Man of Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Then cum, my love, you will have more, I promise you that!"

Any magics she might have known paled in comparison to the talents of her new husband at lovemaking. Her tummy rippled as she explosed in orgasm, Amar's soft lips still feasting at her pussy.

Panting at her first man-induced orgasm, Fawnsha ran her fingers through his dark, thick hair. "Will it always be like that?" she asked eagerly.

"I hope so, but now I want to fuck my beautiful new wife!" Amar retorted.

"How?" Wise in many ways, Fawnsha was naive in the pleasures of loving a man and overeager for the new experience of loving her husband. She let him guide her on top of his thick cock, hard and throbbing. Lowering herself upon it, she felt the thick cudgel enter her cunt, inching down, bit by bit it filled her. At first, she felt a dull ache, it hurt. But with every inch that filled her, her body came alive. She felt tingles in her she had never known before, she began to move down on it. She rolled her supple hips around in a circle, she began to fuck – in earnest – this man who had earned her love.

"It feels – good!" Fawnsha said, at a loss for words.

"It will feel better if I do – THIS!" Amar grinned, hunching his body upwards, driving his cock deeper inside her pussy. Fawnsha squealed in delight as the massive prick filled her deeply, moving inside the walls of her cunt. She began to rock on it, taking in as much as she could. All the pain had vanished, now all she felt was an overwhelming sense of pleasure. She bounced up and down on the cock, taking it, wanting more. Her body was filled with cock, she wanted and adored cock, this was her cock and she loved every thick, throbbing, pulsating inch of it.

Amar's hands were on her body, they played with her tits, her stomach, he grabbed her hips as she rode him. These were knowing hands, gentle hands, hands that sought to give her pleasure. As Fawnsha rode his cock, his gentle fingers strummed her clit and Fawnsha's body arched in arousal. Her body was aglow with the pleasure of their fucking, she could hear the slapslapslaps of their fucking, a new and very sensual sound to her. Awash in pleasure that threatened to overwhelm her senses, Fawnsha had never known such bliss.

"Take me, beloved husband, fuck me, fuck me and make me yours!" Fawnsha groaned, her body alive as never before. She turned her head and saw his beautiful face, he moved towards her and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Seeing her love reflected in Amar's own dark eyes, Fawnsha orgasmed. Scant moments later, Amar climaxed deep within her.

She cuddled him close, not wanting this feeling to end. "Next time, I want to taste you." she purred demurely. Amar nodded in assent.

Next, Amar told his wife to change positions. Getting down on all fours, she felt his wonderful tongue eating her pussy from behind. His tongue trailed all over her pussy and even stabbed at her delicate rosebud a few times. It felt wonderful, slithery and oh, so delicious.

"You can stop that some time – ohhh, next week!" Fawnsha giggled. Amar's ribald laughter mingled with her own as he eased his shaft into her. He was less gentle this time, he fucked her hard, Fawnsha's shrieks demanding more.

"Fuck, oh lord, take me, fuck me, fuck me like the whores of the street!" Fawnsha panted.

"Your wish is MY command!" Amar teased, mocking her origins. She turned and grinned at him, but groaned as he slapped her ass while fucking her. Everything Amar did felt good, his cock filled her to the brim, and she would have wanted more, had he been larger. Still, she had no complaints, she was glad Amar had experience with other women, she was the happy recipient of those lessons.

Fawnsha moved her body back against Amar's as he fucked her. She had no intention of being an idle participant in the evening's games, she tightened her pussy around his rampaging dick. Amar groaned and smiled.

"Gods woman, you're killing me!" he smiled.

"You will die with a smile on your face!" she giggled. His cock was still deep inside of her, thrusting and pumping, filling her with pleasure. Her pussy, wet and hot, took in all he could give her, every inch of her was alive with passion.

"I am going to cum again!" Amar cautioned. Fawnsha got the hint, she moved away from her groom and took his cock in her mouth again. He let loose his cum and she swallowed every thick, sticky, salty-sweet drop, craving more.

The evening continued with much noise and lovemaking. Fawnsha was very open to experimentation, she thrilled a few nights later to watching her husband fuck Mai, over and over again, while the handmaiden ate his cum out of her pussy. Happiness such as neither had ever known was theirs and continued for many more years to cum.

Their reign was a long and happy one, their union a magical one, blessed with many children and grandchildren. As per Amar's wish, his father lived a long and prosperous life, no one in the kingdom wanted for anything. The legend of Fawnsha and Amar lived on in the Kingdom long after their passing, and it was always a story told with happiness, pride and joy.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12