Man of Her Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte gasped as cold air filled his lost embrace and she felt her body clench helplessly in search of his invading hand. Frustration shot through her as he left her unfulfilled. Unfulfilled? Ha, she didn't even now what she was missing!

She glared at him silently, her breath still ragged as her heart began to calm down slowly. Leaning against the tree, she had to say something to regain her sense of self.

'You bastard!'

All he did was raise a brow, then, before her unbelieving eyes, he raised the finger he had used to tease her womanhood and inserted it into his mouth. He sucked.

Her cheeks burned.

Slowly, he grinned a grin filled with such arrogant satisfaction that she wanted to wipe it off with a slap. 'A bastard? For which part, Miss Grey? For pleasuring your body or stopping before you could find...completion?

She held her silence, knowing that either answer would be damning.

Stepping back towards her, he leant a hand against the tree and bent his head once more to her ear. 'If I can do this with only one part of you, imagine what I could do with the rest.'

'If you think I would allow you to even lay one finger one me!'

'Ah, but you wouldn't be able to stop me, my dear. I'm bigger and stronger than you, and,' he chuckled, 'without a chaperone, no one would be around to stop me.'

And there it was. Charlotte knew that in every single way, she had been bested. Never in her life had been at such a loss for words and all she could do was stare up at him, murder in her blue grey eyes.

For a moment he looked down at her, his lids lowering as his eyes lazily traced her features. The air became thick with tension.

'Till we meet again.' Abruptly he pushed away from her and, without looking back, pushed through the curtain of leaves.

Shocked, Charlotte listened to him ride away, and then continued for many minutes to stare blankly into the distance, her mind refusing to settle after the storm of emotions that the stranger had teased from her unknowing body.

But now she knew, and she wanted more.

***

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading Man of Her Affairs!

If you enjoyed it, please let me know, especially if you want to read more of James and Charlotte's story.

All constructive comments are welcome and I'm open to any advice or just some notifications of typos that escaped my notice.

Thank you to the readers who have alerted me to some errors. They have been corrected. ☺

Lepetiterose

X