Mamma Mia Ch. 02

Story Info
Son surprises mom with his plan.
1.7k words
4.36
251.1k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole next week I spent as much time away from the house as I could. I had trouble hiding the fact that I got hard when I was near my mom. I couldn't stop thinking about that last night. The sight of her beautiful tits, watching her play with herself, it was almost too much. By Thursday I had built up the courage I needed and decided to use my plan.

"I'm going out tonight mom," I told her at lunch. "Debbie's having a get together at her house. I'll be home pretty late."

"Just make sure you get home safely", mom replied.

The day went by quickly. I spent some time planning exactly how it would go tonight. Of course, there really was no get together at Debbie's house, so I went to the late show at the theater. I don't even remember what movie I saw, I was too anxious to get home. I had trouble keeping my cock from jumping to attention and I had to hide my erection when I left the theater. My drive home was tough. The urge to speed home was almost overwhelming and I almost ran two stop signs. Finally, I pulled into the driveway and turned off my car. I sat there for a few minutes trying to calm myself down.

I stumbled into the house and made my way to my room. I made enough noise to be sure mom knew I was home. I went into my room and closed the door. I took off my shirt and my pants and lay back in my bed wearing only my boxers. My raging hard on soon poked through the front of my boxers, but I made no attempt to hide it. I knew that mom would think I was passed out and would be free to have her way. Then I waited. The whole time I was thinking of mom sucking my cum deep into her mouth. I thought of her drinking my love juice from my cock. I think my cock got even harder as I pictured her firm pert tits and how badly I wanted to suck on them. I wanted to plant my cock so deep into her pussy and spray my cum all over the wall of her womb. I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear mom come in.

"John?" she called softly. I almost startled at her voice, but I managed to lie still and quiet. Mom walked in slowly to the foot of my bed. I opened my eyes slightly and saw her staring at my rock hard cock standing straight up from my boxers. She was wearing her black robe loosely around her and I could see bare flesh beneath it. I almost caught my breath when I realized she was completely nude beneath that thin flap of silk. "This is no good," she said, "If my boy goes to sleep like that, he might hurt himself. I guess I will have to help him out." With that she sat down on the end of the bed and placed one hand on the shaft of my prick. I moaned softly when I felt her soft hand wrap around me. She moved her hand up and down slowly.

"Hmm, I think this thing needs a little lubricant." She murmured as she leaned in and kissed the head. I felt her tongue flicker over the soft underside of my prick as her hand continued to stroke up and down. She slowly moved her mouth down, opening her lips so my cock slid into her waiting mouth. The heat of her breath was unbelievable against my skin. I wished that I had taken the boxers off so I could feel it more. Her tongue danced against my throbbing manhood as she drew more and more of my cock into her mouth. I looked down and I could see her other hand was gently rubbing her pussy lips. She hadn't pushed any fingers in yet. That was my cue. As soon as she was at that point, I was gonna surprise her. That was, if I could make it that far. I was quickly building to orgasm and her mouth felt softer and hotter than ever.

Mom moved up higher on the bed so she had more room to open her legs. This gave me a great view of her pussy. I watched her play with her clit as her mouth sucked my cock in and out. Her other hand held the base of my shaft. I noticed that mom's pussy was almost bald. Just a little tuft of fur above it, just the way I like it.

And then it happened. Mom sank two of her fingers deep into her pussy. My original plan was to reach out and take her head in my hands, but since she was lying out to the side, her tits were close enough to grab with one hand. So I reached out with my left hand and placed it on the back of her head while my right hand made a beeline to those beautiful tits. I felt her body stiffen as my hands found their targets and I looked down to see mom staring up at me with my cock still deep in her mouth.

I said nothing. I just smiled as I squeezed her tit with one hand and gently urged her to continue sucking with the other. Mom moaned as she came right then and started sucking my cock again. I leaned out and grabbed her knee and started to pull her body around. Remembering the smell of her lingerie, I desperately wanted to bury my tongue in her slit. She rolled over on top of me and her sex was right there before my eyes. I reached up and stroked her pussy. Her lips were bright pink and puffy. The heat coming from her was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I reached out with my tongue and pulled her ass down until I reached her center. I licked her hole for a few moments and then I pushed my tongue deep inside her. She tasted so good; I just wanted to lick as much inside her as I could.

"Stick some fingers in too!" mom gasped. I pushed two fingers deep into her as I nibbled on her clit. My pinky finger rubbed around the outside of her asshole and she moaned. I slid it down towards her pussy until it was covered in her juices, then I rubbed her asshole again and gently pushed my finger inside her ass. That did it. Mom came hard on my tongue as I finger fucked her asshole.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed her off of me onto her back. I rolled on top of her and spread her legs with my knee. "No John, we can't" she protested.

"Too late mom," I replied, "You know you want this just as bad as I do."

With that, she opened her legs and let me between her thighs. I stopped and looked down. There, in all her splendor was my mother. Her breasts heaving, her nipples hard, sweat rolling down her belly. Her legs splayed out, giving me a view of my cock straining towards her open inviting pussy. It almost seemed like my cock knew exactly where to go and was desperately trying to get there. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth. She moaned as I softly licked and nibbled at her tits. I felt like I had returned home, lying there, suckling my mothers tits like a baby. I rolled my hips forward a little bit and the head of my cock brushed against the outer lips of mom's hot pussy.

All I had to do was lean forward and it would be final. I would have returned to the womb I came from. My cock quivered with excitement as I felt mom's hands clench around my ass. I looked up from mom's tits and into her eyes. She smiled and moaned. The moment had come. I was about to forever change my relationship with my mother. I was about to fuck my mom and there was no going back after this. I thought about this as I slowly leaned forward. Mom's pussy lips parted around the head of my cock as I pushed my self deep into her. I pushed all the way before pulling back out.

Mom's hands on my ass did not let me pull all the way out, so the next time I plunged my cock deeply into her. I pulled out and again I slammed home. Once, twice, three times, then slowly I pulled out and gently pushed back in. Mom was moaning almost steadily now. I pulled out and slammed home again and I felt mom's pussy grip my cock tightly as she came. "Oh God," mom screamed as she was carried away with her orgasm. I paused only slightly before continuing my assault on her womb. I pounded my cock in and out of mom's pussy until I felt my eruption building. "I'm going to cum, mom," I said. She just pulled me deeper into her. I thrust two more times before I couldn't stand it anymore. "I want to cum inside you," I said, "I want to fill you with my seed."

"Mmm," mom replied," I want to feel you cock explode." With that, I slammed my cock deep inside her. I felt the head of my cock push against her cervix as my cock burst forth with my cum. I thrust again and pumped still more cum into her hungry box. Again and again my cock spewed forth into my mom's pussy. I collapsed with her, my cock still in her pussy.

"Oh mom," I said, "that was fantastic. I really liked cumming inside you, but what if you get pregnant?"

"Relax," she said, "I'm already pregnant. And just think, if it's a girl, you'll have two of us to fuck anytime you want to."

And with that, we both fell asleep in my bed.