Man of the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,183 Followers

My mom smiled slightly and managed to mumble into the sheet, "Getting you inside of me was very, um, uncomfortable and I really didn't like it at all. But my god, once you were all the way in....shit I can't even think of the words to describe how good it felt! Trust me, my entire body is still tingling like wild!"

"Mine too," I moaned as my cock twitched inside of her making her groan softly. Gently I pulled her onto her side along with me until we were tightly spooning. "Comfy?"

"Oh yes baby!"

I kissed her ear as my arms wrapped around her while mom gave a very contented sigh. Several moments later I broke the silence with, "That was really wild when you started using that dildo! What made you decide to do that?"

"You seemed to like it too," mom said with a laugh. "Actually, I have never been with two guys and I thought that maybe using the blue beast would be pretty close to the real thing. My pussy was so turned on after being fucked so wonderfully by you that I just had to fill it again! Then I remembered the batteries were new so I turned it on and.......oh god, you and it made me cum so good!"

We kissed each other gently, our tongues softly slurping at each other before she kissed my nose and pulled back. "I know that I don't look forward to having you push into me like that again as it is really...um...difficult."

"You mean that it hurt real bad," I said with concern.

"Okay, yes, it hurt like hell. Oh baby, don't look like that! We won't do it a lot like that but trust me, I WANT you to fuck my ass every now and then. It will be my special treat for my wonderful son. Okay?"

"Okay mom, if you are sure about it!"

Her body shook as a particularly strong climactic aftershock rolled through her before she smiled back at me and said, "Oh gosh Jim, I am quite certain!" Her ass wiggled then pushed back more firmly against me, keeping my slowly softening cock imbedded deep inside of her. "This feels so gloriously sexy, I want to fall asleep with your cock in my ass."

"Shouldn't we clean up?"

"Well, I suppose so, let's just lie here and talk until you slip out of me." So we did and about ten minutes later we both moaned as I finally exited her well fucked ass. After another kiss we started to get up when mom said, "Looks like we need some new sheets any way. My god son, I didn't know I was that strong." We both looked at the foot long tear where she had ripped it apart as she came, then we both laughed.

We ended up showering together, no hanky panky as we were both quite satisfied. Walking naked back into her room mom asked, "What is that sound?"

"You ought to know," I said grinning as I pointed to her dildo. It had landed across the room against the wall and was still happily humming along. "Looks like those batteries were fully charged."

"Oh yeah, but not as charged as you were!" She picked it up and turned it off then gave it a kiss on the tip. "This has been a dear friend to me, but from now on I think it will only be usable on special occasions!"

"All right Mom!" I said with a huge grin.

We made the bed together before climbing in and snuggling together. We held each other for several minutes before mom moved down my chest to my crotch where she gave my cock head a quick kiss. "God I love how good you fuck me with this cock! Don't ever stop!" Then Dana slid up beside me and we spooned again as we fell asleep.

********

My second day of age eighteen began much like the first, except I ate her out till she begged me to stop. We slept for a while longer then I woke her with my cock knocking at the back wall of her vagina. We fucked hard for nearly half an hour, each of us having the top for awhile. I brought her to 4 more climaxes before I shot off inside her again.

No more than five minutes after dressing after our shower – yes, she blew me and swallowed it all, then I fucked her shitless – the front door opened as my sister walked in yelling "Mommmm". She saw me first and hugged me gently as she said, "Happy birthday, Jimmy. Sorry I missed it! But we won the golf meet!"

"Good for you!" I said. "How did you do?"

"Well, I shot a 69..."

"Nice number sis!"

"Shut up perv! And I shot a hole in one!"

"Hey, right on. I'll take you out to celebrate sometime this week."

"Works for me, little brother! Hey, who else is here? There are some righteous wheels out there!"

"Huh, oh you mean the truck!" She gave me a puzzled look. "It's mine, gift from grandma! And it's really neat!"

"No shit! Lemme see, please!"

So out we went to show her my truck. Mom came out a few minutes later to join in the fun. As we walked back into the house Meg grabbed my arm and whispered, "I know it's new, but that isn't a new truck smell, somebody's had sex in there. Couldn't you tell?"

"Hey, pardon me but I ended my 17th year the same way I started it, a virgin! Yeah I know, pretty pathetic isn't it? That's what that smells like?"

"Well, if it's really good, it does. Some one got really lucky in that truck! Hey, maybe it'll rub off on you and your eighteenth year won't end with you still, er, chaste."

"Is that a promise?" I asked her as we went through the door and she just laughed at me.

One thing I noticed right away is that since the activities of yesterday, I have looked at the women in my family in an entirely different way. Both mom and grandma are voluptuous and sexy as all hell. So now I was noticing my sister as more than just a sister. Oh sure, I had known for years that she was pretty, but my eyes were much wider open today. She's built kinda like that Paris Hilton skank, tall, slim and great legs. Oh, and her boobs are better, bigger and much fuller. Her face, well just imagine Britney Spears when she was hot, and then multiply the hotness by a factor of ten.

My thoughts were broken when Meg said, "Hey mom, you sure look different. What's going on with you?" Mom didn't say anything and Meg said, "I think you've found yourself a man! I'm right aren't I, well it's about time. Hey Jimmy, have you met her new boyfriend yet? No? Too bad, I want to know what he looks like."

Mom wasn't talking and I played dumb. "Come on, Jimmy, can't you see how happy she looks! Wow, mom hasn't looked this happy in years; many years. Shit mom, you are positively glowing. Look Jimmy, she's got that...holy shit! Mom, did you finally get laid?"

"Watch your language young lady!" mom shot at her. I stayed mute.

"Okay, okay! But I really hope you did, for your sake! You are way to pretty to end up a nun."

I looked at her and said, "Speaking of pretty, how's my super hot sister doing with her boyfriend? America wants to know! Or at least I do."

"Stop, go back, did you just give me a compliment? We've never gotten along THAT good and now you say that! What gives?"

"Hey, I'm older now; I'm not a kid any more. I'm seeing things differently than before. Even though you can be a pain in the butt, I still love you, sis. You were always the bratty big sister. But now, I don't know, maybe it's the college rubbing off on you, but you look different. A very GOOD different."

"Mom, he just did it again. Who is this imposter?"

Mom looked at us smiling, her eyes switching from one to the other then back again. "Well, now that you mention it, he has been really nice to have around these last two days!" Mom said grinning. "But I think he's the real deal. Just like college has rubbed off on you; he is 18 now and a man! I think that's what you just noticed."

"Well, it sure is WEIRD to have my obnoxious brother start telling me that I'm 'super hot', shit that's creepy!"

Mom walked to her and hugged her tight before saying, "I suppose it is, at least the first time it happens. But trust me, we women love to be told that we look good, no matter who says it or how close their relationship is. Oh, by the way Meg, I do believe he is right!"

Meg blushed profusely and looked at her feet.

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about normal stuff, as well as listening to the new cd's that Meg gave me as presents. How did she know who my favorite groups were? She left right after supper and mom practically raped me, claiming she had been horny ever since the talk about my compliments. We made each other happy over the course of 3 hours, and were both completely drained physically by the time we were done.

Every day we fucked at least twice – hey I did have to go to school! In addition I ate her pussy out and she blew me several times per day. She really loved sucking me off. Also, Karla and I got together every day for our own fuck and suck fest. Meg called me during the week to ask if I had noticed the change in our grandma of late, seems Meg thought she was simply glowing and wondered if she too had found a man to help with her natural urges.

Meg told me to be more alert as she wanted to know what kind of men our mom and grandma had found to make them look so good. I told her I would try.

********

The next Saturday morning Meg had another golf meet so mom and I were feeling frisky in the family room. We were both naked and mom's nose was buried in my pubic hair when Meg walked rapidly in the back door calling out, "You won't believe what my boyfrie...oh my god!" Meg stood there like a statue, only her eyes moving as she rapidly made a circuit; my face, mom's face with the root of my cock sticking out, then my face, etc. When mom started pulling off of my shaft Meg's eyes were locked on my cock. The farther off of me mom moved, the bigger Meg's eyes became.

Mom must have really wanted to push the envelope this time – after all, Meg hadn't ran screaming from the room, yet – as she stopped pulling back when just my cock head remained in her mouth. Meg was off to our side and had a fantastic view from where she stood. Mom shifted her gaze from my shaft to Meg's eyes before she moaned and swallowed my entire shaft again. Meg groaned too and slumped into the chair beside her.

Again mom pulled slowly off of me. I watched Meg intently as she locked her eyes on the lips wrapped around my cock. Mom grasped my shaft as her mouth pulled back, then she openly swirled her tongue around its head before she sucked hard and pulled off of me with a loud smack.

Meg still just stared at my rock hard shaft as it glistened with mom's saliva, so mom said, "God I love sucking his cock! The only thing better is when he fucks me with it." Meg's tongue slid out and licked her lips but otherwise she remained frozen, so mom slowly inhaled my shaft again. Once her chin rested on my balls she started fucking me with her throat, easily moving on me with my entire length going in and out of her mouth.

The thought of Meg watching with rapt attention as our mom sucked my throbbing cock was just too much for me and my hips started thrusting up, driving my cock even deeper. I cried out, "Oh shit MOM, I going to cum! Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" and my cock started spewing my jizm into her throat. After the first few shots mom pulled back and let me spurt into her mouth. She swallowed most of my stuff, but let the last two spurts remain in her mouth. Then she lifted off of me and walked to Meg. Mom leaned down and kissed Meg full on her lips. I could see mom's tongue probe Meg's mouth, and when Meg opened her lips the kiss intensified. Then I saw some of my sperm leak out the corner of Meg's mouth as both women moaned and groaned. Talk about hot!

As mom broke off their kiss, Meg's lips sucked hard on mom's tongue as though she was sucking it clean. Mom stood back up and said, "God I love tasting your spunk, Jim! It's really good, isn't it Meg?"

My sister sat there with a stunned look covering her face. Then her tongue slipped out of her mouth and she scooped up the dribble that had leaked out. I could see her savoring my flavor before she nodded her head up and down as she sighed and flopped against the chair back, her eyes still locked on my twitching cock. Figuring I might as well test the waters also, I got up and walked to where she sat slumped in the chair. I noticed that her eyes followed my bouncing cock with rapt attention.

Mom noticed Meg's hesitancy and so she grabbed my cock and said, "Jim is really good at making a woman feel great. I love this cock!" Then she sucked about half of it into her mouth for several seconds before pulling back off of me. She pointed my shaft at Meg's face and when my sister still didn't move, mom reached out and took Meg's right hand and placed it on my manhood. Meg immediately grasped me tight as her eyes focused on my tip where a drop of precum was forming.

Mom noticed her stare and gently said, "Meg, honey, if you want that drop, go ahead and take it. Just lean in and lick it off." As she said that I noticed her hand give a very slight shove on the back of my sister's neck. She didn't fight against the movement, but instead slowly leaned closer and closer to me until my cock head was less than an inch from her lips. I could see her nervous shake before another gentle push from behind urged her on. Meg inhaled nervously before her tongue slipped out and she scooped the drop onto her tongue and then into her mouth. Her tense facial muscles softened and her mouth opened again as she leaned in and swirled her warm tongue all around the ridge of my cock head. When I groaned in pleasure she paused to look into my eyes before she leaned further into me and she took about 4 inches of my cock into her mouth, her tongue snaking along the underside. Fuck it was good.

Then I groaned out, "Oh fuck that feels soooo damn good, Meg. Ooooohhh shit yeah." This inspired Meg to step up her efforts at loving my granite pillar. She was taking me to the back of her mouth, stopping just before her gag reflex would kick in.

Mom watched intently through about five minutes of my sister's intense blow job before she leaned up to Meg's ear and whispered, "I know his cock is great to suck on, but it's even better to shove it into your pussy and ride it till you cum!" Meg's eyes grew wide with terror and she shook her head "NO" as she really sucked down on me hard. Mom pressed on, "I just love riding his huge cock, feeling it reach where no other man has ever reached. Fucking myself on his shaft brings me to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm before BOOM," Meg jumped and my shaft went down her throat about half way, "he shoots his hot cum deep into my hungry pussy! Oh shit, Meg, you've got to try it!" Again Meg shook her head "No" frantically which helped push my cock even deeper into her throat.

Meg moaned around my cock, the vibrations felt awesome. She made short strokes as she bobbed her head on my shaft. I said, "God Meg you look so sexy like that," and she sort of smiled up at me. Then she surprised me by sucking hard as she pulled nearly all the way off of me then letting the suction pull her right back onto me, my cock once again deep with in her throat. "Oh fuck," I groaned, and she did it again.

This caused me to lean into her forcing my cock completely down her 18 year old throat. I had no idea my sister was this good of a cock sucker, but she was soon close to getting her reward. Again I shuddered at the pleasure her mouth and throat were giving me, and Meg reached her hands to my butt cheeks and started using them to pump my hips, and therefore my cock in and out of her mouth. Soon, way to soon, I cried out "OH shit Meg, I'm going to cum! Oh god! Shit sis, suck me and drink my cum!"

Meg pulled back so my cock was no longer in her throat just as my balls erupted shooting my hot white spunk into the back of her mouth. My lovely sister began swallowing like crazy as she tried to keep up with my spurts. I was moaning in pleasure as she coaxed every last drop of cum from my happy cock. After Meg knew she had gotten every drop from me, she resumed her long strokes as she took me deep into her mouth before pulling nearly all the way off and then doing it again. I loved the sensations she was giving me but they soon became just too intense to endure. "Oh god, Meg, no more! It's just too much, oh god that was good, but no more, please," I groaned. Luckily she took pity on me and after pausing for a half minute or so, she slowly pulled her mouth from my cock.

I dropped to the floor, laying sprawled on my back, my rock hard purple pillar sticking straight into the air. Meg smiled at me lying at her feet. Mom looked at her then asked her "Well, was I right? Oh hell, I know I was."

"Yeah, you were right. I've never seen a cock that big, I've never even heard of one like it. Damn Jimmy, that's a nice one." Meg said. I thanked her for the compliment.

Mom looked at my stalagmite like cock and said "Well, Meg, want to go for a ride?" Again she vigorously shook her head "no" and our mom said, "Too bad, your loss!" I hadn't noticed that she had taken off her panties under her skirt and was surprised when she quickly climbed on top of me and slipped her warm pussy around my cock. She settled down onto me with a groan and then said, "Oh Meg, he fills me so fucking good!" Dana then started really fucking herself onto me as we both groaned in pleasure. After a minute or so she unzipped her skirt and lifted it up and over her head, leaving her naked from the waist down. She continued lifting up and slamming back down on my shaft while her hands undid her top and tossed it aside. Her bra was off in no time and we were both totally naked in front of my fully clothed sister. Meg watched the two of us as mom rode me to orgasm after orgasm. I finally shot my load into her after she came at least five times. Mom collapsed onto me and snuggled close for several minutes. Then we got up and pulled Meg with us to the kitchen.

The three of us sat at the table drinking coffee when Meg asked, "Are you two going to get dressed or not?"

"Probably not," said our mom, ""your brother and I kinda like to be accessible to each other. If it bothers you we can put our clothes back on."

"No, I'll be fine, I mean, you're fine. I mean, damn mom, for my mom, you are mighty hot! Shit but you are drop dead gorgeous." Mom blushed head to toe and thanked her for the compliment. I was beginning to think she was going to ignore me when she finally spoke again. "When did my little shit of a brother turn into this," she motioned to my entire naked form and continued, "and this!" and she pointed at my half hard cock.

Mom quickly answered, "If you mean that glorious cock, I know you won't believe it, but he had it at ten."

"Ten!" Meg yelled. "Nobody has that at ten! Stop shitting me!"

"No it's true." I said. "That was the first age at which I felt like a freak of nature, that I had to some how get rid of it before it ruined my life. But now, I'm sure glad I still have it." The two of them said in unison, 'So am I'.

I glanced at Meg and raised my eyebrow, she said, "Hey, it's the best one I've ever sucked off! If I, make that WHEN I decide to loose my cherry, I hope you will do me the honor, dear brother."

"It would be my supreme pleasure, dear sister!" I said. "I didn't realize that you deep throated."

"That was by accident, I've never done that before. But in my own defense, most of the guys I've gone down on couldn't reach even close to where you got. Shit but this has been a day of surprises."

Mom looked at her and said, "Speaking of surprises, what happened to your golf meet? We thought we had plenty of time."

"Something happened to the watering system there, half the course was under water and most of the greens were like sponges so the meet is canceled." Meg said. "Oh yeah, I was upset when I came in the house because my boyfriend dumped me. Now I'm glad he did as otherwise I would have had to break up with him."

"Why, dear," mom asked her.

"Because if I'm going to be sucking some guy's cock, then I'd rather it be a guy that I love, not some guy that I sort of like. Especially if the guy I love has more than twice the cock." As Meg said this I gave her a questioning look, to which she said, "Yes, Jimmy, I love you! I just never thought I loved you enough to get quite this close to you."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,183 Followers