Man in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes met hers in the rearview mirror. Rachel quickly looked away. He couldn't know what a perfectly boring woman she was in the bedroom. Her boyfriend—the only one she'd ever had—had told her so when he'd broke up with her.

"What I really like," he continued, "are the photo spreads of hot babes and cops. I love all that bondage shit. Like there's this one of this chick handcuffed in the back of the squad car like you are now, with a line of cops just waiting to gangbang her. Damn, that one got my rocks off for days. And then there was another one of this horny looking bitch with the most excellent tits spread eagle on top of the squad car. God, I loved that one. Shit, just talking about it has got me so fucking horny I could jack off right now."

He exited the highway into a rural area. Rachel tried to see through the deepening gloom. It didn't look like the kind of place where a police station would be located. Instead, there was an abandoned gas station on the service road, and he turned the squad car into the parking lot and stopped.

Rachel couldn't speak. She'd lost all control of her faculties. She couldn't believe this was happening—or even understand what was happening. He moved quickly to open the back door and drag her out. Pulling away from him, she was immediately overtaken and he impatiently pushed her towards the front of the gas station. The door was hanging open a little. It looked as though the lock had been broken.

Inside, fixtures and shelves lay in a litter on the floor. He nudged her through the mess to a space in the back. It was dark and he turned on his flashlight and set it on the floor, the beam striking the ceiling. A twin-sized mattress with a few blankets tossed on top lay jammed against one wall.

"I came here to sleep after my wife tossed me out one night," he said, staring at Rachel as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. "It's a nice, convenient spot, less than a mile from the station. I can come over here, relax, jerk off all I want. Nobody knows. Every now and then I get lucky with some horny chick who likes a guy in uniform. Some of them want to keep on the handcuffs. They enjoy the whole nonconsensual thing."

"I'm not one of them," Rachel said. Her voice sounded so strong and yet she felt as though she were going to faint from fear.

His eyes slid up and down her body as he pulled his shirt tails out so he could continue unbuttoning. "No? I beg to differ. I think that you would love my cock up your pussy. You just have topretendyou don't want it to preserve your so-called self-respect."

"You're scaring me," Rachel said, her eyes filling with tears. "I can't be turned on when I'm scared."

He reached into his pants pocket to retrieve his keys. Watching her face, he unlocked the cuffs and let them slide from her wrists. "Better?" he asked. "Still scared?"

"What if I walked out of here right now?" she asked, taking a step back. "Would you come after me? Would you hurt me?"

His hands lifted to rest on her hips. "Would you want me to?"

Rachel wiggled away from his hands. She should turn and run now. Really. She should go.

He watched her, sensing the struggle within her soul.

"Why don't you leave?" he asked, shrugging out of his shirt and letting it fall to the ground. "Go ahead. Go out the door. I'm not stopping you."

"Will you still turn me in?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't have a good reason for you getting away, so it wouldn't look good for me."

"It's a long way back to my car. And it's dark."

"Yeah?"

"Will you drive me back?"

"After? Sure."

"No, now," Rachel said.

He took a step closer to her. "I'm not taking you back to your car unless it's on my terms. You can be on your way, with no account of this happening."

She looked him up and down, hating him. "You don't deserve to wear a badge. You're a bad cop."

He smiled indifferently as his hand fell to his belt buckle. "No, I'm just a bored cop. Like you I'm stuck and I get my jollies anyway I can."

"You can't compare coercing women into sex the same as masturbating. It isn't."

He leaned into her. "Listen, sweetheart, that trucker fifteen miles back who saw you in the parking lot? He went on his CB and told everyone within range that a hot brunette in a black Nissan was fingering herself on the interstate. Geez, you should have seen yourself when I came up behind you, bouncing all over the place. Don't blame me for getting turned on by what I saw."

"I regret what I did," she admitted. "But I just—"

She stopped midsentence and looked at him.Reallylooked at him. She wasn't accustomed to the shaved head; it had put her off a bit. But now that she looked at his features, at his high forehead and arching black brows and strong, straight nose, she had to admit that he was gorgeous in a dark, dangerous kind of way. His blue eyes staring at her from out of a tanned face made her heart race. She thought of Steven and how unattractive and undesirable and unworthy he had made her feel that last time they'd talked. And now here was this muscle-bound Adonis standing in front of her, admitting he'd gotten turned on watching her from afar.

For the first time her gaze fell to his crotch. She could make out the outline of his erection against his slacks. His eyes watched hers, and a slow smile spread over his lips.

"Like what you see?" he asked, blatantly rubbing the outline with the palm of his hand.

Rachel couldn't speak. Shedidlike it. Even though he was a bad man who abused his position, something in the inherent danger of the situation really turned her on.

He took a step closer, she took a step back. The wall was right behind her. She splayed her hands against the cold concrete surface, making herself as flat as possible as he leaned into her. He didn't try to kiss her. He simply pressed his body into the folds of her skirt. She dragged in a ragged breath. He was at least several inches taller than her and built like a rock. He smelled of spicy deodorant and piney aftershave. His breath teased the strands of her dark hair in front of her ear.

He stood back to lift her sweater over her head. As her arms came back down, her hands settled on his shoulders. He looked down at her round breasts in a lacy underwire bra. Instead of taking it off, he pushed the fabric down so that her breasts popped out over it, looking fuller and sexier from the underwire.

His hands encircled her breasts. "Damn," he murmured. "Those are just the fucking hottest tits I've ever seen in my life. And I love your nipples. Soft pointy nipples are the best. They feel so good in your mouth."

He bent and sucked gently on the tips of her nipples. His lips were full; he might have been Italian or Greek, considering his coloring. His full lips held her nipple while his tongue and cheeks sucked lightly. Rachel closed her eyes. It felt so good. She couldn't remember anyone sucking her tits so expertly. He lifted his head and moved to the other one. Somehow the second one felt even better.

When he lifted his head, she felt a pang of regret. She didn't want him to stop.

"Will you lick mine?" he asked.

Rachel's breath caught. Desire ignited deep within her. He was no longer the predator, getting his thrill out of scaring her and trapping her. He wanted to reverse the roles. He didn't know—couldn't know—how she'd fantasized about being the dominant one. Not that Steven would have gone along with it. But this wasn't Steven, she had to remind herself. This man was a totally different animal who worked by a different set of rules.

She grasped his shoulders and swung him around, pushing him into the wall. He laughed a little.

"Oh, tough guy," he teased as he dragged off his blue t-shirt. "Be gentle on me. It's my first time."

"Yeah, right," Rachel murmured sarcastically.

She looked at his nipples and lifted her hands to stroke the surface of them. They were flat, without any excess flesh to them, and very brown. She laid her tongue against the right one and licked it from the center of her tongue down. He moaned softly and smiled.

"Yeah. That feels good. Don't stop."

She continued saturating the right one with pleasure. This was really starting to turn her on. She'd never had sex with a stranger—with anyone but Steven—and couldn't have ever seen herself in this position. But now that she was, she simply didn't want to consider all the moral implications. She didn't even know his name. It was engraved on his brass name badge but she hadn't gotten all of it. Not that it mattered. After today they would never see each other again. Unless he stopped her for another traffic violation.

"Do the other one," he said and she responded immediately to his request. She was starting to breath hard now. So was he. The little room was getting hot and perspiration ran down his neck onto his bare, hairless chest, making his nipples sweaty and salty. She liked the way his sweat tasted.

"What were those things you had in that bag?" he asked. "Those pink things shaped like hearts?"

"Nipple vibrators."

He groaned. "Oh man, I want to put those on you. I want to watch you squirm for hours."

"Do you have that long? Won't you get in trouble?"

"I've been off since six," he said.

Rachel gaped at him. "Six? That was a full fifteen minutes before you stopped me."

"Yeah, I know. I heard the trucker on the radio and decided to check it out before I went home. I couldn't believe how fast you were going. I knew you had to be having some kind of wild-ass orgasm to be driving that fast."

"Then you weren't on duty," she said.

"Disappointed? I could still arrest you if your want me to. Lock you up in the jail naked? Torment you? Sound good?"

"God, you're so kinky."

"Hey, you're the one with the bag full of toys. Speaking of which, I'm going to go fetch them. You can run if you want, but I won't guarantee I'll come after you. The choice is yours."

She watched him leave. His shirt lay on the floor and she picked it up to read his name on the brass badge.N. Makarios. It sounded Greek.

Rachel looked at the door. She had to be crazy not to run. But she didn't. Instead she walked to the door and waited there, watching him in the moonlight as he unlocked his car and reached inside. He stood out, holding something in his hand—the vibrator. He turned it on and felt it move in his hand and seemed to laugh. She liked him. Not just a little. A lot. He was a bad boy. A very bad boy. But then, over the past few months, she'd given in to her own lusts more times than she cared to think about. She'd become bad in her own way. Maybe it was just the boredom or the frustration. Maybe it was just a turning point in her life. But whatever it was, she wanted to be bad withhim.

He came back through the front door and saw her standing there waiting for him. For a long moment he stopped, taking in her breasts jutting out over the underwire of her bra. She still wore her skirt and heels and her partial state of undress was stimulating. He leaned over and wordlessly licked and sucked both her nipples. She stood very still, clutching the door frame. But he could feel her heart pounding under his lips. He stood back up and looked at her for a long moment, and bent in to kiss her.

Rachel wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his. He dropped the bag and slid his arms around her, holding her to him greedily. His mouth moved over hers, his tongue sliding over and over her lips and teeth, taunting her little tongue to play. He loved the feel of her. She tasted a little like the sweetened coffee she'd been drinking.

He broke the kiss and put her away from him in order to open the bag and withdraw the package of nipple vibrators. He hadn't used toys before and the newness of it had him feeling like he was going to lose it any minute.

"What other kind of stuff do you have?" he asked while he fiddled with the difficult packaging. Her answer blew his mind.

"Everything."

His big blue eyes stared at her. "Really? Like what?"

"Dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps...whatever I can use on my own."

"You didn't play with your boyfriend?"

"I didn't need any help when I had my boyfriend. Now I do."

He finally got the suction cups out of the packaging and turned them on. A big smile lit up his face.

"Damn, that's hot. See if you can put them on."

He held one while she fiddled with the other. The suction on the cup adhered to her nipple and she made a gasp as a shockwave swept down to her groin.

"Oh!" she cried, overwhelmed by intensely arousing sensations. "God, that feels so good. Damn. It's so strong."

He held the other one out to her. She shook her head.

"No," Rachel managed. "You put it on. I can't take two of them."

His eyes were wide with excitement as he worked to attach the suction cup to his flat nipple. It took several tries, but when at last it adhered, he jerked upright like a man being electrified.

"Oh!" he gasped, his arms flexed straight out from his sides. "Oh fuck. Fucking shit. Shit. Shit."

His hips trust forward, his erection straining mercilessly at his zipper. Rachel stepped forward to unzip his slacks and push them down. He wore boxer briefs that gave his cock more space to expand. Laying her head on his chest, she rubbed his cock through the soft fabric. He lifted his hand to her hair, running his fingers in deep along her scalp, holding her close to him. She felt his full lips on her forehead and lifted her face. His mouth enveloped hers, his kiss taking her deeply and passionately.

His breathing was wildly erratic and she was sure he would come at any moment. She continued stroking his cock through his briefs as he kissed her, sensing that he wanted to make this last and that skin-to-skin contact would take him over the top. As something wet leaked through his briefs, it was Rachel who couldn't take it anymore. Turning her hand around, she laid it flat just above the elastic band of his briefs and pushed it downward. As the skin of her palm encircled his meaty cock, he released a long, agonized moan around her tongue. The top of the head was already wet with precum.

He broke the kiss and looked down at her hand in his briefs, his nostrils flaring and his lips trembling at the edges.

"I'm gonna fucking come," he said between clinched teeth.

Rachel stopped. "What do you want me to do?"

"Suck it."

She fell to her knees and started to open her mouth, then stopped herself. Her eyes fell to the black bag. A deliciously wicked thought streaked through her mind and she reached for the slender anal dildo still in its packaging. As she pulled away the packaging he stood back to watch her. She spritzed the surface with the toy cleaner and wiped away the excess with a napkin. Then she opened the tube of lubricant and squeezed a prodigious amount onto the surface of the dildo, using her left hand to spread it evenly.

"You might want to step out of your pants," she said as she finished the task.

With a degree of uncertainty he followed her recommendation and started by taking off his shoes. His socks followed and then his slacks and finally his briefs. As he stood in front of her, every muscle in his dark body bulging, she wondered if he would ever guess that he was only the second man she had seen naked.

"Turn around for a minute," she directed him.

He frowned a little but obliged her, partly out of curiosity. He was facing the wall now, and as she stood up behind him, he put out his hands to balance himself, understanding at last what she had in mind.

"Spread your legs apart," she told him firmly, feeling a bit of the dominatrix rising in her. "Now bend your knees and push out your butt."

He did as she said, watching over his shoulder as she bent over to look at his ass. He was surprisingly hair-free except for the black mat running from his pubes back to his anus. She raised her well-lubed left hand to his anus and stroked it lightly with her middle finger. Immediately he let out a deep groan of longing.

"You've put something in here before," she said, observing how his anus was ever so slightly relaxed.

"Yes," he admitted.

"What was it?"

"I'm ashamed to say."

"Tell me," Rachel said, still stroking him.

He sighed. "The handle of my hairbrush."

She raised the lubed dildo to his hole and rubbed it teasingly against him. "Well, this should feel considerably better than your hairbrush handle. After it's in, turn around and I'll give you a blowjob."

He sucked in a sharp breath, but whether it was excitement over being anal-fucked or getting a blowjob along with it, Rachel wasn't sure. She only knew that she was intensely turned on and wanted his cock in her mouth.

The dildo slid effortlessly past his puckered hole and into his passage. He immediately rocked back against it, wanting to take all if it in. Rachel was impatient as well. She fell to her knees again and waited while he turned around. With one arm through his thighs to hold the dildo in place, she used her other hand to grasp his cock at the base and guide it into her salivating mouth. Her lips closed over his long shaft and her tongue moved in swirls around the head, taking the salty precum into her. He pumped his hips toward her mouth while at the same time strained his ass against the dildo. His left hand moved to the back of her head to push her against him while his right circled behind him and held her hand as it clutched the dildo. He had a better sense of the rhythm he wanted than she, and she was concentrating all her effort of giving him the best blowjob he'd ever gotten.

His mind was a blank slate of white-hot fire. Her mouth felt like a hot, wet glove around his flesh, and her tongue like a broad silken finger as it slid over and over the most sensitive spots on his dick. At the same time, the dildo was stroking his prostate just the way he wanted it, in the most perfect rhythm. As if that wasn't enough, his tit was being stimulated over and over again by the sucking device. It was becoming a little irritated now, but in a strange way that hinted of bondage. The only thing that could make this more perfect for him, he realized, was if she'd handcuffed him.

"Put the cuffs on me," he said quickly, and Rachel immediately moved to grab them. "Take your skirt off," he said impatiently as she locked the handcuffs behind his back. "I want to see you butt naked. Take off your bra, too. Goddamnit, bitch, I want to fuck you right now."

Rachel stood back from him and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall around her heels. She then slowly eased out of her bra, rubbing under her tender breasts where the underwire had cut into her. His gaze fell to her trimmed bush, glistening with her juices. She knew he wanted to fuck her like crazy, but she also knew he wanted to come in her mouth. Still in her heels, she squatted down in front of him and reached her arm through his legs. The dildo had slid out a bit and she quickly picked up the rhythm he had established earlier. Then she took his cock back into her mouth.

His hips rocked wildly against her. Unable to use his hands to control her, he had to give in to the sensations she forced on him. He could do nothing but stand there and wait as the orgasm rose to a crescendo. It seemed to him that she knew when he was about to peak; she would suddenly let go of his dick to rest her jaw. He began to suspect she was deliberately torturing him. At the same time, his prostate was sending spasms of pleasure up his core. In all honesty, he didn't want to come. But the dildo alone was more than he could stand. And when she took his dick into her mouth like she was right now....

"Oh fuck," he cried, jerking back his head to glance at the ceiling. He looked back down at her, at her silky dark hair falling around his engorged dick and her gorgeous tits. He watched her cheeks hollow out as she sucked greedily on him. "Baby, suck it," he said raggedly. "Suck it, baby. Oh fuck, I'm gonna come. Shit, it feels so good..."