Man on a Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat very close to one another; their thighs touching and their bodies turned slightly toward each other. Brandon could feel the heat and the lingering scent of beer from her breath on his skin and again, something stirred deep in his belly. A low growl nearly escaped his throat before he caught himself.

They talked easily on the drive over but Brandon had to fight off powerful urges to pull her on top of him and claim her in the back seat of a Phoenix taxicab. When they arrived, he paid and thanked the driver and held a hand out to Rebecca to assist her out of the car. He shouldered both of their bags and followed her into the bar.

The Billiard Room was, apparently, a local hang out. It was teaming with people but did not have the charm and polish of the establishments intended for tourists. This place looked to have survived on regulars for decades. Everywhere people were talking, eating, and hanging out as if it were their own living room. There were several pool tables throughout the large room with worn, red leather benches and booths along the periphery. The sign at the entrance welcomed customers and instructed them to find their own table.

They chose a booth in one of the corners of the room near a pool table where two middle-aged couples were playing. Their beer bottles sat on the edge of the table and they moved them when necessary for taking a shot. The jukebox played contemporary country music and was loud enough to require raised voices to talk but not so loud that you could not have a conversation. The din of voices blended into an incoherent hum under the music punctuated with the regular tink of glasses and bottles.

When the waitress arrived they ordered burgers, fries, and margaritas. Rebecca leaned in to Brandon's ear. "Josh," she said, "Let's ask them if we can join them for the next game." He saw her eyes land on the two couples at the pool table. She was so close to him, her breath warm at his ear, he moved his hand up under her hair at the back of her neck and gently pulled her in to kiss him.

Her lips were soft and warm and moist. He pulled back to look at her again. Rebecca's eyes were intense and she did not pull out of is grip but stayed, lips parted, waiting. He dove again to her mouth, softly but firmly taking her lips with his. Then she opened her mouth to him and their tongues slid together, hot and sweet. She tasted like warm honey. She felt like silk. He fed at her mouth, his hands at the back of her neck. Then he tilted her head back and clasped his mouth to the side of her neck and tasted her smooth skin against his tongue. She...was...intoxicating.

Her breath caught and a small, startled moan escaped, "Josh."

"Mmm, yes, Rebecca," he growled against her jaw. He kissed her softly again before letting her go. Her eyes were huge and glassy. Her lips, swollen and wanting. He smiled at her, satisfied and slightly smug, and turned to find the waitress returning with their food.

The burgers sat mostly uneaten, the fries merely picked over, and the first and second rounds of margaritas empty. Josh and Rebecca talked and made jokes about the people they were watching in the pool hall. A group of men in the opposite corner had been drinking too much and were talking excessively loud about a female coworker (not present) and her ample assets. Toward the center of the room was an older couple dancing to the jukebox music not caring that they were the only ones on the floor. Closest to Josh and Rebecca were the two couples they had seen when they had come in.

Rebecca had said she wanted to see if they could play a game of pool with them so the two of them watched to see what their competition would be like. One couple looked to be in their late 40's. The woman was blond and wore jeans. Her husband was darker and looked as though he spent the better portion of his youth at the gym. He was still very muscular but the effect was softened by a little extra weight. He obviously adored his wife because he moved around her almost like a dance. He was never very far from her and he kept a hand at or near her hip on one side or the other all the time. They were fun to watch.

The couple they were playing pool with however was not working together as well. Each game they lost made the woman more frustrated and the man more irritated. The more they drank the worse they played. When they lost again, Josh and Rebecca were not surprised that they left arguing. They could be heard all the way out to the street.

Josh grabbed Rebecca by the hand and pulled her out of the booth with him and toward the couple that remained at the table. He wanted to catch them before they decided to leave also. "Hey there," he called as he lead Rebecca over. "Would you be interested in playing a round or two with us?"

The blond smiled and looked hopefully at her husband who replied, "Sure! Name's Brad. This is Shelly." He extended his hand to Josh.

"I'm Josh," he didn't even hesitate this time, "and this is Rebecca." Whoa. Weird, he thought. He didn't event have to think about it much to put forth the fake names.

They talked and laughed with their new companions while they played. The banter was fun and easy. These were people that Brandon guessed would make good friends if they lived nearby.

When Rebecca took her next turn she studied the table a moment then declared, "ten, corner pocket." She gestured to the pocket she intended with the tip of the stick then bent over the table right in front of Brandon and Brad. One knee was bent, the other leg set back a little and straight. The move made her ass very enticing. Her skirt came up a little, exposing the backs of her thighs and showing off the beautiful shape of her legs. Brandon's groin heated at the sight and he found it difficult to pull his eyes away. But when he did he saw that Brad, too, had noticed Rebecca. He had a mischievous grin on his face and looked like a wolf anticipating a meal. Whoa. Brandon smiled. He really enjoyed watching other men appreciate his wife's beauty.

To the side of the table Brandon glanced at Shelly. She also had noticed Brad noticing Rebecca. This could get interesting, thought Brandon. But unexpectedly, she smiled a smile to match her husband's. Almost predatory, and all sensual. Then, Rebecca took her shot and with a quick tap, thunk the ten-ball was in the corner pocket. She turned smiling smugly. It was Shelly's turn next and Rebecca walked back to Brandon and Brad to give Shelly room. Brad was practically salivating. Brandon pulled Rebecca to him, his hand on her hip. He was suddenly feeling a little protective.

Rebecca's hip sat snugly at Brandon's crotch. He knew that she could feel his dick getting hard with her leaning up against him because she pressed into him just slightly in response. He felt a low growl build in his throat again and the desire to close his eyes and just enjoy the feel of her against him. "I think we should go," he breathed into her hear.

"The game is almost over, Josh," she responded looking up at him again from under her lashes. Her voice thick with feigned innocence. He locked his eyes with hers, set his drink down, and walked to the table. It was his turn now.

Brandon called his shot then deliberately sank the eight ball. "Oh, shit," he grumbled. The others groaned in disappointment. "I guess you guys are the winners. Good streak for you tonight!"

He extended his hand to Brad and said, "Well, Man, nice to meet you and thanks for the game." They said their goodbyes and headed for the door leaving Brad and Shelly confused at their abrupt departure. But Brandon couldn't wait any longer.

*****

In the cab on the way to Scott's vacation house, Josh and Rebecca didn't say a word. Instead, they stole excited, nervous glances at each other and felt the crackle of sex ignite around them. The driver made a right into a newer family neighborhood. The homes were large and a little too close together. Each had xeriscape front yards with rocks and gravel instead of grass and various succulents instead of trees. Another right and then a left, house after house, until the cab pulled in front of a home just like all the others except that it was at the end of a cul-du-sac. Beyond the house was inky black, different from the other homes in the neighborhood. Brandon thought it was because it backed up to open space of some kind. A golf course, if he remembered correctly.

The warm breeze blew at their backs as the cab pulled away from the curb and left them standing in front of the house. "So this is your friend's house?" Rebecca asked when they began up the walkway. She was looking at the boulder-sized rocks artfully placed among the small reddish rocks. At the step to the entryway the reddish rocks gave way to a wavy line of white rocks that swept across the front of the house.

"Yes. My friend, Scott, lent me his key." They stepped up the step together into the alcove for the door. "It was a very generous offer," his words were lost in the sound of his heartbeat pounding in his own ears. He had that undeniable feeling that he was about to cheat on his wife – WITH his wife. Weird, he thought. They stepped again, closer still to the front door and into the shadow of the wall out of the reach of the lights from the street.

When he turned to look at Rebecca, he was met with her expression of anticipation. The warm air just seemed to feed the sexual energy that surrounded them, making it feel alive in it's own right, tangible.

There was one last moment of pause before he grabbed her around the waist and took her mouth with his. She gasped at the surprise of it and then melted into him, opening her mouth to him. He sucked her bottom lip in to his mouth and licked along its smooth edge before releasing her and doing the same to her neck and ear. Her earring clicked against his teeth and felt exotic and foreign on his tongue. Her moan was soft, urgent right in his ear.

He kissed her again, pushing his tongue into her mouth and her hands tangled into his hair to hold him tight to her. Brandon slid his hand down her hip, her thigh, to the back of her knee and hoisted her knee to his waist. She pulled the other one up too so that he supported her wrapped around his body and up against the stucco wall.

They fed at each other's mouths, her body pressed tight to his. His dick was rock hard now and straining against his pants. The pressure was amazingly intense even if a little painful. He reached with one hand to fish the key out of his pocket. With some difficulty he managed it and began to fumble with it to get it in the door lock. He never took his lips from hers. The door gave and he spun with her in his arms through the door, kicked it shut and practically fell against the opposite wall so that her back was again against it.

Brandon pushed his hips against her sex and listened to her groan her pleasure. He stood straight and allowed her feet to drop to the floor. Reaching between their bodies he grabbed her hand and with the other he reached around for her hip and turned her to face the wall. Rebecca's right hand was pinned to the wall above her head, clasped tightly in his. With his left hand he pulled her tight to him so that her ass pressed enticingly to his throbbing dick. He held her there, feeling her, and lowered his face to her neck to breath in her scent and lick at her shoulder. He could taste the heady flavor of arousal and salty sweat.

Rebecca's breathing became harder and shallower and she turned her head to see him over her shoulder. His hand roamed down her hip and thigh toward the hem of her skirt and he yanked it up violently so that the whole skirt clung in folds around her waist. She wore no panties. God, he thought, if he had know that in the pool hall he would have fucked her right there in the middle of the room. He would not have been able to restrain himself. Right over the pool table, he thought again. Fuck.

His hand wrapped around the front of her to cup between her legs. She was hot and wet, very wet. He growled into her shoulder blades where he rested his forehead. He pulled his hand back to his own jeans and pulled so that the button and zipper released. Then he hooked his thumb into his underwear and pulled them down below his balls. They were firm and tight and his cock fell forward with a smack to rest perfectly between Rebecca's ass cheeks. He heard her breath catch before she rolled her hips back against him.

He took a moment to appreciate the sight of his cock, huge and swollen, lying beautifully in the cleft of Rebecca's body. "Mmmm. I wish you could see this. You are so fucking sexy and my dick looks amazing pushed up against you like this," he rumbled dangerously into her ear. "Rebecca?" he drew out her name to emphasize it. "I'm going got fuck you now."

"Aah! Yes. Yes, please," she pleaded and rolled her hips back again.

He drew his hips back, felt his cock slide down and land into position at her opening, then, without ceremony, he thrust into her. He held himself there, deep inside her body and waited for her body to deal with the shock of intrusion. She tightened and fluttered around him and when he heard the soft moan she gave as her body accepted him, he plunged again, deep. Then paused. Then again, hard, his hips slapping against her ass. And paused. He held her body still and shoved his cock so deep within her that his balls flattened between his thighs and her clit. He held firm, buried in her body wanting her to stretch and acclimate to his girth. She was so wet that he knew he did not hurt her and so tight he did not know how he would not come too soon.

Her body still clamped around him and her breath came in gasps as she waited for what he would do next. When Josh, as that is who he felt he was now, Brandon wasn't usually this harsh, felt Rebecca relax around him he began to move. He sped up, slamming into her repeatedly and being rewarded with her grunts and moans. Each smack of his body against hers was punctuated by a pleasurable and urgent sound from Rebecca. He still had her arm pinned to the wall above her head and her cheek was pressed to the wall. His other hand continued to hold her at the hip and he pulled her to him with each thrust.

With his foot, Josh slid her high-heel-sandaled foot out a just a bit to widen her stance and he positioned his knees between hers, having to lower down a little to make up for the height difference. He released her hand so that she could stabilize herself on the wall. He leaned into her, over her back, reached around and roughly cupped her breast in his hand. As he squeezed, he rolled her nipple between his fingers. She arched, pressing her breast more firmly into his palm. Her body practically hummed with desire.

Josh wrapped his other hand around the front of her hips. In this new position she was almost sitting in his lap and his thrusts were more up than forward. Josh could feel the change. Rather than slamming deep inside her where he hit against her cervix, the tip of his dick slid against her smooth back wall and landed each time in the soft, hot space just behind her cervix. It was less deep but more intense.

He felt her heat like a flash fire inside. Rebecca's mouth opened in perfect "O" and Josh couldn't resist putting his fingers into her mouth.

"Suck," he commanded. She clamped her mouth on his middle and index fingers and sucked them, sliding her tongue along the length of them and barely shielding her teeth from his knuckles.

With that, he couldn't last. He began pounding her from behind. The entryway echoed with the slapping of their bodies. He came in hot bursts shot into the depths of Rebecca's body. And as he held and contracted with each release his vision dimmed at the edges. He fought to stay on his feet. Then he felt her go. She dropped his fingers from her mouth on a gasp and her body exploded in the most amazing orgasm. Waves of heat and pressure convulsed through her core and her legs began to give. Josh held her around the waist and across her chest supporting her as the last of her climax rolled through her.

He slipped from her body still semi-hard and glistening with their mingled fluids. He turned her as he sank to the ground so that his back was against the wall and she sat in his lap, folded into him. He kissed her gently on the lips and neck, her hair falling like a curtain around their faces. He breathed hard still in her ear and held her until both of their breathing slowed.

Rebecca looked up at Josh, her hair tousled and lips puffy, and smiled, "So, can I see the rest of the house?"

He laughed and put his forehead to hers, "Sure."

*****

That night's tour of the house only made it as far as the Master Bedroom on the second floor. And after consuming each other again on top of the made bed they climbed into the sheets and slept.

Sometime in the night the air conditioner kicked on and woke Josh from his sleep. He turned to see Rebecca asleep next to him in the large bed. Moonlight shone through the sheer curtains and lit her face enough for him to study her.

This amazing, beautiful woman next to him no longer looked like Rebecca, the sophisticated business consultant from Chicago. She was his wife, Kristen, whom he'd been in love with since college and with whom he shared his life.

Her hair lay in a fan around her head on her pillow and her hands were together as if in prayer and tucked under her cheek; a pose he was accustomed to seeing her sleep in at home. He studied her as she slept and wondered how she came up with these crazy ideas, like aliases and trips to Phoenix. But he was so thankful that she did. He gently pulled a strand of hair away from her eyelashes and was overcome by his love for her. She was beautiful and she loved him. Why, he may never fully understand.

He leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips. She roused awake a little and he kissed her again rolling her to her back and wrapped his fingers in her hair. He deepened the kiss, taking her mouth gently but fully, gliding his tongue along hers and licking her lip.

They kissed softly awhile before he shifted between her knees and pushed himself into her. So soft. Such a contrast to just a few hours before. He rolled his hips, joining himself to her and she rose to meet him.

Slowly, gently he took her, pressing himself to her and holding her. He watched her eyes as he slid his length into her. She lifted her chin, extending her neck a little when he penetrated her. He never took his eyes from her. He wanted to see her, and see what he did to her, what he could do to her.

So as he watched her, he kissed her and made love to her. He watched the color rise in her cheeks and heard her breath begin to come a bit more irregularly. He felt her arch her back as she fought to find release from the dizzying heat that grew and blossomed deep in her womb.

He reveled in the feeling of his dick dragging sweetly against the soft walls of his wife's pussy. And he watched as her eyes darkened and her pleasure undulated out through her body. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back against the pillows, and rode the waves of her orgasm.

He lowered his mouth to her extended neck and sucked at her soft skin. And pressed himself securely to his wife as he came in her, filled her and held her.

*****

The sound of the shower woke him. Sunshine was creeping across the floor and practically singed everything it touched. The oppressive heat of the day arrived with the sun. But it had not made it to the bed yet.

Josh rolled naked from the bed and threw on a pair of jeans he pulled from his duffel. He didn't bother with underwear and it was too hot for a shirt already. He headed downstairs for the kitchen where he planned to make an amazing breakfast. Then wondered if they would have to go out to eat because he didn't think Scott kept the fridge stocked.