Manic Street Slash

Story Info
What may have gone on in that bedroom.
1.9k words
5
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuriTab
CuriTab
4 Followers

Sean stumbled home from the Red Lion. He and Rhiann had another fight, and he had gone to nurse his wounds in drink. He leaned against the front door of the house he shared with his cousin, jabbing the key in the general direction of the lock. The door opened just as he had taken his fourth stab. James stood on the other side. Sean looked blearily at him.

"Well, well, well." James smiled slightly.

"What?"

"Drinking under-age. Let me guess, Red Lion again?"

"So?"

"Just be glad I'm not Monty." James reached out and grabbed Sean's arm. "Now let's get you upstairs before anyone wakes up." He helped his cousin upstairs. Sean seemed unwilling to want to move. "Come on!"

"I can't feel my legs." At that moment, Sue appeared.

"Sean! You're finally home." She noticed her nephew's condition. "Are you all right, dear?"

"He's just tired. Aren't you, Sean?" James nudged him.

"Yes, Aunt Sue. Rhiann and I had another fight, so I've been out and about." Sue looked closely at the pair. Whatever she thought, she didn't indicate.

"Just try to be a little more quiet," she said gently. She went back into her bedroom. Sean and James made it to their bedroom. Sean flopped onto his bunk. James sat next to him.

"Ugh. What were you drinking?"

"Rum and Cokes. Big ones." Sean covered his mouth. "I'm gonna be sick." He got up and ran to the toilet. James didn't hear from him for the rest of the night. Oh well, he'll be all right.

The next afternoon, Sean was in a sulk. All that morning, he had ranted to James about women, how he'd had enough of them, and how he never wanted to bother with them again. James declared that he had had enough and went for a run. James and his running. Sean settled in front of the telly, but couldn't find anything he wanted to watch. He went up to his room and threw himself on his bunk. He got up and went to the toilet. Damn, another spot! He scrubbed at it until his face was bright red. He looked at himself closely in the mirror. Not bad, I guess. He turned to the side. The profile isn't so bad. He thought for a moment, then lifted his shirt. He looked at his stomach. Round. Could stand to lose a few pounds? He thought of James again. His tum is tight. His bum is tight. Sean smiled bitterly. I made a rhyme. He thought of James again. He thought of his cousin coming back sweaty and panting. He felt a stirring. What the hell? Sean shook his head and went back into the sitting room. Besides, I don't even like running. He went back to watching telly.

Forty minutes later, Sean had fallen asleep. James walked in and stopped by his chair. He ran upstairs then returned ten minutes later.

"Sean?" He nudged his cousin. "Sean, wake up!" Sean grunted and moved his head away. James sat on a nearby settee and watched him sleep for five minutes. What is he smiling about? James went over to him again.

"SEAN!" At that he started awake. He looked up at James.

"James! What the f--?" He stopped short. James stood over him, no shirt, glistening with sweat. "Why did you wake me up?"

"I thought you might want to talk."

"No. If I wanted to talk to you, I'd talk to you."

"Feeling better?"

"I was until you woke me up!" Sean pouted. He contemplated James' appearance. He smirked to keep his mouth from popping open. But his body betrayed him. He felt the stirring again. He looked down. James followed his gaze and saw the bulge in Sean's trousers. He looked into Sean's eyes. Saying nothing, he leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on Sean's lips. Sean jerked his head back, looking at James in astonishment. James smiled, winked, and walked away. Swinging his bum he walked back to the stairs, and, throwing a coquettish look over his shoulders, went up. Sean sat in shock. He didn't believe what just happened. He wasn't sure whether James was taking the piss. He'd might as well find out. He followed.

The door to the bedroom was slightly open. James was sitting cross-legged on his bunk reading a book. Sean tried to see the title: Somebody Pushkin. He squared up.

"James." No response. "James!" He put the book down. "What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what?" James asked sweetly.

"Don't play coy. You know what I mean. You kissed me!" Sean pointed an accusing finger.

"So I did. Cousins can't kiss?"

"You've never kissed me before. Called Nicky a poof for kissing me that one time when he was drunk. You wouldn't talk to him for two days, if I remember correctly." James just smiled.

"And?"

"So...so...so..." Sean was losing steam. "So what's the deal?"

"I went by the Jones' after my run. Talked to Nicky." Sean nodded.

"Well, he and I got to messing about and recorded a tape." James took a cassette from his pocket. He handed it to Sean.

"Yeah?" Sean put it into the cassette player. He pressed <>. What he heard next was typical Wire rambling, but then...he hit <>. "The Wire's gay?"

"No, I don't think so. He said he was just free-associating."

"So, what does this have to do with kissing me?" Sean put his hands on his hips. He was growing impatient.

"I started to wonder what that might be like." Sean smiled bitterly.

"So, Mr. Macho is bi-curious." James jumped down and walked over to Sean.

"So what if I am?" he asked before lifting Sean's chin. He kissed him again. "Do you know how long I've wanted this?"

"Does it matter to you whether I do or not?"

"Don't lie. I saw that bulge. I've noticed you watching me. I've seen that half-smile. I know you want me." Sean moved backwards. James pushed him onto his bunk, climbed on top and straddled him.

"So what's different now?" Sean was still defiant, but becoming aroused.

"What's different is that I want it. And I want it now." His lips slammed onto Sean's. Sean's arms wound around James' neck. He returned James's kiss, biting his lips as he did so. James pulled away and attacked Sean's neck, biting along his soft flesh. Sean moaned. James unbuttoned Sean's shirt and pulled it off, nearly ripping it.

"Hey! Watch it!" James put his finger to Sean's lips.

"Shut up," he whispered. "Just enjoy." Sean lay back, lifting his hands to James' torso. He caressed his neck, running his fingers along the arteries and veins now standing out...moving down to James' strong shoulders...across his pecs, tweaking the nipples. Sean licked his lips. "You like?" Sean said nothing, but once again, his body answered for him. He began to grow, and soon his trousers became a prison. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Sean pulled James' head to his chest. James' tongue reached out and experimentally touched his left nipple. Sean sighed. James licked Sean's other nipple, lazily moving his tongue around and around. He moved his lips down Sean's round abdomen, leaving small kisses, licking into his navel...until he reached the top of Sean's trousers. He looked up and smiled. Sean's eyes stared back, pleading--daring. He undid the top button. He pulled down the zipper slowly, all the while looking into Sean's eyes. His pants came into view, wet with Sean's precum. James ran his tongue along the material. Sean inhaled sharply. James yanked down the pants. Sean's erection appeared, the head red and throbbing. James ran his hands along it. Warm. Very warm.

"Is that for me?" James murmured. Sean stared at him. James moved away. Sean whimpered. "I asked you a question, Sean."

"What do you think?" Sean bucked his hips.

"I don't know. You need to tell me."

"Don't tell me you're backing out now." James took the challenge.

"So it's yes." With that, he lowered his head. The next thing Sean knew, he was enveloped in wet warmth. James sucked gently on his tip, winding his tongue around...and around...and around...Sean cried softly. "I take it you like this." James moued and took Sean all the way into his mouth and sucked harder. He ran his tongue down the left side...up to the tip...around the tip...down the right. "How do you usually bring yourself off, Sean? Show me."

"Like this," Sean said breathlessly. He placed one of James hands on his testicles. He placed the other on his member. "Squeeze my sac. Run your hand up and down. Pump me." He moved James' hand along his penis while James squeezed his balls. Sean began to pant as his orgasm neared.

"Your balls are heavy."

"Ummm." Sean arched his back again as he came. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" James squeezed him, pumping until he was spent. Sean collapsed back. James straddled him again. Sean closed his eyes.

"You're not thinking of going to sleep are you? It's my turn." He moved up Sean's body until his legs were on either side of his neck. He unzipped his fly. He wasn't wearing pants. His erection hit Sean's nose, which he wrinkled.

"Don't act like you don't want to return my favor."

"Is that what you think you're doing? A favor?" Sean smiled.

"Your body apparently appreciated what I did. Now I want the same."

"What do we say?" Sean teased.

"Please," James growled. Sean stuck his tongue out and touched the tip of James' penis. James moved forward. Sean moved his head back.

"Let me do this my way," he said, mock-stern. I'll show him. He reached for James, gently squeezing him. He reached under James' testicles, pinching the skin between them. James winced. With his other hand, Sean made a ring and moved it along James until it rested at the base. He moved his lips to James' head, sucking gently, then a little harder, a little harder...James threw his head back. Sean moved inch by inch, licking all the skin he could reach. James' breathing became ragged. Sean licked up and down...up and down...around...around...James' moans became louder and louder until he was nearly screaming.

"Sean," he said, voice strained. "I want to come." Sean continued his lazy licking. James leaned down. He placed his hand on Sean's head. "Finish me off. Please. I need to come." Sean let go off his balls and sucked in. James screamed his orgasm. Sean continued to suck until James pulled away.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" he asked when his breathing returned to normal.

"Rhiann does that. She said she'd read about it somewhere."

"She's good."

"But you're better." With that, James moved down and lay next to Sean. Within moments, both were asleep.

Two hours later, Sean awoke to find that he was lying prone. He felt his ass cheeks being parted. He twisted around to see James rubbing lotion the length of his member.

"James?"

"I want you again." James applied the lotion around Sean's anus. "Now be a good boy and stay there while I slip inside." The pressure made Sean gasp as James opened him up. "Sean, unclench."

"I'm trying." James moved further. The pressure became more pleasant, and Sean began to relax. James gripped his hips and moved further. Sean bucked back. James drew out and entered him again. "Ooh, harder, James. Harder." James slammed into Sean, making him yelp. "Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me!" James couldn't last long in the confines of Sean's ass. He came with a loud groan. Sean screamed into his pillow as James poured into him. He looked up at James. "That was incredible." James merely looked at him, eyes heavily lidded. "Are you satisfied now?"

James said nothing, just reached down and kissed his cousin.

CuriTab
CuriTab
4 Followers