Mandy Can Fuck Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad. Getting a little rain as last. You?"

"Still hot, of course. Little Amy's sleeping through the night, but Andy isn't there yet. i'm worn out."

"I remember days like that, only we never had twins."

"Thank God! I've told Jenny that a thousand times and she shrugs her shoulders. How's Mandy?"

I looked down at Mandy, sleeping with her head on my thigh, my balls next to her chin and my dick against her cheek. "She's all right. She's been taking good care of me."

"I knew she could. Hey, honey, I'm coming home soon."

"Really? When?"

"Two days. Marge and Esther are showing up, and you know I can't stand those two."

"Yeah, we barely got through the wedding with them. How could a good boy like Jeff have a couple of mothers that make the Wicked Witch of the West look like Kelly Ripa? I'm amazed either of them got pregnant."

"Well, no sense trying to image how that happened. I'm getting out of Dodge before they get here."

"What time does your flight get here?"

"It gets to Lambert at 10."

"I'll pick you up. Mandy gets off at 8 and will be asleep."

"I can get one of the boys to pick me up."

"No, baby. I'm getting first crack at you."

She chuckled. "All right. See you on Friday." She clicked off, and I put the phone down.

Mandy roused a little bit and gave my balls a soft peck. "Was that Mommy?" she mumbled.

"Yeah. She's coming home, Friday."

Smiling, she hummed to herself and rubbed her face on my dick. "Guess I got to get what I want outta ya today, since you wanna take tomorrow off an' be ready for her. Can I ride you cowboy style?"

My hard drive was starting to reboot, but I shook my head. "Let me take a rain check, baby. Still getting used to the situation."

She shook her head. "What'cha mean Daddy?"

"I have a hard time looking at your face while we've having sex. You're still my baby girl."

Laughing, she licked my cock and sucked the head inside for a little bit, her tongue finding every sensitive spot. "You're silly, Daddy. How about reverse Cowboy, where I look away from ya?"

"All right. We can do it like that."

12