All Comments on 'M&M Kisses'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
jackh1962jackh1962almost 7 years ago
Incest comments

To call the end of this story incest is stretching things to a snapping point.It is a bit odd,but I can't see it as incest.Yes they are having sex at the same time while on the phone but they are not having daddy/daughter or in-law sex, nor does it look like that there is any inclination in that direction.Just my opinion for what is worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible !

Wow! I knew you were good, by reading several of your other stories, but after reading this gem you have been elevated to "amazing!" This story was so much fun to read. Your creativity and imagination are on a par with the best writers I've ever read. Pardon me for saying it, but this story could use a few more chapters, with her mom & dad involved somehow. What a delicious story, well crafted, with well developed characters without all the drivel of high school, dating, job hunting, etc.

In short, I loved it! Thanks for sharing what's in your incredible mind!! A-5.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deliciously odd

I feel the whole mum phone thing was actually pretty vital - was definitely very wierd and did actually wierd me out briefly, but it made me think hard about just how odd a relationship this would be and whether I could handle it if I was Zach; I guess it was maybe too much shock factor to be real but for a little piece like this it certainly did the job well. And hey, it's not *his* parents, they're just a couple on the phone at this point so I don't see him having too much trouble adapting - imagine how the dad is feeling. Angela reminded me a lot of one of my extended family - she doesn't have OCD but she's got some similar personality quirks and difficulty with life ( and I love her for all of it, she's great fun too ).

Loved all the characters, they're completely adorable. What a great set of in-laws! the main pair are too sweet too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good!

I haven't read all the comments, but I'm sure someone complained about your making a mental health issue so central to the story. I respectfully disagree.

Okay, not so respectfully -- anyone who did is an idiot.

Our society has a very negative attitude toward mental illness, and most of the time people include mental health issues in their stories, they are used to drive destructive behavior. Stories like this one, which treat mental illness in a positive manner, are desperately needed to illustrate the truth: mental illnesses can be managed, and people who have them can lead lives just as fulfilling as anyone else. I am married to someone with a mental illness, and it isn't always easy, but she's worth it. And our 19th anniversary is coming up this year, so I'm pretty sure she feels the same about dealing with my mental illness!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Great read

This was a fun read, could do with a continuation though

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Surprisingly refreshing & romantic! Stories like this give people hope, you really should consider doing a sequel. Grate story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrific again.

Second time tonight you take a tough subject and turn it into a fantastic sexy love story. More please.

Chris from Cornwall UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexual experience

Excellent story. The only question that popped into my mind was, how did she become so experienced and knowledgeable about sex when she hadn't been with any men for any length of time. In my experience it takes a woman a while to become good at Fellatio, especially swallowing.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago
Why?

Was it your intention to draw people in looking for a nice little office romance only to creep them out with...whatever the hell this is? If so, congrats, it worked.

I should have called it quits on page 2 when Angela started feeling him up. This wasn't romance. Started that way, had every reason to believe it was headed that way, but then it veered off sharply into creepsville. Any kind of mention in the foreword or tags of where this was going would have been nice.

I'm also still struggling to understand how an obsessive-compulsive disorder is meant to explain whatever the hell was going on in that family. Or why the hell the dad is bothering to give him advice about freaking containers and not a heads up that his future mother-in-law is a nympho and his future wife is...I don't even know. Whatever it was, it was disturbing. She doesn't need to find the right guy, she needs to find the right therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

Excellent tale.

Could have left the mother actual sex or feeling him up out, but otherwise great.

I have a similar condition, no where near that bad though, and its very hard to explain to people. Worse get them to understand and not treat you badly.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Yes yes want this to continue....besides need to know how mom end up paying Zack what she owes him......dirty mind on how lol.

nkdoldmannkdoldmanover 3 years ago
Sorry for the 4.

I only rated you a four for this one because of the promise for anal at some later time. I'm against all things anal for two big reasons: 1) because *something* had to start AIDS, and I strongly suspect anal sex, and 2) I have a problem with a weak sphincter muscle because of smoking for 35 years.

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

Oh please bring us more. What happens with Angela's promise? There's still more to this relationship, the anal, sex in the office, and her quirkiness.

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago

Great Story!

I loved the interaction between the two main characters, Briana and Zach. It's a strange world out there! I say, "To each their own!" I know a number of people that have various 'quirks' and act OCD on certain things. The key here is that Zach embraces her quirks for what they are. He stands behind his word. His promise.

I'd love to read a sequel to this story. Thanks very much for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish there was a sequel to this story. More with Zach and Briana, maybe their first crisis? Angela? Anal? Their wedding, honeymoon... Even see if their kid has the same connection/issue.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

That was an amazing story!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

I'm not a psychologist, I could be wrong. But it seems that people striving for a painful order just aren't sure of themselves. That's something to work on. Besides, they need to be shown how beautiful chaos can be. After all, there is no apparent order or symmetry in nature. And yet there is. They're just not so obvious.

Somehow it seems to me that if there is a sequel to this story, it will be a story of incest and taboo. Son-in-law and mother-in-law, daughter and father, daughter and mother (they probably already have that, but now Zach will be added).

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great, slightly quirky but an amazing romance for Halloween.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A little too much sex for me but I'l never look at MMs the same, specially red ones!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

really like the kidnapping and ransom note. Halloween costumes also

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverabout 2 years ago

I will never be able to look at M&M,s the same way again.;) thanks for a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Just….Wow! That was a quite a ride. Entertaining as hell and very funny in all the right places. Unique, I’ve never read anything like it. Certainly Five stars, more, really.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Amazing! I loved being surprised at every turn.

FallingFellaFallingFellaabout 2 years ago

tnx for amazing story!

need a sequel

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Forgotten how good this is.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wow what a great story, wonderfully written and told...............():\

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Should have won.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Epic.... loved it!

LowcountryLowcountryalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 5, for good writing and a delicious build up. But my tastes wish that you hadn’t gone so weird on Halloween. I know…. it’s just me. Keep up the good work!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Didn't make clear if she was a virgin or not. Would have made the story even hotter. Another chapter with Angela.....?

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

I think this may be my favorite story now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just as good the second time. A fun, funny and sexy story.

Thanks for sharing.

DP

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Very heartfelt and playful! Loved it.

Bh76Bh76about 1 year ago

I cried again. I think this might be my favorite story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read is so many times, can’t remember how many. It’s still one of the sweetest stories on here, and I still want to read similar tales. Well done. I’m sure you have gotten 30+ from me on this one. Cumulative.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Third time that I’ve read this and I still love it as much as the first time.

bobbycull55bobbycull5512 months ago

A little wierd, but thoroughly enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow that was crazy

Loved it bit weird having mum and dad on phone though big 5 stars for you

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

Cute story. Love all Bree's obsessions, but I wasn't crazy about the mother groping Zach. It ruined it a little for me. A step too far, but very enjoyable overall. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FANTASTIC. Loved it. Will Definitely read again!

StephenLendorStephenLendor10 months ago

Definitely different, but a good story. The one thing I wish is that there was a little bit more introspection as to why Zach likes her.

GarrieDGarrieD10 months ago

Third time, still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The M&am part was fun and funny, the Halloween costumes were funny, the sex involving the parents was a turn off

nyteramblernyterambler9 months ago

I enjoyed the story and even the parts with the parent's......would enjoy reading more about how the get along daily and how mom pays her debt.

whooaremewhooareme8 months ago

Gotta be one of your top short stories it not the top one. I could see you leaving this one here and writing a sequel. Maybe leaving it sit right here and letting our imaginations write the sequel is the best idea you have had ever. Either way, thank you!

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner8 months ago

A well crafted story. And for me, too well crafted.

Being inside somebody's internal dialogue who themself is whacked...feels too close.

I was taught that the goal in writing is to evoke in the readers' minds a specific response while advancing the story. When your reader live in a crazy place, sometimes the response desired by the author isn't necessarily the exact one elicited. Just saying, see it enough times and it changes how you evaluate. So, long winded way of saying liked the story, characters and your exposition BUT it made me very uncomfortable. Damn fine job.

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

A sweet SWEET sexy story with a few hidden Bon bons I'm thing. Great story, sad it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unusual twist using OCD as a hook.

Somehow you made it work. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely adorable, both the story and Bree. One of the best stories that I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done!

MarkB1965MarkB19655 months ago

This is one of my top five stories on Literotica. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the fourth or fifth time that I have read this story and every time it gets better. In my opinion, it is one of the best stories on this site.

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Read a number of your stories before, first time for this one...WOW!

As usual Lit readers rating almost infallible and figured at 4.84 this was going to be good

Took a bit to get the gist of it

Loved it, and her, and her family, and yes, the phone call at end was weird, but in a good way.

Easy 5 and fave, and think this will go into All-Time-Best folder.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have read a lot of your stories. This is the best one yet!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! Needs to continue, so much more to see!! LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've read this a couple of times and always come away with a smile. While some would say weird I say it's intimate fun.

Thanks for sharing.

DP

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories