his dick was buried in my mouth. That was one thing I was real good at, sucking cock. Thanks to my lovers who taught me to deep throat without throwing up all over a man's body, a kind of a turn off for most men.

I pulled my son toward me until his long dong was impaled entirely in my mouth up to his balls. He had very fine pubic hair that kind of tickled my chin. I could feel his cock-head deep in my throat past my tonsils. I used the gag reflex to massage his crown. It wasn't long before he was shooting loads of cum straight down my gullet. I had forgotten how much sticky sperm that little mother-fucker had inside him. He did make me gag a little trying to keep up with his spurting dick. I am proud to say not a drop escaped my hungry lips this time.

I stood up expecting his dick to start to become limp. I had heard that young studs could get it up pretty fast and more than once a day, but had never been in that situation before. His cock was just as hard as when I first put my lips around the head. WOW, this was going to be fun!

"Come on Mom. Let me finish what we started." With that he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom up the stairs. I marvelled at his strength. He could not weigh much than I did. Fortunately it was all muscle. The sex he was anticipating was probably giving him the strength of ten men.

He laid me on my warm bed and laid beside me making our bodies come together. My breathing became shallow and moans became loudly audible. As my son's tongue circled my right nipple I became increasingly aware that it was not going to take much to make me cum again. I felt his fingers stroke my wet mound tracing my puffy pussy and then found their way inside me. I moved my legs further apart trying to help him and soon he was fiddling me with soft, slow, tender probes.

I could not take it any longer and I gently pushed his head down persuading him to nestle between my legs. He used his hands to open my legs tenderly and placed my feet on either side of his shoulders. With one finger he traced the soft outer lips of my swollen pussy lips and applied gentle pressure spreading them open even further. I felt the familiar butterflies in my stomach as I gazed upon the sight of my moist cunt lips inviting my son's invasion. He put more fingers inside me and caressed my inner walls while his thumb positioned itself on the tip of my swelling clit and lightly tickled it back and forth.

Eventually he moved up my body as he continued to finger fuck my pussy. He kissed and licked his way to my tits. He took turns holding each nipple between his lips sucking and flicking at those hard eraser-buds. I in turn reached for his cock and felt his hardness ripples across my palms as I tenderly stroked it. I squeezed and caressed his spongy cock head between my fingers while he suckled my breasts. Then my son slowly moved up nuzzling his face into my neck and whispered that he had to have his mother. I gasped aloud with my consent and pulled him to my trembling mouth for a passionate kiss. We moaned into each other's mouth as our hands explored our genitals. I could feel the wetness of his pre-cum saturating his cock head.

Then he broke off the kiss and smiled at me before descending toward my aching pussy. As he reached my wet mound, with my fingers I parted the lips fully, opening my pink moistness to my son while whimpering with anticipated pleasure.

His steel hard pre cum leaking pole was just touching my vaginal lips. I knew they were wide open now awaiting his invasion of his mother's cunt. Eighteen years ago, he had come out of that vagina and now he was returning to the place of his birth, but in most immoral way. A memory picture flashed into my brain, how painful it was to deliver him from my vagina and now how wonderful to have him back there in a most pleasurable way. I slowly lifted my ass off the bed to quicken his entry in to that forbidden cavern. He pushed his throbbing meat into my sex channel until there was not another millimetre remaining, filling me to the hilt. We then started to slow fuck, in and out ... in and out ... in and out, slowly building up speed until we were pumping and huffing like a railroad train going through a tunnel.

I was lost in the lust of the moment.

"Oh that's it fuck me, fuck me slow, fuck me good, fuck me forever honey," I literally screamed and then thought to herself, "My God! What am I saying to my own son?"

"As you want Mommy! Here it is ... take it, take your son's cock all the way in your motherly pussy ... oohhhh ... fuck!"

"Oh baby. Oh baby!" I cried out. "You know how to fuck honey! It's wonderful, gimmie your cum. Fill Mommy's pussy with your hot sperm. I want it all in my cunt!"

He slowed down when he heard that.

"I can't do that!" he wailed. "I don't want to make you pregnant. I'll pull out and come on your stomach."

"Don't be silly," I retorted. "When you were born, I had my tubes tied. I can't get pregnant. Fill my cunt with your cum. Make me feel your hot seed in my pussy. OH I'M CUMMMMINNN. FILL ME, FILL ME. GIMMIE YOUR CUM BABIEEEEE!!!"

As if on command he shouted, "OHHH MAMA, I'M COMING NOW. Take my scorching cum into your sucking cunt. I'm gonna fill your pussy with my hot cum." Then he continued, "OH YEAH OH YEAH, I'M FUCKING MY MOMMY AND GOING TO FILL HER PUSSY WITH MY BOY-CUM! Oh, what a filthy bustard am I?"

"Me too my Love. Mommy also a smutty whore to get fucked from my own son. Oh God! Fill me baby; give me your hot cum." I was mumbling insane.

He slowly came to a stop. He kept his cock buried deep in my vagina as I milked every drop of cum from his spent dick. I remained for his cock to soften. I never in my life had this kind of fuck and I loved it. I rolled over to where I could reach his cock with my mouth and cleaned off the residue of his cum and my pussy juice. He bent down and French kissed me allowing me to share our love feast. I looked down between my legs and saw his cum flowing out of my well-fucked cunt.

"Oh thank you, thank you, my love," I said over and over and again thought about what I was saying, I can not believe that I just thanked my son for fucking me.

Awaiting feedbacks, especially from mature mothers and young studs.

riganut
riganut
272 Followers
12